Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mom's midnight lover

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
The moonlight was filtering through the thin curtains of my bedroom. My iPhone told me the time; it was 3.15. I desperately needed a pee; no way could I wait until the morning. So I headed along the landing towards the bathroom. As I passed my mom’s door, I heard her bed squeak. Taking care not to disturb her, I tiptoed past her room and my brother’s next door.

On the way back, I heard another squeak. Or was it a squeal? Then, there was definitely a moan and more squeaks from the bed springs. I smiled to myself. Mom had got herself a lover. It had been three years since dad had been killed in an accident at the construction site. She had grieved for a long time, but obviously she was now ready to move on. Good for her.

It was time for me to move on too. I returned to my bed. Unable to sleep, I eventually heard her bedroom door open and close. He was leaving.

I woke early the next morning and, as it was Saturday, decided to go to the gym. I knocked on her door and peeked in. It reeked of sex, but I didn’t comment.

‘Hi, mom, I couldn’t sleep so I’m off to the gym before breakfast.’

Mom’s sleepy eyes stared back.

‘Sure, hon, no problem. Maybe you’ll see John there. Why not invite him back for breakfast.’

John lived next door, A little older than me, we had always got along, but mom had been hinting for some time that we should get along better. I just laughed and waved. When I arrived at the gym, John was already pounding away on the treadmill. I greeted him and chatted for a few moments, before moving into my routine.

As I emerged from the changing room, John was passing with his kit bag over his shoulder.

‘Hi, John, fancy popping in on the way home. Mom said you’d be welcome.’

John nodded in agreement and we set off together.

By the time we arrived home, mom was up but she looked like she had only just crawled out of bed. She had pulled on a pair of jeans and a loose blouse, but was obviously not wearing a bra and her hair was still dishevelled.

‘Hi, John,’ she greeted him with a smile. ‘You were up early.’

‘I often am,’ he grinned.

‘How long was it this morning?’

‘An hour.

‘That’s too much, John, you’ll be stiff later. Have a good hot bath when you get home. Those showers at the gym don’t do much to ease the tension.’

‘I wish I could, but I need to get to the mall by 10 if I’m going to earn enough to help me graduate.’

‘You work too hard,’ she replied.

‘It’s not too hard, but it’s a long day.’

‘Well, make sure you get a good night’s sleep.’

‘After working hard, you’d think I’d sleep like a log, but I find I’m up and down all night.’

‘Well, you’ve got time for a coffee at least. Help yourself to a cup.’

I sauntered off. So much for me getting to know John better. What chance was there with Mom monopolising the conversation.

As I wandered around the mall that afternoon, my mind began to work over what had happened. Mom’s renewed interest in men, her suggestion that I invite John in and get to know him better. Was this just a cover for him to spend more time at our house and for her to enjoy her company? Or was there more to it than that? All those things they said to each other. Long, hard, stiff, up, down, tension, a good night’s sleep. There were too many for coincidence. She was having a coded conversation with him. It came to me in a flash. John was her midnight lover. She wanted to use me as cover for her affair with a guy less than half her age. Well, if that was her game, I’d soon put a stop to it.

That night I went to bed early, pleading a headache, and put off the light. Then I waited. Sure enough, just after 2 am I heard footsteps and her door open and close. I crept out and listened. At first all was quiet, but then the noises began. Giggles and moans, squeaks and squeals. Then the unmistakeable crescendo of bed springs reaching a climax. I pushed open the door and snapped on the light.

Mom was sitting astride her lover and riding his cock for all it was worth.

‘Hi, hon,’ she gasped as she saw me in the doorway. ‘Is there a problem? I won’t be long. We’re almost done here.’

I looked down, past her flapping breasts and drooping belly to the heaving male chest beneath. I followed the contours of his smooth hairless chest until I came to the red face of her lover. But it wasn’t John. The face that stared back at me was my brother’s.

Back
Top Bottom