Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Accel(Max and I)

Once Pietro left with Abigail, Amethyst listened to Alexander carefully. Though she nor Alan could believe it when they heard the two names came off his lips. They were silent though as he went on. Malech was about to so something worse than what they did to her? That could have meant any amount of things but...they wouldn't make the student go into details. "Alan, check out the basements of the new buildings. I'll get Pietro and we'll get to the bottom of this. Malech and Elizabeth were two of the best students they had, and for them to do something like this, she had to wonder the motivations that they had. Alan nodded to her and then walked out of the apartment, his face more serious than it had ever been. Two elder students being capable of torturing a younger student like that...well it reminded him that some people were just as rotten to the core as the monsters they slayed. Amethyst followed behind them, but before she left she looked at Alexander. "Thank you for finding her before anything worse happened." She told him and then shut the door behind her.

Hannabelle...she knew that he was lying. Still, it wasn't like he could just tell them that he and Abigail immediately had sex afterwards. Hanna didn't understand why Abigail would do such a thing, or why Alexander would even want to oblige her. In Hanna's mind, Abigail was the one who asked...but it was none of her business, and now she needed to focus on getting him back. "I'm sorry Alexander...you probably walked into something scary. I would have never guess Malech and Elizabeth were capable of such things. But now that it's all settled, Abigail should be safe. Still, she probably wants to stay with her boyfriend, and that's fine. He should protect her in her time of need. Pietro probably feels awful that he wasn't able to keep that from happening to her. Let him comfort her." She told him as she walked up to him, looping her arms around his. "We..should do something together. You know...that thing." She smiled sheepishly. She wanted to get Abigail's smell off him...he was hers.

Abigail woke up in Pietro's arms. At first she was about to say something to him, but then she remembered what she had done and she grimaced. She had to make this right..and now that Alexander wasn't around she could think straight. "Pietro..." She began before closing her eyes. She wondered what had made her black out like that but..it wasn't important. What was important was fixing this mess. "I'll tell you what happened...I can't tell the teachers, it's too embarrassing but...I just want you to know that after we get done going to Alyssa, I need...I need you to do something for me." She had to say this first before she told him what went on. If she didn't, she'd forget. "I still want to go out on that date. Don't argue with me. I need it right now more than ever, and you did ask me if I needed anything. I just want things to be normal. Besides...I know you want me to stay with you tonight, but..I just need to be by myself tonight, in my room. In my bed. I'm sorry."

She trailed off and let him say what he needed to say. Truthfully she wasn't really listening. She kept thinking back on what happened with her and Alexander and...she still didn't know how to fix. So she would stick with her plan of ignoring it right now. Taking a deep breath, she forced her mind back on the current subject at hand. "I..I'm okay now. But...Malech and Elizabeth did this to me. They lured me with something that looked like you. Elizabeth chained me up, then put this collar around my neck that I can't get off...then Elizabeth tortured me with an electric wand and....a whip...and then...she...my clothes..." Abigail choked as she tried to go on. She had to be strong and she couldn't tell multiple people at once. She didn't know Amethyst or Alan on an intimate level like she knew Pietro. "She stripped off my clothes and took pictures of me naked...then she had Malech...do things to me." She stopped there. That was just about as far as she could go.

No one could have imagined that the captors of Abigail Hunter were two classmates. Two prestigious classmates as well. Alexander remembered hearing all about Elizbaeth and Malech. Malech, albeit a tad bit off putting when initially meeting him, was very honest. It was like the mere idea of being fake, if even to joke, left a bitter taste in his mouth. He naturally hated Abigail and Alexander then as a result of his preferences. The man was an artist, and a damned good one. Curiosity got the better of him one day when Malech stepped away from his sketchbook, and Alexander found out for himself. Each picture of someone in class was perfect. No flaws. Not a single stray mark. He was like the modern day Leonardo Da Vinci with pencil and paper as his canvas. Not only that, but Alexander did learn of the man's ability to turn his artwork into his weapons and spells. Perhaps that was how he might have gotten the jump on Abigail. Did Malech draw some ornate or intricate trap that she just couldn't avoid? Or deceive her with something? Or someone?

Elizabeth was no pushover herself, and there was a reason why she was a Third Year. The older Mage's abilities with spell casting rivaled that of Abigail's. Her key strengths revolved around her vast pool of magical aura. There were some tests where stamina was trained, and sadly, Abigail never could chain spells in quick succession like Elizabeth could. Not only that, but she could even perform rather high level spells without reciting the incantation. Like many Mages, an incantation is needed as a focus, and sometimes makes the spell stronger. Elizabeth seemed to blow past it and cast with either the same strength, or barely a hair's width less of power than its incantation version. Abigail did beat her in knowledge and the ability of healing spells, Elizabeth only sticking to her Black Magic. She was classified as an Offensive Mage. As such, she suffered a very common weakness, one being of close combat. To cover her bases, Elizabeth learned Trap spells to either control advancing enemies and maintain the distance, or trap an enemy that was already too close and create needed distance.

These two were classic examples of star students. How could they stoop to such a level and do such a horrid thing to Abigail?

Alexander didn't know, but he hated them for it. He sighed heavily and watched as Amethyst and Alan left. "Just make sure she's okay..." He muttered softly, not even sure if she heard it since the woman closed the door halfway through his sentence. Great. It bothered him that Pietro up and left with Abigail. He wanted her safe, feeling better, and healed up. And, well, he didn't not trust Pietro. The man would probably make sure all three things happened right away. But his heart missed Abigail already. Alexander though was reminded of his actions. It dawned on him the consequences. First, and probably most apparent now, was his relationship with Hannabelle. Alexander couldn't deny himself any longer, and he knew being with Hannabelle just didn't feel right. But it was even worse to just... ugh. It was complicated. He cheated on her, but to disrespect her like that? Hannabelle was an amazing woman, and even if he didn't feel that love he said he had for her the first day, Alexander didn't want to hurt her. At the very least, the Berserker needed time to figure something out.

Couple that with the desire to be with Abigail, it was even more frustrating. If at first against her will, Alexander felt something. A spark? A little ember of passion? Even a eye drop amount of love? Abigail, if she truly hated Alexander, would have said everything that he did. Because she knew now what meant more to him than being in Accel. It was being with Abigail, and if she wanted to make him pay, she'd send him as far away as possible. But she didn't. She didn't even tell them. She could have, but instead, she kept it hidden. Did she care? Alexander begged in his mind that it was true. Alexander wanted to see her again, and then they could try and work things out.

Alexander turned his head to Hannabelle. It was awful, but he had been so lost in thought that he forgot she was there. However, her words did ring loud and clear. Hannabelle sided with Pietro? In fact, the shape shifter spoke as if they should do what every couple should do when one of them is hurt. It made sense. In fact, they probably were going to. Alexander didn't like the thought at all. He wanted to be the one Abigail could rely on. Just like when he first rescued her. She nuzzled him, held him close, didn't even say anything other than just be within his arms. Instead, Hannabelle was against him. He couldn't lie as a man, her body was nice. But this was no substitute for Abigail. Hannabelle was looking up at him, expectantly. The girl really wanted to be his girlfriend. He felt the love she had for him, and it just made it more difficult to lie to her like this. By not letting her know his true feelings. That... he lied to begin with the moment they started dating.

Her suggestion sounded a bit strange, so Alexander didn't reply right away. He looked at her peculiarly, though quickly caught on. Sex. She wanted to have sex? That was an issue because... well fuck, Alexander literally had the best orgasm of his life barely a half hour ago. The sensations were amazing and feeling their Mage friend's pleasure course through her body was the best ever. It pleased him, and that's where his pleasure came from. Knowing that Abigail felt good. But, right now, it was a bit of a double edged sword recounting such images in his mind. The feeling of his length deep inside her. The contact of her hot skin against his. The rolling tidal waves of pleasure that hit him the moment he started cumming inside her. Fuck, his groin began to stir. Alexander though looked back to Hanna, scratching his cheek. Considering the situation though, perhaps he could get by.

"I, um, don't feel like it, Hanna. Yeah." He said nervously, scratching his cheek while looking off to the side a bit. "It's not anything with you. I mean, our friend is hurt and I just... I feel bad. I just feel really bad." Part of it was true, but he used this excuse to avoid the intimacy. "Why don't we just relax together a bit?" There, at least Hannabelle wouldn't think he was trying to avoid being with her. Well, he wanted to avoid being with her in a relationship eventually. Oh geez, Alexander sounded like a dick.

Pietro gazed upon Abigail when the girl muttered his name. They had been walking down the hallway at a slow pace. He didn't want to disturb her too much, but she must have felt her body sway, lift and rise, as they walked. "Abigail, shh..." He started out. There was a nearby bench, Pietro taking a seat as letting her sit across his lap a bit. Both arms still remained beneath her, one scooped behind her knees while the other rested just under her shoulder blades, giving her ample support. Not only that, but it seemed Pietro carried her with ease. "You want me to do something? Absolutely, Abigail. Anything." He told her in response, offering a small, reassuring smile. "I'll do anything for you, Abigail. Just name it, and it's done." Though, he wasn't expecting her to say that, and Pietro looked at her with surprise, though he seemed rather happy about the idea. "Are you-" Stopping for a moment, he remembered what she just told him. No arguments. So with a soft chuckle, Pietro nodded in confirmation. It was a done deal.

Though, it was sad to hear her say that she wouldn't stay over with him tonight. That he wanted to persist upon, but Abigail didn't need that kind of stress. No, the girl deserved a little break. Besides, everyone was probably crowding her. Including the student captain himself. Maybe Abigail just needed some room to breathe? If that was the case, Pietro would happily grant her the space she needed. "I'll be just a call away. Well, telepathy." He corrected himself, looking into her eyes seriously. "Anything, just anything you need or if you even want me to come over to stay there in case you change your mind, I will. No matter what time of night it is, I promise."

Abigail then appeared to be preparing for something, her deep breathing a bit concerning as Pietro quickly realized that it was about what happened to her. She stated she was okay, but her eyes could tell her more than what she spoke of. Though when Abigail mentioned who were the perpetrators, Pietro just wore a completely stunned expression. Malech? Elizabeth? That was impossible they were star pupils themselves. For what reason did they gain for even thinking up a plan to do this to her? But, Abigail had never once lied to him. She would never say something so unexpected. Especially not now. Despite the scuffle with Elizabeth not too long ago, the man knew that Abigail didn't necessarily bare an ill will towards Elizabeth, so this wasn't said in anger. No, it was the truth. Pietro still was stunned.

He listened as she kept explaining what had happened. The torture, the tools they used. Pietro gazed upon the collar around her neck, examining it closely. He could dispel this in a short amount of time, but he'd wait until Nurse Alyssa tended to her wounds. His mind was broke back to Abigail when she struggled again to speak. "Abigail, take your time..." He spoke softly to her, being patient, letting her have all the time she needed to gain her composure. Abigail looked so frail now. Like the tiniest thing could trigger alarm in her. It pained him to see his strong girlfriend so fearful right now.

He froze upon what he heard next. It was... they molested her like this? Shamed her so and took nude pictures of her? Pietro felt anger surge in him at them, and upon hearing what Malech did, Pietro gazed at her. "Did he rape you?" Pietro spoke softly, but she didn't elaborate. "Abigail, they will pay for what they've done. They will never see Accel again. They will never even be able to gain any sort of prestige. I will see to it that they are not only punished by Accel, but are charged to the fullest extent of the law for their actions." The arm beneath her knees left and soon rested a palm on her cheek. He looked deeply into her eyes. "They will never, ever, be able to even think of touching you again. I will be your shield, and I will help you forget about that pain, Abigail. I promise." Pietro proclaimed to her, spending a small amount of time with her upon the bench. They just sat there, taking a moment to just stop and try and focus on Abigail's mental recover. Alyssa could take care of her wounds, but the trauma her mind and spirit took, that was something the person would ultimately be the one to heal.

Pietro though soon lifted her up again into his arms and brought her to the Nurse's Office, a short ten minutes extra in walking. From there, he worked with the nurse and sat Abigail upon one of the cots. This time, he was the one who sat in with Abigail, not once leaving her. He sat in the same spot as Alexander, even held her hand the same way. Pietro smiled whenever Abigail looked over at him and cooperated with the nurse to give them both room to work with one another.

Of course he would deny her. Though it couldn't have been because he was too tired. Alexander had the stamina to do it multiple times within a couple hours. Was it just that he didn't want to do it with her anymore? Hanna remembered seeing something on Abigail too. A mark that looked different than every other one on her body. Her shoulder to be exact. It looked like the same mark he had given Hanna their first night of love making. The more Hanna thought about it, the more she got depressed. Should she let it go? If she forced it on him he might pull away even more but...she couldn't stand him when he smelled like this. She forced herself to smile. She didn't want him to know she was upset. If he knew she knew, he might use that as an excuse to leave.

"Oh..okay. Yeah, sorry. What was I thinking..." Hanna laughed nervously, taking him by the hand. "I deal with stress in weird ways, sometimes I forget not everyone is like that. Still, umm...let's take a shower then." She pulled him towards the bathroom. He wanted to do something with her that wasn't sex, so this would be fine. Something...anything together. Also she just really wanted to get him washed up so she didn't smell his lie anymore. At least she could forget about it...even if it was just for a little bit. But every time she took a breath, it was thrown in her face. Hanna wished she hadn't had a strong sense of smell now. Now she knew what Abigail smelled like...now she knew what they smelled like together. The worst part was, Alexander smelled...different. The same, but..different. She couldn't explain it but, she felt like he had enjoyed sex with Abigail a lot more than with her based off scent alone.

Hannabelle stripped naked, desperate to remind him how much he had desired him in the past. She gave him a smile as she took off her over sized shirt and work out shorts. She had nothing on underneath them. Then she went over to him and started working on his jeans. He was shirtless as usual, which was fine with her..

Abigail really couldn't stand how willing Pietro was to help and comfort her. That was a very horrible thing for her to feel, considering it showed just how much he loved and cared about her. However, it only served to make her feel more guilty for hiding what she had done with Alexander. When he asked if Malech had raped her, she flinched and didn't say a word. If her and Pietro continued their relationship, and he had sex with her...he'd figure out she wasn't a virgin. Maybe he wouldn't question her about it if he assumed Malech did it. That wouldn't work though..she didn't want to lie about something like this, even if it was inadvertently implying at something that never happened.

Abigail could explain it here and now. What Alexander had done to her against her will. Technically, she didn't cheat...she was just forced. If she told Pietro that...he would have him thrown from Accel too. She couldn't bring herself to. She wouldn't. She wanted Alexander around in her life too much. And it seemed wrong to think about it that way...because she liked it. At the very end, she really came to enjoy it because that was the man she loved. How could she not enjoy it? The act was pure and passionate. They were yelling and screaming, or at least she was screaming. However, it just felt so good. So right. But she was with Pietro...the man she looked up to. Her best friend. She had to focus on their relationship and fixing it.

Finally they were back on their way to Nurse Alyssa. To say the least, she wasn't happy with Abigail being in her clinic twice in one week. Amethyst had been there already, telling her what was going on. Before they even thought about healing her, they shooed off Pietro from a quick moment before taking pictures of her wounds. Then he was welcome back in while Alyssa did her best to heal her slowly. After all, Abigail was still harboring some excess discharge within her body, and healing would just add onto it. But she was as good as knew in no time, and Amethyst managed to get that collar off her. A solid red line looped around her neck. It had been so tight on her...

"Pietro. Both Malech and Elizabeth are in Elizabeth's dorm. Alan has communicated to me that he's found the scene where she was taken...it's closed off now and will also be investigated. All that's left is for you and me to go over there and make the arrest...we have the proof we need against Malech, at least...so we can actually detain him legally. Elizabeth is harder, we don't have hard evidence on her yet. Hopefully she confesses." Amethyst explained to him. The evidence they had was the camera Elizabeth used to take naked pictures of Abigail. There were a few shots with Malech in them. She was disgusted when Alan told her the type of pictures they had taken. "In the meantime, Abigail, please tell Alyssa more about what happened. I know it's hard but...we need to know the full story so we can take the proper course of action." With that, Amethyst left, though she waited for Pietro in case he had any words for her before he went with her to make the arrest.

Deal with stress in weird ways, hm? Sex would be nice, that's for sure. It would definitely help ease the mind and make one completely worry about instead the intense pounding that they would either be giving or receiving. Alexander just felt that way. "No, no, it's fine." He told her and reached out to pet her head. Ugh, it felt like he was talking to a baby sister. A really hot baby sister. But still, even if he didn't want to reveal that he had cheated on her, Alexander didn't want to even lie during sex. It was sex. It would feel good. But, Alexander didn't want to do that to Abigail. They weren't in a relationship, but it'd feel like he would be cheating on her. And sadly, the man was more interested in keeping what little relationship that he could salvage with the Mage. Now that she was back with Pietro, he honestly did fear the worst. Would she just continue to be with him? But more so, would she choose to only be with him and not include Alexander in her life?

The Berserker was interrupted by her suggestion? Alexander didn't seem to have a choice as Hannabelle just pulled him along with her. And honestly, it would be bad to say otherwise. That would be relaxing. A shower together with one's girlfriend? Alexander just... didn't want it with Hanna. "Sure." The man said with a bit of hidden uncertainty. This would be extremely difficult to pull off, especially considering Hannabelle's body and its allure. Whatever he could do, he just tried and kept his mind on Abigail. Seeing her face. Her body... no, no, that was making it worse! Combine with the fact that Hannabelle seemed to be nude in just a couple of seconds, Alexander didn't think he'd be able to hide himself.

She was already working on his jeans, and it didn't take her long to pop his fly open and unzip him. "Whoa..." He sighed out the moment the tension was released from his groin. The bulge within his briefs was rather large, as always. Larger than ordinary too. It was those thoughts of Abigail. The tightness of her depths. How deep he penetrated her. The way she clung to him every time the man thrust into her. Everything felt so good, and Alexander wouldn't lie. He wanted to experience that with the woman he loved again. For now though, he gently took her hands and chuckled sheepishly. "Heh, you're just really hot. Can't help myself." Alexander lied, starting to take over and disrobe the rest of his clothes completely. Soon, the man was nude himself, but he quickly worked on getting the shower going. "Yeah, a nice quick shower would be a great way to relax, Hanna. Nice and hot." He said, trying not to look behind him and stare at her own flawless body. A naked woman in the bathroom with him, and a naked woman in his mind. Fuck his life right now...

Her silence seemed to confirm the man's worries. Malech raped her. That kind of pain would no doubt keep her quiet, maybe even ashamed. Pietro just held her close to try and relax her while they walked to the Nurse's office. Surprisingly, he found Amethyst there as well. After some time with Abigail while Alyssa did some initial screening, Pietro was asked to step out. From what it appeared, they wanted him out so that they could check out some wounds on her. Especially unseen ones or ones he couldn't see. Pietro excused himself and nodded, just wondering how bad the damage was. Whatever Malech and Elizabeth did, they were far from forgiving. They were merciless from the wounds he saw on her to begin with. There were burns and cuts, some rather deep and no doubt very painful. Once in again, he sat back down and looked at her gently. "After tonight, relax. Maybe a bath could be nice?" He suggested, gently caressing the top of her hand, eyes looking upon the red line upon her neck. But the moment it was off, he could sense her magic emitting now.

Amethyst caught his attention. "Excuse me." Pietro soon stood and walked over to the side, away from Abigail as he spoke in private with the professor. She must have had information about Malech and Elizabeth, so the student captain listened intently. So that's where they were located? Both he and her had the authority to enter a student's dorm without any problems, and with reasonable cause for search, it'd be even easier to enter and arrest them. They had Abigail, and in addition, a witness. Alexander. "Even if she doesn't confess, we have Leander. He was the one that found them and brought Abigail back." But wait, would the fact that they were roommates and friends lead to some questioning on biased stories? Pietro visibly seemed to think against his original statement. "We actually do need something to put Elizabeth on the scene. If a confession is the least we need, we'll have to find a way to get it out of her." He mused.

As they were about to leave, Pietro turned back. He looked at Abigail and offered her a gentle nod. "Take care of yourself, Abigail. I'll reach out to you later. We'll talk about it." He told her with a smile, hinting at the date. He would have to make sure to come up with something good, something that she would like to do and be most relaxed with doing. For now though, Pietro left with Amethyst and began their walk towards Elizabeth's dorm. He stared forward with determination. "Professor, these two are considered criminals now. I believe we shouldn't be afraid to use force if needed. Especially considering their abilities. And please don't be concerned." Pietro suddenly mentioned. "Despite how personal this seems, I won't let that get the best of me."

Both Malech and Elizabeth had dozed off it seemed, but considering how they want at it, it was no surprise. The excitement of torturing Abigail, coming to her room, and then fucking like she was being raped, it was all so exhilarating. Yet very, very tiring. However, Elizabeth woke up a bit before Malech. Her head rose from his chest as she sleepily blinked her eyes open. Despite sleeping completely nude, she was still quite warm and content as she laid against his very muscular body. And when her eyes set upon his slowly rising and falling chest, and how peaceful he looked while asleep, Elizabeth smiled softly. This man was probably the only person who actually made her give a true smile. A happy one. And it was so curious how their love began. Though Elizabeth wouldn't complain.

Except, well, for the rather empty feeling she had between her legs. Elizabeth simply shivered at that, but couldn't help her gaze shifting downwards to his crotch. His manhood even looked large while soft. And still delicious. Elizabeth did make it a bit dirty with her filthy, slutty cunt that belonged only to him. Oh she couldn't stop herself now. While he slept, Malech would start to feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth surrounding his length. She was soft and gentle for the moment, focusing on lathering her saliva around the member. It took her a second to realize when he would awaken to, but when Malech did, Elizabeth would just release his member and smile. "Why good morning, Malech~" She cooed and winked, placing a soft kiss upon the tip of his member before climbing back up and kissing him upon the lips. "My love, how did you sleep?"

Hanna could tell he was getting hard. It was a good sign, right? He had gotten hard seeing her...so he was still attracted to her. Once again a nervous laugh escaped her lips when he took her hands off. Usually he loved it when she took off his clothes, but...now it didn't seem to be the case anymore. It's not like she didn't know how to take off his pants without catching him on his zipper or something. There was something wrong, and yet she couldn't pull her eyes away from his cock when it was finally revealed to her. It was fully erect, and delicious looking. Had it not been for the fact that Abigail's scent was on it, she would have taken it into her mouth right then in there. Well there was always inside the shower...maybe she could seduce him while she helped him "wash".

Went he went over to turn the shower on, she watched him for a moment. He wasn't looking at her. He...was avoiding eye contact, wasn't he? Hanna could feel tears coming to her eyes. No..she couldn't cry! She had to just ignore it! She didn't want to lose him! She wiped them away quickly and then hugged him from behind, pressing her body against his. "Alex...I really love you with all my heart." She told him, trying to keep her voice from cracking. "After this, maybe we can play a video game or something? Or maybe just cuddle in bed. Something fun..something we can do together. It's been a while since we really spent time with each other and I miss you..." She confessed before releasing him. If he looked at her, he'd only see a smile..her mask for right now. Normally Hanna never felt this bad, but...she could feel him getting more and more distant from her.

She pulled him into the shower with her and then immediately started to wash him herself. No longer could she smell anything anymore except for the soap she used tow ash him. Finally the scent was gone. Now she could focus on forgiving him for what he did. And winning him back...she had to do that. She seemed so focused on washing him, to the point where she caught herself halfway through and laughed a bit. "Oh..sorry. I like getting myself squeaky clean, so...I just got too focused." She told him as she moved to wash his back. His hair..she loved his hair. Especially when it dried. It was so fluffy and soft. She couldn't imagine not being able to caress her fingers through it again...damn it! She was going to cry again. She had to think of something else..

Why couldn't Abigail just be happy with Pietro? Why did she let him have sex with her?

Abigail nodded to Pietro. She really didn't want to talk to Alyssa about this but she knew that she had to. She looked at her with a concerned gaze, but she didn't ask her to talk. No, she was waiting for Abigail to get herself ready. Abigail took a deep breath, and then started explaining herself and everything that happened since she left the library. As she did, Alyssa reached out and held her hand. There was no way the girl could be making this up..it was so awful. Sex was something she knew the students had with each other...they were at that age where hormones were raging and there was really nothing they could do about it. But it was unheard of for rape to happen on campus, and that's what these students did to Abigail Hunter. They raped her.

It didn't sound like Malech could get a chance to rape her vaginally, but...it was all the same. There was penetration involved, even if it was just in the mouth. Oh, and Elizabeth had penetrated her too. She kept all this in mind before pulling Abigail into an embrace. "It was a good thing that Alexander stopped Malech before he could inflict even more trauma on you, Abigail. I was going to offer some emergency contraceptive to you..but it doesn't sound like you need it." Alyssa told her, which made Abigail freeze and bite her lip. Emergency contraceptive? She..really did need something like that. Alexander had came inside of her..she couldn't just ignore that. If she got pregnant...her entire life would be turned upside down. And Pietro..what would he think? If they had sex, he was definitely old enough to be responsible enough to use protection. There was no way he'd be the father...

"A..Actually..Nurse Alyssa, I'd feel better taking an emergency contraceptive. He did enter me a little bit..and even if there is a low chance that I could get pregnant...I'd sleep better at night knowing there isn't any chance at all. So please..." Abigail hope that didn't sound too suspicious. She watched as Alyssa stared into her eyes, and for a moment, she was silent.

"..Abigail. If he did actually penetrate you...then you need to tell me. I know all of that was hard to say, but please. Don't leave anything out of your story. Did Malech enter you before Alexander got there?" She asked cautiously. She wanted to say yest but..if she did no doubt Malech would call her a liar and..that would complicate things. Abigail shook her head, and Alyssa sighed a bit. She hoped Abigail wasn't lying but..she was hiding something. Alyssa could feel it. "Well alright. I'll get you something." She told Abigail reassuringly. She didn't want to accuse her..she had been through enough today. She walked off for a moment and got Abigail the contraceptive along with a small bottle of water. Abigail took it and then sighed.

"I'm going to...go back to my dorm now. Thank you." She said softly before getting up from the cot.

"Abigail, wait. If you need to talk to anyone, we do have someone on campus that will help you. He's a good psychiatrist." Even though she probably wasn't comfortable around men right now...Abigail looked back and then nodded slightly before walking back to their dorm. She had a date to get ready for...

Malech was out like a light, but when he felt that warm, sweet sensation on his cock..his body woke up before he did. "Mnn." He grunted as his eyes fluttered open and he sat up a little. "Ellie..." He moaned softly before he shivered upon feeling her release his length from her mouth. The kiss only made him groan softly as he laid back in bed, still feeling a bit tired. Morning? Had they really slept that long? When she felt her move up toward him, he instinctively wrapped his arm around her. "Slept well with you next to me, my beautiful angel..." He told her before moving his hand and caressing one of her perfect breasts. He even began playing with her nipple as he looked up at the ceiling.

"I had a very inspiring dream. Something that has made me hopeful. We will not be kicked out of Accel for this, Elizabeth. Not if my family has anything to say about this. What about yours?" Two rich, prestigious families could easily cover up this entire thing. Abigail Hunter was upper middle class at best. Her parents were more involved with being Chevalier than gaining influence and power, and more money than they could dream of. However, Elizabeth's family, he knew they were just as ruthless as they were rich. They would never let their daughter be punished. Malech's father? He might have been a boring man but he knew how to get around certain things. He had connections.

Before Elizabeth could answer, there was a loud banging on her door. "It took them long enough. We could have been halfway back to the real world by now. Idiots..." He chuckled a bit before starting to get dressed. "Come Elizabeth. I don't want anyone witnessing your nudity other than me." He told her as she pulled on his pants and then started working on buttoning his shirt. They would barely have time to clothe themselves before their door opened on it's own.

"Malech, Elizabeth. Come on out here. We need to talk to you both about something very serious." Amethyst called out.

Alexander's head turned when Hannabelle hugged him from behind. The warmth her body felt pleasant, and he looked at her this time. Her words struck a chord in his heart, and immediately, Alexander felt like the scum of the earth. Well, at least more so. With a soft sigh, his hands rested on top of her's. When she made the suggestions, Alex felt like that he should at least give her that. Her voice didn't have to crack for him to realize how much he had been distancing himself from the shape shifter. They really did stop doing a lot of couple things. They stopped hanging out when they used to have lunch every day together or used to cuddle and watch TV in bed. As much as Alexander had wanted Abigail instead, he couldn't deny that he was hurting Hannabelle by visibly choosing not to do things with her. He couldn't keep doing this to her. It wasn't fair.

Hannabelle had been so deep into her scrubbing, so focused on him, Alexander just gave her a small smile and shook his head. "It's fine, Hanna." He said softly, but he didn't let her spend time on him for much longer. Instead, the Berserker turned and closed the distance between them. He held her tightly, strong wrapped around her form with a wet hand gently pressing on the back of her head so that she could rest upon his now clean chest. "I'm sorry." Alexander said simply, unintentionally leaving it vague. What was he sorry about? Sex with Abigail? The way she's felt so lonely? There wasn't much time to think of that. Alex just wanted to at least make her feel a little happier. So, he switched their roles now.

First, Alexander moved them around, letting the warm rushing water softly pelt against the smooth surface of her breasts while he stood behind her. "Stay there. It's your turn." He told her, chuckling softly as he grabbed the soap and began to work upon her shoulders. He remembered how she massaged him. Well, why not return the favor? Try and ease as much tension out of the woman as much as possible? Kneading fingers softly pressed into her muscles, be careful not to add too much pressure. As he watched along and in between her shoulder blades, he treated the muscles there as well. He did the same for her lower back, even her hips. It was obvious the man didn't know exactly what to do, but the general idea was easy to grasp. Alexander did the same for her arms as well, their bodies coming into close contact. Her body felt smooth and soft. Very much so. Alexander may have thought of Abigail more, but Hannabelle held her own beauty. One day, there was going to be one lucky bastard in her life. Alexander knew that for sure.

Now, for a bit of the harder part, the Berserker soon becoming bashful as he lathered up the soap and worked on her front. Softly his fingers spread the soap along her neck, smoothing out upon her shoulders before he leaned in to kiss her forehead. "How's it feel?" Alexander asked softly, spending a bit too long on her shoulders. It seemed he was a bit shy in terms of her breasts, though eventually those hands of his lowered down and softly spread the soap along her breasts. His hands were gentle, trying to make this as innocent as possible as he even made sure to slip beneath her breasts, cleaning her there thoroughly while watching those lovely orbs. Hannabelle did have rather large and beautiful breasts.

Elizabeth gave a pleased sigh as the man pulled her closer to him. Safe, once again, within his arms. "That silver tongue of yours must have gotten you with plenty of ladies, you fox." Elizabeth had a rather interesting form of speech, almost sounding as if she belonged in a different era. It was prim, proper, very formal. She sounded like medieval royalty or something. Her attire too was rather formal and dressed up. Though, it was Elizabeth Von Rosencratz. And hopefully, Malech would find his woman to be lovely to gaze at. "Though, I agree. I am quite the beautiful angel, aren't I?" Elizabeth teased before chuckling. Though that chuckle soon turned into a gasp as Malech's hands came to her breast. That wonderful sensation, and as he teased a nipple, she gave a small moan.

His words brought on a curious glance up to him. They wouldn't be kicked out? That was a bold statement, as if he was certain. But it donned on her after he spoke that they had connections. Both of them. Knowing Malech, his family would be able to pull some strings together to grant him some sort of immunity, probably. Elizabeth's own family was definitely notorious for its ruthless grasp and reach. Her mother and father demanded the very best for her, and as such, even if their daughter was a serial killer, Elizabeth had a feeling they'd do anything to keep her into Accel and get her into Chevalier. Suddenly, thinking of punishment from Accel's staff and Pietro was... it didn't faze her one bit. Instead, she just gave a snide scoff. What could they do? They might think they could win, but they couldn't do anything. They couldn't even touch them.

Her lips parted to speak, and yet she heard the knocking on her door, plus the familiar voice of Amethyst. She watched as Malech stood and began dressing, her lips pouting playfully as she saw his delicious form disappear from her eyes. Elizabeth really was a spoiled brat. "You could have ravaged me once more, we had plenty of time." She pouted, though it was in jest as she rose up. Though, Elizabeth was feeling a deep urge in her heart. One that she was wondering if Malech truly could oblige if he truly meant he would take care of her. However, she didn't doubt he wouldn't. Malech was that kind of man: real and truthful.

Pietro walked in after unlocking the door with Amethyst. His rage was kept in check, but anyone could sense his magical aura flaring a bit rather than the controlled level it was typically at. "They're in her bedroom, I sense it." He had his hand upon his sword, squeezing it tightly as if trying to crush the hilt of the blade. "Were those two celebrating their little victory? I'll show them how foolish they are." Pietro said with disdain, immediately moving to their bedroom door with the professor. The two within the room wouldn't have much time to get clothed, though Elizabeth did manage to get her corset (miraculously) and panties on as the door flew open. She was shimmying her dress up quickly as she looked upon the two, cooing with interest. Especially when Pietro looked so livid with anger.

"You two have much to answer for. Malech. Elizabeth..." Pietro said calmly, stepping into the room and moving to the side to allow Amethyst in.

That was really all she needed to hear. She didn't care why he apologized, the point was..he apologized. That was enough for Hanna to forgive him. She smiled and looked into his eyes, and before she could kiss him, he turned her around. She was about to go back, however she heard his command and stayed. Oh..he was going to wash her back now? The smile didn't leave her face. Hanna would forgive Alexander and his moment of weakness. He really wanted to be with her, she could tell. Any skin to skin contact that he gave her made her shiver. Her nipples got hard, and she got wet....but she wouldn't force him to have sex with her. She'd let him decide whenever he was ready to have sex again. He probably felt guilty, or maybe he really was messed up by what happened tonight.

Hanna started imagining wild things. She could imagine him saving Abigail from Malech and Elizabeth, and then Abigail begging him for comfort. Then she probably seduced him, and Alexander probably acted on whatever feelings he had left of her. He wouldn't have been able to tell her no, especially when she had gone through so much. Yeah, that was it...a moment of weakness and his first love seducing him and forcing him to do something he wouldn't have done otherwise. If only Hannabelle knew the truth of it all...but she felt content with this theory. She continued to stand there, feeling his hands on her shoulders, then back..and her hips. It felt good most of the time. Other times it hurt, but she wouldn't let him know that. He was finally paying attention to her...finally.

When he turned her to face him, she looked into his eyes. For a moment, she thought he'd immediately start with her breasts, but he stayed on her shoulders for a while. Then he kissed her forehead, and it made her feel..good. But it was almost...platonic. The way an older brother would kiss his sister. "It feels very nice. Thank you, Alexander." She answered. Despite his attempts to wash her without being naughty, Hanna moaned softly. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds right now. It was clear what she wanted and how he made her feel, but..the sound of a door echoed somewhere in the apartment and Hanna knew Abigail was back in here. She wondered if he had heard too. It was very faint, but Hanna had good hearing.

Abigail came back into the apartment, seeing that Hannabelle and Alexander weren't in the living room like usually. She heard the shower going on though. Was it Hanna..? Or Alex? She wanted to know but...she had to get dressed and stuff for her date. She went into her closet and then went way into the back. She didn't have very many fancy things, but...she did have a really nice dress she never wore. It was a "little black dress" that was sleeveless and hugged her curves. There was a slit on the right side that showed off her leg. Should really wear something like this? Well...it was a date. She switched her current dress with that one, and then slid on a fresh pair of thigh high stockings. Then...a pair of healed ankle boots she never really wore before.

Abigail didn't stop there. She went into her bathroom, which was right next to Alexander and Hanna's. She..could hear talking. Were they both taking a shower together?! Abigail could feel her heart ache, but she couldn't do anything about it. She was...going to be going out with Pietro anyway. So she wanted to look as perfect and pretty as possible. Eyeliner and Mascara, plus red lipstick was placed upon her. She never wore make up, but today she would. She tied up the front of her dress. not caring that it showed off quite a bit of cleavage. She hadn't even bothered to put on a bra. Though she did have a pair of panties on. She looked at the her neck and saw that the red line had gone away. That was...good. She then got a hair tie and did something she normally didn't do. Pull her hair back. Of course she left the front part of her hair out and swept it into a hair clip to make a long bang that hung off to the side. Abigail then left her bathroom and grabbed a book so she could sit in the living room and wait for Pietro to tell her he was done. Maybe she also wanted to show Alexander how good she looked. Not to make him jealous but...she just wanted him to see her.

Malech was still buttoning up his shirt when they came inside of the room. Then he picked up his jacket from the floor, and looked up at Amethyst and Pietro. A grin appeared on his face, seeing both of them glare at him and Elizabeth. "Do we now?" He asked as he stood up slowly, seeing the tenseness of Amethyst and Pietro. No doubt they thought of him as some rabid animal who was capable of anything, even attacking an upperclassman and a professor. He liked that. He really liked it when people were afraid of him. It gave him a nice high. Oh how good it felt, for two people who were admittedly stronger than him, to be so tense and fearful of the next thing he might do.

"Malech Simmons, this isn't a joke. So I suggest that you listen carefully to my next words. You two are under arrest. We're taking you into custody and detaining you until further notice. If you want to know what you're charges are, then..."

"This is about Abigail Hunter, isn't it?" He asked, his hands sinking into his pockets. "No doubt you even have the sketch I did in your custody. Please, make sure you keep that in perfect condition. It is a present to my beloved Ellie, and I never got to finish it..." He smirked at Pietro, who he could tell was absolutely fuming with anger. "Pietro, that's not very professional. Try to keep a neutral side in all this. You may be Abigail Hunters boyfriend, but you're also an authorative figure who shouldn't be fraternizing with a first year who is almost four years younger than him. My, I wonder how that's going to look if this goes public in any way, shape or form. Some people have different views of a twenty year old fourth year going out with a barely legal first year. And I do mean barely. She had no experience whatsoever, but I gave her a little..."

"Shut your mouth, Malech." Amethyst stepped closer to him, and he could feel her magical presence flaring. She was getting ready for a battle. It only made him smile more.

The shower was getting bit steamy, to put it frank. Even over the water of the shower, being this class, Alexander could smell hints of Hannabelle's arousal peaking through the steamy mist that cloaked them. It was hard to ignore. The many times of passionate sex in the past left a distinct imprint on his mind, that being the memory of Hannabelle's scent. She was definitely different from Abigail's, but that wasn't a bad thing. She had a rather potent aroma, like the smell was thick. Perhaps it was because Hannabelle herself was rather sexually active compared to his other female roommate. And because of that, the more beastial side of his body reacted favorable. But they couldn't have sex. And yet those hands of his were spending a lot of attention upon her breasts, "cleaning" the smooth skin and hardened nipples, fingers playfully flicking the sensitive buds to tease the girl even more. Alexander caught himself quickly though, clearing his throat and immediately moving down.

Thankfully, the door to the apartment opened, and it was just loud enough to grab his attention. "Shit, Abigail's hear." He said in a rush. With an almost hurried pace, Alexander began to soap the rest of her form, though still carefully. He did want to soothe her and comfort the shape shifter in front of him, but they couldn't spend time in her any longer than they needed to. Alexander could then hear the door to Abigail's room open and then close, canting his head a bit to listen in. It was no use, she wasn't really making much noise, and the shower water played around with the sounds. "We'd better finish up before Abigail has a meltdown like last time." Alexander told her, carefully hiding what he really wanted to do. And that was making sure Abigail was okay. "Besides, we should see if she's really okay or if the nurse sent her off with something. Sorry for cutting it short, Hanna." The man gave her an apologetic smile, trying his best to calm his still erect member.

"Let's pop a movie on tonight in the living room. Any suggestions?" He asked, trying to create some small talk. And the more they focused upon drying up and just chatting together, the Berserker found his body calming itself down, sighing in relief as he looked towards his groin and noticed his half erect state. Not completely down, but it would have to do. "... Shit, did we forget to bring in clothes?" He started looking around as he wrapped a towel around his waist. "Ugh, we did..." Alexander grumbled, opening the door. The man usually let his hair air dry a bit, hating when it got really bad and frizzy. The only girlish thing about him, really. Trying to get his hair straightened out.

Abigail's head popped out from behind the sofa, her hair the first thing he noticed. It was done differently. She pulled it back, something she rarely did. Actually, there were few times that the woman ever pulled her hair back, Alexander maybe having noticed it twice before. "Abby?" He called out to her gently, brushing a couple drops of shower water that dotted his forehead from his wet hair. Approaching to the side of the coach, trying not to bother her by strutting up in only a towel. Though, now basked in the light of the living room and having still be basked in the steam within the bathroom for a bit, it gave him small wet coating upon his chest and pecs, making him almost shin a bit when the light caught it just right. And, he was just in a towel.

But forget about him. When Alexander got a good look at Abigail, his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. He had never seen Abigail dress like this. Never in his whole time of knowing her. She usually dressed conservatively. The hottest thing she probably ever wore was a skirt. Hell he never even saw her in a bikini or swimsuit. This? Holy cow, was this the same woman that he knew? To say that Abigail was beautiful didn't even come close. Her eyeliner and Mascara just brought attention to that gorgeous face of her's, and the red lipstick just made him want to make out with her until they run out of oxygen. Her dress, god, her dress. It accented her body in all the right ways. Abigail looked drop dead gorgeous. While sitting down, it didn't do too much, but he saw the slit in the side. And those gorgeous legs hidden within thigh high stockings. Those same gorgeous legs ending in a pair of heeled ankle books that just... wow.

It was clear that Alexander was looking at her from her head to toe. He was straight up checking her out while his jaw just hung there like he was broken. But the moment his eyes landed upon her cleavage, immediately he felt a warmth spread through him. He remembered how her breasts looked beneath him, bouncing with his wild thrusts into her core. Just that thought alone brought forth a protruding tent from the towel wrapped around his waist that clearly showed exactly what the Berserker thought. She did look very good. So very good.

"This is indeed about Abigail Hunter." Pietro immediately replied back, glaring daggers at the man as he continued on. He had known Malech the entire time that he had spent within Accel's walls. Malech had a great talent, a great ability as well. There was absolutely no room for simply ignoring that. But even then, Pietro could not let the man who raped Abigail carry on his little high horse and believe himself to be nothing. He even joked about the picture that he drew. And to hear him state what its true purpose was for, Pietro glared even harder, practically staring a hole through the man's head. "You are a disgusting stain within these walls, Malech. No human being in their right mind could do such a thing, and to their own fellow student!" He snapped, approaching the Third Year.

Professional? Professional?! His fingers tightened even further upon his blade. Many of the staff and student body made no comment about Abigail's relationship with Pietro and vice versa. The man was respected enough to not be questioned for his intentions, despite the fact that he had not been seen dating for the entirety of his time at Accel. That just made it difficult for him if things did go public. Not to mention any backlash that Abigail would suffer. He couldn't let that happen. "I'm quite sure society has a problem with rapists like yourselves." Pietro spat back with venom in his voice. His own magical presence burned like Amethyst's. He wouldn't let this man believe himself to be the victorious one here. Malech would be knocked from his throne soon.

"Both of you are quite hot-headed, hm?" Elizabeth sat upon her bed with her legs crossed, staring between the professor and student captain. "We know what are charges are, we're not simpletons, professor. Besides, the little wench had it coming to her. Why do you professors encourage her smug attitude? Abigail Hunter has been a horrid individual. She thinks herself to be perfect. She is quick to put down others and gloat. Such a character is a slander upon the Accel name, and yet you praise her as a star student?" Elizabeth questioned them both, despite how she mentioned professors. Pietro was the face of the Fourth Years, and as such, he stood responsible for the actions he made as well. Those being the fact that he let Abigail get to the point where she was. "Besides, Abigail is always seeking knowledge. Sexual knowledge is important." She said with a smirk, standing up and sliding her arms around one of Malech's. "It's not like the man completely ravaged her to the point where she couldn't even remember her name." The last statement was made a tease for Malech, glancing up into his eyes knowingly and making that smirk of her's even wider.

Pietro's energy came out in a firm push out, making Elizabeth sway just slightly as she kept her footing. Pietro was far from amused by their little banter. "You two should honor your right to remain silent. This quips of yours will not bode well for you along with the examination of evidence..."

Hanna moaned softly when she felt his fingers rub against her hard nipples. It felt so nice. Oh, she didn't want him to stop..and yet he did. All because he did notice that Abigail was home. "Awww...but it really felt good. Do you have to stop, Alexander?" She whined to him as he rushed through rubbing down her body. They might have been able to have sex if that didn't just happen. Maybe. Why did Abigail have to get back now? As much as Hanna was annoyed, she didn't hate the mage. It was just..well she really wanted this to be her and Alexander's night. Hopefully she would leave later on and stay with Pietro.

But at least he didn't completely forget about her, even though he heard Abigail come in. When he asked what movie they should see, she smiled at him. "Umm...last week I bought a scary movie. It just came out on DVD, so it's new. You probably haven't seen it, but it's about ghosts and the occult and stuff. You know, things we have to deal with in the near future." She laughed, but even though they were being trained to take out demons, wraiths, vampires, and anything that was essentially threatening the human race...she still found scary movies scary. Plus it would give her an excuse to cling to Alexander. Not that she needed one.

Oh yeah...Hanna had rushed them in here without any clothes. They shouldn't put on their dirty ones. Especially Alexander....his clothes still smelled like Abigail. After she finished helping him dry off, she did the same for herself...but he was already walking out the bathroom door. She was going to call out to him but..it was no use. Plus if Abigail didn't know they had taken a shower together, it might have been better. Still...why should she keep that a secret? Alexander was hers so..maybe she should rub it in her face? Ugh, what was she thinking..she had gone through so much today. Hanna shouldn't make it worse. She decided to go back into her bedroom and get dressed. Alexander would...come get her when he was ready.

When Abigail heard Alexander call out her name, she didn't lift her eyes off the book. She didn't want to see him with Hanna after they just got out of the shower together. Though when he came into her line of sight, she noticed he was alone. She tried to keep her eyes on her book still. She didn't know how to look at him or what to say to him. Not to mention, from what she had seen from the corner of her eye...he was...not even wearing any clothes. Just a towel. How stupid could he be? Didn't know know that he was fucking hot? She had always been attracted to him and the only reason why she could hide it was because she had to look at him shirtless every damn day. She tried to keep reading as she shifted her leg up to cross it. But the silence was killing her, and he was still standing there.

"W-what are you looking at?" She started as she closed her book and looked up at him. Fuck...what an idiot! Just standing there with his mouth agape, and his hair all soaking wet..and his skin was just glistening and there was a drop of water running down that chiseled abdomen of his...good lord, was he getting even more in shape? He was already in shape before they came here and yet...he just wouldn't stop getting bigger and more muscular. Why did she even notice this? She forced her eyes to look up at him, and he saw the expression on his face. Had he been staring at her this whole time? Did he like what he saw? She never really dressed up like this before...so she felt a little silly. But his expression said it all...and so did his towel.

"...You...idiot! Go put some clothes on, Alexander!" She shouted as she threw her book at him, her face bright red with embarrassment.

"Fuck your evidence." Malech said as he pulled on his jacket. Oh, he had always wanted to mouth off to the student captain. Pietro had always been so boring to him, but now he was a subject of interested to the artist. Mainly because he was Elizabeth's first love? Maybe. Either way, Elizabeth had once had her eyes on this man, and Malech was ready to put him in his place in front of Elizabeth. He had immunity. Pietro didn't. He had to keep himself in line, while Malech could say whatever he want. Because he had a get out of jail free card. "In fact, I've got some more evidence for you, Pietro." He started to reach his hand into his pocket.

"Enough of this." Amethyst shouted at Malech, but he just pulled out his phone. She wasn't sure what he intended to do, but she wasn't waiting to find out. Snapping her fingers, both of them would find magic rings on their wrists, and they immediately chained together and tightened so that they hands were were side by side. Malech dropped his phone, but whatever he was doing..he had done it right beforehand.

Lewd sounds of suckling filled the room, followed by Abigail's pathetic whimpering and moaning. Yes, he wanted to show Pietro the video of his girlfriend sucking his cock. "It wasn't very good. But you know...I can't completely blame her. She couldn't handle it. Couldn't even appreciate it properly. She's doing it willingly though. Moving her head back and forth...your girlfriend is a slut, Pietro! And guess what...you can try to lock us up. Expel us. Do whatever you want. But I guarantee you there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop the kind of power that's going to keep us in Accel. Besides, no matter what you try to do..you'll never get that image out of your head, or those sounds out either! Huh!?" Malech started laughing in Pietro's face, and Amethyst picked up the phone and turned it off. These damn kids..thought they were untouchable.

"Oh, and Amethyst...there are wonderful things about you that can get out to the public too! I seem to recall a certain relationship you had with another professor, while he was still a student...Seems like this school promotes very taboo relationships. It would make the headmaster look very bad..."

Once again, he had to remind himself to breathe as he looked at Abigail as she sat there. She completely stole his breath away. Yes, the woman looked very gorgeous, very much a 20 on a scale from one to ten. But, this was obvious. There wasn't a single time that Alexander didn't feel attracted to his Mage rival, but this? This was something completely new. This was Alexander truly drooling over the sight of Abigail Hunter and wishing that he could gaze upon her without blinking. She was perfect. That was it, there was no other word to describe Abigail in this moment. In any moment. He said he hated it all before, but no... maybe in some silly, crazy way, Alexander loved every little detail about Abigail. Since day one when they first met. It was no doubt love at first sight, just the Berserker was too stubborn to say anything. Or even accept it himself.

But he loved how Abigail shouted at him, because it had passion and feeling. He loved how her brow furrowed whenever she glared at him, because it looked so cute. He loved how Abigail did her hair, because either put up or let down, it complimented that beautiful face that he saw in his dreams so many countless, restless nights. He... god, he loved her.

"W-What? Huh?" Alexander asked stupidly, the Mage pulling him out of his stupor as he shook his head. He even rubbed his eyes to make sure that he wasn't somehow napping in the sofa, and he would sadly wake up and see the harsh reality. But no, this wasn't a dream. That woman, that gorgeous woman, was sitting there right in front of him. What was he looking at? "F-Fucking looking at you." Alexander said defensively, but his voice was soft. It didn't hold it's usual tone to bicker with her, but like he was just stunned. Because he really was! "What? I can't look at you and your... uh, that." The man asked, waving his hand to point at her from head to toe. He followed her eyes though to his groin. Even he wasn't aware of that. Immediately, Alexander's face blew up in a wave of red, covering the tenting towel.

He stared up at her, embarrassed beyond belief. He fucking shoved this thing into her, and now he was blushing because she saw it? "W-Wait, I swear this-!" Too late. Alexander didn't react fast enough as the spine of the book smacked him square in the face across the bridge of his nose. He grunted in discomfort, never knowing that Abigail had a fierce throwing arm like that. As he stumbled back though, his towel began too loosen around from his waist. The edges of it came undone and started to feel from his hips. "Shit!" Alexander said as he quickly grasped the fabric of the towel, still managing to keep his manhood hidden, but his muscular thighs and hips shown off. Though it would remain that way for the time being as he just spun around and ran towards his own room. Though Abigail would get a nice peek at his own toned rear end. After all, that was a muscle too!

Malech's sudden response caught him off guard as he just stared at the criminal in front of him. This didn't feel like the same Malech that he knew before. This Malech wasn't afraid to speak his mind and didn't censor himself in the slightest. Usually, he was taking the sidelines or remaining in the background, not out of shyness but simply because he might not have wanted to become involved. Now put on the spot like this, Pietro was well aware that Malech was a stubborn man and would do as he pleased. Including gloating about the fact that he did whatever pleasured him to his girlfriend. It infuriated that this man could just talk about it so nonchalantly. Like her suffering didn't matter to him Like he would happily do it again not to please himself, but to watch Abigail being shamed further and further. Pietro could honestly say he hated this man.

Pietro watched as he pulled out his phone and began to look through it. What was he doing? Amethyst seemed to interfere with Malech's actions, watching the phone hit the ground loudly, actually cracking the screen. Yet the phone itself was still working, that being really the only damage it took. And how he wished it would have shattered like glass. For in the next moment, he could hear Abigail's voice. She was whimpering, Pietro could even hear her sobbing as she... no. He heard Malech's voice in the video, heard Elizabeth laughing. And as he looked up to them both handcuffed, Pietro could see Elizabeth just sighing dreamily as she rested against the man's frame. "I had no clue you were recording it, Malech. Oh, I wish I could have seen that video." She then stared at Pietro, grinning darkly. "How Abigail sloppily tried to take your cock as she begged us not to send pictures of her naked body to the entire school. Malech is right, Pietro. We were going to spend all night playing with our little bitch, and we would have helped her become very likable. Malech could have probably turned her into a cock-hungry whore. We would dress her up, prance her around to every single man in Accel. Schoolwork can be very stressful, so Abby would be their stress relief. Don't you think that would be nice of her, Pietro?" Elizabeth's voice was snide as she just grinned at them both. She saw Pietro's face just completely horrified at her words, still stunned until Amethyst closed the phone. "You should thank Malech that he even gave her the opportunity to get some experience. Otherwise, she would-"

Pietro suddenly came up to Malech and grasped him by the collar of the man's shirt. It would be impossible to defend himself like this, with this close proximity. Pietro's face burned with rage as his other hand reared back and then slammed square in Malech's face. Not only that, but his magical aura flared wildly and unintentionally, Malech would also feel the stinging freeze of magical residue that seeped out from an ice-based spell. What it might have been, who knew. Pietro didn't even mean for it to come out like that, but anything more to cause the man pain. Elizabeth's voice cried out suddenly for Malech as Pietro held him still, about to prepare another strike to the artist before he stopped, panting through his teeth as he glared in fury at him. What he did was completely out of order. And yet Pietro didn't find himself caring in the slightest. He simply gazed over to Amethyst, then once again to the man he was holding in a near death grip. Pietro simply shoved him backwards, enough to force him to sit upon the bed from the force.

"... He resisted arrest, professor." It was a lie, but they had plenty of evidence against those two. Besides, who would listen to a rapist and a molester? "Let's teleport them to magical suppressing holding cells and compile the evidence. I would like them out of Accel immediately." Pietro told Amethyst. Elizabeth meanwhile looked over to Malech, completely concerned about the injury he would sustain. She asked about him, nuzzling into his neck and thankful that Pietro went no further. Though, Pietro sincerely wished he could. Anyone could have heard his blade sliding out just slightly before the student captain settled on a fierce punch.

Abigail just stared after him as he scurried off into his room. She couldn't take her eyes away from his naked form...his muscular back and thighs and....butt!? How could that idiot's ass even attract her? When he was out of sight, Abigail sighed and got up to pick up her book. She was really starting to notice how fucking hot Alexander was, and her body would not let her ignore it. She sighed and sat down, feeling her cheeks grow warmer as she thought of Alexander. That tent was so huge..had she really taken that big thing inside of her? She opened her book again and tried to distract herself, but it was no use. This wasn't fair...he came out like that on purpose because he knew he'd do this to her! At least it seemed like it...

Even though he had gotten out of the shower with Hanna..she probably saw him like that all the time. She probably saw a lot of Alexander all the time. Abigail sighed softly, her excitement finally simmering down when she reminded herself of Alexander and Hanna's relationship. She was just...someone he took in the moment, but..if he truly wanted her he wouldn't have been showering with Hanna. He would have broken up with her, and then maybe she would find the courage to break up with Pietro...

No. No, she couldn't do that to him no matter what the circumstances. Pietro had been so worried for her...he was bending over backwards just to make sure she was okay. The way he hugged her and tried to comfort her..there was no way she could just shove him away and tell him she didn't want him anymore. She had to forget about her feelings for Alexander! Abigail forced herself to read as she tapped her boot against the wood flooring beneath her. That's right...she just had to forget about everything...

Oh the joy Malech felt when Ellie decided to join in with him. Did she know his plan? Or did she just think all this talk was naughty? It was clear now, Ellie was his and she didn't have any feelings for Pietro at all. That made him happy, but the other thing was...this woman was absolutely sexy. He could feel himself getting hard at the picture she painted with her words. They triggered the memories of Abigail's crying face as he forced his cock down her throat. Mnn, he really wanted to draw right now..finish the present he had made for her. Even though he could recollect the scene with his photographic memory, it wouldn't come out as perfect as it would have come out had they not been interrupted. He would have forced Abigail to take that pose again while he finished it.

He looked down at Ellie, leaning into kiss her. However, Pietro grabbed him by the collar. And while he celebrated a victory that Pietro had fallen into a trap to make things much more easier for him, he actually felt a sense of dread. Fear. He had forgotten the power that the student captain had held, and for just a moment, he wanted to get away. Though Ellie was right there, and he forced himself to look into Pietro's eyes that were full of hate. His smile that had hesitated for a moment, was back in full force as he ignored his fear. Nearly a second after Pietro's fist came up and he was seeing stars. The impact was hard enough to make his nose bleed, and he had bit down on his tongue unintentionally. Then the pain of his magic tore out from his fist and suddenly his entire face was numb. He jerked back, though his body did not fall as Pietro held him. When he glared at his superior, he once again had that twisted grin on his face as if daring him to hit him again.

...But he didn't, and soon he was forced back on the bed. He wanted to hold Ellie, but the damn cuffs around him prevented that. "I'm fine Ellie...this idiot just made the biggest mistake of his life. If he wants to play that game, I can play it back. Abigail Hunter wanted what we did to her...she didn't struggle in the very least. The only reason why she's crying about it to the teachers is just because she wanted to get revenge on Elizabeth for marking her perfect record. But that's not even the best part. The entire time Elizabeth and I worked on giving her that orgasm, all she could think about was Al-."

"ENOUGH!" Amethyst shouted as her own magical energy flared up in one controlled burst, and both Elizabeth and Malech were silenced. When they tried to open their mouths, no words came out. They would be that way for a long time, too. This was her fault..she should have taken someone else to lead the arrest. She gave Pietro a disapproving stare. As much as she hated Malech for bringing up her past, she couldn't let it get to her. "We..can't lie about this, Pietro. The magic counsel has ways of unraveling the truth. Please, I'll take it from here. Just go find Abigail and comfort her." Amethyst said and then looked at Malech and Elizabeth. "I know one of you can cast spells without words, but if you try anything I swear I will give you the real punishment of when someone resists arrest." She growled before holding waving her hand as both their hand cuffs connected with another, much longer chain. The end of it was in Amethyst's hands.

She started tugging them forward, and Malech just looked at Elizabeth and quickly leaned down to kiss her while they walked side by side. Another defiant glare to Pietro was given, but at this point there was nothing left to say. Once their parents got involved...well this would all just be one big inconvenience. For everyone. However, it would all be worth it for what they did to Abigail Hunter.

He shut the door and immediately tossed the damp towel on the bed, sighing in frustration. God, why did she have to be so fucking gorgeous?! There was such a deep urge inside his gut to just grab the woman and commit the same sin he did before. Aroused. Attracted. Yearning. Alexander could pile on all these words on to how he felt right now. It all stemmed from his desire to be with this woman, and yet he was stuck in a relationship with Hanna. Something he still couldn't figure out how to work out exactly. They had to break up, he was finding it harder and harder to lie to Hannabelle. Not only that, she deserved the truth. That they couldn't be together anymore because Alexander was forcing himself at this point. Though, as he plopped down on his bed naked, Alexander coulnd't help but push the thoughts out for right now to focus upon Abigail. He stared down at his throbbing erection, and biting his lip, the Berserker grasped upon his impressive length and began to stroke.

When was the last time he masturbated? Alexander hadn't done so ever since he started dating Hannabelle. If either of them was in the mood, they just had sex. It seemed to be often as well, as Hannabelle had the stamina of a goddess, with a sexual drive larger than one. It was rare for the man to have a sac full of semen, but lately, they hadn't been intimate with one another in a short bit. With his latest romp with Abigail, it was clear in his mind and heart that he didn't want to be with another woman. He was starting pant lightly now as he thought about the one woman he did want to be with. There were thoughts of what they did running through his mind, but new thoughts entered in. Swimming within his mind, images of Abigail in that little black dress flooded every perverted space of his mind. What if they want on a date tonight? And if they came back, stumbling over one another, barely able to wait until they got to either of their bedrooms. Alexander imagined they might wind up on the couch, or Abigail would be pressed up against the wall. He imagined it was just them, and no one else. Abigail was wailing in his mind like a siren, shouting for him to continue. One of her straps broke off, he literally tore off his shirt, buttons popping off and flying around them. Gods, it was so perfect in his mind.

Without noticing, his hand had been stroking furiously, his erect cock even more demanding for release. Pre-cum even glistened upon his fingers as he worked himself over. A soft groan left his lips as he mouthed Abigail's name, careful not to release anymore sounds. But, regretfully, the man eventually stopped. No, he shouldn't. Hannabelle was here and she wanted attention. Alexander had neglected her, left her alone. Even if he wanted to be with someone else. Alexander just wished desperately that he could find the balls to actually say something. But, that would be far fetched. The man couldn't even think of the words to tell her, other than "We should see other people", which was a horrible line to begin with. One last look at his straining length, and an agitated sigh left his lips. This was going to be great, absolutely great...

Eventually, Alexander came back out, fully dressed. Well, somewhat. A pair of black jeans adorned his legs, a nice, comforting fit but the color a rich black that almost looked brand new. He donned a matching black tank top that hugged his torso in all the right ways to show off his chiseled muscles. And upon the center of the tank top was a cartoon drawn skull and crossbones, though the skull had a crack along its dome that was barely covered up by a bandage. "So, is this better?" Alexander shot back, crossing his arms which only made his biceps and triceps pop out more. The jeans and darker color seemed to help hide his bulge, but even then, it was still viewable from the side. "... Where are you going?" He asked with curiosity, walking over to the other side of the couch and plopping down. Where was Abigail going all dressed up like that? It couldn't be with him, could it?

Malech just continued on, making the student captain rethink unsheathing his sword and doing something that he would regret. No, he was better than this. He wouldn't let this man just spew his nonsense and unhinge him. Not for Pietro's image, no. Pietro would do it for Abigail. She'd show him he is strong and resolute. Malech couldn't make him make another mistake again. Pietro wouldn't let him ruin Abigail's life either. He turned in time to hear Amethyst's voice boom with authority, soon silencing both the male and female Mages. Good, this even rendered them powerless for the moment. Malech appeared to have been trying to speak further, yet nothing came out. There was a small burning curiosity to know what Malech was going to say. Who was Abigail thinking about? Who? But, no. Pietro wouldn't dwell on this anymore.

"That's you, Rosencratz." The student captain said firmly, looking over towards Amethyst as she informed him of what he should do. Being with his girlfriend right now was most important, and letting her know that the worst was over would no doubt shower her in relief. "I won't lie then, professor." He replied back, staring at Malech harshly. "I'll tell them that I nearly smashed my knuckles when punching a sick excuse for a human being square in his face. I'll tell them happily." Pietro had never lost his cool. Never. Even some part of him was shocked by his words. But he meant them. And he wouldn't take them back. "If you'll excuse me, professor. Please inform me if you require assistance later on." He said to her, nodding lightly while walking out of the room.

Malech said he was fine, and his kiss brought a smile to her lips as she silently mouthed that she loved him. Pietro's and Amethyst's words didn't scare her. Elizabeth just looked back defiantly with a smug grin upon her lips walking alongside Malech, but staying close to his side, nearly nuzzling him as they walked. This was their victory, their scar upon both Pietro and Abigail. She wore their pain like a badge of honor, and once they were freed, Elizabeth couldn't wait to wreak more havoc upon that little bitch. With Malech by her side.

He dwelt within his thoughts, trying to calm his fury. His grip relaxed upon his hilt. The man took deep breaths with every step he took towards Abigail's apartment. Malech had succeeded, though. Those sounds, that image. It tore at him to see Abigail forced to do that to a complete bastard like him. Forced against her will, her tear stained face and sobs heard in the video as she no doubt did so willingly to try and lessen the pain she felt. Abigail needed tonight to go perfect. Pietro wanted her to forget about everything that happened. And so, the captain reached her door and knocked softly, letting out a withheld breath. Tonight belonged to Abigail. She would get her wish and a perfect date.

Abigail had gotten comfortable on the couch, finally able to lose herself in the book she was reading to take her mind off everyone and everything else. Though after she had finally done so, she heard the door open and she sighed softly. Once again she tried to ignore whoever was stalking around, but she couldn't ignore him when he asked her if something was better. Her eyes lifted from her book, looking at his face first before her eyes slowly went down and saw the strangest thing. He had actually put on a shirt...and well something different for once. and all of that black looked..well sexy on Alexander to say the least, the way it contrasted with his white hair. Those muscles too..ugh! They were definitely being fucking accentuated! What a creep, he was totally doing this on purpose and...ugh! So just because she dressed a little different, he had to too?!

"Yeah, I guess that's better. What, do you want a cookie or something for wearing clothes?" Abigail seemed to be off...she was yelling at him like normal but she was blushing like crazy. Her body language was all wrong, she was doing that thing that girls did when they wanted a boy to notice her...pushing out her cleavage, recrossing her legs and twirling with a loop of her stray hair as she tried her best to put her eyes back in that book. When he asked her where she was going, she sighed softly. He had already forgot about the date she had with Pietro? Or maybe he didn't think she was going to go after all that happened? She seemed to be highly uncomfortable as she debated whether or not to answer him. Once again, her stocking clad legs shifted, and she probably wasn't used to dresses as short at this one, because he'd be able to see a pair of lacy white panties as she crossed them once more.

"..I'm not sure. I just thought that..I would talk to Pietro so he won't worry about me so much. I won't be staying with him tonight...I need some time alone." She admitted to him. Why did that feel awkward? Why couldn't she say that she was going on a date with her boyfriend? Was it because she didn't want Alexander to get the wrong idea? Or maybe she didn't want to hurt his feelings. Whatever it was, Abigail felt weird talking about it, and for a while they just sat in silence before there was a knock on the door, and she put her book down beside her and glanced at Alexander. "..Thanks for saving me, again...I really won't ever forget it, Alex." She told him softly before she got up and walked over to the door, the clacking of her heels echoing in the room. Her hips swayed from side to side..something she did unconsciously. Maybe it was the heels, or maybe she was trying to entice Alexander. Who knew? The fact was Abigail was really, really acting strange around him...but it wasn't all bad.

Abigail went closer and close to the door, feeling her heart race. She knew it was Pietro...and she had dressed up so nicely for him too. However, she felt...guilty doing this? Ugh, how could she feel guilty about this when this was something she was doing for Pietro so she wouldn't feel guilty? No matter what she did she wasn't going to be satisfied..then again...if she was with Alexander then maybe she would feel better. She did her best not to bite her lip, mindful of the lipstick she had on. No..no more thoughts like this. He was with Hanna and she was with Pietro. They just couldn't be together right now.

Or ever! They couldn't be together, ever..surely they wouldn't like each other after all this. Abigail wouldn't wait for him...by the time she and Pietro broke up...no. She couldn't think like that. Pietro was perfect and nice...she didn't think they'd ever break up over anything. She opened the door and sure enough, he was standing there. He looked...tense. She could tell that dealing with Malech and Elizabeth wasn't easy. She could only imagine who horrible things they may have said to him..things about her. But, she forced herself to think of something else. After all, this was meant to take her mind off tonight, and to make up for her feelings for Alexander. "Hello, Pietro...I'm ready whenever you are." She told him with a small smile.

It was a bit weird. He wasn't even sure why the man wore something like this. Alexander had a small selection of different outfits, tees, pants, jeans, all that. Hell, he even had a dress shirt... somewhere. It was just nice wearing that outfit he always wore to be recognized by everyone. Like a signature style that only the Berserker himself had worn. So he almost felt out of his element. Perhaps that's why he wanted Abigail to see first. To get her opinion, to see if she liked it. So, did she? Right now, being in the apartment, it was just the tank top and jeans. A nice relaxed outfit that showed he could be chill at home as well. And yes, like Abigail thought, it donned on him that he was wearing a shirt. For once, Alexander was flaunting around his upper body like the Statue of David. At least it wasn't a constricting shirt. He actually felt comfortable.

An eyebrow twitched upon Abigail's response, and he glared at her. "Hmph." He began, looking off to the side. "Look who's talking. Just because you dress up all gorgeous like and beautiful, you want an award yourself?" Yes, she was beautiful. And even if she seemed to be yelling, Alexander honestly felt happy. Like they had momentarily gone back to how they were before. Bickering and annoying one another, but it felt really nice to return to that. Alexander though fared his eyes over to the woman, seeing her blushing face. Her face was red. Did that mean she actually liked what she saw in Alexander? Abigail, the woman who he tried to impress for so long, was she finally? If she wanted his attention in return, Abigail got it. Her body seemed to be reaching out to him, to make him rape her with his eyes. And the moment she took a while to uncross and then cross her legs, Alexander blushed faintly upon seeing her white lacy panties hidden underneath that short dress.

Fuck, he couldn't lie. He wanted Abigail again right now...

But then Abigail spoke about the reason why she was all gussied up. Alexander felt a pang in his heart again, a mix of jealousy and hurt. More so hurt, and he knew why. They were dating, even if Abigail didn't say it right away. A hand brushed through the hair on the back of his head. He really wished they weren't going out, and seeing Abigail dressed like this, it made him feel like she was trying to impress Pietro. Like she went the extra mile just for the student captain above everyone. Not the Berserker who really knew the star pupil of Accel. But, when she mentioned not staying over at Pietro's apartment, Alexander almost smiled to himself. "Y-Yeah, that's important. I mean, I know you want time alone and all, but I'm here for you." He didn't realize he just spoke of himself, not even mentioning Hannabelle's name. No, right now, it was just Abigail and Alexander. He wished that's all who was here right now. But upon hearing that knock, Alexander frowned, knowing exactly who it was.

He rose with Abigail, nodding slowly upon her words. "No need to thank me. I'm just relieved you're okay..." Alexander replied softly. He watched her walk away, wanting to stop her. But, it wouldn't be for the best. Maybe Abigail did need a night to just forget about what happened earlier. But with the way her hips danced in front of his eyes, that supple behind of her's perfectly on display in that dress, Alexander wasn't sure if he could just leave her alone tonight. Already his body was desiring for a repeat session, but his mind was already set on making it more meaningful. He wanted Abigail to enjoy it fully. From beginning to end.

Alexander watched as the door opened to Pietro. The older student smiled and looked at Abigail. "You look gorgeous, Abigail." He told her as he leaned in to peck her cheek softly, a hand taking her's softly. Alexander bared his fangs before looking away. It wasn't fair... "I'm sorry that you're the only one that dressed up. I feel like I'm a bit of bum for just going out in my usual coat." Pietro said jokingly, though quickly offered the crook of his arm for Abigail to hold on to. He looked back into the apartment though before the door completely shut, and he saw Alexander looking back at them before looking away quickly. With a perked up eyebrow, Pietro looked to Abigail. "I hope you're doing well, Abigail. I don't mean to pry, but something seems odd with Leander." He began, walking down the steps and soon out of the building with her. "I understand that he's not one to take orders very well, but it just seems a bit more so than usual. Especially earlier." Pietro hummed to himself, recalling how defensive the Berserker almost seemed.

"It's all right though. Maybe for another night." He quickly dismissed it, smiling down at Abigail as they were soon upon a bus that took them into town, a short ride and one that seemed to be quite abuzz with younger people. Accel did have a nice little town that flourished from the business it received from Accel and Academy students. It wasn't overly large either, so it was quite cozy as well. Pietro tried to keep conversation light, avoiding anything about Abigail's captors as much as possible. If she asked though, Pietro would answer her questions truthfully, but he hoped that they could just focus on their date. Which first started with a dinner at a nice restaurant. The building was a simple brick building with an elegant painted sign. They were set up right along a river that ran up an down the town, many of their diners having opted to sit outside and enjoying the calming sound of the river. They were lucky to have one table for themselves. Just as nice was that one of the windows was open, and they could hear a pianist inside playing a soft melody. Pietro was very impressed with the atmosphere, and looked forward to the food selection, which appeared to be Italian based.

"Feel free to have anything you'd like, Abigail." The man told her with a charming smile, waiting for their waiter or waitress to come over. "I can't suggest anything because, well, this is my first time here. I've heard great things about it though, so I hope you enjoy."

A sigh escaped Alexander's lips as he mulled on the couch, staring off into space. He should probably get with Hanna though. She was looking forward to that movie, and he honestly could use the company right now. So, Alexander picked himself up and went over to Hannabelle's room, politely knocking. "Hanna? Hey, since we're alone now, we can finally watch TV. Uh... Abby went out with Pietro." Ugh, he had to strain himself to actually say that. "Oh, hey, we could probably go out and grab some munchies too beforehand. What do you say?" His voice picked up at that, trying to sound a bit more upbeat. Just a tad bit hard when the girl he loved was out on a date with a man he detested though...

Abigail smiled at Pietro's compliment, though it didn't mean as much to her when Alexander had called her gorgeous and beautiful. Well..he said she dressed up that way but it was basically the same thing, right? Right...but now really wasn't the time to debate all this stuff. She had to push all her thoughts away from Alexander and focus on the man in front of her. She gave him a smile after he kissed her cheek. "It's okay that you didn't dress up. I just wanted to surprise you, and this is really my first date. So I wanted to dress up for you." She tried to speak quietly but she knew Alexander could hear her. She really didn't like this..she couldn't get her mind off him. When they turned to leave, she didn't look back. She knew that Alexander was watching and she knew is their eyes met, he'd see the longing in her eye. Though when Pietro told Abigail about how he had been acting strange lately, she felt a blush come across her cheeks.

Of course he was acting strange. Alexander suddenly decided that he wanted her, and that he found her gorgeous and beautiful. No..he had his eye on her from day one he said. Abigail wished he would have told her this sooner, but considering how their relationship was...she knew he probably was too scared to admit his feelings to her. After all, she never treated him well. She had picked on him since day one, and their relationship was strange. Neither of them really had close friends, but if Abigail thought about it she had always considered him as a best friend...even though they were constantly at each others throats. They had shared the same goal and they achieved it together..that should have been when they finally admitted to themselves that they loved each other...but no. They both had to be stubborn and now they were in this situation...

Pietro seemed to dismiss his own thought before the silence got heavy. She was relieved, they could focus on themselves and the date now. Abigail rarely ever went into town. Sometimes she forgot that this realm had more than Maelstrom Academy...it had familes and whole business in the town that surrounded it. People who could all do magic but couldn't survive in the "real world" because of multiple reasons. Each realm that held an academy was basically a utopia for mages. They didn't have to control their magic like they had to on earth, because each realm was safe from the paradox that was magic. Most mages chose to go back to where they came from, however. People like Alexander however, usually liked staying in the otherworldly realm since they were a paradox within themselves. It was dangerous for them.

Sometimes when she thought about it...it wasn't fair. They were all humans, and yet their own world shunned them, but it was perfectly fine for vampires, werewolves, and demons to exist there. But since their own reality was controlled by them, humans had no one to blame but themselves for weaving the world to what it was today. Abigail seemed to be lost in thought before Pietro started speaking to her, and she laughed and told him what she was thinking about. How some mages needed synthetic magic-made worlds like this to live peacefully. She enjoyed her time at the Academy and in this world but...Abigail did like the real world too, even if she couldn't use her magic as freely as before. The entire time she didn't ask about what happened, not even if Malech and Elizabeth had been arrested. She didn't feel like she had to ask.

Eventually they finally got there. It was such a nice restaurant, and Abigail was glad she dressed up. She looked at the menu carefully...everything was so fancy and she knew nothing really about Italian food. But she decided with a dish called Chicken Marsala, and ordered some sparkling grape juice in substitute for the champagne the offered her. Did she not look her age here? They just assumed she was old enough to have a drink. The drinking age was eighteen, so she supposed she wasn't too far off but...she wasn't used to being treated like she was older. Must have been the clothes. Or the makeup.

Hanna was silent for a moment before opening the door. That took quite a while. Abigail and Pietro had left some time ago but...guess he wanted some time alone. Still, she had heard their conversation. Every word. She wished she hadn't listened. She wished she had never heard Alexander call Abigail gorgeous and beautiful. But at the very least, she was still sticking with Pietro. That was the type of man someone like Abigail should date, and Alexander...he was better for Hanna. She couldn't hide her expression right now. "Sorry..I got a little sick when we got out of the tub. I was laying down...hoping it would go away." There was something that had been brewing in Hannabelle's mind. Something that was less than honest, but it just felt like..the only thing that would save their relationship. Or at least make Alexander think about her in a different way.

"Come over to the couch...We'll watch the movie if you still feel like this afterwards." She didn't bother to hold his hand, she just walked over there. She felt bad for doing this, because sometimes Hanna would be late because of the birth control she was taking. She knew there was a slim to none chance that this would be any different than those times but...how else could you scare a man like Alexander who probably didn't know anything about how children worked. "I..accidentally missed a pill a couple weeks ago and I'm late for my period. Alexander, I think I might be pregnant." It was true, she did miss a pill, but she took two the day after as directed. She honestly was not only trying to convince him there was a danger, but herself as well.

Hanna really felt bad about doing this to him. But..she really wanted him to love her again.

The waiter was a slim young man with blonde hair, blue eyes that smiled at them courteously. "What can I get you two to start off? We've got an excellent house salad that is the best in town. Other realms are even familiar with it, and so we've got a good reach out to them." He then pulled an available menu and began pointing at different items and plates, explaining if they were popular or if they were new upon the menu. He gave them the entire run down before beginning to ask if they wanted any appetizers. It seemed that Abigail was ready though to eat after Pietro declined the offer for appetizers. "Chicken Marsala, excellent choice. And a glass of sparkling grape juice. I suppose we're taking it easy tonight, hm?" The waiter chuckled and then went to Pietro. "And for you sir?"

Taking it easy, hm? Pietro chuckled himself when the waiter said that. They were Accel students, and while he himself was old enough to drink, it would probably be frowned upon if he drank too much and came back. So, the student captain shook his head. "No wine or champagne for me. I'll take ice water with lemon though, please." He then lifted the menu and took a quick browse through what was offered. "Hmm, I'll take the Shrimp Scampi, light on the garlic." He replied, handing the waiter both his and Abigail's menu. With a polite smile, the waiter nodded and jotted down their orders quickly.

"Great, I'll put this in right away. I'll bring out some bread sticks shortly, all right?"

The waiter soon took his leave while Pietro gazed over to Abigail. "You really do look beautiful, Abigail." He told her, smiling. But, there was something on his mind. Something that nagged at him. What Malech said, specifically. Pietro had never thought about their age until that disgusting man said. He was in his 20's, Abigail was indeed barely legal. She was 16, and there was a good few years age difference. If one thought about it, even if he was well liked, it was clear to Accel's rules that a relationship like this was frowned upon. Abigail could be suspected of receiving unfair treatment. Were there rumors already spreading that perhaps she was sleeping to get more attention, better grades, or what not? He almost felt partially responsible for that, since it was he who asked the woman first. His feelings were true, and he mentored her. Pietro wanted her to succeed properly, and there would be absolutely no room for cheating. He wouldn't disrespect a woman of her intelligence like that.

However, he decided to try and steer their conversation into something more relaxed and enjoyable. Actually, there was something that did make him curious, and that was what Abigail wanted to do after Accel. From what he presume from Elliot, perhaps she had similar thoughts of going into Chevalier. The waiter returned with their drinks, smiling as he set down a basket of bread sticks as well in the middle of the table. "Thank you." Pietro took a small sip of his water after squirting the lemon inside, humming in thought. "Abigail, what would you like to do after Accel? Are you looking into going into Chevalier?" He asked curiously, his face lit with interest. Chevalier was definitely on his radar, but currently at this pace, it would be very likely that Pietro would be going into Chevalier way before Abigail. Could they partner up still? As a Magus, he could compliment Abigail's abilities very well. They could be an ideal partnership, really.

Hearing Abigail's response, he gazed at her. She seemed a little off, or like her mind was elsewhere. "No, no, it's okay. Do you want me to get anything?" Alexander asked her with a worried expression. He rubbed his bare arm a bit, thinking about how Hannabelle must be feeling right now. It was obvious that she was disturbed about something. No doubt about Abigail and him, even though he tried to play it off. "Here, let me at least get you some water." Though, Hannabelle walked over to the couch, ready for the movie. He bit his lip, looking at her. She seemed a lot off now, but for now, a glass of water might be a good start to trying and making her feel better.

Their fridge had the option to get water and ice from one of the doors, which was convenient. Alexander grabbed one of the glasses from the upper cabinets and sighed softly, getting some ice and then working on filling it with water while listening to Hannabelle from the living room. What she told him, however, floored him. So much so that he just stared and felt the glass fall out of his hands, shattering upon the floor. Hanna... was pregnant?! No, might be... there was still a chance. But, god, they had fucked like crazy, and Alexander never pulled out. Worse, they both never stopped at just once. He recalled that Hannabelle was always filled to the brim, and it just worried him further that he just came a lot. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Holy shit..." Alexander muttered as he ignored the mess on the floor, leaning against the counter and staring down at its surface. This was huge news. Alexander was going to be a father? With a woman that he didn't love? The Berserker started feeling like he was panicking. Abigail... if Abigail found out, she'd hate him. It was downright awful to think that, but Alexander just couldn't stop thinking about how Abigail would react. And how she might just leave him out of her life entirely. Couple that with the fact tat Alexander wasn't ready. He couldn't be a father. They were still in fucking school! "H-Hanna, I mean... we don't know 100%, right? Right...?" He asked her with uncertainty in his voice.

Abigail blushed when Pietro commented on her appearance once more. "Oh..do you really think so?" She asked, giving him a warm smile and then looking away. Once again, when he called her beautiful she felt nothing. Not even a confidence boost. Maybe she was still shook up about what happened earlier. There was just so much on her mind...she was really having a hard time trying to be normal. And what girl wouldn't be? She had been kidnapped, chained up, tortured and then nearly raped by two insane people, people who were supposed to be her allies. And then after that, she had sex with the man she loved. He may have forced it on her at the beginning, but towards the end...she couldn't deny that she liked it. Loved it even. Sitting here with Pietro..well she started to get antsy as she imagined what he did again. He called it making her his. Maybe she did belong to him now.

Maybe that was the problem. Maybe she'd have to ask Pietro to have sex with her so she could stop thinking of Alexander. Not right now but..soon. She looked up at him after he was finished ordering his own meal. Suddenly she couldn't stop thinking about earlier. When Elizabeth and Malech molested her and nearly took her innocence...she hated every minute of it and even though her body betrayed her she just wanted it to stop. Malech's...thing was something she didn't even want near her. She couldn't even imagine Pietro like that...she couldn't imagine seeing him in anything less than a shirt and slacks really. Pietro was...Pietro. But Alexander, she had no problem imagining and it made her thighs press against each other. She liked it much better than Malech's.

"Huh?" She began, waiting for him to repeat his question. "Oh..yeah. I actually have always wanted to go to Chevalier, it's just so much easier getting in right after you graduate whenever you go through Accel. I want to be like mom and dad. They're really high ranking officers there and are always in the real world fighting vampires and demons and stuff. Sometimes they even have to face werewolves who have turned against their nature to terrorize humans. Werewolves are scary, glad most of them are more or less on our side to keep the order." Abigail smiled a little bit and then sighed softly. "I wonder if werewolves are just...a solid race of berserkers. All the books I've red...well they work in similar ways and use their rage as power." Again, she was thinking of Alexander. She still had to remember that there was something that was ticking inside of him, and time might be running out. She needed to solve the mystery.

The waiter came back with their drinks and breadsticks and she immediately took a sip of her beverage, though she was mindful of her lipstick. It was more or less waterproof anyway. "What about you, Pietro? You've been with Accel for a while. Are you going to go into the Chevalier?"

Hanna flinched hearing him drop the glass. She got up and then looked at him with worried eyes. "Don't move..I'll clean it up." She told him as she started picking up the biggest shards. He..looked like the world had ended for him. She wasn't sure what else he expected. Of course he wouldn't be happy to hear that news, and she would give anything to know his thoughts. Hearing her ask if she wasn't certain, she kept her eyes on the tile as she searched for more broken glass. "No I'm not...only way I can be is to take a pregnancy test." Ugh, why did she say that. Maybe it was because she really did feel bad for putting the thought in his head. If they went out right now to get a test, he would feel better because more than likely it would show up negative.

She couldn't really stand seeing him like this anyway, so if he asked her to go get one with him she'd oblige but...some part of her hoped it would turn out positive. She finished cleaning up the glass and then worked on the water on the floor. "Are you mad at me, Alexander? If I am..would you leave me?" She asked him. She had gone this far already, she might as well ask him questions that would make him confront his feelings towards her. She would be able to tell if he was lying or not too.

"Absolutely, Abigail. You're more casual during class. Actually, you're usually dressed conservatively. So, this is quite a surprise. It's not bad though." There was a faint blush upon his cheeks as he chuckled gently. "You're a beautiful young woman, truly you are." He looked at her curiously at her response, both in sound and in body language. Abigail was definitely acting strangely, but he attributed it to what Malech and Elizabeth had committed against her. Perhaps she was feeling uncomfortable about her appearance? Her smile was genuine, so no. However, it felt like his words weren't reaching out to her. Pietro began to worry, wondering if she was actually enjoying herself. He had to change the subject again if she wasn't...

Abigail answered him about Chevalier, and he listened with both ears trained in her direction. So, her parents were officers within Accel? He did remember Elliot saying something like that, though most of the time, Pietro didn't pay much heed to the second highest ranked Fourth Year in Accel. He listened completely to this Hunter, however. She had his full attention, even when she didn't mean to. "Yes, I've heard about that. Werewolves are a terrible foe, because they were once human. I think that's what makes it difficult to fight them. It's hard to think about a friend that suddenly turns on you. I know that feeling too well." He murmured, and they were both focused upon Berserkers at the moment currently. He did perk up an eyebrow at her pondering. It would make sense. While there weren't any confirmed sightings of other beings, Werekins were rumored to be existing in secrecy, Berserkers forever stuck in their primal forms. Werewolves already seemed to be exclusive to their own pack, a small few giving the rest a bad image. Many lived away from the rest of the humans within these magical realms, and it was sad. They didn't deserve the bad reputation that their race came with.

