Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Long Term Partner Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfool

Moon
(Just a heads up: I'm always, always, always plot oriented and while I love sexual content inside the roleplay it doesn't mean I'm willing to roleplay smut for smut's sake. Plot always comes first! I do however accept and encourage plots that many may find inappropriate, mature, or strange because I love elements of taboo in a plot. I am a very open person, meaning I won't judge you if you're curious about an idea.

Hey there! I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. Currently I'm looking for some long term M/M roleplays and thought I'd check out Blue Moon for partners. Let me tell you a bit about myself before I give a list of what I'm interested in :).

I'm a multi-paragraph poster and I'm looking for a partner who also enjoys 2+ paragraphs or so (though I understand for the sake of movement and flow shorter posts are sometimes necessary). I've been roleplaying for a number of years and love exploring all sorts of plots and characters, so I am a BIG fan of variety! I'm always open to hearing new ideas and will be honest about whether or not I think I'd be a suitable partner for it and I'll always respect your comfort zone as well! I believe in good communication as partners because I think it adds to the fun of the roleplay to talk about what's going on, what we enjoy, and a general direction of plot. I'd like to say I'm pretty open and talkative - so don't be scared of sparking up a convo from time to time! I'm also really open to most ideas - but I'll get into that down below!

What I'm into:

-Taboo Suggest something strange or what most would find weird. Bad morals, questionable ethics and dirty little secrets are the best - the kind that our characters would take to the grave can be the most fun.
-Voodoo Haven't roleplayed this before to be honest, but I'll add it because I think it has potential!
-Dark themes in general
-Non-modern Cannot stress how much I love non-modern RPs. Fictional past? Historical past? Fantasy-fiction? Love it.
-NBK (Natural Born Killers)-esque relationships. Corrupt couples can be the best couples.
-Forbidden relationships of any kind
-Culture Clash
-Age differences
-Enemies
-Language barriers
-War
-Wild West

-Religious themes -Such as deities, characters who are deeply involved in religion, or the sacrilegious.
-Revenge
-Dark Carnival I don't often suggest this but I have a vague idea for this one.

(I'll add more when they come to mind! Feel free to suggest)

What I'm not into:
-Vampires. I love 'em, don't get me wrong - but I've done so many vampire RPs and I want a change.
-Cast of ONLY men. I do MxM pairings, but it doesn't mean I don't want a gender inclusive cast.
-Demons. Y'know, the sort of demons you'd see in an anime. If we do demons I'd love it to be in a unique way. Biblical style demons? Devils of some sort of weird culture? Could be interesting!
-Anime-style RPs
-Established 'seme'/'uke' roles. Top/Bottom is different but I generally don't associate it with personality.
-Fandoms
-'I-love-you's after the first day. Time-skipping here and there's fine, but if there's romance then there's nothing better than the buildup!
-M-preg. Sorry! That's probably one of the few taboos I'm just not into.
-High School
-Band RPs

That's about it! I'd love to get something set up if anyone has an interest. :)

RE: Long Term M/M Partner Wanted! Very High Casual - Advanced RP anyone?

Bump Nov. 12

This sounds pretty interesting - we should have a chat! I would love to have a plotdriven smut RP that didn't need sex every 5 minutes...would be an interesting and stimulating change and more creative that way!

Been so busy with exams. Bumping again finally!

Traveling internationally. May be slow but I'm poking back onto BM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom