Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadman Wonderland 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
So, after finally getting around to watching Deadman Wonderland(gonna start reading the manga soon, so no major spoilers please?) I got the sudden craving to start up a few roleplays of it; however, I want it to be completely OC x OC(there is a reason why 2.0 is in the subject) unless you have a pretty good idea for why you want to be an established character, but I will not be playing one. I think we basically can steal the plot from the anime, but I am always open to making a plot with a bit of brainstorming of any potential partners.

I don't really know what else to say about plot, but this probably won't be an RP for just simple fans of the series. Not only do I want you to be good at playing multiple characters(I imagine a lot of NPCs in this), but I also want someone who is decent at doing fight scenes well. No doubt our characters are going to battle each other some point, and while we can gloss over some fights if we need to. There are going to be lots of action and fight scenes in this. So be able to play this well and we shall both be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom