Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New World ( Salanis Bluestar x LaBellaMia )

Salanis Bluestar

Planetoid
Speaks-With-The-Stars was never from a large tribe. Where some tribes were just outright huge, having conquered several of the smaller tribes around them, Stars had come from a tribe that didn't win through sheer numbers, but ritual power. The new world that the more civilized nations had found had something that they never wanted to believe in. Magic. Power. Ritualistic rites and exercises that granted the tribe prosperity in battle and good crops through the year.

What his tribe did have was a large contingent of users. Some of the most powerful in the land around them. That is why they were more or less left alone from the wars between the other tribes. Where every hunting party from the other tribes might have a user, every one of of the hunting parties that came from his tribe would have two.

Thus it was that Stars' hunting party came upon the missionaries. Their guns didn't mean much to Star's teacher, who kept their powder from exploding to allow the guns to work, her nude body on display as a shimmer of power surrounded her. Her bonded pair gently shifted on his horse, keeping close in case she needed a larger amount of power.

Her attention though was on the warriors of the hunting group, amidst the screams of the women as they were rounded up, some of the men who had been easily captured being hemmed in to see who would be taken as slaves and which one's were better to be done away with. Stars caught sight though of a woman, in the clerical garb of a Nun. Star reached forward and leaned forward, his horse understanding through training as he moved forward into the treeline, tracking the woman.

It was a dead end though as he knew that the trees came to a cliff face, shifting faintly as he looked at the woman, before speaking in one of the tongues that the 'invaders' spoke. "There is no where to run... No where to hide..." Descending from his horse, he looked at her, his body nude as it had a darker complexion than most, but had natural tattoos, the living mark of his magic, swirling all over his body.

Triangular face, dark eyes that glowed with intelligence, raven hair descending halfway down his shoulders, lean muscular body. He was a prime example of masculinity in it's simplistic, his bearing of that of a predator. "You should surrender. Perhaps your god will save you..."

Beth had been reading her scriptures when the attack had come. The chaos and screams. Dressed in simple black, her blonde hair hidden beneath a hood, she was just a nun who had come to aid in spreading the words of God. Yet now they were being set upon by a clan and one that seemed to yield magic well. At first opportunity, she had fled toward the woods, trying her best to find a place to hide but soon found herself face to face with a long drop. Th cliff was tall and craggy. There would be no way to jump into the river below without killing herself. With a groan, she turned only to see a naked man getting off his horse.

She stepped back but the cliff was right behind her, making escape impossible. Beth herself was a rather attractive woman with pale skin, breasts that were full without being overly large and a nicely rounded bum. Her waist was slender and soft. By no means was so overweight or chubby, merely a woman with the perfect amount of shape. At twenty-two, she had been a nun for near on a decade. She had gotten her menses and being of poor family and with no dowry, the church had taken her in as a ward. And so she had worked her way up from wars to novice to nun and when the ship to the new world had begged for missionaries, she had gladly gone along to spread the good word. And now, less than two weeks in this savage land, they were being set upon by these strange people.

As he suggested surrender, she realized her options were slim. Her bright almond shaped green eyes observed him cautiously but there was an inner pull within her, urging surrender. Swallowing, she lowered her gaze. "I beg that you...you release the men I was with...and let us return to our homeland," she said to him in her own native tongue, surprised he knew the language. Had he and his people captured her people before. She kept her gaze lowered for she had never seen a naked man before and to gaze at him made her mind have impure thoughts. "P-please. We mean no harm...we came only to teach of our religion..." She told him, her voice soft. The urge to obey was strong but she fought it, hoping to negotiate with him.

Stars laughed softly as he walked closer, his own manhood beginning to become aroused, as it went from a flaccid state to a semi erect state, offering pleasure beyond what most would even be able to contemplate. Those tattoos ran naturally along his length, the glans of his cock alone as black as the ink itself, as he neared closer to Beth. If she was the sort to commit suicide, she would have already done it.

Nearing closer to her, his hand softly gestured, as the ground that was next to the cliff was covered with a healthy moss, but at his motion a patch of it suddenly became thick with it, even abundantly so, till it resembled a spot to lay comfortably on. "Your kind come to a land that does not bow it's heads to your God... Your believers come protected by soldiers. Soldiers that maim this land. Crush it. Damage it. They seek to plunder our riches, and take what is ours. And you want me to order men who I protect to release them?"

He could feel the way she fought against his compulsion, as those that were like that were few and far between. And they were the types that user's like him loved to bind with, for they had strength of will, that would further fuel them and their spells. Stepping right up to her, his fingers reached up and touched her bare cheek, urging her to lift her head, speaking in a strong command, his compulsion magnified by an order of magnitude. "Look at me when I speak to you believer... I want you to know that the impotent strength of your God cannot help you with me... Look upon my body, and know it is I, Speaks-With-The-Stars, that will show you the strength of the tribe..."

She could feel him coming closer, walking toward her, trapping her between himself and the cliff behind her. As he touched her cheek, something unbidden forced her gaze to meet his and at his commands, her gaze travelled over him. She certainly did not want to look at him but something dark was forcing her too. Demons most certainly. Did such a man have control of them with his dark magic? "I do not wish to be shown strength. Let me go! Return to my men. The sins of soldiers past do not mean I am to blame...I came here to teach you about God, not destroy your villages or lands. It is not my intention and you are trying to turn me to wickedness but it will not work," she said stubbornly.

Beth refused to be intimidated. Even scared to death as she was, she refused to allow this man to make her feel inferior or terrified. The growing moss was no doubt a gift he had received from the darkest pits of hell and he was so controlled by these demons that she meant to try and relinquish their control of them. If she had enough grace to do so. "There is but one God and he shall protect me," she said stubbornly.

Speaks-With-The-Stars laughed softly at her comments, before he reached down to a small belt that he wore around his hips, which contained a few things including his obsidian blade. Taking it out, he softly started to reach up to her clothing at the nape of her neck, as he spoke with absolute command. "Do not move..." He smiled wide as he began to remove her clothes like he was peeling bark off of the center of a living tree, admiring the life that flowed from the inner bark. The knife hardly made a sound as it effortlessly cut through her clothing, as it was designed specifically for those like him, running off of their power to cut anything they wanted.

It didn't take him long till he completely exposed her body till she was as nude as he was, as he stepped back faintly to look at her, his eyes pleased at what he saw, his own length showing his pleasure as it throbbed and bounced faintly in it's evident arousal now. "A child from your hips will be healthy... And strong..." Stars placed his knife back onto his belt before removing the belt itself, walking forward to gently take her by the cheek, as he softly spoke to her. "I am going to make you mine... All the while your God will scream in his impotent rage as your belief fuels my magic... In time, you will soon come to me of your own will. But I assure you. There is nothing you can do to stop this..."

Stars grabbed her by the arm as he led her over to the moss, speaking clearly as the female magic user who was with the group came over to see them both, her bonded pair riding beside her. "Lay down on the moss..." The moss would be supple and pliant, yielding faintly to her body when she would lay down, allowing a comfortable spot for what was to come.

Back
Top Bottom