Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex Bunnies - Private School RP- F wanted (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heichou

Planetoid
Plot: My character moves from Russia to England to attend a prestigious co-ed private school. He seems quiet and has a prettier face than most boys; some think he might be gay, and he definitely isn't. He meets your character, and they start to date. The girl is tired of behaving and craves a naughty boyfriend to get back at her parents, but is surprised when the relationship grants her wish. The boy is sexually reckless, and the two end up having sex in the house while her parents are home, in the school bathroom, behind the gym and anywhere they feel like it. He puts on quite an angelic face for the girl's parents.

My character: Michael (Mello or Mel for short). 15/16 years old, pale and slender, silky blonde hair to his neck, handsome and slightly androgynous. Dirty mind, horny and slightly reckless yet quiet and charming to most. Wealthy parents who are ex-Russian mafia.

Pm me if interested in playing the female! Please be literate, have roleplaying experience and be willing to post with decent description and detail.

a_04d10a0b.jpg

(Reference photos; Mel is based off of the character from Death Note.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom