Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Lover My Slave (KinkyChloe and I)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
9338412f-cf77-4441-abe0-36625846d804_zpsea6155e9.jpg

Name: Kristina Henderson

Being five feet four inch girl in college was hard for Kristina, he was constantly being made fun of, but she didn’t care because in her days in college she meet her wife. Here friends were in shock when they found out that she was married, but they were happy for her. OF course they didn’t know that her wife was one of her teachers her history teacher to be exact. Her history class was the last required class she needed. Her major was in computer science, the twenty-five year old was a gamer and a kid at heart, so her desired profession was a reflection of that. Their relationship was more than a normal one, her wife was her slave and Kristina was her master. Kristina was the dominant one and her wife was the subservient one, it was a change of pace for Krista and she welcomed it with open arms. It was late at night and she was out with her friends, drinking and partying she was young and wild. Her wife knew that she was going out and she made it known that it was not a good idea since like most nights when she went out, she got so drunk that after returning home, which was off campus, she would pass out. But Kristina did so any away.

It was the following day and she woke up looking around, the night before was a giant blur. She sat up from the bed, her right hand went straight to her head, and she groans, “I hate it when she is right.” She tells herself. Clothing was never on when at home and she quickly took off her black AC/DC shirt revealing her dragon, which was black and white. Her left arm was filled with day of the dead tattoos from her shoulder to her wrist, which had color. Her right hand had a heart with flowers. She takes her jeans off revealing that she had a tattoo of three rose’s right under her belly button, she also had a large Rose on her right side of her neck. “Sweetie are you home?” She calls out. She was not even aware of the time and she hoped that she was home.

She took her thong off and throws it on the ground and walks into the bathroom. She grabs her toothbrush and puts toothpaste on it and starts brushing here teeth. She looks at herself in the mirror at her femmehawk, “Shit she is going to kill me” She thought. She walks over to the shower and turns the water on. She returns to the sink and spits into it, she rinses her toothbrush puts it where it belonged and then ran into the shower.

Thirty minutes later.

She got out of the shower after she shaved, shampooed her hair and cleaned herself up, the body cleaning took about fifteen minutes, but the other fifteen were spent in silence enjoying the warm water running down her sexy hourglass figure. She wraps her towel around her body and she walks out to the closet and she rummages through wondering what the hell she would wear. “I wonder if that slave of mine has that vibrator in her… The remote is in my bag.” She tells herself. She takes a corset and jeans and walks out to her bed. She giggles to herself, “Oh how naughty of me.” She thought to herself as she took the corset and put it on, the corset pushed her 34 d breast up a little and she buttons it up. She quickly ran to her dresser and got a red thong on and she smiles to herself. “Jeans or daisy dukes… Shoes or heels?” She asks herself.

She walks her dresser and pulls out some daisy dukes and zips them and buttons it. Her round ass fit perfectly into her shorts. She grabs her Vans a pair of socks from the floor and she sat down and put them on with a smile on her face. She runs to the bathroom and applies her make up to her face and then puts her glossy lipstick on. She ran downstairs and looks at her stuff, “Well time to get going.” She thought. She went into the kitchen and grabs a whipped yogurt from the refrigerator. As she did her two huskies run up, “Hi Ryu… Hi Madilyn.” She says. They bark and she pets them as she opens the yogurt and proceeds to eat it. The dogs run away and she places the spoon in the sink and the yogurt in the trash. She walks out to the living and grabs her messenger bag and she throws it over her left side the strap sitting on her right side. She walks out locking the door. She groans and heads to her Kawasaki motorcycle, “This is going to be a long day.” She says. She rummages through her bag and found the keys. She smiles and throws her left leg over and starts the bike. She got her helmet on and drives on to the school.

Fifteen minutes later.

She had no idea the time, but she knew where her first stop was and that was to her lover’s class room. She was her only class of the day, but she always spent her days teasing her because well she could. She parks the bike and got off. She looks around and takes her helmet off and she went to her classroom. She walks inside and she walks to her classroom, she was the first one there and she sat in her chair. She places her helmet on a stack of papers and then lays her head down waiting for her.

Alice looked like your normal teacher on the outside, usually dressed in modest to conservative clothing but she had a secret or two hid on a daily basis. She was married to a female student something she natural had to hid as even if she taught her for one class it was still frowned upon. They were defiantly an odd couple, Alice being taller by three inches and drastic differences in how they dressed. Her second secret was being her wife's slave, something no one else besides the two of them knew, even her few friends who knew about her wife. Though she was a slave it didn't change too much in her daily life and she still taught her classes as usual.

Alice had woken up early at five in the morning not needing an alarm, as it was normal to her and allowed her owner to sleep longer. She rolled over frowning at the sight of lover not being home.She knew where she was and understood that she was younger and couldn't exactly party with her thirty-three year old teacher. She never yelled at her not wanting to smother her and it wasn't her place to tell her owner what to do, though she did reminder that it was a bad idea but she would always help cure her hangover. She got out of bed remaining naked so her pale body on full display for her lover if she were to return home. She sat down at the table eating her cereal and coffee while reading the paper, once down she picked up her mess and cleaned the apartment before heading into the shower. She took her showering as she shaved her legs and more private parts, before moving on to wash the rest of her body and hair. As she got out of the shower she dried herself of and got dressed, she took her remote vibrator and placed int in herself clipping the receiver to her garter belt. She then pulled her nylons up making sure they didn't have a run in them. She then pulled on her waist corset tightening it to give her a more defined waist line and covered in up with a red blouse and long black skirt.

She soon left for school her small heels clicking on the stairs as she left after locking up. She place her satchel in the car before she left for campus and park in the teacher lot by her classroom. She had two classes before Kristina's class, and her first class began to come in She began to write the first set of notes of the board. Between her first class and second she glanced down at her phone hoping to hear from her. Her second classed dragged on as she waited to Kristina would show for today's class. Though as she saw her walk in she was happy to see her alive and well. "rough night cutie?" She asked looking around before giving her a quick kiss on the forehead." I missed you last night." she whispered to her before she returned to the board erasing the notes and starting over again.

She heard footsteps approaching but she wasn’t bothered to look up. When she heard the statement and felt the kiss upon her forehead, she knew that her lover her slave was there. She laughs, “Rough night doesn’t cover all that crazy things that happened last night.” She tells her. She smiles as her head was laying on her hands, “I missed you as well my darling… I had you on my mind all night.” She says. She looks up finally removing her head from her arms. She takes of her bag and she searches through it finding the remote to her vibrator after a few seconds. She turns to her right and watches Alice write down stuff on the board.

She walks over to her and places her hands on her waist. Her hands travel up and down her waist, her hands feeling the curvature of her body. She puts her right hand next to her face, showing her the remote. Her thumb touches the knob of the remote and turns it to the right increase the speed of the toy within her wife. Her left hand travels around her waist and then moves down her stomach towards her womanhood. Her hand went down her skirt and down her panties, “Remember how I said I missed you… I missed your touch on my skin, your lips against mine.” She whispers in her ear. She stops at her clit and she rubs it with her index finger. “Your next class is in an hour Alice… We could have some fun my love.” She whispers again in her ear. She wanted Alice badly and she was going to have her.

She was going to tease her to orgasm if she could, but she was aware that she might say no because what they were doing was frowned upon and if she did object she would stop right away. She leans in and nibbles on her ear, “You know we should go out tonight… I am sure we could find a place to have some crazy, wild fun.” She says. Her hand was still rubbing her clit and then she pinches it and gives it slight tug. She giggles, “I love you Alice.” She says.

Alice let out a soft moan as she she felt the toy kick on and Kristina's hands began to play with her loving it as she kept an eye on the door." Well as long as your alive I guess that's all that matters.Sure we'll just have to have a little more fun to make up for last night." Alice smiling at her at her before pulling her in for a quick kiss on her lips. "As for right now I did have a student cancel on me so we could do a quick something or two."she said thinking of what near by places they could hide away in. The classroom was out as too much foot traffic and the walls weren't the thickest in this building "I got it meet in B6 in five minutes." Alice said as she packed up her bag left Kristina there.

The room was perfect being in the basement it had minimal traffic and was used for piano class which never met today. She left ahead of her so it wouldn't look suspicious and it gave her time to undress a little before she arrived. Once in the classroom she did a quick check before she stripped down leaving only her black lace bra, matching panties and her stockings and garter belt. She sat on the floor keeping her clothes neatly folded on the desk as a sign to Kristina as to where she was hiding. She knew this was risky but she had missed her just as much last night and needed something to get her through the day

Kristina hears her moan and she giggles and listens to her speak. She was about to retort, but the task was irrelevant when she brought her into a quick kiss. She hears her speak and she smiles as she tells her that she had time for some fun. She told her where to be and she watches her leave, “You know you shouldn’t tease me like that. You know how that affects me.” She says softly. She walks over to the desk, “Sometimes I wonder who is dominate in this relationship,” She grabs her helmet, “She knows how just to get me in the mood.” She adds as she put her helmet under Alice’s desk. She crossed her arms, “She is going to make me wait… Well I have no choice,” She looks at the clock, “Okay its five minutes, fuck, it is going to be long five minutes. Fuck!” She yells. She put her stuff near a seat and waited

The time flew by and she went to the basement and looks around. She had to hand it to her wife she knew some good hiding stops for them to use. She picks in a room and saw her neat clothing. She opens the door and sees her kneeling before her. The two of them were polar opposites. Alice was the serious one Kristina was the wild one. Alice was the sane one while Kristina was insane. She unbuttons the first button of her corset, “Oh what am I going to do with you my lovely tease? She walks over to her and touches her lips, “You know I don’t like it when you’re a tease, but I guess I will let it slide since we were in your classroom.” She says. She walks behind her and she places her hands under her chin. She pulls up forcing her head up. She pulls out the remote and turns the vibrator to its lowest setting, “Can you believe it… Just a thought of you made me wet last night.” She tells her. She giggles and unbuttons the last two buttons and she dangles the corset over her face and then drops it.

She walks back to the front and she finds a chair, “You know what you are in for a fun time.” She says. She sat down and takes her shoes off. Alice was always the neat one and she gave Kristina much needed structure. Kristina’s right leg parts Alice’s legs and she put her foot on the toy and then flicks her foot up causing the toy to go as deep as it could. Without warning she turns the toy on full blast and she giggles, “You will get on all four like a good doggie and you will crawl over pull my socks off, no hands,” She smirks, “You will kiss your way then unzip my daisy dukes with your teeth then eat the pussy that you love so much.” She says in a commanding voice.

Alice had been watching the clock and smiled as her lover had managed to wait the full five minutes, as she remained on her knees she followed Kristina with her eyes the suspense of what she would be doing. She moaned out loudly in surprise as she felt the toy kicking on to full blast." Yes Mistress"She said bowing her head as she crawled over to Kristina stopping at her feet. It was funny how things work and she always wondered what someone would think if they saw her like this. She was a strict teacher and never really looked that submissive except when the two of them were alone.

Alice lowered her head down to her lover's feet and began working on the socks, she grabbed a bite by the toes and pulled them of slowly before taking more of it into her mouth and pulled the first off. As she worked on the second sock a few muffled moan escaped her her mouth as she placed the second sock on the ground. She then began to kiss Kristina's feet starting with each toe. she then started her way up her right leg reaching her ankles before switching sides. She continued this working up each leg and kept switching over as she moaned more from the toy and her panties were pretty much soaked by now.

When reached her shorts she hesitated teasing her a little more before she unzipped them, and exposed her lover's pussy. She made quick work sticking her head in and began into lick her slit before she pushed her tongue in further. She probed her lover with her tongue going in as deep as she could occasionally mixing it up and swirled her tongue around her clit. Her own moans were quit as her mouth was preoccupied but her hips were quivering and bucked a little from the pleasure. What ever the risk of them being found was worth it as she was in heaven right now.

When Alice kissed her feet, she moans out in pleasure, “Oh babe you are so good… I guess it’s true what the say… With age comes experience.” She tells her. She watches her hesitate and she finally got to her pussy, it was clear that she was already wet with need, need of her lover. She was quick about it as well when she dove right in to her wet folds. “Oh fuck Alice! You know just what I want!” She exclaims. She could feel her tongue going as deep as it could and went and when she pulled out to swirl her tongue around her clit she growls clearly upset. She grabs some of her hair and pulls her head back so she could see her. “Oh good god you must be horny… You forgot to beg my slave… You should be grateful that I am in such a good mood.” She tells.

She taps her cheek and then leans down and licks her face, “You know this room looks kind of familiar.” She tells her. She takes a look around, “This is the room where I caught you masturbating and where our love affair started,” She leans forward, “I remember how I found you and you pleaded me not to tell anyone. I had a crush on you back then and fuck hearing you beg just made me want you even more… I wanted you to be under my thumb and at my beck and call.” She tells her. She smiles that smile that Alice loved so much, “I told you that you would be my slave and you agreed my slave. That was four years ago. Happily married for two years.” She tells her. She leans down and kisses her passionately yet lustfully.

After a minute or so she pulls away, with her hand still tangled through her hair, she slams her face back between her legs, “Get back to work my sexy slave! I want you to get my juices all over your face! I want you to have my scent on your face!” She says with a devious look on her face.

Alice smiled as she heard Kristina remember where they were, she had not forgotten that day and how it changed her life in the best way. It was funny how the both had a crush on each other and never knew it until that one fateful day. She had been so scared of what might have happened but she had never felt so turned on being on her knees begging Kristina. Dating and marrying her had completed her life and allowed her inner submissive side to bloom and she couldn't be happier with how things were. She kissed her matching her passion back until she was forced back into going down on her. She obeyed her instructions as she buried her face deeper into Kristina's pussy getting her whole face wet as she pushed her tongue deeper into her.

She moans as Alice got her face back into her wet folds, “Fuck yes…. That is it Alice! Tongue fuck your mistress!” She yells at the top of her lungs. She quickly puts both her hands over her mouth to keep herself from screaming again, but with each flick of her tongue a muffled scream escaped her lips. Kristina could not help herself, Alice was experienced and damn the older lady turned her on so much. As she sat there groaning in pleasure, she recalled that fateful day. She was coming down to smoke a cigarette before class and she found her future wife crouching in the room with two fingers within herself. She honestly would have not cared, but when she started to beg, something awoke within her. At the time she was crushing on her and the arrangement was that if Alice dated her she would keep that secret. Two years of dating and Krista explored and found that she enjoyed domination, then came marriage and her life was complete.

She removes her hands from her mouth and she places her hands on the back of Alice’s head. She pulls her head away, “Keep your tongue out.” She says. “I swear Alice… I am so horny for you.” She says with a smile. Before she had a chance to reply, pushes her head back down and she moans as her tongue goes back into her.

Back
Top Bottom