Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Witch's Lair

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Evil Witch

Planetoid
Hello, I'll be editing this first post as more and more ideas come to me, but for now I will begin with roles that I enjoy to play and with what I like to play with. If anything appeals to you, please do not hesitate to PM me, I do enjoy creative Dark Medieval Fantasy themed scenes and expect my partners to be literate and able to create a paragraph or two for me to work with. (I enjoy both male and female partners)

I should warn you that I lean heavily on the plot of the rp. That is not to say that there won't be intimate moments, but I prefer to build sexual tension and frustration before our characters initiate any sexual interaction. If you are simply looking for smut then I am not the partner for you.

My F-List

Bonus points for people who can create their own scenes with the roles below.

Roles
----------
Witch / Apprentice
Witch / Knight
Witch / Prince or Princess

Priestess/Prisoner of War
Succubus / Demon Hunter
Vampire / Slayer
Vampire / Maiden

Scenes I would like to play:
---
Usurping (OPEN)
It was a time of war when the King approached the witch in secret and struck a bargain. He was gravely ill and had no heirs. He feared his legacy would end with his dying breath. The witch saved his life, granting him good health ... but it came at a price. The Kings first child would be delivered to the witch, and he would never see them again. The bargain was honoured, and the witch left with the babe.

It has been years later, and the babe is now in their teenage years. There is a new King on the throne, the childs younger sibling, but that will change.

---
Mind-Breaker
---
A witch and a knight engage in a terrible battle that tests their wits and potential. The witch loses, but just before she is killed by the knight she casts a spell on him. The spell begins to effect him slowly, but he starts to dream of the witch and see her everywhere. Eventually she begins to possess his waking body, and make him do terrible things to those he is closest to.

---
The Countess
---
An ancient vampire is captured and tortured for information by a group of slayers. However, unknown to her captors is that the vampire desired to be imprisoned with a plan to sow dissent among their ranks.

I got some idea in my mind about a succubus VS Demon hunter..the plot is kinda deep however. send me a PM to discuss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom