Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twincest Labyrinth: Pathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

cronqvist

Dust
I have an idea for a fun short-mid term Pathfinder adventure that is full of eroticism and action.

Concept:
The Twincest Labyrinth is a place of strange power, created by the gods of chaos to entertain themselves.
A pair of male and female fraternal twins are whisked off from the prime material plane to this chaotic hell to suffer a long series of trials for the prize of eternal existence.

The Labyrinth is a seemingly endless maze spotted with obstacle rooms. The experience for every pair is different as each obstacle is chosen randomly. It could be traps, monsters, treasure hordes, etc. The twins may rest after every obstacle, but each day that passes, the Labyrinth gets more difficult.

Lastly, to ensure the gods continued amusement, the monsters aren't out to kill the twins, but rape them in the most unimaginable ways. Also, there are many magical traps and potions that can transform the twins into sexual abominations. Its all random.

Character Creation:
I will be the male twin and you will be the female twin. If you are interested, submit a 1st level Pathfinder character concept using paizo official rules. No third party sources.

Kinks:
Incest, pansexuality (sex with anything), non-consensual (rape), random body transformations. No scat, vore, gore.

Any of this is up for discussion or change. Sorry if you liked my original idea. I like this idea better. You must be okay with all of the kinks listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom