Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, Simple and Sweet. PM RPs (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuyin Ice

Pulsar
So after using the same thread for the last couple of years, figured it was time to start over.

I am looking for smut heavy, with very little plot. So if you're looking for story, please turn around. One shots and long term are both alright. Or even a new RP over and over again if we enjoy one another. Also I'm not looking for any sort of realism. If that's your thing, I'm sorry but it's not for me. I get enough realism in real life.

The Rules:

Don't abandon me. If you lose interest tell me. If you don't want to tell me that, lie and say something came up in real life. Don't just leave.

No one liners. Ever.

Be able to speak English. Don't have to be perfect. Just understandable.

Dos:
Macro Cocks (Think 18+ inches. I've been 'making do' and RPing with people without this kink, but now I really want it. If you're not interested, please don't PM me.)
Short women (4'11 to 5'4)
Skimpy clothing
Dirty talking
Name calling
Spanking (You being spanked, not me)
Rough sex
PMs

Don'ts:
Doubling (Unless you're going to do it too)
Passive characters
One liners
Bathroom stuff
Killing
Master/slave
Non-con of any sort
Humans
Blondes
Realism
Shy characters
Threads

Ideas:

Brother/Sister

We'd play a pair of siblings, either a year apart or even twins if you want. They're still young, just finished high school or so (depending on what we go with). It's summer break and mom and pops are out of town for a month or so. Well their friends decide to play a prank on our dear siblings. She's told of a place where she'd be able to see the biggest cock of her life. Well he's told of a place where he'd get the best blowjob of his life. After a bit of prodding from their friends, they agree to go, unaware that the other will be there.

They're directed to this building out in the middle of nowhere and show up on opposite sides. When he walks in, he's welcomed with a wall with a hole in it at waist height. And when she enters there's a door to a room. When she enters the room, she's welcomed with the glory hole and her brother's cock, though she has no idea. She's drawn to it and starts playing with it. She gets so turned on that she starts playing with herself. She even tries to get him to fuck her through the hole, but the angle doesn't allow it so she calls him to come around. When he enters, they realize just who was on the other side.

Driven by lust, they do the do. Afterwords, they agree never to speak of it again. Only their home alone and they both want more. It was the best sex they'd ever had. So they start doing things around the house. Walking around in little to no clothing, showering with the door open, playing with themselves loudly, teasing, making suggestive notions. All to get the other to snap.

The Size Queen

You'd play this young woman who prides herself on being able to handle a big cock. She's obsessed with them even, she loves them. She wont do any guy smaller than the last, bigger is better in her book. Well her roommate has the biggest she's ever seen. She caught sight of him in the shower and just had to have him.

Pairings:

This is just a list of what I'd like to work with. They can be combined with anything listed, or you might offer. Just no humans please!

Vampires
Werewolves
Demons
Angels
Furry (Pref. wolf, big cat, bunnies.)
Scalies (A bit picky with them. Probably the only thing I would require a pic of before hand)

If you're still interested please contact me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom