Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Strangers (Celebstars and Mysticsparxman)

celebstars

Pulsar
Frankie was twenty five years old and her life was pretty normal. She was a hair stylist at a local beauty salon in the heart of London. Standing at 5'5 she wasn't the tallest woman in the world and had to look up to most people who walked in to the shop.

A few weeks ago, the girl learned that she had a sibling who was given up for adoption a few years before she was born. Her mother sat her down and told her how they couldn't cope with a child whilst being so young and thought it would be best for his well being if he was brought up by a loving family. Frankie wasn't sure why her mother was telling her this, she could have just kept it a secret but maybe she wanted the person found now.

Agreeing to find out more, Frankie hired a private investigator to find her long lost brother.

Today, whilst working in the salon a man dressed in a beige overcoat walked in dripping wet from the British weather. His collar was up, not folded and covered the sides of his cheeks. A puddle formed near his shoes, making the floor wet. He was well over 6 feet tall and noticeable with his large frame. His stomach hung over his black trousers, pulling on the white shirt which covered it.

"Miss Sandford?" He said in a voice which didn't seem to match his frame. The young woman looked up, her short brown hair which fell over one side of her forehead just above the eye flicked as she looked towards him.

"I'll just be a second" she spoke to her customer who was sitting in a chair having her hair done. Walking over to the man, Frankie strained her neck looking up at him as she folded her arms against her chest. All he did was hand her an envelope before walking out, leaving wet footprints behind.

Opening up the package using her black painted nails, she pulled out a sheet of paper with a picture of her brother and his address. Frankie had finally found her brother.

Blake Saunders had just turned twenty-eight years old just over two weeks ago. He had celebrated his birthday with his friends and adopted family. It had been a nice day spent with those who meant the most to him. Blake did know that he was adopted as his adoptive parents had told him shortly after he had turned sixteen. Blake knew he was adopted, but that really was all he did know. He didn't know anything about his real parents. He certainly didn't know that he had a younger sibling out there somewhere.

He had moved out of the family home just over two years ago and now lives in his own place fifteen minutes away from his parents place. He drives too, which also makes it easier for him to get about, considering currently lives just outside of London. Blake also works as a dog trainer at the nearby animal shelter close to where he lives. Sure, it wasn't the best paid job in the world, but Blake loved doing it, mainly because he loved dogs. He found it really hard to imagine doing a well paid job if he didn't enjoy it. There again, that was just the way he was really.

Blake was the type of person who liked to keep himself in shape. He stood at a height of 6'3 and he was quite a sporty guy, so he had a slim build with just the right amount of muscles. He often enjoyed playing football and basketball. He also enjoyed going to the gym and he liked swimming too. Of course he did like doing other things too. He liked to hang out with his friends and have fun too.

Today happened to be Blake's day off from work. He didn't really have a whole lot planned for the day. At least he didn't have anything planned until later that evening when he would be going out with some friends of his. Until then, Blake had decided that he was going to have a somewhat lazy day off. Of course it didn't mean he was just going to sit on the couch all day. It was likely that he would probably go to the park just five minutes away from his home a little later on. Right now though, he was just finishing some tidying up he had to do around his home.

It took him another thirty minutes to finish the rest of the tidying up he had to do. It just consisted of tidying up the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom. As soon as he was done, he headed back into the bathroom just to freshen up a little. Blake splashed some water over his face, and then after drying his face, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled a little at his reflection. Today, Blake was wearing his silky white long sleeved shirt, a pair of grey cargo style pants and his favorite blue jean jacket.

He turned and walked out of the bathroom and headed back downstairs. Blake walked into the living room and sat down on his couch. He picked up the television remote and pressed the power button, turning on the television and making himself comfortable on the couch. Blake started to flick through the channels in the hope he would be able to find something worth watching. After flicking through the channels for a few minutes, he ended up turning the tv over to one of the music channels. He set the remote down as a video started to play.

After reading the address over and over again, Frankie immediately went to her boss and explained the situation. There was excitement in her voice as well as fear and nervousness. Frankie's boss was a woman who was very easy to get on with. She was long blonde hair and a figure which was curvy and seductive. A married female with a loving family, she understood why Frankie had asked to leave early and gave her permission to do so.

Leaving the salon in a hurry after collecting her belongings Frankie went to the car park behind it and got in to her Peugeot 206. Sitting down on the seat out of the pouring rain she turned on the engine before after putting on her seat belt. The woman drove to her home, wanting to shower and change before meeting her long lost sibling.

Frankie lived on her own now, moving out of her parents home a few years ago at the age of twenty one. The place wasn't the tidiest, clothes lay about on chairs and tables and equipment such as hair straighteners were left lying around. The impression of her if someone had seen her place wouldn't of been good, maybe calling her a slob.

There was no time for tidying the place for now though, Frankie wanted to get out of her work clothing and in to casual clothes after a warm shower.

Twenty minutes later, Frankie came down the staircase wearing black leather boots and navy blue denim jeans. They were tight fitting and snug, something to help with the cold weather. A t-shirt rested above the waist with a black leather jacket over the top. Grabbing on to her brown leather bag, she headed out to her car and started the journey towards her brother's house.

With him living just outside London, Frankie got to his address forty minutes after she left. Parked in her car outside his door, she found it hard to get out and tell him the news that he had another family. She did not know if he knew he was adopted but she had to tell him.

Heading out of the car, she knocked on the door with her hand and waited. Holding her hands together in front of her waist, she played with her ring which rested on her left index finger. Another was placed on her right thumb.

Finally, as the door opened, she smiled widely and opened her eyes to reveal her big brown eyes.

"Hello there"

After he had managed to make himself comfortable on his couch, Blake sat and watched some music videos for as long as he could before he started to get bored of them. Sure, he did like watching music videos, but there was only so much he could watch before getting bored. Picking up the television remote once again, Blake started flicking through the channels in the hope he would be able to find something else that may have been worth watching. It didn't take him too long to find something else though. His lips curled up into a smile when he was able to find a repeat of a WWE wrestling event he had missed a number of weeks ago.

Blake settled down on the sofa to watch the wrestling on television. He made himself comfortable on the couch, swinging himself around onto the couch. As he did, he straightened his legs out and let his feet rest on the other arm of the comfy navy blue couch. He let his head rest against the comfy cushion as he watched the first match of the event.

Just as the first match was ending, Blake heard his phone going off. His phone was on the oak coffee table close to the couch, so he leaned over to his right side and picked up his phone off the table. As he picked up his phone, he could see that he had a new message from one of his friends. Blake unlocked his phone and then he noticed the message was from his friend Tyler. He opened up and read the message. The message was just informing Blake that they were all planning to go to a specific club later that night, and to meet at a certain time. After reading the message, Blake replied to it and set his phone back down on the coffee table.

The second match started soon afterwards, but it didn't look too interesting, so Blake took the chance to get up and get himself something to eat and drink. He got up and off the couch and then walked from the living room and into the kitchen. Blake stood in his kitchen for a few minutes as he wasn't entirely sure what it was that he wanted to get for himself. All he knew was that he wanted something. He folded his arms across his chest and lightly tapped his chin with the index finger of his left hand. "Hmm, what to get? What to get?" He muttered to himself, tapping his chin still.

A few minutes more passed before Blake had made his mind up on what he wanted to get for himself. He walked over to his fridge and pulled open the door. Blake looked inside and he pulled out a bottle of strawberry milkshake. He also pulled out some butter and cheese. With his hands full, he stepped back from the fridge and then nudged it closed with his shoulder. He made his way back over to the kitchen counter and set everything down, then he got the loaf of bread from the bread bin and picked up a knife and a plate.

Blake made his sandwich which took no more than five minutes. As soon as he had made it, he put the cheese, butter and loaf of bread away, and then he took his bottle of milkshake and headed back into the living room. Once again, he made himself comfortable on the couch and continued to watch the second match, which had gotten just a little bit better by now.

He had taken just two bites out of his sandwich when he heard a knock on his door. He looked in the direction of the front door for a moment. "Hmm, I wonder who that could be? I'm not expecting anyone." He set his plate down and rose to his feet, then he walked to the door and opened it up. His eyes met with hers when she spoke, and his lips tugged up into a small smile. "Hi there." He smiled some more. "Umm, I've not seen you around here before. Is there something I can help you with?"

He looked just like he did in the picture she was given. Frankie had to double check though, this was so surreal and she didn't want to make a fool of herself. Taking the envelope out of one hand and opening it up with the other, the girl checked his photo and compared it to his face in real life.

"Oh, yes, there is something you can help me with." Her hands were now physically shaking, she was lost for works and stuttering. "So....Um...I don't know how to tell you this. But I am your sister. Your proper sister, blood related sister. I don't know if you knew you were adopted or not. My Mum wanted me to find out and I have. She is going to be so happy!"

Then it dawned on her he may not of known he had another family. A real family. "Oh my god, did you know? Please say you did!" Turning around, she had her back to him and she covered her face with her hands. "I'm so sorry" Frankie quickly spun around to look him in the eye.

"I can leave if you like? You will never hear from me again! I promise?!" The girl spoke so fast and frantic it would be a miracle if he followed all she said. Her fingers on her left hand crossed, hoping he wouldn't reject his new sister.

Blake watched the girl with a strange curiosity as she seemed to pull something out of an envelope, look at it and then look back to him. Not only did he not know what was going on, but he didn't know who she was either. She may have been attractive, but he still didn't know who she was. Of course he was hoping that was going to change soon. After all, she must have knocked on his door for a reason.

What she said to him nexy caught him completely off guard. It was safe to say that he certainly wasn't expecting her to reveal such a thing to him. It was true that he may have known he was adopted, but he didn't know that he had any other siblings. Blake really didn't know what to say or what to think. The look of shock and surprise could clearly be seen on his face, and on top of that, he had been left feeling speechless too. It wasn't very often that Blake was left feeling speechless.

"Umm....I don't know what to say." Blake finally looked back to the girl standing in front of him. He took a deep breath before he decided to answer her questions. "I knew I was adopted, but I didn't know anything about a sister. This is the first I've heard of it." The surprise could clearly be heard in his voice as he spoke.

Blake was barely able to make out what the girl said to him. "I don't know what you just said, but I think it would be a good idea for you to come inside. It might be easier for us both to talk when we are both sat down." He stepped aside for her. "Come on in." He motioned her inside and raised his left hand and pointed towards the living room which was through the first door on the right.

As soon as she had stepped inside, he closed the door behind her and inhaled deeply. "Umm....could I get you a drink or something? Maybe something to eat?" He asked in a curious tone. "And if you are my sister, it might be a good idea if I knew your name." He said before he motioned her towards the living room. "Why don't you go into the living room and make yourself comfortable?" He offered her a small smile before he stepped in front of her and showed her the living room.

When he motioned for her to walk inside, Frankie did so with pleasure, she was so excited yet nervous at the same time. Stepping in to the corridor, the girl followed his hand which pointed towards the living room on the right.

"Oh no, I am not hungry thank you." A hand went up as she spoke. "My name? I'm so sorry, I m Frankie, well Francesca, but people call me Frankie" she smiled widely. Offering her soft hand out to shake his, she felt like this was going to be fine. "You are Blake yes? That is what it says here, I had a private investigator find you, I hope that is OK?"

When he showed her the living room, Frankie stepped in and made herself comfortable, sitting on the edge of a chair and crossing her leg over the over.

"You have a nice place here." Nodding her head, she felt things were getting a little awkward. "What do you do? I'm a hair stylist."

Smiling to herself, she looked down at her hands which rested in her lap. "I'm sorry but being over excited, you must have a lot of questions. I'll try to answer them as best I can."

"Also, I wouldn't mind a tea actually? If you don't mind? Warm me up with it being winter outside, you didn't have any plans did you? I hate to intrude? If you have someone coming over? A friend? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?"

At this point, she didn't think things were going so well and chose to stay quiet unless spoken to.

Blake smiled and shook her hand as she offered her hand to him. He nodded his head in response to her question. "It's nice to meet you Frankie, and yes, I am Blake. At least I was the last time I checked." He laughed lightly as he had said this to her. "It's okay if you used a private investigator to find me. You may not have found me any other way, so of course it's okay." He said, doing his best to reassure her.

As she had sat down on one of the chairs in the living room, Blake sat down on the couch that was placed just to the left of the chair Frankie was sitting on. His lips curled up into more of as smile as she commented on his home.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It's not been easy getting this place just the way I wanted it." He looked around the living room and nodded his head before focusing his attention on Frankie once more. "As for what I do, I'm a dog trainer at the nearby animal shelter. It's really cool that you're a hair stylist though." He smiled brightly. "How long have you been a hair stylist?"

To say he had a lot of questions about his new found sibling would have been an understatement. Blake's mind was filled with questions that he wanted to ask her, but the problem was he just didn't know where to start.
"I was going to go out with some friends tonight, but I'll just tell them that I can't make it tonight. I know they will understand when I tell them why I can't make it." He offered her a small smile as he rose to his feet. "I didn't have anyone coming over either. It's probably why I was so surprised when you knocked on my door. Anyway, how do you usually like your tea?"

"I've worked as a hair stylist since I left school, so about nine years now" the 25-year old said. "A dog trainer? That is pretty cool, you teach them to be obedient? Do tricks?"

"I didn't mean to ruin your plans for tonight, I'm happy you want to stay and talk, I actually didn't realise that it was that late, but thanks" she added before he asked her about her tea.

"Half a tea spoon of sugar and milk please" nodding, smiling at him before she started to look around the living room.

Frankie didn't want to be left alone, she took it upon herself to walk in to the kitchen to see her tea being made.

Putting her hands in to her jeans, her black leather jacket shook, the zipper making a noise to alarm her brother of her presence. "I love dogs, maybe one day you could take me to the shelter. In return I could style your hair" she smiled, then immediately panicked.

"Not that anything is wrong with your hair!, I was just trying to offer something in return, get to know each other more. I am making a mess out of this aren't I?"

"I'm just happy I have a brother now, if you want to be part of my life that is. I thought I was an only child before."

Frankie remained quiet, she had spoke a lot and wanted to know his reaction.

Even though he hadn't know he actually had a biological sister just over one hour ago, it didn't change the fact that Blake was actually enjoying getting to know her. There again, he usually enjoyed getting to know most people, but it was different with Frankie because of who she was to him.

Blake figured he could answer all of his sister's questions after he had made her the cup of tea she wanted. That was what he planned on doing anyway, but he looked back over his shoulder when he heard her behind him as she had come into the kitchen. By the time she had come into the kitchen, he had already put the kettle on, and then he reached to the unit above him and to his left. Blake pulled it open and reached inside to pull out a yellow and white mug. It was at that point that he decided that he would have a cup of tea with his sister, so he pulled out his favorite black and blue mug. "I think I'll have a cup of tea with you," he looked back over his shoulder at her and offered her a soft smile.

After closing up the unit above him, he set the two mugs down as the kettle continued to boil the water. He walked towards the fridge and then giggled as he thought about what she had said. "Oh, you didn't ruin my plans for tonight. Me and my friends go out a few times a week, so it's no big deal if I don't go out with them tonight. It's really cool that you've been a hair stylist for so long by the way," he pulled open the fridge door, reached inside and pulled out the milk and then walked back to where he had left the two mugs.

The kettle had boiled by now, so Blake walked to the kettle and picked it up, then he set about pouring the boiling water into the two mugs. He set the kettle back down after filling the two mugs, then he added the milk to the two mugs. "It's actually my day off today, so it's probably really lucky you showed up when you did. Anyway, you're welcome to come to me to the shelter if you're free during the weekend as that's when I'm off next." He added half a spoon of sugar to her cup, stirred it and then picked up her mug and turned around to face her.

"I wouldn't say you're making a mess of this. I'd just say you're nervous which is understandable. Anyway, I'd love it if you could be a part of my life, I really would. I never knew I had a sister until you showed up on my doorstep." He smiled softly as he turned around and picked up his mug of tea. "Anyway, let's head back into the living room. I'm sure we would be more comfortable sitting down and talking instead of standing up out here." He flashed his sister a smile before he pushed off from against the kitchen counter and made his way from the kitchen and back into the living room.

Once back in the living room, he sat down on the couch and pulled his legs up as he made himself comfortable. He waited until Frankie had joined him in the living room before he picked up the remote. "So, how long can you stay for....Frankie? Do you have anywhere else you have to be today? Or can you stay for a while?" He hoped she would be able to stay as he really wanted to get to know her better.

"I can stay for a while. I have no plans." Frankie said, sitting down with the tea resting in her lap. "I'd love to get to know you more. Do you have a girlfriend? I'm currently single, I'm also gay. I like women. Hope that's Ok?" Frankie admitted, "I haven't told Mum, your the only one in the family who knows now."

Lifting her mug up to her lips, she sipped on her drink and crossed one leg over the other, her leggings stretched a bit further they revealed her smooth thigh.

"Do you want to go out ourselves? Maybe get something to eat? Even just take a walk in the park? Maybe catch a movie? Anything you want, you must have questions about us to? Family? Why Mum did what she did. I hope this doesn't make you hate her. I wasn't sure whether to tell her I found you yet. I think it would be your call. You can meet her when ever you want. There is no rush. If she asks I can just say I haven't found you yet."

Blake smiled brightly as Frankie told him that she would be able to stay a while. As she sat down, Blake crossed one leg over the other and then took a small sip of his tea. He made himself comfortable on the couch as he listened to his sister talk. He did seem a little surprised by her admission that she was gay. "I'm glad you're able to stay a while Frankie, and no, I don't have a girlfriend. I've been single for a few months now." He shrugged his shoulders a little bit as he took another small sip of his tea. "And it's perfectly okay if you're gay. I actually have a few gay friends, so it's okay, really it is."

"I have to admit that I'm surprised you've told me about your sexuality before telling anyone else. It does mean a lot to me though." He smiled at her again before he started to think over her question for a moment. Blake eventually nodded his head with a smile. "Sure, I'd love to go out somewhere with you. We could definitely go somewhere to get something to eat, and then maybe we can take a walk in the park if you'd like?" He raised his cup to his lips and took a small sip of his tea before setting his cup back down on his knee. "I do have questions, but there's no rush for you to answer all of them, especially if you're going to be staying for a while."

Blake sipped on his tea some more. "So....umm....does anyone in the family know that you've been looking for me?" He asked in a curious and ever so slightly nervous tone just before he took a few more sips of his tea. Blake wasn't too sure if he wanted to know the answer or not. The fact he had a sister was still a lot for him to take in. It was something he was still trying his hardest to get his head around, and he also knew that it was going to take some time to get used to it all. Still, he remained confident that he would get used to the fact he now has a sister. Blake soon found himself wondering what would have happened if he had been at work or out with friends when Frankie had come round. Not that it really mattered now.

Back
Top Bottom