Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to Bed your Daddy (Omako x demented tiger)

Omako

Star
It was late in the afternoon, Oliver setting his bag down on the couch in the living room as he had an exhausted seat. Work had been quite tiring for him, but he was glad to be at home, allowed to relax with his darling daughter, whenever she got back from school. He turned on the TV, wondering how long she'd take to return. Being a single parent, it wasn't too often he got a lot of time to himself, though it wasn't like he didn't enjoy time with his little girl. She was the textbook definition of Daddy's little princess. Besides, despite his strong physique and short dark hair, which many people would consider attractive features, Oliver just wasn't looking to date anyone at age 39. On the other hand, that left him rather... unsatisfied in some respects. Figuring he had plenty of time, he unzipped his fly, pulling out his cock for a bit of relief while he was by himself.

Sarah had had a long day of school. It was bad enough it had to be so long and boring. Why should I have to put up with it? I can always model. The guys at school only made it worse. They seemed to think that just because she had a sleek, curvacious body, a taut stomach, and bulging, growing breasts that she was some sort of a slut. The truth of the matter was, she was still a virgin. She was 17, after all. It wasn't that she was some sort of a prude, or a "good" girl. Her clothes were tight enough to bring out the contours of her body, and showed enough skin as the school dress code would allow. She dressed and acted like any other girl. Her problem was all the boys at school were immature perverts. If she was going to loose her virginity, she wanted to do it right, with a man who would love her and treat her like a princess; not with some little boy looking for a quick fuck with a slut.

As if things couldn't get any worse, many of her friends had already popped thier cherries. Some had gone all the way, and were flashing thier cards of birth-control pills like badges of honor. Others had allowed boys to fondle and grope them, and giggled as they spoke of thier first glimpse of a penis, or of how close they came to actually doing It. Yet unlike Sarah, they weren't put off by the immature attitudes of the boys at school, nor did they correlate the sophomoric comments the boys made amongst themselves about "sluts" and "hoes" to themselves.

Today, though, Sarah felt a little down, as she slipped quietly into her house. Listening to her friends share thier sex-capades made her feel self-concious that she herself was still as innocent as a 7 year old. She wanted to know what sex felt like, but she did not know with whom to start. Certainly not any boy in her class. She'd sooner die an old spinster than fuck one of them.

Sarah slipped off her heels, and brushed back a lock of dark hair. She adjusted her D cup bra, noting that it was feeling a little tighter. Her breasts weren't done growing yet, and she was sure she'd be needed a DD cup pretty soon. She quietly padded barefoot towards the living room. She stopped at the threshold and stared.

There was her father, sprawled out on the couch, his fly wide open, and his dick in his hands. Sarah had done internet searches on pictures of men's penises, and thought she knew what they looked like. This was her first time seeing one in real life. Her heart raced as she slipped against the wall and watched. She stifled an embarrassed giggle. Perhaps she should have said something, or at least felt scandalized, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from her father and his exposed cock.

Sitting on the couch, lost in his own thoughts, Oliver hadn't heard Sarah come into the house, still jerking himself and grunting on the couch. Entering his mind's eye were numerous images, all of young nubile women, barely legal teens with large busts or perky butts. He felt a little guilty, imagining young women barely older than his daughter, but they didn't override his own lustful needs, urges he fought and held back on a daily basis in his daughter's presence, wanting to make sure he didn't corrupt or taint his innocent little girl's perception of her Daddy. Looking up, though, he noticed the time would have her home in about 10 minutes.

Putting his cock back in his pants and zipping them back up, he went into the kitchen to wash his hands and prepare a snack for when Sarah got home. He always enjoyed life as a father, and even without his wife, he'd never felt too lonely, always being close to Sarah, watching her grow up into a fine young woman.

Sarah watched enraptured as her father stroked himself, all the way until he put his dick back in his pants. Then she noticed she'd been massaging her right breast and sticking her other hand down her shorts. Had she really been pleasuring herself while watching her father masturbate? She had to admit, her father was handsome. He was big, strong, well built, and rugged. His penis complimented him nicely. Not to mention he was cool and mature. Sarah had to admit, she often thought of him as she lay in bed, trying to conjure images of the man who would finally help initiate her into the world of women. Sometimes, she'd think of him all the way until she cummed. She wondered if he'd been thinking of her as he lay there massaging his dick. As far as she knew, she was the only female in his life, anymore.

When her father left, without even seeing her, Sarah stepped out of the hallway, and padded into the house. "Daddy, I'm home!" she called out, finally announcing her presence.

Hearing her enter the house from the hall, he called Sarah. "Hi sweetie. How was school?" He set the sliced fruit he'd been preparing on the table, walking over and giving her a hug as she walked in. His expression brightened up as he saw Sarah walk in, not realizing his cock was still half hard in his pants as he hugged her, the bump pressing into her tummy when they hugged. "I made you a little snack. Sit down and have a bit while we talk." He sat at the table to discuss her day a bit, his expression would never tall her what she'd witnessed him doing before she'd actually walked in.

Sarah found herself squeezing her father slightly longer than she normally did - though it was by such a small increase, he might not have even noticed. She felt something press against her stomach, but thought nothing of it. Her tummy had always been very sensative, and she was used to the littlest things jabbing it - or tickling her. She followed her father into the kitchen, and thanked him for the snack. She sat down and began her usual report of her day at school, while hungrily scarfing down her food. All the while, her eyes roamed up and down her father's torso, as she pictured him shirtless - and pantless too.

"Slow down there Sarah. That food'll be there 5 minutes from now." He laughed watching her scarf it down. Sarah seemed a bit jittery, her eyes darting all over the place while they talked. "Are you alright Sarah? Are you looking at something?" He didn't quite realize her glances were at him. He took a sip from his can of soda. The idea of his daughter as a sexual being, despite her age and her developed body, didn't often cross his mind, wanting to cling to the image of daddy's little princess as long as he could.

"Oh, no, I'm fine, Dad," Sarah chuckled. She reached up to adjust her bra again. This time, though, it wasn't because she was uncomfortable. She'd seen her friends do it to the boys they liked, and she wondered how it worked. Or rather, she wondered if it might work on her father. Her heart raced at the thought she was about to do something forbidden and taboo. "But my bra is getting tight. Do you think I could have seventy-five dollars so I could try a double D?" She pulled on her bra straps slightly, jiggling her tits ever so slightly.

With her mention of her tight bra and need for a new one, Oliver's eyes inevitably were drawn to her bust, watching her tits jiggle a little with the adjustment as he registered and thought her request over. "Are you sure? I thought we just got you new ones 2 months ago. Maybe you should get measured for it. Maybe the bras shrank in the wash or something." He didn't want to really consider what shopping for new bras with his busty daughter would do to him. Nonetheless, he took out his wallet. "Here. You can get a new one or two, whether or not they need to be bigger." He was just eager to try and steer away from the topic for now.

"So, what are we going to do this weekend?"

He noticed! Sarah did her best to hide her smirk. His reaction wasn't that preditory, hungry look the boys at school had when they saw her friends fidget with thier breasts; but was one of fascination and reverence - so she thought. She accepted the cash, which convienently masked her satisfaction at getting a response over her breasts.

"I'm not sure what to do this weekend," she said, her smile fading. "Probably schoolwork. It seems like I always have more and more of it." Sarah's mind seemed to scream at her. No sooner had the words left her mouth when the thought of going to the lake crossed her mind. That might give her a chance to strut her stuff one of her bikinis, and see if it caused a stir in her father's crotch. Maybe that bulge I felt was his dick! That would be so hot! I'll bet it makes guys at school look tiny!

"Really? I thought they'd actually be giving you less homework with the holidays coming around soon. Still, you're a smart girl, I'm sure it won't take you too long. Sure you don't have anything in mind? A trip to the mall? Movie night? Maybe go out to the lake or for a walk?" He continued the conversation on that matter, eager to move it away from discussion of her undergarments and breasts as quickly as possible.

He took the empty plate of food to be washed, getting out a cup and pouring them each a cup of juice while they kept talking.

Thankfully, her father saved the day. "Yes! Yes! The lake sounds nice!" she said, with a little more enthusiasum than she'd meant to. "I think it would be really nice." She felt her heart flutter in her chest as she imagined sensually walking up to her father in a bikini, wrapping her arms around him, feeling his bulging cock pressing on her tummy, and kissing his lips... She crossed her legs, as she felt a tingling in her crotch.

"Wow, someone sounds really excited. I guess the weather is getting nicer, so it might be nice to go for a swim." He noticed her face turning a little bit red as her heart rate picked up. "Are you alright, sweetie? You look like you're a bit hot." He reached over, pressing his hand to her forehead to see how she felt, leaning in a bit close to her.

"Well, it is a little hot in here," Sarah said, fanning her cleavage. She grabbed the plunging neckline of the top and used it to generate still more air currents. Most of it was another act in her game of flirting. However, part of it was that she was genuinely feeling hot - with lust. Having her father lean so close to her only made her more excited. She started to feel a dampness spreading from her vagina.

Pulling her top's collar to fan herself did a good job emphasizing her cleavage and making her large breasts jiggle, and the effect was not lost on Oliver. He turned around to hide the bulge in his shorts. "Why don't I turn up the A/C a little. I am feeling a little warm myself. Why don't you get some ice for our drinks from the fridge?" The ice maker was actually on the bottom shelf, though he didn't realize how that might play into her little game.

"Thanks, dad," Sarah said. She got up and went to the freezer to get some ice. A pity her back would be to her father, considering he could have gotten a nice view down her cleavage that every boy in school longed to get. It was only when she bent down that she remembered how some girls liked to flash thier panties - or lack of. Sarah herself never wore anything special, as far as panties were concerned. They were just lace versions of the underwear she wore as a girl. Now she wished had a neon pink g-string, like her friend Kate.

Returning after turning the A/C up, Oliver had a seat at the table just in time to see Sarah's butt peeking at him with her panties from the fridge. What little chance he'd had for his cock to go down was blown out the window at the sight of the lacy panties around her butt. He waited for her to come back to the table, hoping this trend wouldn't continue. A father wasn't supposed to look at his daughter like that.

As Sarah turned around, she caught a glimpse of her father trying to hide a growing lump in his pants as he sat down. Mission accomplished, she thought. She returned with the ice. "Here you go, Daddy. So, what's for dinner?"

Oliver hurriedly looked up to her face, worried she'd caught him staring at her butt. He could think of something he'd like to eat, but that wasn't an appropriate answer. "What would you like? I didn't have anything in particular planned." He got up again, going to the pantry to look over their options to cook, keeping his back to her.

"I could go for anything," Sarah said, which was an honest answer. Then she decided to ask another question. "Daddy, how come you never remarried after Mom left us?"

Deciding to go simple, he set some water to boil and took out a box of spaghetti and some salt to taste. When she popped the question, he looked back over his shoulder to her. "Well, I guess it's because I never just felt like dating again. Besides, I already have the perfect woman in my life right now." He smiled to her as he started preparing some sauce.

"Oh, tell me about her, Daddy," invited Sarah playfully. She hoped she effectively hid the jealousy in her voice. Her father was a very handsome man, and it was a wonder Sarah didn't already have a step-mother. At the same time, she liked not having any competition - until now.

The little jealousy in her voice was almost more obvious than her slight curiosity. "Well, she's young, around your age actually, cute, with dark hair. She's curvy, and very affectionate, almost a Daddy's girl." He smiled at her wondering if she understood his meaning now.

Sarah let out a chagrinned chuckle. Her father was only messing with her, as he did when she was younger. When she was finished, she pressed again, "Seriously, Dad: you're such a handsome man. I'd think there'd be at least one woman interested in dating you."

"Like I said, it just never really crossed my mind. Besides, I have plenty of good in my life with you around." Even if he had to keep reminding himself not to let those two roles overlap. He put the actual pasta into the pot and let it boil for a bit. "And I could ask you the same thing. I was expecting to be beating off guys with a stick, but you don't seem to be looking for a boyfriend either."

Back
Top Bottom