Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captive (Haruchai and Bella)

LaBellaMia

Star
chloerose-243x175.jpg

Allie Mercer gave a groan as she woke up, giving a sigh. Her head was pounding and her neck was sore. What the heck had happened? She remembered riding her bike home from her friend's house. It had started to rain and the mile long trek had turned into a fight against weather and mud when a vehicle had pulled up beside her. The etails of who at the moment, were foggy. Someone she knew. She remembered feeling safe with this person, letting them put her bike in the back but then the details went south after they got into the front seat. Everything seemed to go dark. She shifted and groaned, opening her eyes only to see darkness. A blindfold. Why would she be wearing a blindfold? Her hand moved to take it off but then she realized both of her hands were cuffed and above her head, crossed at the wrist. She pulled but the cuffs cut into her skin. Shiftting, she realized that her ankles were cuffed as well but instead of being crossed, they were separated, spreading her legs wide. She wasn't wearing her jeans anymore but she still had on her pink panties. Her blouse was gone too, leaving her with just her upper body covered by the pink lace bra that matched her panties.

Struggling, she tried to loosen her hands but found the cuffs holding them tight enough that they didn't give her much leighway to escape them. As she fought, the memories started swiming back. The feel of a needle being stuck in her neck as she fought and then the darkness that consummed her. And the face...the face of her attacker. It hadn't been a stranger at all. In fact it was a man she'd known all of her life. Principal James Williamson.

She started to struggle in earnest but she could hear the sound of metal on metal when she tugged her legs or arms. An iron framed bed. Fear slid through her and she whimpered. No. She couldn't freak out. She had to think rationally, had to figure out how to escape this. She twisted her head until the blindfold loosened and shook it off, eyes taking in her surroundings. It looked like the interior of a log cabin with planked wood walls. A TV was situated on a shelf in one corner and an iron spiral staircase led to a trap door that had some sort of automated lock that required a passcode by remote making it thoroughly impossible for her to break out without said remote. High tech but cheaper than a thumb pad lock. The bed she was on was covered in a patchwork quilt, addind to this theme that she was in the middle of the woods but there were no windows and only a single archway that led to a bathroom. In the opposing corner of the bathroom was a closet and a small table with two chairs. It was in effect, a studio apartment without the kitchen and there were cameras placed all over the damn room too. Making it impossible to have any sort of private moment.

The brunette huffed, laying back down, tugging on her bonds again, struggling to escape but knowing that it was a futile effort. She was stuck here and at his mercy and it was not something she found comforting in the least.

David_Gandy_for_GQ_Japan_by_Arnaldo_Anaya-Lucca_(2009)-a_substOP.jpg

James had watched Allie all her life. He'd known she was a special girl when she had been much younger, running across the playground, her hair streaming behind her. Yet it hadn't been until she reached Junior High, when she had really started to blossom and develop, that he'd realized her potential in other areas besides the scholastic. She had, of course, done nothing but grow more beautiful, and his desire more ensconced.

He'd started making various plans some time ago, his own degrees in architecture and structural integrity serving him well. The half day of school had made things all the easier and little Ms. Mercer was at his mercy.

She was a perfect little trophy, and he had brought her here, to this place, his mind tumbling with ideas. Looking at the CCTV monitors he could see she was awake and he flipped on the microphones, listening as she tried in vain to free herself. He smiled. She soon figured out she was trapped, as he knew she would.

"Bright girl." he said to himself softly, obvious pride in his voice. As she struggled her perfect round breasts jiggled just so and he felt the stirrings of arousal. He knew he could go and take her, have her - as he'd dreamed about for so many long months. But then, what was the fun in that? He wanted to savor each moment, let it sit on the tongue as he reveled in the power he now had over her. That was what it was all about, wasn't it? Power?

No. He loved her.

Grabbing the scissors off the counter he went to see to his guest. Down the corridor he went, unbarring and unlocking the door from the outside and then gliding down the spiral stairs.

"There you are my dear! How do you feel?" his smile was warm and his eyes intelligent as he approached her and spoke.

Allie gave a groan, laying back on the bed, trying to contemplate how to get out of the bonds she was in only to find herself listening to the sound of the lock unhinging. She turned and then started to glare at the man who walked gracefully down the stairs as though having all of the time in the world. His cheery smile and warmth made her sick and she drew in a deep breath before looking away from him, all to aware of the way she was underdressed in just her bra and panties.

"How do I feel?" she mocked him then turned to look back at him. It wasn't panic that she felt. Rather it was anger. "You're crazy. You...you drug me and then while I'm out you bring me here and undress me and then you...come down here asking how I feel. You sorry bastard. Let me go," she snapped at him and then laid back on the bed, only then noting the scissors in his hands. She took a deep breath and then swallowed hard.

She imagined she was the perfect target. No parents, living in the foster care system and thankfully being kept in the same small town. Her foster parents were alright enough but had no real attachments. The state would think she'd just run away and with her eighteenth birthday less than two months away and the school year ended for students until August. That meant it was very doubtful anyone would come looking for her. And even if they did, she was sure he had dotted all of his i's and crossed his t's.

"You are sick....you...kidnap me and bring me here and take my clothes...and expect me to be happy about it...you're a coward too for tying me up like this. Scared I'll kick your ass?" she spat at him.

James knew how to deal with unruly students. He'd been doing it his whole life. "Oh, sweet Allie... you'll grow to love it here, believe me! A stable home with a roof over your head, three square meals a day, a man who loves you...? What more could a young woman desire?" He knew he could reason with her. She was a rational girl after all.

Yet her words stayed with him and her defiant attitude grated on him. Was she... ungrateful? James sighed and closed the distance to her, left hand balling into a fist that he drove into her stomach as he bent closer.

"You should learn to respect your elders, Ms. Mercer. We know what is best for you after all." he said, and then she would feel the cold steel of the scissors on her skin, the blades closed but drawing along her pristine skin. James continued as if nothing had happened a moment before. "In all my years of teaching Ms. Mercer, I'd have to say that you're still a special case. Yes, very special indeed. How often does a young woman come along, with your obvious intellect and your innatge beauty? And yet, for you, life hasd denied you the childhood that so many others have had. It's like the Universe's cruel joke, to bestow such gifts upon you and with nobody to recognize them."

He drew close, his face a few inches from hers as he breathed her in, eyes closed. "But I do." he finished, eyes opening. Those blue orbs held no small depth of widsome and inteeligence and yet, now that she had a chance to truly look, there was something else in them too. Something that could not readily be identified.

"So!" he said suddenly, "Did you know that today is my birthday Ms. Mercer? Allie. May I call you Allie? Yes, today is my birthday and I do so want to unwrap my present." The blades of the scissors had opened now, sliding beneath the straps of her bra along her shoulder. "After all, my bithday wish has already come true." he said, beaming quite happily.

Allie watched him approach and then his fist slammed into her stomach. She cried out, coughing as she sought for breath, closing her eyes, trying to bend over to staunch the pain but was unable in her position of helplessness and even as tears came to her eyes and he continued to talk about how beautiful and intelligent she was. It was making her sick to her stomach and the pain he had inflicted certainly didn't help the feeling. She shuddered when he started to run the blades of the scissors across her skin. TAhe man was certifiably insane.

She turned her head and looked at the scissors just beneath her bra strap before looking back at him. "You can let me go," she said, her voice still breathless, tinged with pain at where he had punched her. "I don't...have anything to offer you Mr. Williamson...and what you're doing is illegal. I'm underage...and you've kidnapped me...if you let me go...I won't tell anyone...I promise," she said, looking at him with a pleading gaze. "Please...Please Mr. Williamson...this is wrong..." She swallowed, eyes wide and innocent. "Don't keep me down here...let me go...Please...please..." she whispered softy.

James seemed almost taken aback at her words and his brow furrowed. "Let you go? Go where? Back to those people who don't care about you? Back out onto the streets? Oh no. I don't think so. You need to be with someone who cares for you, someone who loves you."

He smiled at her, almost sweetly. Under his breath she could hear him say, "Who makes the marionette dance? Snippety-snip, snippety-snip." and the blades of the scissors snapped closed, one bra strap falling off her shoulder as it was severed. In moments he was at the other, with the same result. Her bra immediately began to slide, but held with the strap hooked in the back.

The cold metal of the scissors brushed between her ample breasts and this took a few squeezes of the handle to cut through and her breasts were freed as the support fell away, her berry colored nipples revealed and slightly perked as the cool air hit them. James' face was flushed a bit and he brought his free hand up, trembling slightly, to rub and caress and fondle one of her oh-so-perfect tits.

If he had heard her plea concerning the legality of such actions it must have fallen on deaf ears as he gave no reaction at all. The scissors were still in his hand and he brought the blades up, the device closed as he ran those cold steel blades over her breasts, under them, seemingly fascinated as those soft globes almost seemed to caress the metal. His eyes found hers again and he kept her gaze as he leaned in close and dragged his tongue up between her breasts. When he was done he exhaled in a rush, his chest rising and falling as he took deep breaths, the arousal in his pants evident as they were tented and she could see the outline of his cock through the fabric.

Allie sucked in a breath when he cut the straps of her bra and then cut the center so that it revealled her breasts. Her cheeks turned red and she tried to turn her body away from him but with little success. "No!" she exclaimed, sick dread filling her when his tongue slid across her flesh, raising goosebumps. It was fear rather than arousal that caused the reaction and her dark colored nipples were turgid peaks. A reaction of mixed fear and cold. "No..." she said again, recognizing the buldge in his pants. Virginal as she was, she well understand the meaning of that. His body wanted her. "No...please...you don't understand Mr. Williamson...I...I wanted to wait until I got married to have sex...and I wanted to go to college and b-become a doctor or something. By keeping me here, you're taking that away from me. Please..." she said, trying to reason with him, trying to get him to understand her but he seemed to be a man on a mission.

Her cheeks were red as roses as he looked at her. As if she were some tasty morsel to be devoured with delicate bites. Her solar plexus was still sore from the punch he had given her but part of her wanted to believe he wasn't so terrible and that he would give in to her pleas of mercy. "Please Mr. Williamson. Don't do this..." she begged him softly, eyes wide and innocent as he observed her breasts and the scissors still cold against her flesh.

If James heard her pleas he showed no sign of it, and those scissors came up, the blades opening as he caressed them over one rosy nipple, the blades cradling the stiff nub of flesh as he lowere his mouth to the other breast, suctioning her other nipple with a warm mouth and tongue. He sucked and played at her breast for many moments, the scissors resting as silent deterrant against too much protest. All he had to do was squeeze.

Then, almost like the fumblings of a schoolboy his free hand slid down between her spread legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. A soft sound escaped him as he fondled her heated cunt, fingers kneading that soft flesh and rubbing along her heated slit. All the while his mouth sucked eagerly at her breast.

Allie gave a whimper. The blades against her nipple proved he might very well not mind snipping it off and she didn't want to take the chance. The man was crazy. How had he managed to get through so many years of teaching and being a principal without being caught. Of course Allie didn't have long to think about that when she felt his hand touch her intimately between her legs. She squeaked. "No!" She exclaimed, squirming until she remembered the scissors. Gritting her teeth, she decided to bear the assault with as much dignity as she could muster, to terrified to illicit some sort of pleasurable response. "You will go to hell for this," she spat, gritting her teeth and turning her face away from his ministrations, feeling her nipple tighten in his mouth. What a disgusting excuse for a man.

He felt her tense and then relax and his hand rubbed at her heated mound, and those scissors left her nipple and snipped easily through fabric before he tore the panties the rest of the way off, her body jiggling a bit as he revealed her most intimate of parts, smooth and so delectable. He met her eyes with his own then and just smiled. "Maybe so, maybe so... but it is going to be one hell of a ride to get there, and I'll make sure you're well-fucked before I go." he said.

Moving back behind her he produced a large bag and opened it, tapping his chin thoughtfully as he seemed to consider something. With a smile he bent and pulled something from the bag. He then began to put it on her. It was a belt, fastening in the rear, a vibrating bullet in the front. He pulled it tight and move to adjust it, the bullet pressed to her clit as he turned it on, the small hum an indication of the vibrations now running through her glistening sex despite how her mind might rebel. He stood back a moment and admired his handiwork.

Back
Top Bottom