Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mature re-tellings of Disney movies and fairytales | Plot & Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Hello, everyone -- I'm a descriptive partner who's interested in doing mature re-tellings of Disney movies and fairytales. Essentially, what that means is that we'll take these stories and we'll use the same characters, but we'll put our own little twists on them, and they'll be mature in them rather than lighthearted. I almost never give less than three paragraphs per post, and I ask that my partner can do the same. Of course, we'll all here for smut, but some of us are here for action, adventure and passion, too. I'd like a lot of this in the RP.

For the sake of keeping this short and sweet, I'll get on to the fairytales I might be interested in (if I'm missing one that you'd like to do, PM me and we can probably figure something out). If you'd like to play with me, then here are a few simple rules:

- descriptive, creative partners
- long-term
- PMs only (and PM me if you're interested, too)

That's really it. Message me, and we can talk about what we'd like to do and what we'd want to incorporate in to the RP (this can be anything from what twists we'd like to include with the plot to things that concern the romance or the smut like preferences and kinks). Simple enough, right? I hope. On to the Disney movies I can think of off of the top of my head!

Little Red
Aladdin
Frozen
Mulan
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Hercules
Snow White
Beauty and the Beast
Rapunzel/Tangled
The Little Mermaid

I'm blanking on any more. Please, message me if this catches any interest! Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom