Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Circus &Other ideas (MxM maybe MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pqueued

Planetoid
First off,as a disclaimer, I am female. I do rp both males and female, but I prefer to rp the submissive. One of my ideas I'd prefer to have the dominant character, but not too dominant. I might just make them a switch for that plot.

Me; I'm a 20 year old genderqueer person, though I will refer to mylf as female while on this site so people may be comfortable. I have no preferred pronouns. He/she, either works. I am a full-time student, so mon-fri I will be busy. Weekends I'm usually pretty open. I still can't drive, I'm still a virgin, and I have a few tumblr accounts.

Main kinks; Iwill not require any of these from you, though some may add to the rp
Bloodplay / knifeplay (both are different but will be put together for now)
Blackmail
Daddy kink (mostly for mxm)(not incest)
Forced clothing/nudity
Marking (ie; hickeys, a trademark scent, etc)
Cum on clothing
Lap sitting
Modeling (lingerie or exposing clothing)
Deep throating
Other races (ie; furries, vampire, nymph etc etc)
Detail (for clothing or body movements, reactions and thoughts)

Will Not Do; I request that will not bring these up during our rp
Scat
Watersports
Sibling abuse (too close to home atm)
Food play (I only worry about the mess it makes)
That's bout it for that

Plots! (Finally, Ikr?)

Most of these, if not all will be based on a dark circus. A circus whose purpose is to freak out the circus-goers and maybe kill a few people. I'd prefer to play the ringmaster if I see him fitting in somewhere. The fc is Benedict Cumberbatch, and now for the plots.

1. Put On a Good Show
Ringmaster x Performer (m)

The RM has found talent in the newest Performer, and put them as a star show for the circus. Though happy with the high pay, good food, and decent living quarters, the RM seems to be taking a special interest in them.
(Can turn to blackmail or can be other)

2. You're the Best

Ringmaster x Greeter (m or f)
Performer (m) x Performer (m or f)

Though new, MC has taken YC under their wing to show them the ropes of the circus and let them adjust on their own time. With seduction through sublte teasing and simple gestures, MC finally manages to get a night with YC. (Whether sex or dinner you choose). But after such a vanilla night, MC and YC separately decide it could. And should be better. Something circus-worthy, not sappy and normal.

Alright, that's it for now. I did this all mobile and my hands are cramped. Feel free to..
Pm me
Email me (pqueued@yahoo.com)
Message me on Tumblr (stupri-regium.tumblr.com or queenof--scotlandyard.tumblr.com) if you rp on Tumblr only. I am smut friendly for both blogs.

Hope to hear from you soon c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom