Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A+ Mom (Celebstars ft. Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
It was the weekend, a Saturday to be precise and Miss Fox was supposed to be at the school marking papers and planning lessons for the week ahead. That is what she told her son as she didn't want to tell him she had found a new man in her life. The woman had been single for years, bringing up a child and juggling a career as a teacher wasn't easy and finding the time to date was incredibly hard. Her former boyfriend who she was with in her teens had left her, not wanting to bring up a son.

At 30 years of age she looked stunningly beautiful, so much so that her boyfriend wanted her to model for his portfolio. After much persuasion she finally agreed. Much of the day was her posing for him in front of his camera.

On all fours she stared at the lens against the beautiful backdrop of the city behind her.

The male behind the camera was white and tall with a coat of hair along his cheeks and chin as well as on his neck. His hair was parted to the side, slicked over with gel and shaved on the sides.

"You need to stop teaching and do some modelling. God you are so sexy!" He said in his deep manly voice which made her smile and laugh.

"I love teaching. It's fun and at least I can keep an eye out on my son. He has been acting up recently. I'm not sure why" Megan said, getting up from her position and standing up on her feet. "The last thing I want to do is tell him about you now."

Reaching her hands on to his shoulders, she moved them along his black t-shirt until the fingers locked around his neck. Leaning in with a kiss she pecked his lips and smiled.

Finally the weekend had arrived. No more school, well at least for two days. Oliver was happy to have a break from both school and soccer practice. Mostly from school though. Like most kids Oliver disliked school, but for a special reason. His mother was a teacher at the highschool he went too. A situation that no teenager ever wanted to be apart of. Oliver had no choice in the matter. Not only was the school one of the best in the state, it also had one of the best soccer team as well; and his mother forced him to join. Oliver knew she wanted him to join, just so she could spy on him. She was such a nosey woman always wanting to know what he was up to. Though most parents were nosey of their children, he felt that his mother took it to a whole new level.

Recently Oliver had been rebelling somewhat against her rules. He was trying to become his own person like most teenagers wanted. He didn't want the training wheels that his mother forced upon him. Knowing that his mother was suppose to be at school today, Oliver decided to have some fun behind her back. Oliver promised her that he would study a bit and do his homework, before playing video games or practicing soccer. Once his mother had left, it was a whole different story. Oliver instantly called up his girlfriend Willa and asked her to meet him at the mall to grab a quick pizza.

He knew he wouldn't have much time to spent with her, but he just wanted to see her. This was something Oliver thought, his mother didn't have any tabs on. Like any teenage boy, Oliver wanted more than anything to just shove his cock right into his girlfriend. It was one of the reasons why he asked her out, that and the fact that she was hot. She also had a nice personality which made it easy for him to talk to and be around, he wasn't completely shallowed, he did care for her. It was quite easy for him as well to ask her out, seeing that he was the captain of the soccer team. Oliver was a bit popular among the girls, he had a ripped muscular and lean body. He wore a white v neck shirt that showed off his chest a little bit, with a blue and white checkered long sleeve shirt, and some fitted black jeans. Brushing back his dark black hair he entered the busy mall, as he headed towards the pizza restaurant.

Holding onto his brand new IPhone 6! He looked around for Willa

There had been many potential suitors over the years who wanted Megan's attention. None seemed right however until she met Mark. He didn't treat her like a piece of meat to just use, he appreciated her and she knew it.

Pulling back from the small kiss she gave him, Megan ran her hands back down from his neck on to his shoulders which were broad and strong. They slipped further down to his chest where her fingers felt his toned muscle. "I love your body" she smiled whilst feeling his own hands roam to her waist.

"I haven't eaten anything yet, want to cook me a late breakfast?" The teacher asked with the bite of her bottom lip which made her look all the more seductive even if the one piece she was modelling in didn't. "How can I say no to that face" he replied moving his hands to her ass and giving those glorious butt cheeks a squeeze. Her flesh moulded around his fingers and in between until he let go.

"Let me go get changed and I expect some crispy bacon when I get back!" Walking away in her bare feet against the wooden panel flooring below the mother looked over her shoulder at him before disappearing behind his bedroom door.

Ten minutes later, the door opened back up with a squeak on the hinges and Megan stepped out in the clothing she had arrived in. A black pencil skirt hugged her slim small waist down to her knees. It was zipped up at the back and showed off her marvellous hourglass figure. Above was a red sweater with a small V-neck, allowing some cleavage to show but in a dignified manner. It over lapped the skirt, hiding the zip behind, just above her ass. Under the skirt was black pantyhose, it made her skin appear darker but also offered the smooth feel down to her feet which were placed in the same colour heels.

Her footwear clapped against the floor, the sound alerting Mark to her reappearance if the squeaking hinges of the door didn't. Megan's hair was flattered either side of her face down on to her shoulders and back as she walked towards the kitchen and sat on a wooden stool at the counter. "That smells great" she smiled.

Not finding her after a few seconds of looking, he decided to text her. 'Hey where are you?' He messaged her.

Willa Holland walked down the street as she made her way to the mall. When she got the call from her boyfriend she felt a bit nervous. Of course she liked him, but it seemed he wanted to make the relationship go a bit faster than what she was comfortable with. Plus his mother was her History teacher. She felt a bit weird dating her teacher;s son, but Oliver assured her constantly that it was fine. Standing by the side of the pizza shop, she crossed her arms looking around to see when her boyfriend would arrive. She looked quite sexy in her black leather leggings, that hugged her lower body like another skin. Along with her black leather jacket and white shirt. Willa noticed some stares from other guys, but she brushed it off. After all she already had a man. 'What's taking him so long..' Willa thought to herself, as she decided to walk around a little bit to see if she could find him. Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate. Seeing Oliver's text message she smiled, and began to text him back, when suddenly she felt some hands wrap around her waist. Letting out a soft scream she jumped.

"Woah! It's me..." Oliver said as he wrapped his hands around her stomach, softly kissing her neck. "You scared me, I thought you were some pervert...I guess I wasn't completely wrong.." she said taking a deep breath, still a little shook. "Ouch! That hurts! But how could I keep my hands off of you especially when you're looking so hot.." Oliver said running his hands down her soft thighs. Willa laughed and pulled away. "Aren't we suppose to be getting pizza?" She said folding her arms into her chest once again as she walked towards the pizza shop. Her leggings hugged her bum firmly, showing off the full shape and leaving little to the imagination. With each step she made in her boots, it jiggled just a little bit. Seeing that, Oliver instantly ran up to her, giving her a firm slap onto her ass.

Willa instantly turned to him, and gave him a firm look. "We are in public!" she said loudly under her breathe as she looked around. "So what! You're my girlfriend aren't you?" Oliver said as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into him. "I am, but..just don't do it in public!" Willa was a bit conservative. Unlike the cheerleading squad, she didn't have sex with any jock that laid their eyes on her. She liked to think she had standards. Though, sometimes she questioned herself as to what she saw in Oliver.

"Fine fine, I'll stop okay? How about you grab a seat..and I'll go and get us some slices of pizza?" Willa nodded at his comment, and went and sat down. In a matter of a few minutes, Oliver returned with two large slices, and two empty cups. "Here! I'll be back.." he said going to fill up the cups with soda. Returning again, he handed her, her favorite soda, a Dr. Pepper. "Okay let's dig in!"

Megan's elbows rested on the kitchen counter as she sat on the stool with her back straight. Licking her lips elegantly at the sight of the food she kissed Mark as he leant in to embrace her. "Now hurry up and serve me my food" she said in an angry but joking tone. Soon enough, the male in his black shirt and navy blue jeans served up her food on a plate. Crispy bacon slices, Mushrooms and two eggs rested in front of her and it smelt delicious. Megan didn't accept the fork Mark had given her with her food just yet. Using her finger and thumb she lifted up a piece of bacon and brought it to her luscious lips before biting down on it with her white teeth. The crunching noise almost sent a shiver down her spine and the grease which poured out of the meat made her tongue almost melt.

From Mark's point of view he looked at Megan and believed she was having an orgasm in her mouth. Snapping his fingers she opened her eyes without the realisation that she had closed them. "You really love your bacon don't you."

Beautiful and stunning, Megan finished her meal shortly after her little bacon scene. Pushing her empty plate away from her towards him on the other side of the counter, she stood up on to her heels and went over to his couch which had her bag on. On her way there, he got a good view of that special ass which he seemed to love. Mark watched it sway and move in that tight black skirt she was wearing and instantly fell in love with it all over again. "I need to mark these papers" she sighed, walking back over to him in the kitchen. Her plate had vanished now and was in the sink being washed.

"Thanks!" Willa said with a big smile. Lifting up the pizza to her lips, she bit down neatly and gently onto the pizza, not wanting to get her lip glossed lips messy. Chewing the food she grabbed a napkin as she wiped her mouth, even though it wasn't dirty. Willa, had a high class mannerism feel to her, she always loved to be neat and organized in whatever she did. Oliver, on the other hand was a little bit of a messy eater as some sauce and oil managed to get on the side of his cheeks. Shaking her head, Willa grabbed a napkin and handed it over to him. "You're such a little kid...!" She laughed. Maybe that was the reason she liked him, he always found a way to make her laugh. Taking the napkin, Oliver chuckled. "Sorry I'm not a forty year old woman stuck in a teenagers body.." he teased wiping his face, as the two continued their meal.

"Your mother is a nice teacher you know, she's strict and gives a lot of homework...but I feel like I learn a lot in her class!" Willa said smiling as she sat with her legs crossed underneath the table. "Yea I guess..." Oliver said shrugging as he looked around. "Let's talk about something else.." He suggested, he didn't really like bringing up his mother when they were together. After all he got enough of when he was home. "Oh okay...like what then?" Willa said brushing her hair back. "Well, how about when you are going to come over to my house and hang out?" Oliver said with a smile, to which Willa made a frown. "Is sex all you think about?" She said sternly.

"No of course not! It's just..we are a couple right? And that's what couples do. I just want to take it to the next step, I really care about you, and I think it will make us closer.." Oliver said moving his hand underneath the table as he rubbed her thigh. "I guess, but there's other ways we can show each other that we care..like going out on these dates!" Willa smiled. It seemed it would take a lot of convincing to get into her pants Oliver thought. "Ya, these dates are fun.." he said with a soft smile. Willa knew that he wanted more, but she wasn't ready just yet. "Come...take me home.." Willa said getting up as she grabbed the trash and took them to the garbage.

Oliver looked up, to see once again her bubbly ass bounce with each step, pressing and stretching out against the leather material. He knew that he would do everything in his power to bang her. As she came back, she offer him her hand. Grabbing it the couple made their way out of the mall.

Once out of the mall, Willa was still holding on to Oli's hand. Her palm and fingers were soft to touch and very feminine. "I enjoyed that, thanks for taking me out. Your really sweet." Leaning in, her spare hand cupped his cheek and she kissed the opposite side warmly, leaving a little gloss behind which she rubbed off with the lick of her thumb.

A sniggering from a group of girls came from behind Willa so she turned around to see three girls standing against a wall with their hands on their hips and their lips pouting. Rolling her eyes, Willa looked at them with a smirk. "Something funny?" A hand went on to her own hip now, almost mirroring that of the cheerleaders.

"I don't know why he is with you. Jocks should be with girls like us" The middle one said, her hair blonde and in pigtails. Her uniform was a navy blue mini skirt with a navy blue sports bra on with the initials of the school on.

"Aww, are you jealous? Has your boyfriend not got a big cock like Oliver? Oh wait....you don't have a boyfriend do you?" The two girls behind the blonde giggled before stopping abruptly when given a stern look. They soon moved on, walking in to the mall with their skirts blowing up their legs showing off their panties.

Seeing her boyfriend's eyes look, Willa smiled and grabbed hold of his chin with her hand. "Look...not touch" she said, raising her eyebrows. Letting go, she linked her arm with his and rested her head on his shoulder. They pair of 16 year olds looked really cute together.

Oliver knew the cheerleaders, well they had talked to him somewhat. After all the cheerleaders shared practice with the soccer team after school. Hearing them snicker he didn't want to start a scene, so he pretended not to notice it. Willa on the other hand wasn't having it. Oliver admired the way she stood up to the cheerleaders, it was as if she was a lioness defending her ground. It was really quite hot to see. Watching as the girls fled he turned to Willa with wide eyes. "Wow! Where did that come from?!" He said laughing. "And what was that big cock comment about huh?" he teased her, pushing his hand into her side playfully. "You've never seen my cock, how are you sure its so big? I could be like three inches hard.." Oliver teased her, as they walked on.

Seeing the cheerleaders walk with their short skirts, that lifted up with the air, his eyes became fixated on their underwear. Two had nice blue cheeky panties, while the other had a thong on. Oliver was soon interrupted from viewing when Willa turned his chin. "Awww, are you jealous?" Oliver said mimicking what she had just said to the cheerleaders. "Don't worry you don't have to be..you have a better ass than all three of them combined.." He assured her, moving his hand down to grab and squeeze her ass, this time a bit more harder than usually as he grabbed her full cheek into his hand. It seemed her defending herself turned him on more than she would realize. "Though I wonder what kind of underwear you wear to keep it looking so bubbly.." He teased her as the two walked on.

"So do you have any plans for tomorrow? Maybe we can go out? Watch a movie or something? That new horror movie...Annabelle? Came out last week I kinda wanted to see it!"

"Hey get off!" She moaned as he squeezed her ass hard in his hand. Moving her groin forward she jerked ahead of him and then slapped his chest hard with a whack. "Stop that stuff! Plus, I said not in public!" Willa moaned at him, feeling a little ticked off but she soon came around when he mentioned his cock size. She lifted her little finger up in the air and moved it. "I couldn't care if you had a big cock or not" she smiled, dropping her hand. Her hands went around his waist as she hugged him, at least trying to prove to him she didn't actually care about his size.

The zipper on her jacket shook as she pulled back from his grasp. Taking his hand in hers, she walked him away from the mall and along the sidewalk of the street. Her footwear clapped against the hard flooring below but it was nothing compared to the noise of the traffic in the road. Everyone was stuck in a jam, car horns were beeping and honking. "The life of the city!" She said wide eyed, resting on his shoulder like she was when she first left the mall.

After continuing their stroll they were heading towards a shop which looked like a arcade. Willa had never seen it before. Despite it being daylight she could see the bright lights light up outside and it took her interest immediately. "Let's go in! I want a huge teddy bear. These places always have things like that!"

Moving in front of Oliver, she used both of her hands to hold his one and drag him forward.

Oliver chuckled, her constant nagging never stopped him from doing what he wanted. After all it wasn't as if he was hurting her. "Awww, you couldn't careless about the size?" he smiled as she hugged him. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders he held onto her for a few seconds. "Well aren't you the best girlfriend in the whole huh?" he smiled, as she pulled back. Pulling down his blue and white checkered shirt some, the two continued their way down the streets. Oliver's blue eyes gazed at the scenery of the traffic jam. "Indeed, but I love it! Don't think I could live in the country." he said softly.

Walking down the street, Oliver noticed the arcade shop, but he didn't say much about it. At least he didn't have a chance too, as he was being pulled straight into it, before he even knew what was going on. "A huge teddy bear?" Oliver had no idea why she wanted one, why did girls like teddy bears anyway? Shrugging he agreed. "I'll try my best.." he laughed. They quickly approached a pitching area. The goal of the game was to throw a ball and knock down three targets that were lined up.

"I'm not really good at baseball.." Oliver said as he looked at the prizes that were lined up. The prize for knocking down all the targets was a huge teddy bear, that was almost life size! It would reach right up to Thea's neck if she stood it up. "How much?" Oliver asked the man, who replied by raising three fingers. It was three dollars for three balls. For his first try Oliver managed to get one of the targets, but he kept on trying wanting to win the stuff animal for his girlfriend.

About...thirty dollars later, Oliver finally managed to sink all of the target! "Congratulations!" The man said with a smile as he handed Oliver the bear. It seemed that the man was happy that there was someone stupid enough to spent thirty dollars on the game. "Well there goes most of my money..but here!" Oliver said handing Willa, the massive sized bear.

The arcade had many machines inside. Pac-man, Donkey Kong and many others. Some had car seats for customers to sit in and feel like they were actually driving a car. One of Willa's favourites was the claw machine which allowed you to try and pick up a prize such as a teddy. Of course, no life size bears would fit in the glass cage of the claw so she had to look elsewhere.

Finally, they found a game to be played and Willa tried to urge Oliver on as much as she could. However, the girl couldn't take her eyes off the bear sitting at the top. It was massive and would take two arms to carry home.

When all targets were hit and sunk, Willa jumped up in the air and lifted her arms above her head. Jumping on the back of Oliver she kissed his cheek and then hopped off as her boyfriend received his prize. Taking it off him, the brown teddy bear stood taller then Willa herself. She hugged it tightly and walked out of the arcade with a huge grin on her face.

"Your really sweet, thank you" she said. "If you want.....we could go back to your place?" Looking at him, she gave a devilish look.

Oliver was surprised to see how excited she got, as she jumped onto his back. Almost falling down, he maintained his balance. "Hey!" he laughed, watching as she stripped the bear from him. Shaking his head, he couldn't believe just how big the bear really was. It made her look like a little child. As the couple left the arcade some people looked on seeing the teen, carry such a large stuff animal. Just what did she see in that thing, Oliver wondered, but he was happy that it placed a large grin on her face.

"No problem, I know you really wanted it. So I had to get it for you!" Oliver said with a smile, as she thanked him. His eyes widen, when she said they could go back to his place. Seeing that look in her eye, he knew she was ready! Moving to hug her, it was a bit hard with the bear in the way. "Of course! I mean sure...let's go!" he said with a huge grin, as the two headed towards his home.

"So, you want to go to my house so you can hang out with your new boyfriend?" He teased her looking at the bear. The walk to his house wasn't far off from the arcade. Probably about ten blocks or so away. Oliver wasn't sure when his mother was going to be home, nor did it run through his head that she could be home at that very moment.

All he cared about was then, was 'putting it' in his girlfriend. Grabbing and holding onto her hand, the two quickly approached the home of the Fox's. It was all white, and quite large almost like a mini mansion. The neighborhood they lived in was quite upscale. "You've never seen my house before have you?" he said as they started to walk up the stairs to the porch.

"Why do you have to act like that, why can't you just be cool about it?" She insisted, holding her bear tight to her chest and walking down the street with it. Willa was talking about the way he mentioned going to his house to hang out. "Your like a dog sometimes" shaking her head, she continued to walk with him along the sidewalk, past shops and a little girl who seemed to be in dream land looking at the teddy she was holding.

When they reached the home, before they stepped on to the pathway on the front lawn, Willa stood there admiring it and felt out of her depth. Not saying anything, she followed Oli up the pathway on to the porch. The house was nice, beautiful in fact, nothing like the place or area she lived in. Willa called an apartment home, her front door was probably a few yards away from another in the corridor.

"I don't feel I belong here. It is even weirder that this is a teacher's house" she laughed, tilting her head in to the teddy she was holding and looking out to the lush green lawn out front where they had walked up. "I think there is a reason I haven't seen your house Oliver. I don't belong here" she said weakly, brushing back her hair.

Oliver couldn't help but laugh when she asked why he couldn't be cool about it. When she mentioned the dog comment, it was almost impossible for him not to bark at her a little bit, in jest. Oliver went into his pocket as he was searching for his house keys, taking them out he suddenly heard as Willa mentioned that she felt out of place.

Smiling he shook his head. "Don't belong? Why would you think something like that? Of course you belong here.." Oliver said turning back and walking towards her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer to him. "You're my girlfriend, and you're special too. Who knows one day you may be my wife, and bear little me's!" Oliver teased, pushing his face into her own. "I picked you to be my girlfriend for a reason, and that's because you belong with me..." Sometimes Oliver had those moments where he showed he was quite a sweet guy. "Come on..let's head inside.." he said running back up the small stairs. Opening up the door he waited for her to come inside before closing it right behind her.

"Welcome to my house!" Inside the house, it was quite large. Ms. Fox had worked quite hard to give herself and her son such a large and spacious home. There were a few small painting hung up in the living room. The carpet was white as snow and so was the couch. "Ummm, take off your shoes.." Oliver said taking off his sneakers as he placed it on a small rack next to the door. "Mom doesn't like the carpet dirty..." he said laughing, the thought of his mother coming home early, and seeing Willa's shoes didn't cross his mind. "How about we go upstairs? But first...want something to drink?" He asked running to the kitchen to grab some bottled water. Even before she had a chance to answer he brought her a bottled water as well. Grabbing her hand, he led her up the staircase.

Oliver knew that his room, was quite a bit of a mess. So he thought he would take her to his mother's room instead. Opening the door to his mothers room, he took her inside.

He did make her feel special with the way he told her she belonged. It didn't take much persuasion after that, although the added thought of him having kids with her did freak her out a little, especially as they were young. Willa knew he didn't mean now, but it dawned on her that if they were going to be doing anything inside, he would be wearing protection.

Stepping in to the house, Willa couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Your Mom is just a teacher? How does she afford a home like this?" Looking around it seemed bigger on the inside weirdly. A corridor from the front of the house lead to the back door where a yard could be seen through the glass. Either side of the stretch of hallway was a living room on the left and a kitchen and office study on the right.

"What?" She asked, now aware she had been ignoring him. Watching him take off his shoes, Willa started to copy him. Placing the large stuffed bear against the wall sitting down, the girl then proceeded to take of her shoes, placing them on the rack by his. "Ok, a drink would be nice!" A grin came over her. Standing by the door still in her black socks, she looked around again, looking at the white painted walls and with paintings on them.

"Water? I thought you meant...a drink?" She gave him a look with her eyes. "Alcohol?" Adding that on in case he didn't get the picture.

Leaving her shoes and teddy downstairs, Willa walked up the staircase with him holding his hand before he brought her to a room. "Wow, this is yours? It is...grown up" she smiled, buzzing about how mature he actually was. "Normally guys would have posters on their walls and clothes laying around."

Unaware it was her teacher's bedroom, Willa stepped in on to the light brown carpet. Her sock covered feet sunk in to it a little bit. The large bed had dark brown sheets on it with matching pillow cases. Thankfully, Willa didn't decide to go through any drawers, it would have been embarrassing for him if she found his mother's underwear in 'his room.'

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Willa looked at him and tilted her head. "Are you nervous?"

Back
Top Bottom