Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for MxM, FxF, MxF Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRulez

Planetoid
Hello! I am looking for roleplays! I would do mainly any type of roleplay. I enjoy roleplaying a lot so if you want to roleplay with me just shoot me a pm or even reply on this thread, either or is fine.

I am Seke, so I can be wither dominant or submissive but I mostly dominant. When it comes to genre, I am really open to anything. Majority I really craves interracial roleplays, I really, truly love those type of roleplays. I think they are ready hot. I would want a story, but if your looking for smut, too, that is fine. As paragraphs wise, maybe two or three to the tops, I am not picky. No one liners that is a major no no.

I like doing MxM, FxF, MxF, and if there any others mine, just tell me and I will considerate it.

Fandom I Roleplay
Pokemon
Digimon
My Little Pony
Danny Phantom
Zoey 101
Naruto
Bleach
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Prince of Tennis
Futarama
South Park
Code Kyoko
Attack on Titan
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson.

Down below are my pairings

Pairings

DollxHuman
KemonomimixHuman
AngelxAngel
DemonxAngel
Anthros
Bestality
Furries
NekoxInu
HumanxNeko
HumanxGhost
DemonxPriest
TwinxTwin
CousinxCousin
FatherxSon
UnclexSon
CentaurxHumam
Supernatural BeingxHuman
AlienxHuman
WerewolfxVanpire
DhampirxHuman
HumanxVampire
SorcererxWizard
SorcererxDemom
PeasantxRoyalty
PrincexPrince
SlavexMaster
BrotherxBrother
ElfxHuman
DwarfxHuman
GoblinxHuman
DwarfxElf
ElfxDemon
FairyxHuman
DemonxFairy
PixiexPixie
DemomxPixie
SlavexSlave
MasterxMaster
DreamseerxDemon
DemomxAdvisor
KnightxPrince
ThiefxPrince
GeniexHuman
InmatexInmate
PatientxDoctor
CriminalxCop
TherapistxPatient
PatientxPatient
CyborgxHuman
IncubusxHuman
VampirexVampire
VeelaxHuman
VeelaxVeela
TeacherxStudent
TeacherxStudent's Parent
TeacherxTeacher
CyborgxCyborg
DemiGodxDemiGod
GodxDemiGod
TitanxGod
DemoGodxTitan
NagaxHuman
CyclopsxHuman
DragonxHuman
HunterxCentaur
NymphxHuman
DemonxNymph
Bounty HunterxDemon
HunterxVampire
MermaidxHuman
PiratexPirate
PiratexCrew Mate
PIratexMermaid
PiratexPrince
ShapeshifterxHuman
SpiritxHuman
DeityxHuman
GiantxHuman
DullahanxHuman
DopplegangerxDoppleganger
SirenxSailor
PiratsxSailor
JackalopexHuman
KitsunexWerewolf
HumamxKitsune
LeviathanxSailor
OrcxHuman
Treasure hunterxDemon
PegasusxUnicorn
HumanxPegasus
UnicornxHuman
ExorcistxExorcist
ExorcistxDemon
Grim ReaperxHuman
GolemxHuman
CowboyxCowboy
BFFxBFF
OrgexHuman
LeprechaunxHuman
TrollxHuman
GnomexHuman
HomonculusxHuman
ChrimeaxHuman
KappaxHuman
Phoenixxhuman
MinotaurxHuman
Boy ScoutxCamp Advisor
Boy ScoutxTrouble Maker
VeteranxVeteran
DigimonxPokemon
DigimonxDigiDestined
Duel MonsterxYugioh Character/OC

I will make plots later when I fresh ideas. If there isn't a pairing or Fandom you saw haven't seen, and may think I know it shoot me a roleplay.

Currently at this moment rally want to do a shemale x Futanari alien roleplay. Basically it is about a group of female aliens invading earth demanding that humans bound to them but instead the human leader currently at the time offers a shemale as tribute in exchange so they can spare earth however alien futanari doesn't think the shemale is worthy of being her husband therefore decides she must prove his worth by showing her that he is is capable, in other words make her fall in love with him.

Another roleplay is a MxM roleplay. I was thinking an interracial roleplay. I am really craving that if your interested. It would be modern day but our two characters are in denial of their sexuality, believing their gay when they are gay. Our two characters are juniors in college struggling fit in while trying to hide their sexualiry but onto one another.

Another plot I have is a sister x brother. Older sister is overly protective of her brother since they were small kids even now she is overprotective of him. The younger brother wants his sister to realize he is a man now not big so he decides to prove it to her.

If you lime any of these plots, just shoot me a pm or reply here. Thanks!

Title: Will You Be Mine?

Love is never rushes, supposedly It's patient. It has been years since Muse A has been with her husband. She isn't happy with him anymore, more likey she's miserable. So one night when she goes to the club night she is enraptue by this unknown performer called the black widow. Black Widow is more than to meets the eye. She is a curvaceous, not afraid to state her mind, and African American woman.

The partner I would like to be looking for this please could be Seke being Dom and sub so we can switch.

I have an idea in mind. Instead of Naruto, it's Naruko, she is a futanari. Anywhom, I want her to be with any girl from Naruto series but major ones I want to see her with is like Sakura, Hinata, Ino, Tenten, or if you have any other female character please tell!

Furries I have been craving! I haven't really have an idea about what but I was thinking maybe our two characters are close friends and it is nearing mating seasons. This can be futanari x shemale, or male x male, whatever floats your boat!

Another idea have in mind is like an alien roleplay. Character A has been captured by an alien planet, preferably male for this roleplay. We can think about the plot if like.

I was thinking about maybe a mafia roleplay. Our two characters are rival families. This is a girl x male roleplay or can be futanari x male roleplay.

You like music and dancing? Well, this starts off with a futanari character that is a famous singer. The other character would be male who is a fan of the futanari character. He has gone to all her concerts. Let's just say he wants to get to know her so he wins a contest to spend two days or something around that but what he didn't have on store she isn't just a she but a he too because you know futanari has.... Yada yada. They began to form a relationship more than just friendship. What will happen?

Incest roleplay! I was thinking maybe daughter x father. I want to try out being the daughter if that is okay. Anywhom it's basically about how a daughter trying to reconnect with her father since she hardly ever seen him when she was with her mom due to custody battles her mom and dad wee having after they divorced. Years later, the daughter goes to see her father but she isn't what she had expected. He is drop dead gorgeous and she can't help but be mesmerized with him!

Alright, alright, I know, what the heck is with me with incest? But I have a good idea and can't just let it go to waist! Anyways, this is about a uncle x neice. The neice parents are in debt thus the niece's father asks her to ask his brother, her uncle for money. But what the niece doesn't know, the uncle wants something in return. We can discuss what he wants when plotting out the story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom