Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrity Request Thread (M x F or M x Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy

Planetoid
So using the current Maxim Hot 100 list, i've compiled a list of beautiful ladies to use be in an rp with, each rp is tailored to their work (for example: Vanessa Hudson's in a high school setting, Jennifer Lawrence in a post apocolypse setting, ect)

1- April Rose (Girl/Guy Code, Guy Court, Various Car Shows, ect)- perferrably a short term rp with her as she's not an "actual" actress
2- Katie Cassidy (Arrow, she has other credits, but that's all I know her from)- for her i was thinking a superhero x damsel, or courtroom/law office setting
3- Emma Roberts (We're The Miller's most recently)- a high school setting perferably
4- Sara Underwood (most notably a Playboy model)- an rp involving a model and either a photographer, or a model and a guy off the street (plot to be determined)
5- Cameron Diaz (Bad Teacher, Knight and Day, and much more)- a literal "bad teacher", secret agent x damsel, ect
6- Emily VanCamp (Revenge most notably)- a heist rp
7- Eva Mendez (so much to list, kind of craving her though)- Cop x Cop, Superhero x damsel, some form of a love story
8- Rachel MaAdams (craving her Time Traveler's Wife Idea)- Time Travel incorporated love story
9- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family, Machete, Pepsi commercials)- Secret Agents
10- Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck)- Secret Agents
11- Lea Michele (Glee)- High School setting
12- Zoe Saldana (most recently Guardians of The Galaxy)- deep space astronaut x astronaut
13- Amanda Seyfried (plenty of chick flicks, off the top of my head is Dear John)- Nicholas Sparks level romance
14- Kaley Cuoco- (Big Bang Theory)- poor aspiring actress x her neighbor who gets infatuated with her (minus Sheldon)
15- Hayden Panetierre (Heroes, Nashville, ect)- celebrity singer x fan
16- Danielle Fischelle (Boy Meets World, Girl Meets World. CRAVING THE HELL OUT OF HER lol) Mother x Son, lifetime/growing up love story
17- Demi Lovato (Camp Rock 1 and 2, mostly singing)- Girl and Boy in rehab (she has a few self image disorders)
18- Blake Lively (Green Lantern most recently) Superhero x damsel, military personnel in a time of war
19- Emma Stone (too many list, craving her)- almost any plot could fit with her
20- Megan Fox (Transformers trilogy)- saving the world and romance in one
21- Emma Watson (Harry Potter Mega Franchise, Noah. Craving her)- Harry x Hermione in name only
22- Olivia Wilde (alot)- almost any pairing or plot
23- Scarlett Johanssen (Marvel Movies, Her)- Artificial Intelligence x one lucky son of a bitch
24- Taylor Swift- High School love story
25- Vanessa Hugens (High School Musical Trilogy. Craving her)- any pairing or plot
26- Ashley Tisdale (same as 25)- Rich Girl x Bad Boy, created human x creator, artificial intelligence x creator
27- Jennifer Love-Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer, now Criminal Minds. Craving) Cop x Cop, Lawyer x Lawyer
28- Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games, X-Men. Craving her) any plot or pairing

My f-list is fluid and conforms to my partner, all characters are 18+, blah blah-yadda-yadda, required mumbo jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom