Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not All My Powers Are Awesome[the fill-in and Myself]

Carly could barely believe it. First off, her boyfriend was now a superhero that changed form to use powers, and that form was a really pretty girl with huge boobs. Now, apparently the powers ran on batteries, that were charged with...sex. The cherry on top was that this mysterious thing that had given Silva her powers thought the best way to accomplish that was by turning some random stray dog into a human so the two could fire off a quickie and give Silva's powers a jumpstart. Fantastic. Somehow...somehow she believed it all. She knew Silva; they were a couple and he couldn't even have sex with her after they'd been going out for a while. It would take something rather drastic for her to do something like this, with some stranger, and them dying because Silva's powers weren't charged fit the bill. She bit her lip, not exactly liking it, but she supposed if this was what it took...The man gave a quiet yelp as she grabbed his hard on a little too hard. Carly couldn't help but give a small smirk. If this had to be done..."Be...be a little more gentle, you wouldn't like me grabbing that hard, would you?" she said, suddenly realizing it was rather weird to offer advice like that, she stood and gave a nod, moving away from the two so they could do what needed to be done.

"S-sorry, I got distracted." Silva tittered as she apologised and stroke a little lighter, trying her best to pleasure a man while having no experience whatsoever. Wanting to speed this up quickly, she used her free hand to massage the man-dog's ears. She had a dog when she was a kid, and he had always liked to be rubbed on the ear, so maybe this one will like it too. The big-boobed girl was a bit upset that Carly moved away, but there was almost no time to complain. They had to be quick or the monster will find them. "Are you cumming now, man-dog?"

They just joked about it again, this girl being a guy. Eh, whatever, she was totally hot right now and completely willing to do this, so it didn't really matter. He moaned as her grip got lighter, now just tight enough to feel good as she slid it along his length. He grinned as she reached up and started massaging his ear. While he was human now, that still felt...so good. "M-Max, my name's Max," he got out, nodding. He was close, but he didn't want to come just yet. With a sudden movement he slipped out of her grip, leaning down to take the light-haired girl in a kiss, moving them to the grassy ground, his hand gripping her body and sliding down her torso to the waist of her pants. Carly was a few yards away, but try as she might, couldn't help but watch. She bit her lip again, even though it was her boyfriend having sex without her, her body couldn't help but be turned on a bit, enjoying the show.

"Oh, right, you have a name too. Sorry about that, Max." Silva apologised as she kept on stroking his member and massaging his ear using her thumb. "It's just that alot of things have happened today, with you turning into a man and all" She continued, smiling a little for some unknown reason before Max had slipped off her grip and pushed her down, giving a kiss. "W-w-wait, Max! Stop! This is too sudden! And why did you kiss me!? I'm a guy!" She complained and struggled, but not much. Because part of her thinks she doesn't want to give her first time to a random dog-turned man, but she has to help and save Carly from any kind of danger. "L-look, just be gentle, alright?" Silva stuttered as she looked away, her face red with embarrassment along with some arousal.

"I don't know anything about that," he said in between pecks to her cheek and jaws, "But right now you're a hot chick, and my body is digging it. His hand slipped under her shirt, moving up to grab at her brand new breasts, groping the large orbs as his fingers massaged her nipple. His cock was fully hard now, pressing into her leg, his hips moving a bit as he wanted to move ahead with the real action. "Not sure how gentle I can be," he muttered. After a few moments of groping her chest, he stopped, moving up a bit and grabbing her hips to pull her up. He was ready for the main attraction, but being a dog, only really knew one position, which he was trying to get her into, pulling her up and trying to put her onto her hands and knees. Carly still eyed them out of the corner of her eye, not really able to go anywhere else for fear of that creature finding her, so she was stuck watching the hot action before her, hand treading close to between her legs.

"O-okay, I get it! Just stop pecking me!" The white-haired girl said upset, trying to prevent Max's lips touching all over her face. She would've rebutted the argument with the fact that he was changed from a dog to a man, but she didn't bother in the end. Sounds of moaning in pleasure can be heard from the former male who was being groped in the chest physically while being stripped naked. Soon enough, she was on all fours, feeling the tip of the man-dog's head on her snatch. Everything in his mind was pretty much just 'Please don't hurt please don't hurt please don't hurt...' She thought to herself, closing her eyes tightly and praying for the best.

Max grinned, now that she was on her hands and knees, he was ready. He pulled his pants down and gripped her waist, aiming up and getting close. His cock pressed gently against her slit, head warm as the tip rested there. "Here it comes," he said, pushing in gently but firmly, all the way he could go inside. He let out a moan, waiting inside her pussy for a moment before pulling out, and then starting to thrust in and out of her. Carly wasn't doing much to hide the fact that she was watching them now, hand moving on its own and rubbing at her crotch through her pants, for whatever reason, this was really turning her on.

What Silva had feared most became true. She had felt her hymen torn and it hurt alot for her, even though Max had gone gentle. She shouted to pull it out almost immediately, but to no avail as the cock inside of her started to thrust in and out. What was weird was that even though it was painful, it started to change slowly into becoming pleasure. What were sounds of pain coming out of the big-breasted girl's voice were slowly becoming sounds of moaning. Soon enough, she had stopped wanting the dog-man to pull out completely. "M-Max... g-go faster... We need the energy... soon..." She tried to make out a proper sentence while being fucked on all fours.

Max was a bit worried he'd hurt her after they'd just started, when she started making cries of pain. Soon enough they became moans of pleasure and he started to get more into it. He started pushing in and out, slowly at first, but at her request he got faster. "Your wish is my command," he said, groaning as the pleasure hit him too, gripping her hips tightly and thrusting quickly in and out of her, going faster with each pump. "Feel good?" he questioned, leaning down and whispering into her ear.

"W-w-w-wh-wha!? J-Just keep g-going! I-I won't say anything about that!" The white-haired girl answered flustered, moaning more than usual after getting thrusted faster and faster. To be completely honest with herself, it feels way better than when she masturbates as a guy. Maybe it's just another thing for turning into a girl and mating with the opposite sex increases her libido, but the way the pleasure spreads throughout her whole body feels way better than just stroking herself with one hand. Soon enough, the pleasure of being fucked was too much for her, and so she cried out Carly's name as she climaxed.

Back
Top Bottom