Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Say Yes To Your Princess ( Inwiththebooks x Misa)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber sat in the room with her sister. The girls spoke of the knew knight who had been assigned as Amber's Personal bodyguard. It was clear the young made was nervous, and yet determined to do a good job. Amber would give it to the knight, he wasn't half bad looking. Hell he was much better looking then most of the guards. As the girls spoke a bet was taken on, the prize was a heavy one and Amber wouldn't lose. It shouldn't have been to hard to win the bet, after all she was sure she could have him wrapped around her finger with in the week.

Standing Amber bid his sister a good bye. The girls couldn't have been more different. While Isabella looked just as their father with her red hair and bright blue eyes. Amber was the spitting image of her dear mother. At only 17 she stood at 5'4, coming in at just over 120lbs. She had a body of a woman, long legs that lead to a rounded ass. Her breast were large, thought they fit her body just right. Her long brown hair fell in loose curls to just above her bottom. Her bright green eyes seemed to almost glow when she was happy.

She lifted her blue skirt slightly as she moved slowly toward her own room. She knew her new guard would be there. Unless he had gone looking for her. She seemed to always find trouble, and had been told to stay until he got there. AS she moved down the long hall way her heels made a slight clicking around on the hard stone under her. She came to her bedroom door and opened it slowly. The door opened to the sitting room, where you would find her books, desk and a few couches and chairs. To the right was the door that lead to her bedroom, and to the left the wash room.

Eric was not exactly fond of his new title. It was a terrible thing to say perhaps, but it was the truth. Most men in the kingdom might well have killed to be knighted but not him, at least not on the terms his father had forced him to pursue. Being called Sir was nice he supposed, though the difference offered to him by the common folk made him feel… uncomfortable. It had not been too long ago that he had counted himself among them. Perhaps he was just too new at this whole knighting business, maybe it was something one grew into.

The 19 year old knight stood outside the Princess’ quarters, looking rather a strange sight to the discerning eyes. He was somewhat short for a man, standing just a couple of inches taller than the princess. His build was that of a fencer, wiry and lean and his light leather armor was crafted to match that particular fact. He was possessed of short sandy blonde hair and his face was cleanly shaven and neat. He looked more to be fit as a scholar than a warrior, his soft features seeming almost weak though anyone that met him blade to blade would see otherwise.

Once more his charge had seen fit to depart without telling him, Eric was seeing something of a running theme here. The man sighed as he walked inside of the princess’ quarters slowly, figuring that he would be able to sneak in a light read before she returned. Searching for her the first few times had proven fruitless, she’d find her way back soon enough and then he’d politely request that she try to tell him where she was going before leaving. Again. If he was honest the woman intimidated him a fair bit, she was the princess after all.

Blue eyes skimmed over the array of books the princess kept stocked in her room. “Let’s see… Mmm, Illuminations seems a good choice today…” The knight said aloud, taking it from the case and gingerly opening it.

The man handled the book with utmost care, evidence from his time spent at the monastery. Rough handling of books earned one a hard smack across the knuckles, so becoming careful was a necessity to keeping one’s hands intact. The artwork in this particular version of Illuminations was quite exquisite; his own was rather old and faded. Then again, considering that this was the princess it made sense that she’d have such a fine book.

The door to her chambers open and Eric fumbled with the book in surprise, dropping the nearly priceless thing to the floor with a resounding smack. He dared to look up at who had entered and felt his stomach drop away, causing him to swallow very hard. The princess had just entered and likely had just witnessed his very careless handling of the book. The Knight quickly removed the book from the floor and returned it to the shelf, stumbling over his words to try and get out an apology. His face was as white as a sheet from fear.

“Your grace! Forgive my clumsiness, I mean, I did not mean to- it’s just that you startled me! Not that it’s your fault, entirely my own! I- what I mean to say is please forgive me, your grace.” The knight said, kneeling on the spot and bowing his head.

As Amber entered her room she was great with a thud. She couldn't help but jump with a slight gasp. Her green eyes darted around the room the room until the landed on the knight who was to be guarding her. She couldn't help it as her eye brow arched slightly at his stuttered words. Moving slowly she made her way toward him, making sure the door was close. Her hands were folded neatly in-front of her as she walked. Her green orbs never leaving him. "It is okay, I forgive you." Her voice was soft, gentle almost as if she was talking to a child.

Coming to a stop in front of him, she let her eyes moved over him once more. "What was it you were reading?" She asked lightly. It didn't take long for her green eyes to fall on the book. She reached forward and pulled it from the shelf. "You know, if my father were to find you touching things that didn't belong to you he wouldn't be happy." Her words were said in such away that it made it seem almost normal. She opened the book and smiled. "My mother gave me this book." Looking up at him she smiled softly. "You like to read?" It was said as a statement, while still a question. Holding out the book she wait for him to take it.

Turning on her heels she walked to chair to take a seat. "Come" She waved to the chair beside her "Read to me...." A sly smile graced her pretty face "You know most knights can not read. They are born to risk their life for their king. They need not to read" Her head tilted slightly as she watched him close. "You are lucky... tell me where did you learn to read?" It was a simply question, though she was sure simply speaking to her would make the poor man a mess. There was some part of her that felt bad for him. Though that part was hidden by the part that enjoyed watching him fumble, that wanted to control him.

A wave of relief washed over the man as he rose, he really was not looking to offend the princess of all people. The knight felt rather like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar, not that they had allowed cookies at the monastery. His time there had left him nervous to screwing up too much, not usually looking forward to the punishments that had followed. Even his squirehood had not completely gotten the fear of messing up out of him. The worst thing one could do was make a mistake; it showed that they were clumsy.

“Your copy of Illuminations, your grace.” Eric answered.

His blood nearly froze in his veins at the princess’ offhanded comment regarding her father’s possible displeasure. He shuffled in place nervously; when he heard that it had belonged to her mother he swallowed hard. A gift from the queen was not something to handle lightly and he had carelessly dropped it onto the floor like a klutz! A week into his new title and he was already making a few mistakes that might cost him it. He took a deep breath and focused on answering the question presented to him with a forced smile.

“I suppose that I do rather like reading.” He offered with a nod.

Eric hesitated at the princess’ command, but only for a moment before sitting down next to her with the book in hand. Very carefully he opened the book to the first page and scanned over the first few passages, though he already knew most of the book by heart. Illuminations detailed the travels of the famed monk, Eric the Wise, his namesake though he personally believed he lacked the man’s wisdom. It was separated into seven volumes, the first one was the one normally seen as it detailed the first leg of his journey through more well-known lands.

At the question he hesitated a moment before answering. “I learned at the Monastery where I grew up. Originally I was being trained to be a monk so reading was a necessity, but a chance encounter with a travelling knight, Sir Moris, changed that.” Eric responded.

It was the truth more or less; he opted to leave out a few minor details about said monastery. Like the fact that it was no longer standing. Instead he focused on the task his princess had assigned him, realizing that he had no idea which passage she preferred. Usually people possessed a preferred section of Illuminations, Eric preferred the Endless Library but it seemed selfish to go to one he preferred.

“Do you have a preferred section you’d like me to read, your grace?” He inquired, trying to keep his unease to a minimum without much success.

Back
Top Bottom