The question was redirected to Pietro as he happily accepted his drink, taking a small sip. "I too am looking into Chevalier. As a Magus, we typically would join alongside front line Berserkers to combat the threat of the demon presence. However, there are elite squads within Chevalier that work on particularly dangerous but vital assignments. They are the best of the best, and I aim to work alongside them. Not simply for accolades, but these men and women are the ones that handle the work that many are afraid to do. We all want to combat demons and the threat they bring, but we all don't wish to die. These squads, they are prepared to face imminent danger, more so than any others, and help the front line and support troops behind the scenes." He explained. It was a lofty goal, but Pietro was prepared to devote his time to help. Becoming an officer would help as well. Rumor had it in Chevalier that a particularly covert squad was comprised solely of officers who had seen much time in the war.

It didn't take for their food to come out, and for such a small restaurant, the food could be considered five stars. Pietro enjoyed his plate, chatting leisurely with Abigail throughout dinner. It was rather relaxed, and in addition to the pianist within, a violinist seemed to be playing a melody for the couples outside. He was called over by Pietro, who tipped the man to play for them. He gave a small smile to Abigail, hoping she would enjoy the atmosphere a bit more.

Unlike Alexander, who about near had a heart attack upon learning this news. He didn't even hear Hannabelle come inside the kitchen and begin picking up the pieces. Holy crap, he was going to be a dad?! There wasn't any confirmation, but... still! The news was frightening because he wasn't prepared at all. The guy was 17, technically not even an adult according to society. He couldn't even drink yet! Now, Alexander would have to be hard at work just to provide for Hannabelle and their child. Not only that but... Abigail... "A pregnancy test...?" Yes, they needed to get that. The sooner, the better. His finger began to rap nervously upon the counter top as he thought about it. Thought about Hannabelle with his child, and soon their family. Alexander didn't hate kids, and he always envisioned starting a family one day. But this soon?

Alexander suddenly looked down towards the shape shifter, hearing her next question. Was he mad? Would he leave if she really was pregnant? Alexander couldn't be angry at her, nor would he leave a pregnant woman that carried his child. This was their burden to share, and most importantly, Hannabelle would need to be taken care of. Even if... even if it wasn't the woman he loved. So, while Alexander took a while to answer, he knelt behind and gently placed hand upon her shoulders. "Hanna..." The Berserker began softly, suddenly pulling her away from the mess and sitting upon the tiled floor. Hannabelle would find her head upon his chest, a hand gently petting her and holding her close against him.

"I wouldn't leave. I'm not going to run away from this." He proclaimed, a head resting upon her's. There was still a tone of worry, of nervousness. And there were traces of sadness in his voice. "If you're pregnant, we'll work something out. I mean, it's going to complicate things. A lot probably... but we'll figure it out. We're probably both really smart if we put our heads together." Alexander sounded like he was trying to convince himself. He didn't know a thing about being a parent. He barely had a father growing up. What made him think that he himself could be a good one? Alexander didn't have any sort of clue where to go from here. A test, well yeah, that's a logical first step. But if Hanna really was pregnant? Alexander wasn't sure how to even make things more optimistic right now...

"We should check whenever we get a moment, Hanna. If at all, to try and relax. If it's yes or no, well, we'll go from there."

Abigail listened to him just as much as he listened to what she said. She honestly had never thought about exactly what she would be doing. She just knew her parents were partners and they rarely ever worked in units unless they were needed. They also trained new recruits. Abigail only cared about getting in, but she never thought about what she wanted to do afterwards. "That's...really admirable and brave of you, Pietro. You are really good with your spells and your swordsmanship. I'm always impressed with you when we fight alongside each other." She knew that he was noticing she was off. She had to focus or else he'd know something was wrong with her. Well, of course something was wrong but...if he worried for her then he couldn't enjoy himself too. This was more about him than her, anyways. She really had to get it together..

She enjoyed her food, commenting on how it was the best Italian food she had ever tasted. She even talked about asking around for the recipe to his scampi. She let him try a piece himself and then stole a little bit of his scampi to try, giggling at him. She decided not to try to stuff herself too hard, suggesting they get a dessert. Though before they ordered it, Pietro tipped the violinist and he began to play a song for them. She blushed and pushed her hair back. Pietro really was nice..and sweet. He was older and so much more refined than the boys her age, but...still. She felt like there was something missing. And that something was a certain Berserker. She really couldn't stop thinking of him.

She ordered a dessert for them to share, a coffee tiramisu. It seemed appropriate since the two of them really liked their coffees. She fed him the first bite, and she gave him a smile. Her lips were still perfectly red, despite eating and drinking from that wine glass. Either it was good lipstick, or she knew how to eat and drink without smudging it. Which seemed unlikely for the sixteen year old book worm who never wore makeup, but had it sitting in her bathroom all the time. "Well, Pietro? How is it?" She asked him after he finished eating the first bite. He would probably feed her too. Then the date would be over, and they'd be going back to Accel. Abigail was unusually tired right now, so she was glad the night was coming to an end. No offense to Pietro of course. He was a really good boyfriend...it made her feel bad for wanting someone else entirely.

Hanna was..somewhat comforted by his words. But they held an uncertainty within them. He was thinking about Abigail again, even as he spoke. But he wouldn't leave her. Well, did he mean in the literal sense? Because she meant figuratively. Would he leave her still if she was pregnant? Break up with her over Abigail? Would Abigail even want him knowing that he knocked another girl up? Or worse..what if he...no. He did cum inside of her! And she didn't know anything about being safe or birth control. She bit her lip as she imagined him being happy at the news of Abigail being pregnant by him. What would he do if this was Abigail a couple weeks from now? Would he celebrate? Propose to her? This just felt all wrong...

"Yeah, we'll figure it out together..Let me just get dressed so we can go to the drug store on campus..." She could feel tears running down her cheeks as she pulled away from him slowly. She didn't feel better for this, she felt worse. She should have known better for thinking her being pregnant would change anything. He was still thinking about her. About Abigail Hunter. For once, Hanna wasn't sure if her looks and charm could make someone be with her.

She wandered back into her room and got her debit card and pulled on a pair of shorts to go with her tank top. Then she headed out of their room with him trailing behind her. She just..couldn't bring herself to pretend like she was okay anymore. She didn't like herself for trying to trick him...didn't like the fact that he made her feel like she had to go this far. She really didn't like the thought of him really impregnating Abigail either. She stayed silent their entire walk there, and then on the way back she broke the silence. "I'm sorry. I guess you won't want to have sex with me after all this...even if I'm not pregnant..."

Pietro smiled upon her words, bashfully rubbing the back of his neck while they spoke and enjoyed their night immensely. This felt absolutely wonderful, and he loved every little bit of their night together. "You should give yourself some credit too, Abigail. For a First Year, and for a Mage at your age, you have amazing abilities. You'll be an incredible individual within in Chevalier. You could even be one of those elites, I mean it." Pietro told her confidently. Abigail had the talent and just needed the experience. This was just her first year in Accel, and it could only go up from here. Even if Pietro left Accel eventually, entering either Chevalier or doing something else if life took him that path, there would be no doubt in his mind that Abigail would flourish and just become more and more amazing.

Dinner was delicious to say the least, and it was rather cute how they shared food. They would playfully go back and forth, stealing bits and pieces of one another's food, and Pietro laughed happily. The waiter had even called them cute together, the violinist joining in with complimenting them soon after the melody was done. Pietro thanked him for coming over before he moved on, serenading through strings another lovely couple. "This is such an amazing night, Abigail. I know you wanted this, but thank you. I'm enjoying myself a lot." The older man said, finishing his glass of water. The waiter returned to offer to fill their drinks, but Pietro politely declined while they both looked to see if Abigail was interested a refill. Pietro though seemed curious when she ordered a desert.

"Absolutely! Coffee tiramisu for the lovely couple, coming right up!" Their waiter spoke energetically, jotting it down quickly in his notepad and moving back into the building.

It didn't take long, and the treat came on a artfully drizzled plate. Food as a piece of art, really. Pietro joked that it almost seemed sad to eat it because it looked so wonderfully made. However, they both picked up a spoon and dug in. He saw her offer him the first bite with her own spoon, so with a smile, he took it and savored the flavor. The coffee taste wasn't strong, but smooth. The cake wasn't spongy or too moist. Neither was dry. Every bit of it was just... well, five stars. Just like this restaurant. "That's really good. Here." Pietro soon returned the favor like she suspected, and they began to enjoy the rest of their desert. But alas, the night was drawing to a close. Pietro wasn't even paying attention to how long they had been out. He really lost track of it all!

Paying for their meals, the gentleman before her walked with her upon the crook of his arm again, exiting the small restaurant and town. As wonderful as it seemed, almost perfect, Pietro felt like there was just one small thing that seemed amiss... perhaps Abigail was still stressed from earlier. Yeah, that must have been it.

The situation Alexander found himself in was difficult. Very much so. The reason being was that he knew he wasn't truthful with anyone but himself. He looked at Hannabelle as she seemed to contemplate everything. It seemed as the night progressed, her face showed more and more of her emotions. Especially the pain she felt that Alexander was causing. And that killed him. He may have loved Abigail, but to hurt Hannabelle like this was just not acceptable. So as they went out to the drugstore, the Berserker spent time thinking about it. He saw her cry and wanted to reach out to her, but she was already head of him.'Great job, asshole..' Alexander thought with bitterness to himself.

Silence. It was absolutely unbearable, taunting him and calling him such vile names like a cheater or liar. Which, he was. It gnawed at him more and more. It was threatening to drown him. He couldn't take it anymore. But more importantly, Hannabelle shouldn't either. So as they entered the lobby of the student living quarters, Alexander called out her name and grasped her wrist. This couldn't continue like this. "Hanna," He began. He gently pulled her over to a backless bench, sitting her on the cushions as he sat beside her. "I'm sorry... I know you know... it's been more than obvious now" He looked down for a moment before finally meeting her eyes once more. It was the moment of truth, literally. He was prepared for anything that the shape shifter would deal to him.

But what was difficult to understand were Abigail's feelings. He felt... tugged around. She went out with Pietro, and no girl got dressed up and beautiful like that for a guy she just wanted to talk with. And it felt like she was keeping her distance as well. Alexander wanted to be hopeful, but... did Abigail just want to forget about them? "I saved Abby, yes. And then something happened afterwards... I... We... Yes, we did it." Alexander bit his lip, shame crossing over his features. "We had sex... You should know the truth, and right now, I don't even feel like I deserve anything from you other than you being upset and mad at me. I understand if you do..." He let out a sigh as he continued. "I don't know what to do from here... Because I'm hurting you. And I'm confused about Abigail..."

Confused was definitely putting it gently. God how he wanted to be with her so badly. But he didn't want to hurt Hannabelle. Fuck! This was so complicated. "Hanna, I'm sorry for lying to you like this. The entire night..." For now, all he could think about was apologize to her. At the very least, she needed an apology. No, she deserved one. And Alexander wasn't going to keep that from her.

Hannabelle was quiet the entire time as Alexander confessed to her. He knew that she knew? She was a little upset she hadn't managed to hide her feelings so well but...she wasn't sure how to feel about him confirming what she already knew. He was telling her this because she knew, not because he felt bad about it. Or maybe he really did...but she wasn't sure he would have said anything if she had been as oblivious to the situation as Pietro. Unless Abigail had confessed to him tonight..but she doubted it. She was too perfect to admit she made a mistake, and she had the best, most talented guy in Accel. Well, at least grade wise. Alexander was better than Pietro in Hanna's opinion. Her eyes went to the ground and she sighed. "I'm only a little mad at you. I don't really care if you have sex with other girls, Alexander. It's just that you had sex with Abigail. I've known you had feelings for her this whole time, and I really thought that you were over her, but..."

She trailed off, feeling tears come to her eyes as she tried to wipe them away before he could see them. "I thought I could..show you how a real girl acts when they love you...and you'd forget about her. She doesn't understand how amazing you are but...maybe she just did today after all those bad things happened to her. So now you want her again. Still...I don't want you to leave me. Not when I love you so much." She looked at the test in her hands and sighed, getting up from the bench. "Let's just get this over with, okay?" She took a deep breath and then she walked ahead, back to their apartment.

Hanna went straight into the bathroom. It would probably seem like hours before she came out with the test in her hand. She was frowning, but she didn't look to be panicking. "It's negative." She told him before tossing the stick into the kitchen garbage. "So...no you're not going to be a dad. I'm probably just late because I messed up on my pills." She felt so defeated. More than likely he'd be celebrating in his mind that he wasn't stuck with Hanna and he was free to go after Abigail.

Abigail wasn't sure what to say when Pietro thanked her for the date, other than a quick your welcome. But she had thought about it, up until the point where that dessert touched her lips. "Mnnn! So good!" She exclaimed with a giggle. They took turns feeding each other and then eventually their date was finished, just in time to catch the last bus back to the Academy. While they stood there waiting, she looked up at Pietro. He was so much taller than her, and his handsome face showed an experience it would take years for her to catch up with. She loved Pietro...but not the way she loved Alexander. Pietro was the big brother she wished Elliot would have been for her. "...I had a lot of fun tonight too. I'm glad we did this. I feel better." She told him. Not really...this night hadn't changed her feelings for Alexander at all. Could she turn her sisterly love into something more for Pietro? She really doubted it.

Once they were on the bus,s he did her best to keep up with him in terms of conversation. But she was really tired and she ended up falling asleep. Her head touched his shoulder as she leaned onto him. Abigail and Pietro would only get smiles. Even though she was asleep she still looked old enough to be his girlfriend. Most people thought they made a really attractive couple. Eventually Abigail woke up when she heard the drivers voice over the intercom, saying Maelstrom Academy and declaring it to be the last stop, "Oh..I'm sorry. Did I fall asleep?" Abigail yawned as they got up from the bus. She still had her chicken Marsala in hand, as she hadn't finished it all.

She wondered how long she had been asleep, but it was okay. She knew Pietro wouldn't have gotten mad at her. But something bothered her as they walked through the school grounds. They hadn't kissed once. At least on the lips. That was how good dates were supposed to end..and since she wanted to make this night perfect for Pietro, she knew she'd have to do it. By the time they got to the door, Abigail bit her red lip and was immediately reminded she was wearing make up. It didn't smudge up too bad, although her eyeliner had a smokey look to it right now. "Pietro...I love you." Abigail wasn't sure why she said that. She wasn't lying but...she really enjoyed being with the student.

So, it wasn't the fact that Alexander slept with another woman, it was the fact that it was Abigail. Well of course Hannabelle had known. She was Abigail's roommate long before they even entered Accel, so she must have known something way before Alexander did. It almost made him feel a tad bit jealous, though the man had no room to feel that right now. He was lucky that Hannabelle was so deeply in love with him, not that he was taking advantage of that. "Hannabelle..." He spoke softly, gently cupping his hand upon top of her's before she seemed to brush beneath her eyes. Even if he didn't see the actual tears, the act gave it away. Tears were pricking her eyes and demanding to leave. Alexander wasn't sure what to say after her words followed. She still loved him, and to some degree, Alexander loved her. Like a sister that he had become intimate with, but now wasn't the time for jokes. Alexander followed her into the apartment, rubbing the back of his neck. "All right." The Berserker mumbled in response.

He waited for a while. Hannabelle sure was taking her time. But, at least it gave Alexander time to think. Something that he wasn't skilled in at all. Dealing with the strangest relationship triangle of his life? Definitely didn't learn how to deal with that in school. Alexander gave a heavy sigh as he went into the kitchen, sitting at the small dining table within. He stared at the wooden surface, gently tapping one of his fingers upon the surface. He wondered what would happen if instead of letting things come to how they were, maybe he would be with Abigail now. He should have been more honest, stopped Pietro before he said anything. Maybe when they graduated from the Academy and finally entered Accel. There were so many "should of's" and "could of's". But he was now here in the present. And, he had to face the music. Alexander didn't want to lie, but... Hannabelle deserved some attention. She was a woman, and he didn't want to dismiss her feelings.Maybe it would be already to show her some love, even if it wasn't 100%. It felt underhanded. But, he wanted Hannabelle to feel loved.

When she came out, Alexander did let out a small sigh from his nostrils about the results. He was definitely not a good father figure right now. That would have ended up very badly. However, her face looked downcast. She looked as if it was the end of the world as they knew it, and he had a good feeling why. Hanna seemed to talk it off, trying to keep the focus on something else other than her feelings for now. He glanced at her, slowly standing as he approached her. Before she could object, Alexander cupped her cheeks and kissed her. This time, upon her lips. Maybe Hannabelle would still sense his feelings for Abigail somehow, but Alexander wanted to try and make her happier, even if he couldn't make her the happiest she could be with him. "Hanna, I'm sorry. I'm confused about everything that happened, but I'm not going to leave you. I just need you right now while I try to sort things right now. I don't want to lie to you, but I don't want you to feel alone." He told her, hugging her against his chest. It wasn't exactly something she'd want to hear, no doubt. But now, Alexander would be with her.

All good things came to an end eventually, but Pietro wouldn't forget a night like this. Not ever. "I hope you don't mind future dates?" He asked her with a smile. He had long since put past the fear of dating a younger woman compared to himself. Everyone else appeared to have accepted their relationship, the townsfolk not seeing a single thing wrong with the two students from Accel. He even felt the warm smile of an older couple, waving at them as they walked by.

Upon the bus, they immediately struck up some conversation to pass the time by, but it was becoming evident that Abigail had gone through a great deal today. He often peered over to find her eyes drooping over, only for Abigail to quickly shake her head and wake herself up. They shared a gentle laugh together, but it was only a matter of time before the younger Mage finally dozed off completely, leaning against Pietro. He looked down at her curiously as she rested against him, head upon his shoulder as a warm smile crossed upon his lips. This was a peaceful moment for her, he could tell. Yes, she may be to the point of exhaustion where she could fall asleep on a bumpy bus, but she felt relaxed enough to fall asleep. The best part for him that made him feel good was that she felt relaxed around him. Pietro had found himself falling more and more for the younger woman, experiencing a deeper feeling that he had never experienced with another person. She was probably the second person he could trust completely. The first, well...

The intercom rang out with the driver's voice, seeming to startle Abigail awake while she yawned. "It's fine, Abigail. You were probably exhausted. You should definitely head straight to bed. Your eyes are telling me how tired they are." He advised her, a slight hint of concern laying underneath that level of warmth that he spoke out to her in. Pietro then reached out and helped her out of the seat as they disembarked from the vehicle and made their way into the apartments. An arm looped around her shoulders, being mindful of the steps they climbed up on. He honestly wished her apartment was elsewhere, just so they could have more time together. That would have been wonderful to him. "Here we are." Pietro said with a small smile, although it could be told in his features that he wanted just one more minute. Just one more.

But Abigail surprised him. The Magus looked upon her as she bit her lip. "Abigail?" He asked curiously, expecting her to say something with how she seemed awfully quiet. Her response though made him blush, much deeper than usual. Pietro wasn't expecting that. The heart beneath his chest was accelerating, going a mile a minute now as he gave a warm smile. He didn't respond first, but instead leaned in. This time, he kissed her again like before. But there was more to this kiss. Deeper feelings, a longing, a plea for her lips to return his movements. And it lasted for a while. To Pietro, it felt like a glorious eternity as their lips remained in contact. Her ruby red lips were gorgeous, and he felt completely love drunk off the sensation and spark they shared. Or, at least, he shared. "I love you too, Abigail." Pietro breathed out, breathing a bit more deeply, as if he had forgotten to breathe through it all.

While his intentions were pure, he did want to spend the night with her. Perhaps, it wouldn't hurt to ask one more time... "Are you sure you don't want to stay over tonight, Abigail?" Pietro asked gently, one hand upon her waist, the other gently caressing her arm.

Hannabelle really wasn't expecting a kiss like that but...it just felt empty. She was smarter than she looked. She knew how much he loved Abigail and it was nothing like the love he had for her. Still, she couldn't stop herself form returning the kiss. It was a warm feeling. A nice feeling. She closed her eyes and let herself get lost, ignoring her emotions. Even if he didn't love her, she still loved and wanted him. The kiss was short lived though, and he pulled himself back and started speaking. She listened as he went on to explain that he wasn't going to leave her. And yet he was still "sorting" things out. Those things all had to do with Abigail. Hanna felt like...he was just doing this to have her to fall back on if Pietro and Abigail never broke up.

Nonetheless, she allowed him to hold her. And for a moment, she just let her head rest on his muscular chest. He was so perfect in every way, but it was becoming glaringly obvious to Hanna that he might just might not ever be able to get over Abigail until she rejected him for good. Maybe Hanna should talk to Abigail but...she really didn't want to put her through anymore stress. Hanna was a good person, and she wanted everyone to be happy. She also wanted to be happy, however. Abigail had slept with Alexander...and for that she had a right to be mad at her. But after she had just been tortured...she'd feel really bad about that.

Still, even if she couldn't be mean..the least she could do is be helpful. Tomorrow...tomorrow she would tell Abigail about the risks of sex when it came to pregnancy. That way she could do something before it was too late. "..I appreciate that. I'll be here for you but...if you don't mind I think I'm going to go have a few drinks." Hanna wasn't of age yet, that's why she had to steal her supply most of the time but....it had been a while since she had the urge to drink. In fact, she hadn't drank since the first day they all lived together, because she knew Alexander didn't like it. She went to the fridge, and busted out her "Just in case" stash. A twelve pack of malt liquor. It would do the trick. She sat down and turned on the TV while she started on her first bottle. She was drinking because she wanted to forget her feelings for a while. But she didn't want to be alone. "Help yourself if you want some..."

Abigail saw Pietro lean in slowly, and she closed her eyes. For some reason, she felt as if this was all...wrong. But then she imagined Alexander, and her heart began to race. Why was she doing this? Why was she was pretending that Pietro was Alexander when she should be forgetting about the berserker altogether? She couldn't get him off her mind though, and her lips began to move with Pietro's. There was no tongue from her, though she did press her lips against his over and over and her lips were apart in case he wanted to. But eventually, Abigail opened her eyes and felt that guilt wash over her. She felt like she was cheating on them both...and Pietro looked so happy right now.

In fact, the kiss had literally taken his breath away. She was also breathing heavily, but she knew that he was not the reason why. Feeling his hands on her arm and waist made her blush and feel a little uncomfortable. Not because she felt like he was going to do something naughty with her..but more so because once again it felt wrong and they were right outside her door where Alexander was. She sighed softly when he asked if she wanted to stay the night one more time. "Pietro, I'll be okay here. I know that you took care of those two. I'll be fine...maybe tomorrow night. Just right now I need to be alone. But I enjoyed the date, and I definitely want to do it again."

This felt way too natural. To lie to him and feign her romantic interest. And he believed in all of it, too. She gave him one more kiss on the cheek, leaving a little bit of red there. There was also some on his lips, and she giggled a little bit at that but...it was time for her to sleep. "Goodnight Pietro. I'll see you tomorrow." She told him before opening her apartment door and walking in. She saw Hanna drinking, and glanced around for Alexander. No. Wherever he was, she was going to ignore it for now. Pietro was her boyfriend, she had to remember that.

She went straight into her room, her heels clacking on the floor as Hanna watched her quietly go into her room without so much as a hi to her or Alexander. She didn't care though. She was on her third drink now. Abigail closed her door but didn't bother to lock it, and then she sat on her bed, about to take off her shoes but giving up in the middle of it and leaving them both on as she laid down. She was so damn tired....she couldn't even get up again to turn out her light...no. She just passed out fully dressed on her bed.

This probably wasn't the best of options, at least not for Hannabelle. A stronger man might actually have the courage to break her heart and not lead the shape shifter on. Alexander? The Berserker could probably handle a slew of demons back to back with his Rage. But when it came to a battle of the heart, it was much more intimidating to the mostly fearless young man that she held on to for a moment. Hannabelle was an amazing girl, Alexander wouldn't deny that. She was sweet, caring, outgoing, and very energetic. She didn't let life get her down in any kind of way, and before all this happened, they had a really good relationship. If fate would have been more kind to her, perhaps with more time, Abigail would have left his mind. Sadly, this wasn't the case, and throughout the whole time they had all lived together, Alexander hadn't stopped thinking about the Mage for even one second.

Hanna's decision to get some alcohol in her system made him look at her curiously. He remembered the last time she drank, and while he wasn't worried about her getting alcohol poisoning since the her body was apparently not even capable of that, Alexander was a bit worried. But, well, what right did he have to stop her? It almost felt like telling her to take it easy on the twelve pack would be giving her false hope or something, even if he really did care a lot about her still. Right now, what the issue was, like Hannabelle mentioned, was the fact that he slept with Abigail and still had feelings for her. Alexander definitely didn't have any right to bark orders at her. Although, her offer did stand out. Grab a drink himself? Alexander never had a can of beer in his life. No wine. No champagne. No nothing. But... what the hell? At least it was keeping Hanna company.

"I'll give it a shot." He leapt over the back of the couch, always one for a flashy entrance, and settled himself into the cushions, popping open the tab and take a small sniff. Yeah, that's the smell of beer. "Is it any good?" For a question like that, it was completely obvious that he was even a virgin to this stuff, and for the time being, it would be a nice break away from all the crap she would be going through. Especially how he gazed at the can like it was some strange relic from another planet. But finally, Alexander took a small sip of it and once the taste settled upon his tongue, he pulled back with a small grimace. He definitely was prepared for the sweet taste at first, and then a strong kick of alcohol in the liquid.

"Ugh, shit, that's strong." Like he even knew what strong was. Anyway, the Berserker gingerly sipped at it, and within a moment or so, felt a bit more courageous to take on larger sips.

The kiss was rather sweet, even as Pietro was completely unaware of what truly happened behind the scenes within Abigail's mind. But it was her own response to the kiss that fooled him for the moment. He had opted for a simple, light passionate kiss. Something to tell her that his feelings for the woman had escalated. That he did want to continue their relationship and see it blossom even further. Even if that wasn't what Abigail might have wanted. However for now, Pietro was focused upon the moment with her, letting his hands fall from her form when she replied. "I understand, you have my card, so you can drop on by anytime you want." Despite being declined, Pietro still smiled at her with gentle love.

"Good night, Abigail. Sleep well." He nodded to her and chuckled alongside her giggle. Thinking about those ruby red lips upon his made him shiver a little, but the man's blush had softened slightly as their night drew to a close. He watched her enter in and waited a the door until he heard the lock click. That's when he took it as a sign for him to go. With a small sigh, Pietro smiled at the door as if still seeing Abigail through it before he eventually stepped back and headed for the elevator. His heart had sped up slightly, and it truly did feel like love. He wanted this relationship to go far, and he couldn't wait until the next night that they were together again. Pietro was looking forward to it eagerly.

The sound of door being closed filled the air while both of them drank. Alexander always slouched and got comfy on the couch, so chances are, Abigail missed him from behind the back of the couch. He did pop his head up, looking to whomever entered, knowing exactly who it was. Hannabelle had been already burning through the cans quickly while Alexander watched as Abigail went to her room. Her heels had a rather interesting sound, something that just sounded enticing. Maybe it was the slight buzz from his second can, but the Berserker was gazing at Abigail's form intently. She looked so gorgeous. So damn sexy. No, he was right there with Hannabelle. He should behave! Be faithful! ... But, Abigail looked so beautiful.

Alexander peered over at Hanna through the corner of his eye, watching her carefully. His mind was abuzz with Abigail, thoughts of earlier today, and it only came back to him with plenty of desire as Abigail's gorgeous form tonight made him crave her. It looked like she was already halfway on her way to passing out, so maybe... as sleazy as it sounded... maybe he had a chance then if Hannabelle could be asleep too. For now, Alexander sipped leisurely at the malt liquor, occasionally eyeing Hanna stealthily.

Seeing Abigail just made Hanna drink faster. She could already tell Alexander was looking at her from the corner of her eye. But what Hanna didn't see earlier was how amazing Abigail looked. She was showing skin and cleavage and all that...it looked like one of her tits could easily pop out of that dress. She was getting slightly irritated at the thought, her eyes going back to the TV. She was surprised Alexander was drinking with her really. He didn't seem like the type but....he was on his second drink and she was reaching over to get her fifth. She never thought she'd be jealous of Abigail, but when she looked like that...well she even made Hanna slightly less confident about her looks.

And that was really the only thing she had on Abigail. She was sexy and while Abigail wasn't ugly, her manner of dressing was..not anything special. She barely showed any skin, ever. That dress though? It reminded Hannabelle that Abigail had a pretty tight body and apparently didn't mind showing it off on occasion. If she dressed like that all the time...ugh. She'd never keep Alexander's eyes off her. As Hanna's thoughts continued, they got a little less focused. Something was off. Usually she felt better by now but...she didn't feel anything except exhaustion. Ugh...her head was foggy. She never got drunk this soon! Maybe it was..the fact that she hadn't done it for a while. Had she lost her tolerance?

He head fell into Alexander's lap as she struggled to keep her eyes open. She was passing out...barely finishing he sixth drink. She had drunk it all so fast that it had snuck up on her. "Alexander...I love you..." She slurred before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom