Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what it says on the tin. I'm looking for some RP in the FxF sense. The actual gender of the person behind the screen doesn't matter to me, its RP after all so as long as you can write a good character feel free to read on. I can play dom or sub quite easily so ask for either if you want it. However, just because I might play a dom if you expect me to push forth the RP alone then keep on looking for another partner. Also, if you expect a reply immediately after your own, I'm not the partner for you. That said I do respond frequently and if I don't respond within 3-4 days give me a poke. If you poke me one day after your reply for a reply I'll likely drop the RP. I'm not even close to joking. Please PM me if you'd like to work something out, though note I only RP through thread or PM. I won't respond to you if you post here on this thread.

Expectations: I despise one liners. A strong word but its the truth. If you give me one liners I'll likely not bother with the RP anymore. I expect at least a single paragraph out of my partner, we are all adults here so we should be capable of at least that. I'll tend to average 3-4 any one time though at minimum I will give two. I expect you to come forward with your own ideas or plots, if you simply ask me "do you want to RP *insert pairing here*" I'll ignore you. If they are on my request thread, of course I want to RP them. That said I am open to more pairings and plots than are listed here.

So, these are a few things I like in RP, though not all need be included:
-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Magic
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi

Here are some things I will not do under any circumstances:
-Bathroom things
-Furry
-MxM
-Bestiality
-Futa
- Unrealistically proportioned characters

Now here are a list of pairings I'd like to try out. Feel free to suggest some of your own if you like.

SorceressxApprentice
KnightxPeasant
MistressxSlave
SummonerxSummoned
PrincessxServant
PrincessxPrincess (can be sisters)
PrincessxPrisoner of War
SuperheroinexSupervillainess
Normal PersonxSupervillainess
RoommatexRoommate
CreatorxCreation

Here are a few fandoms I'd be more likely to consider playing than others.

-Avatar: The Last Airbender (Time skipped ahead a bit obviously. If you'd let me play Fire Princess Azula I'd love you forever. Seriously.)
-Skyrim
-Dragon Age
-Blazblue
-Fairy Tale (Mmm... Erza...)
-Star Wars (Old Republic Era, anything related to the prequels doesn't exist in my mind.)
-Mass Effect

And here are a few plots I thought of off the top of my head.

Craving!- A particularly powerful goddess in freed from imprisonment in modern times, possessing all the power she had once possessed. She shows her gratitude to her rescuer by granting a single wish to the person, promising to fulfill it no matter what it might be. After fulfilling this wish however the person finds herself occasionally visited by the goddess, who toys with the mortal in a number of ways both humiliating and even dangerous. When subjected to the whim of the divine however, what defense can one bring?

-A particular sorceress is known for never taking students. She lives in her tower in the middle of a forest, rarely bothering anyone as she simply researches away. A young woman travels to the tower and requests to be made her Apprentice. At first the Sorceress refuses, but with enough begging and cajoling instead assigns the would be Apprentice three tasks to do in three days. If she succeeds then she will become her Apprentice. If not, she will be made a slave of for the rest of her life.

-A pair of sisters have long been rivals. They have constantly sought to one up each other, however the game changes when the youngest one becomes queen after assassinating their father. The older princess is forced into a new level of humiliation as her sister has her revenge for years of being second best. Will she manage to somehow turn the tables on her younger sister, or will she simply spend the rest of her life as her plaything?

-A villainess and heroine are in the midst of combat when suddenly both are surrounded and ambushed by armed men. They are then taken to a form of holding cell that disables both of their powers. The person who has captured them is looking for knowledge that the villainess possesses regarding her own regenerative abilities. After torturing her proves fruitless, they turn their attention to the villains opposite. Will they pair be willing to work together to survive? Or will this be their end? Find out next week! Same bat-time, same bat-channel!

-For a ruthless Empress power was all that was important. She killed or imprisoned all of her siblings, destroyed her father's powerbase from within, exiled her own mother and reigned over her nation with an iron fist. All through it she has been alone. All through it she never felt affection or love or warmth. Now with the weight of a nation on her shoulders and a rebellion growing a young slave enters her service. Normally the two would never speak beyond an exchange of orders. However one day, while dining alone after a minor noble canceled his own dinner plans with her the Empress invites the woman to sit at her table. Why let good food go to waste?

-A demoness finds her key into the mortal world open up when a foolish group of college students draw and activate a summoning circle for fun on Halloween. All but one manages to run away and the demoness quickly possesses the woman, who wakes up the next day none the wiser. That is until she starts hearing the demoness talking to her in her head and trying to make her do things she would never do otherwise. She is faced with a choice, help the demoness find a new vessel to act as a proper anchor in the world or face slowly losing her mind, body and soul to the demoness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom