Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales With Teeth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnk

Planetoid
Good Day,

You can call me Minnk. A Storyteller by nature. Stories of the romantic, dark, bittersweet, gritty and of course erotic variety. I have explored a variety of tales both tall and short and am always looking for new experiences. I am not looking for stories that limit themselves with one theme,genre, or even a set pairing. I am looking for stories and partners that are unafraid to travel any direction that our characters may bring us, Even if it means they don't end up with a happily ever after.

The Semantics Of Me,

- I have no gender or personality preference when it comes to my characters.
- I enjoy many different settings, time periods and genres; both original and borrowed. Modern settings are the only ones that rarely catch my interest.
- I enjoy plot, simple cliché sex scenes without real connection between the characters is boring to write. I enjoy a nice 70/30 plot and erotica.
- I enjoy a sense of realism in my rps, I want your characters to be more than drop dead hotties with unyielding stamina, I want characters who are flawed.
- As long as your posts are clean and expressive of your characters, Thoughts, feelings, actions, I don't pay too much mind to length. Keep in mind detail is very important to me.
- I prefer PM for first time partners, threads for return partners.

Come to me with your ideas and thoughts, I want to hear them!

My Writing Interests,

A Collection of Theme's I have enjoyed in the past or want to try, These are not limits to what I will rp and feel free to approach me with anything not on the list. Some fandoms are included but please note I will only use the setting not canon characters.

| Medieval | Tribal | 1920's | Vampire [ Depends ] | Mythology | Tokyo Ghoul | Fairy Tales | Sci-fi | Aliens | Alternate Worlds | Fae | Witches | Urban Fantasy | Drow | Monsters | Predator/Prey | Wild West | Victorian | Assassin |

By popular demand I have taken it upon myself to create A F-List, Not to display my particular kinks but so You can understand my boundaries as writer when it comes to erotic content. Since I'm using it a sort of unconventional way You will see a guide included at the top header above the list.

My Concepts
To get us started. All ideas are open to change and flexible.

-- A girl is punished for her crimes, pickpocketing a lord, losing her right hand. Added to the lords harem she is soon gifted to the hound, the man tasked with carrying out the lord cruel orders. The very man who carried out the girls punishment, although she does not know it. A cruel joke of the lords you can be sure. --

-- Trafficking of the ‘lower’ lifeforms is very common in an unsanctioned corner of the galaxy. Taken by a group of traders for profit, a particular captive makes a daring escape in one of the shuttles. A natural talent is discovered. Taken back the traders aim to enter them as a pilot in the high risk races. The captive is given the chance to buy their freedom with earnings from the races and put in the care of the ships engineer for more training. --

PM if Interested

Well, I'm kinda new to this whole gig, so I don't mind giving it a shot with the ideas you got in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom