Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperately Seeking Ahsoka

Status
Not open for further replies.

clare_ity

Planetoid
A place to say things I can't say IRL.

I am not a big Star Wars fans. I thought the three films of Anakin were awful and the Ewoks are stupid. But I have kinda always found Vader fascinating and the 70s camp stuff in the first one grew on me a little when I got a little older. The power of Vader in Empire is kinda hot.

But I digress.

So, it was really weird that I started watching the Clone Wars on TV. But you know, easier to keep something on rather than turn it off.

I became so captivated with the character of Ahsoka Tano. I mean here was a female that was just a few years older than me being the star of the thing and sassy and spunky and adventurous. I know now she was a little annoying at times, but then that probably means I was as a teenager too cause, you know, teens.

I feel so strange saying it, but Ahsoka made me so curious about things sexually as I grew up. I would sometimes masturbate after watching the show when I got in my later teens imagining her and me. I would have really wanted her to like me and hang out with me. Wondering how her head tails would excite her and if her nipples and lower lips were purple like her regular lips and what other body art she had.

God I felt so guilty about that.

It really opened my mind to sexual things and when I got to college I was very ready to experiment with other females just cause of that curiosity about finding a kindred spirit with a similar body and wanting to see the similarities and differences.

Don't worry guys, the side that liked guys was there through high school and has stayed. But sometimes there was just this overwhelming need to be close to another girl. Not cause of like being turned on by the body parts, but this weird desperation to be as absolutely close as possible and be accepted and show her how much I wanted to be with her.

Silly post. Not sure what I am seeking, just stirring stuff up I guess and wanting to put it out there and off my shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom