Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dominant female RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what it says on the tin. Essentially I'm looking for someone who is fine with playing dominant female characters. It doesn't have to go to extremes of BDSM or such things, though those are welcome as well. So if you've ever wanted to play a dominant female in an RP then I'd welcome you with open arms. As a side note, I rather like dark styled RP's. I also only RP on the forums or through PM at current.

So, these are a few things I like in RP, though not all need be included:
-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Magic
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play (female)
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi

Here are some things I will not do under any circumstances:
-Bathroom things
-Furry
-MxM
-Bestiality

Now here are a list of pairings I'd like to try out. Feel free to suggest some of your own if you like.

SorceressxApprentice
KnightxPeasant
MistressxSlave
SummonerxSummoned
PrincessxServant
PrincessxPrince
PrincessxPrisoner of War

Plots I'd like to try:

-A particular knight has been engaging in some rather illicit affairs in a kingdom, working through black market ties and smuggling illegal goods through his territory. If found out by the crown likely they would execute him. So things get a bit complicated when a young common woman catches him in the act and manages to acquire some rather exposing documents. Now the knight finds himself dangling on a knife's edge, forced to play this woman's game of blackmail.

-Two kingdoms have long been at war, now they seek to end the conflict. To seal the alliance a marriage between a prince and princess is concocted. The prince is a known scholar and something of a political mastermind, having engineered and negotiated the treaty in the first place. The princess, third in line to the throne, hails from a kingdom known for its warlike tendencies, crushing weaker nations around it. The terms of the agreement require the prince to take up residence in the princess' kingdom. Will the two kill each other or learn to coexist while juggling politics and rivalries?

-Contracts between familiar and summoner can be rocky. Take the relationship shared by an Imp and his Summoner, the former subjected to a life of glorified slavery to the latter. His saving grace is that damage done to him is done to his summoner in turn. The summoner is a court mage with high ambitions and something of a cruel streak. The two work towards the same goal though make for an extremely toxic pair, with one constantly trying to find ways to control the other in some way. In this particular setting the imp would be a six inch tall humanoid with vestigial horns. Think a little devil perched on the shoulder with control over the element of fire.

-The two understood the order of things for the longest time. He was a powerful warlock with something of a cruel streak and she was his apprentice. What happens however when the warlock has his magic stolen from him? More importantly how long can he keep his apprentice from finding out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom