Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bounchy Bounchy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Super-Earth
Rules:
I. I'm not a native speaker, so I don't expect my partner to be too literate but that'll be a huge plus.
II. Reply, at least once a day or two days. Please consider at least one paragraph per post, I will do the same. Even more when needed.
III. Please me and I will please you, basic rule
IV. I will tell you when I get bored with the rp or can't reply for a period of time and I expect my partner to do the same.
V. Open minded, as long as your kinks aren't touching scat, vomit, toilet stuffs, and other common turn-offs I will gladly add your kinks into our rp. Please consider creating a good plot together with me.

Kinks: I'm all about breasts. For me, they're magnificent and glorious. I don't mind playing a spoiled sex slave to mad scientist as long as my partner can please me with their enormous breasts.
-Macro Breast
-Breast Growth
-Lactation
-Breast/Nipple Worship
-Nipple fucking(really craving to try this)
-Pregnancy/Breeding
-Drugs/Magic
-Inhuman
-Titfuck

Of course the RP won't only be about me banging you as big tits slut. We need a plot and of course knowing your kinks is part of it. I play via PM, and hope someone is willing to become my milk-bags. Smut without plot is trash, so I'm looking forward for ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom