Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not All My Powers Are Awesome[the fill-in and Myself]

It was actually a close call for Carly to come in, because Silva was going to try and feel his.. well, her own chest. She flinched and was startled by her, avoiding the deed for now. The white haired girl knows it would be hard to explain it to her girlfriend, but she was the only one she could trust right now and more importantly, her lover. "Wait! It's alright! You're not in the wrong room at all." Silva replied, trying to prevent her from leaving. "Carly, it's me. Silva. I turned into a girl because of the Imunasto! You know, the orb that was cracked?" 'Well, I was technically the one who cracked it...'

"I like meeting new people too, but my boyfriend's in the other room," she said, unsure why the girl was so keen on her staying. Carly didn't know her, though surprisingly, now that she got a good look, the girl looked like Silva in a way. Weird. Wait, what was she saying? "So you're my boyfriend, and the 'magic' ball turned you into a girl. Funny, I'm guessing Silva set this up? Glad to hear he's okay, then. Is he hiding in the bathroom or something?" she said, not quite believing the girl, moving to look in the attached bathroom.

"He's not hiding anywhere! I AM Silva!" Girl Silva persisted, Carly's reaction as expected. "Do you think he'll joke around at a time like this after falling unconscious!?" Says the person who joked around when his girlfriend asked if she could finish something up before going on a date. Realising that, she took a deep breath and calmed herself down, preparing to explain herself by re-enacting the conversation they had before going to the museum, along with the poses. After that, before giving her girlfriend had any chance to say anything, she responded "You can't say that Silva just said it to me, because I am him. Also, even if I were a different person, I doubt I'll be able to re-enact that whole story when I've recently woken up. In fact, you would probably be back with a drink when I would still talk about what happened today." Silva wasn't really the type to prove her point unless really necessary, so when she does, she goes all out on it. Hopefully it was able to convince her girlfriend.

Carly stopped, looking back at the strange girl in the bed as she suddenly shouted, saying that she actually was Silva again. "Uh, yeah, that's Silva for you, settle down, lady," she said, face confused as the woman just started to freak out. Then, she started doing stuff that only Silva should know about. It was still technically possible that he'd set this up and...told her exactly what he'd done and got her to memorize it in the short time she was gone. But that was still a better explanation than her boyfriend turning into a girl because of some museum exhibit! "Um, okay, look at it from my side, 'possibly girl-Silva.' This is impossible, we just saw some random stuff at a museum, and now you expect me to just believe that you're my boyfriend that was turned into a girl because you touched some random glass ball. Getting powers from random artifacts doesn't just happen, this isn't a comic book! You'll have to be more convincing than that. Tell me something so embarrassing that Silva wouldn't tell some random chick in the hospital."

"That's what I thought too, before it happened to me." The white-haired girl commented on her girlfriend's "isn't a comic book" line. Silva's face progressively reddened when Carly told her to say something really embarrassing. True, that usually is also done in movies and other stuff, but it is still more believable than turning into a girl. Though... right here? In the hospital? Right now? Well, it's all or nothing... "Th-this morning... before we decided to hang out, you came in my house and... uh... s-saw me naked..." Silva answered with an embarrassed and shy tone, looking around to avoid eye contact with Carly. It was one thing he wouldn't tell a girl. But he needed to say an extra embarrassing moment just to be sure. "I-In our graduation days, I wanted to be able to graduate high school along with my virginity... I invited you to my place and we helped each other sexually. When it was time, we both got naked... I hesitated and couldn't do it with you in the end. That's when we made a promise to do it after we both graduate from university." She slowly, but clearly explained word by word, clearly embarrassed, but still managed to say it in the end.

"W-was that proof enough?"

Carly didn't want to just make Silva say something embarrassing, but no one else was around anyways, it was just the two of them. She needed something more than just some girl saying she was actually her boyfriend, how could anyone believe that? "Well that's a start, not that embarrassing though," she said, head tilting a bit as she looked at the white haired girl. Silva might not tell that to some random chick, but they were in a relationship, so it wasn't so weird to see the other naked. Something juicier would need to come out for her to really believe it. Her eyes widened at the next thing she offered up. Well, that did it. It was embarrassing for both of them, she'd felt bad that he didn't want to have sex with her, that he was hesitant about it, but she had gotten over it, stopped being selfish in her thoughts. "Holy shit, Silva?" she said, walking close to the bed and setting the drinks down. She put a hand up to the girl's face, cupping it gently. "It really is you, that ball did this?"

Silva nodded, answering her girlfriend's question. She then took a deep breath again, as if it was a habit she always did before making a long speech. "As you have said, the orb gives people powers. While you were away, I was wandering around the museum, and when I wanted to surprise you at the new area, I heard a voice that seemed to call me. I walked to it, spoke some ancient language I've never done before, and got my powers. Well, that's what it was supposed to be." She laughed nervously before taking a drink and continued, "There was a little accident that happened while that happened, causing me to fall on the orb and cracked it. That's where you came in and you know what happened. But while I was unconscious, I heard the voice of the one in the orb, saying the orb made an error in the 'scan' and treating my genes as a girl, so I'll be like this when I have to transform." She took another sip before finishing it off. "Now I have to save this town with whatever power I have. Still don't know how to activate it though."

Carly grabbed a nearby chair, scooting it closer to sit next to the bed. She listened as Silva spoke, eyes constantly straying away from her face to look down the girl's body. It was still shocking, still sinking in that her boyfriend was now...a girl. A very pretty girl too, the hospital gown left little to the imagination with a rack like hers, the Imunasto must like them big. The dark haired girl grabbed her own drink, opening it and sipping some as she took it all in. "So you weren't supposed to be like this, it's messed up because you broke it," she said, not able to help but smirk and give a small chuckle. She put her hand on Silva's, wrapping her fingers around hers. It was odd, his skin was soft, not like a guys, like before. "I'm gonna help you figure this out as best I can, okay? I'm here for you. So this just happens when you need to use your powers? And you don't know what your powers are. Sounds like we get to do some experimenting."

"I thought I'd be able to transform into something more like Power Rangers or Kamen rider. Not a girl hero... Especially not with these heavy things. How are you able to endure this every day?" The dual-coloured eye girl whined. Well, it's hard to expect one when you interrupt the ceremony and ruin the gift yourself. She was also glad that her girlfriend was able to understand her situation. So after Carly had said "I'm here for you", she was given a big hug by the big breasted girl. "But how and where are we going to experiment this? There's not even anything happening right now."

Carly smiled and put her arms around the girl, returning the hug. It would be difficult, but she wanted them to resume their relationship and now there was this, she wanted to support Silva. She was probably freaking out, she'd changed genders for crying out loud! She gave a chuckle, "Well, next time don't break the weird magic ball, hm?" she said, releasing the girl and standing. "Not here, that's for sure. Let's get you out of bed and out of here before the doctor shows up and we have to explain why his very male patient is now a woman," she said, moving to grab the clothes she'd come in with. Hopefully they'd still fit. "Do you want me to leave while you change?" she asked, not able to help but be a bit curious if "everything" had been swapped.

Silva laughed and sulked a little when she said not to break any more magic balls. It was certainly funny, but considering the situation right now, it dampened the mood. She then nodded when told that she needed to leave. After all, who knows what'll happen if the doctor was convinced? the white-haired girl shook her head to avoid getting further thoughts about it. While it would be embarrassing to have her girlfriend see her naked, it's better than having to look at her own body while changing alone. After all, she is still a guy. Well, a less than common guy who wouldn't look at his own body if he turned into a hot girl. "I-I'll cover my eyes or blindfold myself with something. Y-you-you can help me change..." She asked Carly, avoiding her eyes again with a face as red as beetroot.

Carly tilted her head, confused. "You-you want me to help you change? Did you forget how?" she said, wondering why she would want Carly to help out. She'd expected Silva to want her to leave, knowing how she was about the whole being naked and seeing each other's bodies, but wasn't expecting this. "It's your body, Silva, you don't need to cover your eyes," she added, trailing off a bit in her confusion. Might be hard to experiment with powers when they had to get over the mountain of Silva being scared of her new body.

"Of course not! It's just..."
Silva fidgeted nervously. She was unsure about being naked while Carly was away, but she was also more unsure whether she can handle undressing herself and changing. Even if it was her own body, it was still a body of a girl. "At least stay here... I'll get changed... Look around for anyone..." She said, making her decision as she pulled down the lower body part of the patient uniform and swapped them with his school pants. Because of the change to a girl, the legs were alright, but buckling the pants and zipping it were trouble since Silva's hips became big! She grumbled a little from it. Soon after, she got the top off and closed her eyes before trying to find the green shirt and dark grey camp shirt. She put them on right, and it was lucky she bought them a few extra sizes bigger, because they still cover the upper body pretty well. Though, the cleavage is still a problem... "I'm ready to go, Carly."

"Of course," she said, giving a nod and standing. She gave her as much privacy as she could, moving from the bed to the door to make sure no one came in. At least they got past this, Silva was now able to change her own clothes. Villains beware. What sort of enemies were out there anyway? It's not like they were plagued by super-powered baddies in Coast City. Well, they needed to figure all of this out anyways, including what she could do in this form. "All right," she said, turning after Silva said she was good to go. Carly gave a quick scan, smiling. "At least you're a cute girl," she said, motioning for them to head out. With a quick check left and right, she made sure the doctor wasn't near before leading them out of the room and headed to the exit.

"Th-thanks..." Silva said with an embarrassed face. To be complimented by her girlfriend as a guy is one thing, and to be complimented as a girl is another. As she went out of the ward, she also checked left and right to see if there would be unexpected people coming. Luckily, they managed to go out to the exit scot-free. Wanting to pay back the favour, the white-haired girl pecked Carly on the cheeks from behind. "I'm sure you're still cuter than I am." She smiled at her, feeling happy that they are still together. But as they had exited outside, something felt weird. Nothing was happening outside. The cars all stopped even when there was a green light, and there weren't any drivers. in fact, the car doors were opened and most of the people seem to be gone. "Is... something happening here?"

Carly chuckled and smirked as he pecked her on the cheek. "Thank you, now let's... go..." she said, trailing off as they got outside and she saw what Silva did. No one seemed to be around. Anyone, on the sidewalk, even in the cars, they were just abandoned on the street. "What in the world?" she said along with her in amazement, wondering what was happening. Why would everyone just be gone?

Nearby, down a connecting street, a noise suddenly let out. It was a loud shriek, but not human. Something bigger, something strange. "What the hell was that?" she said, looking to Silva with shock in her eyes. There was some fear as well, her hand moving to grasp hers. "We-we should go check it out, right? You have powers now, we could test them in the field."

The white-haired girl had heard the inhuman shriek as well. It was some kind of monster. A fairly large one at that. Of course, Silva was scared. She was still only human of course. Just as shocked as Carly. But when she saw that very girl looking at her with such eyes filled with shock and fear, he had to step up. Hugging her tightly, she tried to be as comforting as possible, albeit shorter than her: "It's alright Carly. I'll do everything I can to protect you if these powers can't." Tightening her resolve, she let go and ran close to the large and oddly-shaped creature. Silva put her hands out in front of her, as if she was gathering power. But she couldn't feel anything. "Wh-why can't I activate my powers!? Is this really happening to me now!?"

As the two moved down to the street, the source of the horrible shriek revealed itself. Two stories tall, it came around a building and let out another one of its blood curdling screeches. It seemed to look like a mix between a cockroach and a wolf, furred but with a hard exoskeleton, antennae and six legs. It was creepy, crawling toward them with hunger and anger in its eyes. "Be careful!" Carly cried out as Silva ran at the creature. She didn't know what to expect, not knowing what else the Imunasto had granted the girl. Wondering what powers would unleash themselves as Silva stepped forward and cast her arms out, it was anticlimactic as nothing seemed to happen. "I, what?" she muttered, head tilting.

The creature roared again and moved toward Silva, reaching an arm up to swipe at the woman. "Get out of there!" Carly shouted, eyes wide with worry.

It was too late. By the time Silva had heard her girlfriend's scream, the monster had already dealt its attack from the side and she was blown away. With some luck, the force was cushioned by some thick bushes as she landed. "Ow... that hurt really... bad...?" She said confused as she patted her whole body, excluding the sexual parts. She was hurt, but not as bad as she thought. Maybe it was a basic ability given by the Imunasto? "Okay, now how am I supposed to beat that thing?" she asked herself before she had noticed a dog nearby. "Hey boy, it's not safe here, there's a monster nearby... what!?" She shouted in shock. What was once a dog is now changing form into... something!

Carly's eyes were wide with worry as she saw Silva get up from the bushes and seem to be totally fine. It was incredible, she really did have superpowers, that attack would have killed a normal person. She rushed over to her, reaching her as she addressed the dog nearby. "Come on, we have to," she said, stopping as she also saw something start to happen to the dog. Its body became encased in light, and the silhouetted form of the animal started to change, standing up right and growing. Soon enough the light faded away, and a man stood there, wearing clothes that were the same color as the dog's fur had been, hair and eyes matching the previous form as well.

"I, wha, no, huh?" she said, sputtering out words as the man stood there, looking down his body. "You, turned me into a human?" he said, just increasing Carly's confusion. Interrupting them with another horrible shriek, the creature started to come closer to them. "No time, come on!" Carly shouted, grabbing both of their wrists and starting to run down the alley, pulling them along. Silva would find her mind fading from the current situation as her vision faded, finding herself falling down to the strange lava pool she'd been before, landing on the floating rock again.

The voice spoke again, though he sounded weaker than before. "Welcome back, I figured I should explain why a dog just turned into a man right in front of you. You don't seem to have any energy, so I thought you could use someone to help you out, and since there were no people around, I got the next best thing."

"Wait, I didn't do anything!" Silva said to the man that was once a dog, confused about what's happening too. Not before long, Carly was pulling them both as they ran to a safe area where the creature was unlikely able to see or come into. As they had gotten closer, the white haired girl had started to feel dizzy again, just like during the time in the museum. "Carly, I think I'm being called again..." Soon enough when they were close to the alley, she had lost consciousness once more.

By the time she 'woke', she was in a place like the time she was in the hospital. The floating rock, the lava pool... it was all similar except that instead of heating up, she felt a slight chill instead before it became normal temperature. That and her mental form is also the girl's body. "What? Why do I need help for? And if I needed help, I would've asked my girlfriend for it if it was something she could do." She complained, hesitating when mentioning Carly. She didn't want to cause her any trouble, but Carly would probably do something just for her. "So, why the need to turn the dog into a man?"

"Well, she could do it, but it wouldn't exactly serve the purpose you need," he said, giving a cough. "Sorry, I'm running on reserves now that I'm out of the orb and you don't have any energy to spare. We should hurry, or you might change back and then we'll really be in trouble. To not beat around the bush, your abilities are powered by your body's inner energy, when you feel good, you'll be more powerful. Though the usual stuff, rest, good diet, etc. helps, the main fuel of your energy is sex with a man. The chemicals your body releases during sex will empower you, energize you and let you take down this monster, so hurry up and get it done before we're both done for," the voice said, giving another cough as Silva started to rise from the cool lava, coming back into her body.

As she woke up, Carly and the dog-man would be in her line of sight, the dark haired girl smiling as she woke up. "Hey, welcome back. We got away from that thing, we found this little park in the alleys between the buildings. There's still no one around," she said, helping Silva sit up against the wall. "What happened there, you passed out and he had to carry you here," she said, the man giving a light smile and nod.

Silva was shocked. She wanted to take it back, she wanted to refuse and protest to this whole idea, but there was nothing she could do. She can't have sex with a man! Especially not when she has Carly! But she realised she had no choice, especially when the voice said to hurry or they're done. There is no choice but to do it, in order to save her girlfriend's life. She just stood there as she went back into consciousness. Waking up slowly, the white-haired girl had seen the dog-man's eyes. She then looked at Carly with a reddened face. "I'm sorry Carly... but this is to save you. I can't explain it just yet, so just... trust me for now, okay?" She gave her dark-haired girl a deep and passionate kiss before breaking it up and looked at the man. "Okay man-dog, don't sound freaked out or anything... but I'm gonna have to get fucked by you." She said reluctantly as she had taken off the pants of the dog-man, revealing his penis. She didn't feel right putting that in her mouth, so she hesitantly proceeded with stroking it using one of her hands. "Look away, Carly, I don't want you to see me like this... I mean, it's like a guy giving another guy a handjob!" She whined, feeling disgusted about this, even if it did slightly arouse her. 'Grrrr... I'll get you one of these days, Gortuba...' Silva told to herself and the one who gave her the powers as she accidentally squeezed the man's thing hard, realising and apologising for the situation.

"What do yo-" she said, interrupted by the kiss. Surprised but definitely not against it, Carly returned the kiss, eyes closing as she lost herself in it. They snapped open as it broke, leaving her a bit stunned as Silva moved over to the man. "I, huh?" she let out, turning to look, eyes getting wide with shock as she saw what Silva was doing. "Look away? You, you're jerking him off! He's a dog! I mean, was a dog, I don't, why are you doing this right now?!" she shouted.

The man, while extremely confused, was worried about this girl that had just collapsed. He barely understood what was going on, whatever magic had changed him gave him language skills and had improved his mind's capabilities, but didn't exactly explain why he was a dog three minutes ago and now was a human. It was surprising to see the girls suddenly share a deep kiss, and definitely attractive, but even more as the light haired girl just suddenly pulled his pants down and started stroking his cock. It was slightly hard from seeing the passionate kiss that they'd had, and getting harder as her soft hands stroked his length, filling out into nine inches once fully aroused. Did she say she was a guy? No, that couldn't be true. "Miss, I don't know what's happening," he said, pausing to moan, "but I'm totally okay with it." Carly scowled as they went on; it was like a car crash, she didn't want to watch but couldn't take her eyes away because of the shock.

Silva didn't really want to mess up the progress on how she's pleasuring the man despite her whining, but she also wanted to explain the situation to Carly as soon as possible. So, she tried to do... multitasking. Taking a deep breath, she spoke while she stroked. "So, I met the one who gave me the powers again, and he said that he turned the dog to a man because it was the next best thing he could do. I objected, saying why do I need help and if I needed help, I could've picked you. But nooo, he said I needed to have sexual pleasures with a MAN! Something about energy, blah blah blah, I need to do it with a guy. I changed my mind about involving you then because I don't want you to go through the same thing I did." While explaining, she had squeezed a little harder by accident, not meaning to hurt the man-dog she has to pleasure along with herself.

Back
Top Bottom