Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Accel(Max and I)

"The bitch is wet!" Elizabeth teased as she felt up the virgin folds of Abigail's womanhood. It felt oddly different compared to her own. Why she even compared? It was such a curious sensation. But she found herself enthralled to tease her more. To force this girl to experience a pleasure that she no doubt wanted. It made it even better the moment she thought that since Abigail hated Elizabeth, a woman she detested teased her like this so! "You slut. You're getting horny from a woman you hate? There's a special place in hell for women like you, Abigail Hunter. Or, should I say, Bitch? Much less of a mouthful, hah." Elizabeth teased, getting her fingers wet. And the scent! It reminded her of her own weeping cunt. Gods, she was just as wet! If not more. "Oh Malech, hurry the hell up." The woman was becoming insatiable as she teased Abigail. Her free hand played with a breast and tweaked a nipple, chuckling darkly while awaiting her own male distraction to come forward and release that monster of a cock that she wanted so badly right now.

And the moment it came into view, Elizabeth moaned softly. "Gorgeous." She muttered, licking up Abigail's neck. However, Malech's words brought her out of her stupor. What was he saying? His face lost its smile, and immediately Elizabeth began to wonder what was wrong? Was he not pleased? No, the man was hard as a rock. A quick gaze to Abigail, and she saw that defiant edge again. "Stupid bitch, do not ruin this!" The hand upon her breast became a violet wand then. A spread out charge shocked her supple breast, right on top of the mound and Elizabeth was not gracious nor merciful. She then let Abigail feel just the slightest static prick near her womanhood as a hand seized her hair again, pulling her head back so that she was staring directly into Elizabeth's eyes. "Don't you dare, Abigail. You will obey me, do you hear me?!" Elizabeth snapped at her angrily, matching her rage. Now, among any other time tonight, would go perfect! The Mage demanded it!

She released her hair, but then grasped her ass and shocked it as well, carelessly starting to spend her magical aura. Though in short bursts, they still didn't have to worry. The stray amounts of magic in the basement were thick enough to mask it. "I won't let you ruin this. Malech has been working tirelessly for me, and you dare pick up a bitchy attitude now?" She was tempted to sting her again. But instead, the fingers at her entrance suddenly invaded her tight cavern. Elizabeth immediately relaxed her tension and cooed with surprise. "She's so tight. Mmn, I can barely fit two fingers in." She said this all to Malech. She wanted him riled up. Elizabeth offered up Abigail as his sexual release. That's why she got Malech so wound up, teasing him to no end, wanting him to just become more and more frustrated. Abigail was his toy right now, his masturbator. And the Mage would make sure that Abigail behaved like a well trained one.

Ah but she drooled at the sight of Malech's dick too. It looked so perfect and thick. "Take him into your mouth, Abigail. And I swear, you harm that marvelous flesh, I will make sure that your precious Alexander gets a lovely picture of the girl he loves swallowing another man's cock. Do you think he'd like that?" Elizabeth grinned darkly at her, fingering her still. "Oh Malech, take a picture with your phone. I honestly wonder what his reaction would be. Would he be infuriated? Or even... betrayed?" She teased, her free hand shoving Abigail forward to where Malech's cock caressed her left cheek. "Suck his cock, Bitch. That's an order."

Pietro began pacing, starting to stress out slightly about the news that Amethyst gave him. Abigail wasn't anywhere? That's impossible. Where would she go? Why would she leave campus? "Yes, go ahead and contact them. If anyone knows, they should. They're her..." Pietro paused for a moment. After the last fight they all seemed to have, he bit his lip and reconsidered the title to give the trio's relationship now. "Just ask them." And she did. Amethyst quickly relayed the information to the student captain, who only sighed in aggravation. Forget the house arrest, where was Abigail? "Where could she have gone?!" Pietro asked in a hushed, fearful voice. He tried to think as Amethyst continued contacting other people. It was when she told him about the library that he looked to her. "Yes, she told me she was going to be in the library. What did the librarian say?"

The answer? It made Pietro look back at Amethyst in confusion. "That's impossible, I've been in my office all day. I've been slammed with paper work." He told her. Honestly, he was. But the librarian said both he and Abigail left? His eyes then widened. "... Abigail's been taken by an imposter. I don't know who it is, but our priority is now to find Abigail Hunter!" Pietro told Amethyst, grasping his sword and walking towards the door. "Put out an alert to the staff and Fourth Years immediately, professor. I'll start searching." He told her and threw the door open. He started first at the library. Maybe there was a trace of her there somewhere, or a clue.

Meanwhile, Amethyst would get a bit of feedback from Alexander reaching out to her. "Professor Amethyst, what's going on? Is something wrong with Abby?" His voice was level, but his tone betrayed him. A dread passed over the Berserker like any other, and he found himself standing up swiftly, knocking over his chair in the process. Even without a single clue of what was going on, Alexander was already bolting out of the cafe, dodging passing students and contacting Amethyst again with the same questions. What was going on?!

Abigail was angry, that much was true. But she found it difficult to stay that way. No matter how she felt, nothing was changing other than the fact that Elizabeth seemed to go further and further. She tried to ignore those disgusting sensations. She tried to ignore Malech, who was starting to come closer with his penis pointed right at her. She had never seen one before until today, and it was so strange and dirty to look at. Especially when Abigail didn't even have feelings for him. Another painful, spread out electric shock came over her breast and she screamed in pain. That area was so much more sensitive, and the defiant look in her eye went away as quickly as it came. Abigail whimpered as Elizabeth pulled her hair and forced her to look into her eyes, and she saw how angry she was becoming. She had no choice but to listen, or they would do more terrible stuff to her.

Finally, she was released. But soon after she felt more electricity to her bottom. She yelped and attempted to move away, but by that time the shock had already passed. She was prepared for another strike, but this time she got something much worse. Elizabeth's fingers actually entered her...and she didn't like it. At all. "No! Take them out!" Abigail begged as Elizabeth began moving them around. Abigail began to sob again. How could she do this to her? How could she be so disgustingly perverted. And why did she keep talking like Malech was going to get in on this? If she lost it to Malech, she would never be able to live with herself. Malech wasn't the man she loved. She looked up at him, trying to ignore his naked cock as he licked his lips. Elizabeth fingering her and commenting on her tightness seemed to bring out a side of Malech she had never seen before.

Malech reached into his pocket, moving over and pressing his cock against Abigail's lips. She seemed to still be acting like she had a choice in the matter, as her lips were closed and she refused to look at him. He still snapped a picture of her face anyway after he wiped his precum onto her lips. Then he started chuckling. "Abigail Hunter, you should feel honored for being able to taste my cock. Don't worry. After this is all said and done you'll have the experience to properly take care of not only your boyfriend, but Alexander too. Maybe at the same time? Sounds like something you'd be into, you fucking whore." He grabbed the back of her hair roughly and waited for Elizabeth to be especially rough with her just for the opportunity to shove his cock past her lips. Soon enough, he got his opening. "Heh...cry for me some more. There is something especially arousing about your tears. Cry knowing that the very first cocked you sucked doesn't belong to your boyfriend or the man you truly love."

More pictures. Abigail continued to cry just asked he asked, but she couldn't help it. The more Elizabeth fingered her the more wet she got. It wasn't helping at all...but worst of all she could only pray Malech didn't send those pictures to Alexander. He would never look at her in the same away again. "What if I just sent it to him now? It's not like he'd be able to find us...yes, I think I'll do that. Even if bitch here isn't hurting me, she's still half assing the blowjob." Abigail looked up at him with pleading eyes. "No? Then start getting into it." Abigail's mouth truly felt amazing, but he didn't want to just face fuck her. He wanted her to actually suck him off. And when she started to attempt to, he laughed and then decided to take a little video of her bobbing her head back and forth.

"Abigail, you'll be a star after tonight. You love attention and being in the middle of the spotlight...well now you will be. Men will be lusting after you more than they want Hannabelle seeing all the things you are willing to do. Then everyone will want a piece of you. You won't be able to go anywhere without being jumped on...literally..unnn!" Malech groaned, his dirty talking along with her sloppy efforts to please him paying off. He had spent so much time being pent up that he was already close. But since it was Abigail, he didn't care how quickly he came. Of course Elizabeth was different, but Abigail was his personal cum dumpster. His body went stiff as his cock throbbed and twitched. Closing his eyes, he held Abigail's head in place while he came. It was hard to hold the camera steady, but he did. He saw the horrified looking in Abigail's eye as she tasted cum for the first time. He slid out, and she coughed up his cum. But one last spurt of his orgasm and it was across her face. "Mnnn...that's a good shot." He said as his moved his phone closer to her face. Abigail looked away, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"An impostor.." Amethyst repeated before sending an Amber alert to the other teachers. Was this a work of a student? An intruder? Was she even in the realm any longer? She heard Alexander call out to her, and she sent him a message. Abigail is missing. We believe someone impersonated Pietro and led her away somewhere. We're looking for her now. Amethyst told him as she got up and then followed Pietro out the door. There were many people capable of taking Pietro's form, but they'd have to be good enough to hide their magical presence from Abigail or else she'd be able to tell. Whoever did this was a more experienced student...or again...there was a possibility of an intruder.

The moment Abigail's face finally twisted into fear and tears, Elizabeth grinned. "Now that's what I enjoy looking at, Bitch. Do you really think you have any right, at all, to even be angry at us? No. You don't." She told Abigail firmly. Seeing the woman cringe and look away from Malech's cock infuriated her. That was a perfect example of a man right before her eyes, and to think that Abigail didn't find arousal in it, Elizabeth couldn't fathom it. The older woman just stared at it happily, just imagining it once more splitting her own folds. If she thought of it more, Elizabeth was sure she'd be dripping on the cold cement below. "Don't look away like it's not the most gorgeous thing on Earth." She hissed, resorting to simply smacking Abigail's perky butt cheeks without the need of an electrical shock. Oh she could feel the heat radiating off of the abused flesh. Abigal's ass must be rosy pink from such torment.

When Abigail finally had a cock in her mouth, Elizabeth moaned. "Fuck, you dirty bitch." She sighed out, rubbing her thighs together, chuckling breathlessly as Malech took a memento photograph to no doubt dwell on the situation. "You heard him, Abigail. Does it taste good? Malech's hard cock? Oh, don't deny it. It's delicious. I've been teasing him all week, getting him ready for this reward. He's done such a great job. He sculpted that perfect replica of Pietro so well. And he came up with such a brilliant plan. You should be thanking him as well. If it wasn't for him, you wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to please him like this." Elizabeth began to finger her more, but her other hand pressed on the back of her head, forcing the girl to take more of Malech's cock. "Suck it you whore!"

Malech's own teasing words made Elizabeth shiver. "She'd love it. Hell, I would love it, dear." She told him, slapping one of her breasts. "You'd be a human spit roast. Oh, but Malech, why should we stop there? Pietro and Alexander shouldn't be the only one to use this slut." She grinned, watching Abigail soon begin to bob her head on command to Malech's threats. "I love thinking about our sweet little bitch here being raped by other men. Men she's not dating. Men she doesn't love. Can you imagine how horrible that sounds, Abigail?" Elizabeth licked up her neck as she leaned in beside her bobbing head. Her fingers left her cunt and began to furiously rub against her slick clit. The little nub was so swollen, her body being more truthful than the girl with cock in her mouth. "To me, it sounds like the most wonderful thing on Earth." Oh how she'd love to see Abigail's fall from grace. How much she'd cry and beg them to stop. How much the woman would wish she was dead, but no. Elizabeth and Malech would keep her alive so she could experience it over. And over. And over again.

Suddenly, she heard Malech groan. "Oh my! Are you cumming, Malech?!" Elizabeth asked with pure delight. She began to tease Abigail more and more. "Make him cum! Swallow it all, don't you spill a drop!" And then it hit him. Elizabeth groaned as she watched Malech pump his seed down Abigail's throat, the younger Mage barely able to contain it all. She spat it all up, and while Elizabeth was annoyed at that, she saw an opportunity. As Malech would bring the camera over to Abigail, she would suddenly feel Elizabeth grab her an kiss her hard, her tongue immediately searching her mouth. She groaned heavenly. Oh god, this was Malech's potent sperm. It tasted delicious. "Mmn, ah~!" Elizabeth pulled away with a gasp. "So damn good." She then leaned forward and took Malech's cock in her mouth, the source itself, and gave a long, firm suck before letting it pop. "Oh my, this is my first cock, Malech. I think I'm already addicted." She giggled playfully before she focused back on Abigail.

"Catch her in the act, dear. Let's make her cum!" She called out, licking her lips to get the remaining taste as her fingers danced along her clit. "Cum for me, you bitch. We're not done. I can see my sweet Malech is still oh so backed up. I want his balls empty by the end of tonight..." Elizabeth growled as she bit upon her ear, a tad bit painfully as she laughed at her. She was so wet. Her pussy was starting to make such lewd sounds, wet and echoing in the air just softly. "Mmn, Malech. Maybe I should have you fuck her. She's so wet, I bet you could slide right in and start raping this bitch full speed. Would that please you? Especially when you cum deep in her womb and get her pregnant?" Elizabeth gazed seductively at Malech. "You want to, don't you~?"

The moment Amethyst told him what was happening, Alexander had already left the building. "Abby!" He started shouting out, watching as some of the Fourth Years he knew of spread out in several directions. Even the professors joined in the hunt. Alexander himself picked a random spot, going out towards the hidden entrance of Accel. It took him no time, running at full speed, panting as he tried to find any sort of clue that could lead him to his classmate. "Abby!" He would shout out again. "Abby, where are you?!"

Running back to just outside of the student living quarters, he passed by Oscar, who he himself seemed to be flustered. "Oh, Alexander, are you helping us too?! Good, the more, the better. We're telling everyone to keep an eye out, but we're having no luck!" No way... Alexander bit his lip as he stared back at the Wisp desperately. "I'm sorry, we're trying all we can. We can't get a lock on her aura. Did she really get that far?" Oscar said in a rushed tone as he then turned to float off towards another area, joining another professor in the search. Alexander shook his head. There was no way that Abigail would just run off. Abigail loved Accel, she dreamnt of being here her whole life! To think that no one could find her, couldn't sense her...

... Sense. Scent! "Shit, it's worth a shot..." Alexander said as he went back towards their apartment. He hoped this works, but he needed something that had her smell. So once he burst through the front door, Alexander immediately went to her bed, grabbing one of her pillows and taking a deep whiff. Firstly it just smelt... perfect. Wonderful. "Abby...!" He said in a determined voice, rushing back out as he began to follow his nose.

Abigail couldn't believe Elizabeth had actually kissed her. It was her first kiss real kiss, too. Her and Pietro might have pecked each other on the lips once or twice since dating, but it wasn't really a kiss kiss. Eww..how could she like that salty, bitter taste?! It made Abigail sick...this was why she never liked the thought of sex. It was messy, and disgusting, and she hated it! Another click of Malech's phone indicated that he still took the picture even though Elizabeth was in the shot. "I think I'll save this for my own personal pleasure and masturbate to it forever," He told Elizabeth, his cock still rock hard and ready for more. He may have climaxed, but he was still ready and willing and to give poor Abigail more punishment. And considering she was still trying to look away from his cock, he found that extremely entertaining. "What's the matter, Abigail..? You still can't look at my manhood? Every man has one...This must be the first time you've ever seen it like this. They're all flaccid in any book you read about them."

Malech suddenly felt Elizabeth's mouth wrap around his still raging erection. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he closed his eyes. "Dear Gods...you're mouth feels so amazing, Elizabeth. So much better than her..." He groaned. If he wasn't at full mast before, he definitely was now. Abigail couldn't help but turn away, feeling disgusted at the sight of Elizabeth cleaning off his thing. How could anyone ever want to do that willingly..? Malech smiled upon hearing Elizabeth's statement. "It's your first?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her perfect hair. "Then I will make sure your first experience will be heavenly..." His eyes shot back to Abigail and that smile turned into a malicious grin.

That was just about when Elizabeth started paying attention to her again. She felt her fingers tease along her clitoris, and she moaned hotly. She hated that this was feeling good. She wanted to make her orgasm? Why? So she could humiliate her? Abigail sniffled and whimpered as she attempted to move away from Elizabeth, to no avail. Eventually she could no longer hold herself back, and all of a sudden she cried out hotly. Elizabeth's fingers would be covered in her hot cum as it oozed out in plentiful amounts. "Fucking whore." Malech spat, Elizabeth's perverse nature completely turning off his gentlemen like mannerism of speaking. "You made her cum good, Elizabeth. I think I'll take you up on your offer. How could I not, when you decided to give her to me?" He looked down at Abigail, who was still panting and looking up at him with a terrified expression.

"That's right, fear me Abigail." He began as he took off his gloves and threw them somewhere over by the couch. His hands them moved over to the chain that was holding her wrists up. With a quick, short spell he melted them and allowed her hands to fall free, but they were still bound. "Don't even try running away. Even if you do, you're naked and covered in your own filth. So many people would get the wrong idea." He forced Abigail back, and she landed on the cold floor. She cried out as he grabbed her pale legs and spread them painfully wide open. Malech was grinning insanely, licking his lips at the thought of raping this girl in the name of his Goddess Elizabeth. He crawled over her, and she was shaking. She was so frightened of him..it felt wonderful.

"Please...please don't do this. Don't take my virginity. Don't get me pregnant..you'll ruin my life." Abigail told him as more tears fell down her cheeks. Though it only earned her laugh from Malech as he leaned down and licked her tears from her face.

"That's not my problem, Abigail Hunter. This is what Ellie wants..and also what I want. So it's going to happen. Come on, doesn't this feel good to you?" He rubbed the throbbing tip of his cock just against her entrance, and once again she made those pathetic sounds of whimpering. Oh he would tease her up until the very last second before he made her a woman..

Hannabelle was looking out the window as he saw the fourth years searching for Abigail. She had put two and two together, and was worried. But there wasn't really much she could do, and she wondered if Abigail had gone away like she did last time just to be alone. Suddenly she heard Alexander burst in. She looked over to him and saw him fly into Abigail's room. "Alexander.." She started, but she knew he wasn't listening...he had been ignoring her for a while and it seemed like he was going to search for her too. When she walked over, she saw him sniffing her bed sheets. Was he trying to pick up her scent?

"I can help too.." She started, though he was already out of the bedroom. He..didn't even see her. He was so focused on Abigail. Guess he was really worried about her..especially from the way he called out her name. Hanna sighed and decided to stay here and hope for the best. Alexander's nose was just as good as hers...

Her mouth felt amazing? Oh, Elizabeth was tempted to shove that dick back in her mouth and really prove to Malech how much better she was at sucking his cock. "Mmn, such a delicious promise." She cooed and leaned in close to lick his cock while his fingers went through her hair. It felt so right, cleaning off Abigail's saliva from his cock. She even leaned into his palm. There were times where she wanted to be in control, to command how they would play and when he would find release. Now, Elizabeth just wanted to get her lust out as much as possible. The teasing she gave Malech was a double edged sword, and even if she masturbated, it wasn't enough. Gods, not even close. She needed this man. This man and his big cock. Elizabeth needing him to fuck her.

"You'd better, Malech dear." She cooed, right as Abigail began to cum. She chuckled playfully and licked her lips, prolonging her orgasm while furiously rubbing away. "Mmn, you're so lucky, Abigail. If I were to suck and fuck this magnificent cock, I wouldn't be able to give Malech the exquisite pleasure of crying out in fear, tears streaming down my face, fighting against his every attempt. You, on the other hand, you'll fulfill that desire. Oh, I want to watch him rape you. You've got my full attention now, Abigail Hunter. I want him to fuck you without mercy. I want you to wail and scream as his cock rips through you. Will you cry for both him and me? Make sure it's loud. I want my ears ringing from how hard you're crying!" Elizabeth sounded so twisted, grinning devilishly.

She watched as Malech shoved her over and freed her hands. Oh yes! She could struggle plenty like this. Elizabeth immediately sat back, and without a single care if Abigail saw, the woman spread her own legs and showed off her own hairless crotch, juices leaking from her needy flower. The moment her fingers grazed the sensitive lips, the Mage whimpered in need and continued to tease herself. "Oh Malech, fuck her. Be hard. Be rough. Don't go easy on her at all." She panted heavily, each one laced with a groan or sigh of pleasure. "And when you're done impregnating this unworthy bitch, I want you in me. Fuck me with both her cum and yours all over your cock." Elizabeth grinned as she egged him on, gasping as her fingers starting strumming her clit. "Hurry up. Don't keep me waiting!"

Alexander had been hot on the trail, having followed her scent to the library. It had been sad that he did ignore Hannabelle. He didn't hear her at all. Didn't even register her voice or presence as he burst in and out of the apartment. It had not been too long ago that they started dating, and while he did care about her, it became evident that the love he professed when they first began had either waned or possibly never existed to begin with. At that time, Alexander was careless. Stupid. Blurted out things so he could be accepted somehow. Perhaps he thought the shape shifter would be a good substitute, but having Abigail's acceptance somehow meant more. That's why it hurt so bad to listen to Abigail put him down like that. She didn't see him as Alexander, her rival, the man she tried her best to beat. She saw him as Alexander the fool, the idiot, the reckless Berserker who would die sooner or later. That's why it hurt. That's why he lashed out at her at first.

Right now, he just wanted to find her. And as he went outside though, too many smells mixed in the air, and Alexander began to panic. He was losing the trail! "Goddamn it...!" He cursed, walking past a group of students who hadn't caught wind of Abigail's disappearance. He could smell a warm pastry from the cafe. Some girl had way too much perfume on. Someone's gym bag was open, and the stench was repulsive. Damn it, Alexander couldn't focus. "Please, please... I need to find her!" He said to himself, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as he stood in the middle of a crowd. The Berserker focused. He thought of Abigail's scent. It was unique, just like everyone else's, but he became intimate with it. He could almost describe Abigail's scent: pure, sweet, almost light and warm feeling. Hard when describing her scent, but that's how it felt to him. So, with a clear head and blocking out all other scents, he took a deep sniff.

He could smell her! But, oddly, her scent was a little different. Like... spicier. Gah, it was hard to describe. But in addition to that, Alexander could pick up two other scents. Oddly familiar. Alexander immediately ran off towards one of the freshly built, but still unused newer buildings. He ignored a sign about it being impermissible to enter. Fuck that. He was here to save Abigail!

"Wait!" Elizabeth called to Malech. She crawled over, once again kissing him deeply. He'd also feeling her hand upon his erect length, stroking it softly and sighing between his lips. "Your cock really is amazing, dear. I hope you split this girl in two." She said with a smirk. Her other hand slapped Abigail's drooling cunt, and then spread her lips apart, opening her up for the man. "Here, a kiss to wish you well on your journey~" Elizabeth giggled and leaned down to kiss the top of Malech's cock, even giving a playful lick as she savored the flavor of his leftover cum and Abigail's own release. She then rubbed his head against the inside of her pussy. "Fuck her, Malech..."

Elizabeth leaned back to allow Malech to work, sighing as her hands dived to beneath her dress once more. But suddenly she felt a presence. She couldn't even turn in time as she got on to her knees to look towards the door, but Alexander was launching himself towards Malech. She couldn't move fast enough!

"Don't fucking touch her!" He roared, Malech able to see furious rage as he glared at the man with primal eyes. The artist would feel a hard, very hard kick to his chest that would have him sliding backwards across the concrete. Still blistering with anger, he then turned to Elizabeth, who looked fearfully at Alexander. He was a First Year! But those eyes... they wanted to kill her. She couldn't focus, she couldn't cast any spells this close. She hit the wall as Alexander still approached.

"Malech!!!" Elizabeth shrieked in fear, calling out to the only person who could save her right now.

The way Elizabeth continued on and on, expressing her desires to see him torture and tear open Abigail's flower...it was really awakening something with him. Something that probably was better off locked away...but Elizabeth had found the key and she released it. His grin only got wider as Abigail resumed her crying, and she even heard her mutter Alexander's name. "You want Alexander to save you? This is why I always hated you, Hunter. You hide everything true about yourself and put on a mask until you can no longer hide anymore. Or are you too stupid to realize that you love Leander?!" He shouted down at her, however he stopped himself when he heard Elizabeth call out to him. For the first time he wanted her to hurry up and do whatever she wanted to so he could tear into this woman's flesh, make her bleed, and pound into her until she couldn't even scream anymore.

When she crawled over to him, he felt her lips pressed against his. For a moment, that beast was quelled. Just for a moment though. He really did love Elizabeth. Had fallen for her hard ever since the day they concocted this plan together. Yes...he wanted to be her boyfriend. He growled out loud when she felt her delicate hand touch his throbbing cock, teasing him even more if it were possible. A harsh smack bounced off the walls, followed by a cry from Abigail. The sound made him shudder with pleasure, and finally he was back against the virgin pussy he planned to tear apart.

'With pleasure.." He said with a chuckle as he looked into Abigail's tear filled eyes. He was too distracted to realize Alexander was here...and coming right for him. His expression went from that devious, malicious grin, to a look of confusion as he turned a second too late. Then he was launched off Abigail, and he tumbled to the ground, across the room. "Fuck!" Malech shouted as he desperately pulled up his pants. This asshole?! Now!? Right now?! Though his frustration turned to anger as he saw him going for Elizabeth. Suddenly the third year disappeared and got in between Alexander and Elizabeth just in time. Whatever strike that Alexander was going to deliver, Malech blocked it. He was not just a mage....he was something...different. Something able to withstand an angry berserkers blow.

"Stay the fuck away from Elizabeth!" He shouted as he forced him back with a single burst of energy. It wasn't...magic. It was something else. Something entirely different. Malech then took the opportunity to scoop up Elizabeth in his arms and then he disappeared with her, leaving Alexander and Abigail alone by themselves.

Abigail managed to sit up just in time to see Alexander being thrown back. "Alexander..!" Her voice was barely above a whisper as she tried to get up and run over to see if he was okay. Though she was so weak...she could barely move. Still..he did it. He saved her...the man she so deeply wished to save her was here now. She should have been more ashamed. She was naked aside from her ripped up stockings and shoes. But she didn't care. "Alexander, are you okay?" She said as she tried to get up again and move over toward him. "You saved me...thank you...so much."

Malech and Elizabeth reappeared in her room. Malech dropped her on the bed, and immediately yanked his pants off and shirt. Fuck those two. He didn't want Abigail, he wanted Elizabeth. The woman who had teased him so miserably, the woman that he loved. "They're going to tell on us, and we're going to get punished. So before they do whatever they're gonna do, I'm gonna fuck you." He didn't sound like his normal self. No, this Malech was different...this was the beast she had released from the bottom of his heart. Once his shirt was off, Elizabeth would see a very muscular upper body...muscles that should belong to a mage...but they did.

He leaned over her and started tearing her clothes off, ignoring any pleas she might have had. He was a man on a mission...Elizabeth would be on the receiving end of all that pent up aggression she caused.

"Get back from me, Leander! Don't come any closer!" Alexander ignored her comments, avoiding a suddenly desperate attempt at an ice shard towards his face. He didn't even reply to the woman, however he just reared a tightened fist back, loading it up for a rather vengeful punch to the self-important Third Year. However, in a shocking turnaround, Alexander looked shocked as the last person he thought could defend himself against a Berserker's powerful strikes halted his blow. Directly! Alexander even had difficulty trying to press him back, Malech unyielding as he just caught and defended against his attack. "Malech?" Elizabeth's voice croaked from her throat as she looked up at the back of the man's head. His shout made her gasp softly, and she turned away at the sudden burst of energy that he sent out towards the Berserker, said man having not predicted that.

"S-Shit!" His primal eyes reverted to normal as he sent tumbling backwards, rolling upon the ground a couple feet away from both Mages as he grunted a bit and fell on to his face, picking up his head to see Elizabeth in Malech's arms, her own looped around his neck as she held him close. The next second, they had vanished, no doubt from a last resort kind of spell to transport them. It wasn't nearby at all, because Alexander couldn't sense them at all. Then again, there was so much magic in this room that he couldn't sense anything outside the walls. Wait, was this why they couldn't pinpoint Abigail in the first place? Wait, Abigail! "Abby?!" He shouted back in response and spun around, finding the woman having difficulties standing up. Alexander rushed over to her and gently helped her stand, not even worrying about her nudity right now. He could see the red marks, what almost looked like tiny gashes along her back. "What did they do to you...?" He asked, his voice completely shocked at the marks upon her body. She looked like she was tortured...!

"Wait, just... here." He saw the sofa, and as much as he was sure she wanted to get out, she needed a moment to rest. Helping her over, Alexander looked down to the ground, biting his lips. "Those bastards..." He cursed beneath his breath, letting Abigail fall into the cushions. There were chains at her wrists, so he managed to break them off and freed her hands at least. It was now that he noticed her naked state, but still, he looked upon Abigail with care. And a frown. She was hurt and... Alexander wasn't there to protect her. She might hate him. She might detest him for the things he said. If she did, why did she say thank you? Looking at her with wide eyes, he didn't think he'd ever hear her say that to him. Thank you. Thank you so much? Alexander nodded lightly to her and took off his jacket, throwing it around her for the moment. At least she could feel some sort of shelter in that.

He sighed and pulled her into a light hug. He rubbed her back and just shut his eyes. She still had that spicy kind of tang to her scent, and he wasn't sure what it was, but it was strong as he held her against him. Alexander liked it, honestly. And holding her near naked form against his bare chest (cause, apparently, Alexander didn't believe in shirts) felt nice. "I'm just glad I got here in time." Alexander told her, starting to explain how Amethyst was trying to pinpoint you. And then it led into a huge search for her. Everyone was helping. Everyone... Pietro was too... His eyes gazed off to the side a little. She'd probably like that. That her boyfriend was looking for her. "... Pietro's probably worried sick about you." He told her softly.

In his heart, there was a very noticeable jealous spark. It was rather pronounced, like a balloon filled to its max capacity, but just barely hanging on. A little kick, just one tiny kick, and who knows what could happen. All Alexander knew was that right now, he hated Pietro. Deeply. Why did Abigail accept him? What did he have that Alexander didn't have? No, Alexander had everything else compared to that preppy school boy. He was better for Abigail! ... But what did it matter? At most, maybe he could hope that at least Abigail could start talking to him again...

Upon appearing in her room, Elizabeth looked around. That was a rather powerful teleportation spell. But, considering his near eidectic memory, Malech probably had a completely perfect image of Elizabeth's bedroom etched into his mind. "Gods, thank yo- Ah!" She yelped in surprise, bouncing upon the mattress just slightly as she looked to Malech in shock. What was he doing? That was just rude! She opened her mouth to speak, but she saw him throw off his shirt, and immediately, she lost her voice. Malech was so fit. So chiseled and perfect. The man had the body of Hercules, but the charm of Narcissus. Well, it still didn't explain his behavior. So Elizabeth attempted to speak up once more. "Mal-" But the man continued. His voice though... it sounded so much harsher. Wait, what did he say?! Fuck her?! "Wait, Malech, dear. We-We need to come up with a... Malech?" And suddenly, he was upon her. Elizabeth suddenly didn't have any more control!

The woman suddenly shrieked rather cutely in surprise as suddenly her corset was torn off her body. While Abigail had a sizable chest of her own, Elizabeth's own perky C-cups bounced with a hypnotic sway. The perfect amount of lift, no sag whatsoever, and her areolas tipped off her pale breasts with pink caps with painfully erect nipples. But Malech didn't stop there. She felt her skirt being pulled off, thrown off to the side haphazardly, as well as her boots and stockings. Though those he just tore off. "M-Malech!" There she was below him, completely naked and blushing deeply. Though she just tried to sit up and glare at him, but it didn't wok. She was attempting to gain control, but she did so with a trembling stance. Nothing in comparison to Malech's desires right now. And despite how she seemed to talk some sense into him, her loins were soaked. Elizabeth could feel his eyes staring, and she immediately closed them. Though she rubbed her thighs together. Still, his gaze turned her on so much. Even now. Elizabeth found it difficult to try and regain control when she shivered with excitement. Gods, she loved it when he looked at her.

Another yelp left her as Malech would spread her legs and force her back, keeping her spread to allow him access to her drooling cunt. He was on her in a flash, and she felt the heated head of his member against her womanhood. Even though she knew, her eyes gazed downward as she found her breath caught in her throat. It wasn't until she looked up to his face that she finally spoke. "W-Wait! Malech, I'm-!" And then he thrust forward. Elizabeth suddenly arched her back as her hands went back to the sheets and squeezed them in a vice grip, just like her wet tunnel nearly squeezed the life out of him. Malech would then feel a warmth surround his length, crimson almost contouring to ever vein upon his shaft. Despite Elizabeth's sensuality, her ability to tease, to taunt and drive him wild, she had hidden the fact that she was a virgin as well. Oh the pain was immense for Elizabeth...

... But if Malech looked at her face, even as tears pricked her eyes, she gave a breathless chuckle with a smile pulled across her lips. "O-Oh Gods... it hurts so good...!" Elizabeth finally started panting, feeling painfully stretched out around Malech's manhood. A single hand grasped his shoulder, like she was bracing herself. She took a second to compose herself, looking at the man, directly into his eyes. There was a particularly naughty, seductive allure to it. She just smiled at him, squeezing his shoulder as encouragement. "M-Malech, I promised you a virgin to rape. Treat me like you would've treated that bitch, Abigail. I don't want gentle. I don't want slow." Slowly, that hand upon his shoulder caressed down his chest, feeling the line between his pectoral muscles. She licked her lips. "Gods, please rape me. Make it hurt. Please, Malech? Make my tight pussy never forget the shape of your cock. Please...?" Her voice begged him as her tunnel still was attempting to get used to his sides.

Elizabeth felt dirty, but she loved it. The pain of him tearing into her body, it was primal. She wanted it again. She didn't care if it hurt. She didn't care if Malech started pumping in a rhythm she couldn't handle. She wanted control before, but now she wanted Malech to use her for his needs!

Abigail was almost still in shock with the whole ordeal. Because of this, she was practically clinging to Alexander. Right now she didn't have her pride or her sarcasm..she only her relief. She could only think of all the horrible things that those two could have done to her. She shuddered at the thought of Malech taking away her virginity and getting her pregnant with a child.. Was it really all over? Or would they come back to finish the job? When Alexander sat her down on the couch, he'd be able to see her visibly shaking at the thought of those to finding her again and doing the same thing if not worse. She winched when her back hit the cushions, still sore from being whipped. Though she found so much comfort when he gave her his jacket and use it to cover herself up. It smelled nice...it smelled like him.

Feeling him wrap his arms around her and pull her into an embrace surprisingly calmed her down a bit. She closed her eyes, and her shaking stopped..only returning if she thought about Malech or Elizabeth or even both. But over all, she felt like she did when she was asleep, recovering from her last mission. She felt like he was there and would always be there for her, and..he really did rescue her. Just in time. When she called out his name, he came just in time. Maybe she had sensed him even though the color that was around her neck was blocking off all her abilities. Speaking of which, she wanted to rip that off. Though as she tried to, she realized that it was locked somehow. The damn thing had to actually be dispelled, and Alexander wouldn't know how to do anything like that.

Everyone was looking for her? Why couldn't they find her? Alexander did..but he wasn't good at sensing magic. Was it this place? Of course..that's why no one had realized where she was...but how did he find her? She didn't care at the moment. She just went back to hugging him. Then her heart dropped when he mentioned Pietro being worried for her. She remembered hearing his voice in her head but blocking it out. "Oh..right. We were supposed to go out on a date. No wonder you got here so fast...he probably realized I was gone not a little bit after I got kidnapped." Harmless words, but the fact that she was talking about Pietro probably would have annoyed if not downright enraged Alexander. It was almost like she was giving Pietro the credit of him coming just in time, but that wasn't it at all. Abigail was just speculating in order to take her mind off of what just happened.

Meanwhile, Envy smirked seeing her original host finding his way back to her. The other two were gone, but she could still mess with this one. The girl was too scared to feel anything..but she could still sense his hatred that flared up whenever the name "Pietro" was spoken. She returned to her original size, though she still remained invisible to them..and her spell went unnoticed. She whispered into Alexander's mind, suggesting that he take what was stolen from him. He would suddenly feel himself getting perverse, twisted thoughts. She even planted envious feelings over Malech...who had almost had sex with his woman just before his very eyes. A second later and she would have belonged to Malech and not him...

Meanwhile poor Abigail was still nuzzling against Alexander, trying to calm herself and get her thoughts together. "..We better go. I need someone to dispel this collar..and I need to tell the teachers what happened..." As much as she didn't want to...she couldn't let those two get away with this. "I..I think I should talk to Pietro actually. I'd feel more comfortable telling him..."

Malech really couldn't even remember tearing of Elizabeth's clothes really. Nor could he hear her attempts to protest. He was just so focused on her...he could smell her...he could feel her...he even leaned over and tasted her neck. Mnn! He was fucking ready for this. The thought of her not being a virgin didn't even register in his mind as he forced her legs apart. He wasn't sure if he would have cared even if it did. This time he didn't tease or prod. No, he shoved himself into her as hard as he could! Fuck, she was so tight...and so wet. It felt so amazing Malech had to stop himself when he realized why she was so tight and remembered her words...he was her first, and he promised to make it gentle and loving...but...

He looked down at her as she expressed her pleasure. Wait..she liked the pain? It hurt good? He smirked and licked his lips. "You're such a naughty pain slut, Elizabeth..." A masochist, and a sadist. Malech loved those. One that could find pleasure in not only giving pain, but receiving it. It was the best of both worlds. He looked into her eyes as she begged him to rape her. He started chuckling darkly and then started to pull himself out, almost completely...

..And then he rammed himself into her again. "As if you had to ask me, Ellie. I was going to do this to you regardless of what you wanted or not!" He growled in her ear as he grabbed her hair and forced her head back. He snarled and then bit her so hard, it left a red indentation on her skin...but it didn't draw blood. Now that she was his...he would give her what she wanted...and take what he did. He pulled out of her and then once again rammed back in, the first few minutes of his pleasure deriving from all the pained moans that she made. He then started going not only hard but fast, the sounds that their bodies made bouncing off the walls.

"Fuck...! You fucking feel so good!" He shouted before suddenly pulling out of her and then grabbing her by the hips. Suddenly she was flipped over and dragged back to him, now on her hand and knees. He slammed himself into her again with no warning, pulling at her long locks of hair. Then she would feel a painful slap across her ass. He was punishing her. Punishing her for all those frustrating moments where she denied him. "Do you fucking like this? Huh?!" He demanded as he gave the same cheek a slap again, making it turn a deep shade of red.

This would have all felt nice, all felt wonderful, if maybe he didn't say that. God, why did he even say that?! And the moment Abigail just agreed with him, the man frowned visibly. A date? Alexander bit his lip and seemed to nod and let out a sigh. It nearly became shaky. "Yeah, of course..." The spite in him burned his heart more and more. What was he? Didn't he just save her fucking life? Abigail was being fucking ungrateful, that's what she was doing right now. What about Pietro?! That bastard wasn't here. Him? The Berserker named Alexander Leander? Uh, yeah. He was here. Not only that, he saved her fucking life right on time! What if Malech raped her? Elizabeth killed her? Pietro wasn't even close, he could smell that bastard a mile away, nowhere near the building. In fact, it was just Alexander who was here. Why couldn't she see that he was her hero right now? Why did it sound like she just... like she just expected him to do it like it was his job? Alexander did it because he cared.

Even as Abigail remained close, Alexander was lost in his jealousy. The man was drowning in it. He felt like if he bit his lip any harder, he'd tear away skin. That pain would be much more enjoyable than the one he felt in his chest right now. 'Notice me, goddamn it... please...' Alexander begged her in her thoughts, but she just rested against him. Why? He never felt so worthless right now. Pietro, Pietro, Pietro. That's all he heard. For a moment, Alexander wished he was Pietro. Abigail paid attention to him. She'd probably swoon and throw herself on him. One arm wrapped around Abigail, but the other hand fell to his side, defeated. Maybe this was what he needed to see. That even in her greatest time of need, even when Alexander was here to save the day, it didn't matter. It just didn't. There wouldn't be any hope after this, wouldn't there? Alexander released his lip and was about to say for them to get up and get going. Wouldn't want to be late for her date, did she?

But, there was another spark of jealousy. And it seemed to explode and burn brighter. He should just... take her, shouldn't he? Alexander tried to wonder why he thought something like that. God, she was nearly raped! Why would he want to do that to her?! But, no... he should. He imagined her naked form under that jacket of his. The Berserker could easily overpower her. Her power was negated. Abigail couldn't fight back, and she was wounded. This would be his only chance. Yeah... yeah! 'How long did I get turned away? Fucking notice me! Notice me!' Alexander shouted in his mind as his own body started to shake slightly, something that Abigail would feel. She belonged to him. Abigail belonged to Alexander. She was his! How dare Pietro take her away?! That man wasn't good enough. It didn't matter about popularity, being liked more, or that he was probably rich, powerful in magic, whatever. Alexander was so much better than him, and he'd prove it.

Malech... That little fuck almost touched what belonged to him. He did touch her. Fuck. That little... fuck! He breathed in deeply, ignoring whatever Abigail said at the moment. Though that was probably the final straw. She smelled good. Delicious. That spicy scent, now he remembered what that smell was like. Hanna smelled like that when they were fucking. Wait, so Abigail...? No way. So now she wanted Malech instead of him?! He couldn't take it anymore. He was long past the breaking point, and in a flash, Alexander's hands clasped her arms tightly.

"Shut. Up." His voice was filled with disdain. "Pietro this. Pietro that. Do you see him here? Do you see him here right now?" Alexander was passionate with his emotions when they came out. They flowed out like his own aura, and Abigail would get the full brunt of it. "You'd feel comfortable telling him what? Why can't you say it to me? I've known you longer! You've barely known him a couple months, why did you choose him?!" Envy dripped off voice. Hatred for the man she was dating. Betrayal in his heart for the woman he finally understood his feelings for. "You knew it... you had to know. I had my eyes on you. You were mine. Not his. And yet you went with him. Are you trying to run away from me? What the hell did I do, Abby?"

Suddenly, she was shoved back on to her back, his leather jacket rubbing against her whipped marks or burns from the violet wand. A firm hand held pressure on her shoulder to keep her from rising. In her current condition and without her magic, even she had to know that resisting him was futile. Alexander sat between her legs as well, the intimate range of two bodies crossed, yet he was far from romantic right now. "You were turned on from Malech too, weren't you? You even wanted him? Him?!" He glared down at Abigail, his eyes starting to shift. They were changing into his more primal eyes.

When he smirked at her, Elizabeth moaned. Oh that wasn't supposed to happen! She blushed at her vulnerability and at being called a pain slut. A... A slut? Her? No, she was prim and proper. For a moment, she faltered and found herself unable to answer. Where did the gentleman she knew and was used to speaking to go? Instead, she was staring at some brute. Some bastard that got off on her suffering. And by god, she loved it. It was just so hard to accept right now! It was so new to her. But she couldn't deny what she wanted. She didn't lie when she spoke to him not two seconds ago. Though something in her mind asked her; what was she getting herself into exactly?

There went that thought. Elizabeth gasped as Malech withdrew slowly, grasping his shoulder tightly. "J-Just a mo-" Another interruption, but this time she shrieked in pain. "A-Ahhh!" Her voice was unfiltered and she scrunched her face into one that clearly showed her pain. God, he was so big. Her once virgin folds needed time. But she soon felt another burning sensation in her scalp as Malech yanked her head back. "M-Mal... ech!" She whimpered weakly. The moment his teeth sunk in, she wailed again and grabbed him. She felt it burn, he was so close to piercing the skin! And his hips never stopped. Gentle and loving, she once pictured that as her first time. But now... but now...

Every ounce of pain drew more fluids from her filthy fuck hole that Malech was making good use of. After her wail, she simply stared up at the ceiling and became his victim, smiling as she moaned wantonly. Yet ever particularly hard or deep thrust, she'd let loose a pained grunt in his ear. Oh, he'd get a kick out of that. "Oh fuck... oh fuck..." She panted, feeling all of that pent up frustration rocking her body. Elizabeth was both in a world of pain and a state of pure bliss. The confusion her senses had was a joy in itself as well! "Yesss... yess!" Elizabeth cried out, squeezing him hard against him, feeling his muscular body pressed up against her own lithe and nimble form. He was a giant compared to her. They fit so perfectly.

To hear his pleasure from using her body, it made her tremor. Elizabeth though soon felt him leave her depths, drawing some confusion from her as she looked at him. She gasped weakly as she went to her hands and knees, and in that split second of rest she had, she knew what was coming next. Her puffy lips flexed at him with desire, and she was so excited that the moment he tore through her folds again, Elizabeth suddenly went rigid. She was cumming! The very first orgasm Malech gave her wasn't even a couple minutes into their sinful act. Though she came back to reality as the slap to her ass and yank on her hair again made a joyful tear prick her eye. He was talking to her? Elizabeth should answer! Give him an answer! "Unh! Y-Yes! I love it!" She moaned loudly at the second slap, her pale skin rosy red.

"Oh Gods yes! It's so hard, you're splitting me in half!" Elizabeth gasped out, soon falling forward with her ass still held high in the air, cheek pressed against the wrinkled sheets. "Use me more! Use me to get off, please! I-I feel, ah, I feel so good! Give me it all, please!"

Abigail didn't immediately feel Alexander get up, and she was still resting herself. For a moment, they just sat there in silence. Though she felt him tense up..and then he began to shake. Something was wrong..she could tell something was wrong. She sat up, looking into his eyes. They were..off..and before she could ask what was wrong, his hands were suddenly gripping her arms. Hard. Enough to make her wince. "Alex-." She started before he suddenly told her to shut up. Why was he so mad all of a sudden? What did she do..what happened? He seemed so..caring...and worried before. But now, he..he was yelling at her, just like Elizabeth had earlier. She could see and feel the frustration, the anger..but none of the hate was at her. No, it was at Pietro. And when she listened to him start to ask her why she picked the older student over him, she tried to answer but she couldn't get out the words.

He was dating Hanna...he had always said that she was annoying, or bitchy, or stuck up. Now he suddenly confessed to having feeling for her..and then he was accusing her of knowing? "Nothing! And..I...don't belong to anyone!" She cried out. There was no hate or anger in her voice. Only fear. She was afraid of Alexander right now. She knew that whatever he was going to do...she wouldn't be able to stop it. Not only did her body ache but that collar...it was still blocking her magic! She was helpless again, but this time it was different...this time it was against Alexander and truthfully she didn't want to hurt him with her spells, so even if she did have them she pondered on whether or not she could use them against the berserker...but then....

"Alexander!" She screamed when he pushed her onto her back. She immediately closed her stocking clad legs. The material of the stockings were ripped up and holy, so he would see patches of her skin. Some of it was red from where the wand had touched her. Though he pushed himself in between his legs and held down her shoulder so she couldn't get up. No...she couldn't use her magic. But she would fight back. She had almost been raped by Malech..she wasn't going to let Alexander do this to her. However, before she could even start to fight back, the last accusation out of his mouth broke her. "No! I would never...ever be turned on by someone like him! Alexander, I swear!" She told him, though even she could smell the arousal that was in between her legs still. Still?! She couldn't deny that Elizabeth and Malech had made her feel..pleasure. But it wasn't because she wanted it..it was because it was forced upon her.

Could she tell Alexander that he was the reason why she started to get wet in the first place? No! She could never do that...but seeing his eyes flicker back to those primal ones made her contemplate telling him so. No..she'd still fight back. She'd still try to run now that she wasn't chained up! "Alexander..! Get off! I don't want anyone...no one turns me on! You're talking so crazy...there's something wrong with you! You're fucking Hanna, remember?!" There was no way he really had feelings for her...was he doing this on purpose?! Did he just save her to fuck with her?! Or even...no. He wouldn't go that far, he wouldn't sink to their level. She pulled herself out from underneath his grip on her shoulder and then desperately tried to move from underneath him. She had to get away...now!

"What's the matter, Ellie? Isn't this what you wanted?" He asked as she protested. Oh but if she hadn't, this wouldn't even be fun. Not by the long shot. The pain was genuine, and so was her pleasure. As much as she tried to be in control of the situation, Malech refused to let her have that control. No. She was his to control right now. That's why she was bouncing on his cock, that's why she had been drooling over it and wanting it to rape her so bad! The most prestigious, beautiful woman in all of Accel was his to rape as he saw fit! Oh, but when he flipped her over he could feel her tighten against his cock, and then those lovely juices soaked him and his balls. She came already? She must have been just as frustrated as he was...good.

Her answer made him sink his nails into her hips more as he slammed into her hard and fast, even despite her orgasm earlier. She loved it...she loved being smacked and treated like this...and that made him more excited. He was fucking her like a whore...maybe she wasn't the type to enjoy romance in the bedroom? Well he would have to keep that in mind...

He laughed sinisterly as she begged him to use her more. "Again, you don't even have to ask. I'm going to keep fucking you into this bed until I explode. And you, you will take it all. All of my semen, I'm going to give it to you and mark your insides. You're mine, do you understand, Elizabeth!? You belong to me and only me!" He growled into her hear and then shoved her face into the pillows so he could focus on his thrusts. Oh...he was close. He was so fucking close that his toes were going numb as he slammed into her soft, pale, nubile skin. Oh, he had fucked her so hard she ahd gone red down there, and he could see just a tad of red still on her puffy, swollen lips. Mnn, it was so good.

"I'm going to cum, very soon." He told her, as she could do nothing to stop him from where he wanted to cum. If he was more of a gentlemen he would have at least pulled out. But fuck that, Malech didn't care if Elizabeth got knocked up. Either way she'd be his and he'd take care of her and be with her. "Beg me for it, Elizabeth. Beg me to fill up your naughty pussy with my seed!"

Don't belong to anyone? That was a goddamn lie, and he glared at her when she said it. "Like hell you don't. You're mine, Abigail. I saw you first, we went through the entire Academy together. I couldn't let you win, it wasn't an option. You couldn't be better than me, I couldn't let you get away. We made it to Accel, and this is where I thought you would freaking notice me. But even if I'm in the same apartment with you, you just fucking ignore me!" He snapped back out at her. He didn't care about her position right now. She needed to know. She needed to know everything, every little pain that he endured to get here with her. Yes, there was no denying it anymore. Alexander loves her. He loves her deeply. But it hurt so much to not have that feeling returned. At least, that's what it looked like to him. Abigail didn't say she wanted Alexander. He didn't hear it. She didn't act like it. Alexander's envy burned deeper and deeper, even more so than Malech or Elizabeth's.

This was a stronger kind of jealousy. Malech simply detested the girl, Elizabeth hated her for selfish reasons. Alexander's? He truly envied every little thing around Abigail at this point. Be it a person or a thing. And it felt like this for the entire time at Accel. He remembered the first time laying eyes on her and Pietro being together. Right after an amazing mission together. They fought for their lives on the exam to get in this place! Though there she was, dressed up for him, wanting to impress him. Alexander couldn't stand it. He felt his heart crack. And it just got worse. He found no reprieve in Hannabelle after a while, thinking he just needed a girlfriend, a woman to fill that void. That was when Abigail screamed at him. And he felt like the world ended that day. He laid in bed for days trying to find a way to redeem himself. Not to kill Elliot, but to gain Abigail's favor again. To be like Pietro, who she fawned over and spent so much time with. And just when he perked up and seemed ready to try again, his heart broke completely as he watched Abigail accept Pietro. And they started dating. Alexander never felt more alone in his life, even if he slept next to Hanna. Abigail was a part of his life. She had a special spot in his heart. Now... the only way to fill that hole was with her. And even if she didn't want it, Alexander wouldn't let her go now.

Her words sounded like lies. Then why was she like this? She couldn't convince him, nothing could. What, did she think of Pietro? That thought made him growl as she suddenly began struggling free. He tried to press back down, only for his palm to slip as he fell forward a bit. In frustration, Alexander growled again at Abigail's attempt and grabbed behind her head, seizing a fistful of hair. That would keep her from struggling away from him, for the moment. "I don't even love Hanna!" He screamed in frustration, his chest heaving with every pant that brushed against her cheeks. They were close now. Alexander leaned over her, their bodies just a mere inch or so away. And this close, he could feel the heat coming from her body. And the scent, oh her heavenly scent. Something else was clicking in his head. Take her. That voice again, just telling him to take her. Yes, he wanted her. He wanted to make her his. And even she would stop him.

His lips suddenly came down upon her's as he kissed her. Hard. Wildly. There was emotion in it, but also untamed desire. Dangerous desire. Her clothes were gone, nothing was in the way except for his own pants. The moment he met the button and zipper, he was honestly surprised to find himself achingly hard. He was harder than ever. He wanted this so badly, even though it was wrong, even though Abigail was showing all the signs of not wanting it. Alexander wanted to claim her. He didn't smell Pietro on her, and Malech, he saw that Malech didn't enter her. He got close, but no. Alexander would be the one to completely be inside this Mage, and he would be the one to mark her as his.

He fiddled with only one hand, his haste causing him to take some time. But it didn't bother him so much as to take his mind away from Abigail. It felt so right. So very right. Like he had been missing this for his entire life. Finally, after a moment of struggle, Alexander's hard member gently slapped against Abigail's inner thigh, causing him to groan softly. "Abby..." He pulled back, looking down at her. The primal eyes were soft for a moment, but then they were determined. "I'm going to make you mine, Abby. Don't struggle. It'll only hurt for a second..."

Yes it was! All this pain, it was exquisite and turning her mind to mush as she bounced to the rhythm and pace that Malech set. Elizabeth's muscles were sore, her cheeks humming with a dull ache as the stinging sensation softly waned. Though his constantly thrusting hips served as a firm reminder how raw her ass was. "Mmn! Yes, yes, yes...!" She moaned out, tilting her head back as her pussy quivered around him. Finally, what felt like an eternity, her pussy became familiar with the size of his length. But the brutality of his pace, how hard he was going. The man refused to let up. It was perfect to Elizabeth. There was no other way to be fucked. There was no better position. And there was no better man to rape away her virginity and take it from her so viciously.

She felt his nails dig into her hips. Elizabeth tightened up around Malech's dick and slowly arched her back, as if trying to escaping the stabbing sensation into her skin, whimpering lustfully when she could go no further. Her pussy felt raw too, soaking his length and allowing him further access into her depths. Malech completely filled her as well. She felt full from the cock inside her, almost overstuffed. Despite having gotten used to his girth, Elizabeth could still feel him stretching her out. She was going to go mad, she could barely moan without sounding like she was drunk. Even if she was from all this pain and pleasure.

Before she could completely become a dumb bitch that lived for his cock, Elizabeth listened to him speak. She shuddered at the words, once again her inner muscles caressing and stroking his length appreciatively for not even thinking of what she might want now. But when he said that he would explode inside her, she was all ears then. He was going to cum inside her? For a moment, she thought of the consequences, still being bounced on the sheets. The risk was great. And that thought along made her draw closer to orgasm. Already?! She barely came just a minute ago. Ah, but was it safe? It couldn't be safe! No, if he came, Elizabeth was going to become pregnant for sure. Elizabeth wanted to speak up again, but Malech suddenly shoved her face into the pillows and started going even harder!

That triggered another orgasm as she moaned wildly into her pillows, her nails tearing into her silken sheets as she couldn't control her own body. Despite cumming a second time, her sensitive pussy continued to pulse and throb around his meat, already working to another orgasm as her body began pummeling back against Malech's thrusts. "M-Malech, ahhh..." She moaned weakly and lewdly, trying to look back at him. "Today i-isn't, mmn, safe!" She gasped out, though she saw the clear intent in his eyes. He didn't care. Oh god, that was so incredibly arousing. She started moaning and her tone because almost seductive. "U-Unh! Fuck! I'm so close, please don't stop! Please cum inside my fertile pussy, Malech! Fill me up until I'm oozing cum!" Shit, she was going to cum a third time! She started whimpering as she reached a hand back, placed on top of his as she turned her perfect skin a lovely shade of red.

"G-Give me your child!" She screamed out as she went rigid, cumming one last time as her whole body trembled, eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head as she bit into her pillow, whimpering loudly as this orgasm truly took over her entire system.

Abigail had never ignored him! She thought about him every day! She studied so hard just to beat him! Oh, and all those early mornings in the classroom just to make sure she was there before him! All those hours brushing her hair and making sure she looked perfect compared to him and his lazy way of dressing and wild hair! So many hours she had spent, making sure he never surpassed her. When he did, she would curse herself for it! She wanted to be perfect, she wanted him to think she was perfect. To hear him admit to her that she was amazing, outstanding...she just wanted to hear him compliment her for once! There would be some nights where she couldn't stop thinking about him and his stupid face and how loud and funny he was and...

Or are you too stupid to realize that you love Leander?!

Malech's words echoed in her mind, and her heart skipped a beat. Was...was this what she had been feeling the entire time? Love? Not jealousy or...hate. It was love? She really loved him? All this time, since they were enrolled at school together, she had a crush on him? She remembered..the first day that they had met, three years ago. He had transferred in, and he was so wild looking. She had been the best in the class, and she made fun of him for being so strange. Then he had done what no other classmate had done..he told her off! He said that he was better than her, and he would prove it to her! Then he threw his own little insults at her.

Even though Abigail was angry at him that day, she also finally felt like someone would be a challenge to her. Someone paid attention to the grades she made. The way she could force him to notice how good she was and that made her feel good about herself. Then if he got a better grade than her he would do the same, shoving it in her face and enjoying her reaction. That had been there relationship for the passed three years. Though she felt a type of comfort in it. Alexander was the only person who knew her. The real her..the one that took pride in everything she did and thought she was a star. He made her feel like a star, in his own fucked up way. She loved all the expressions he made around her, how he called her "Princess", how he messed with her hair. Alexander wasn't afraid to say what he felt, to anyone. She admired that. She always admired that about him, that he didn't care what anyone thought. She wanted that.

Abigail's entire world crashed down on her when she realized what she had done. How she had treated him since they got here. Their entire dynamic changed...they had both gotten into Accel together. Yet she had set her sights on a different rival..one that she could never hope to catch up with. Pietro. And she had just..left him behind. She left Alexander behind, and hadn't even realized it. The studying was stressful, finding a way to save him from his inevitable fate as a berserker was also stressful. Not to mention, she distanced herself even more when Hannabelle sunk her claws into him. She just thought he had beaten her at something else. Finding someone that loved them. But...that was truly the only reason why she had said yes to Pietro...he loved Hanna, right?

Abigail yelped when he grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head. She wheezed heavily and trembled at his angry statement. Wrong. He screamed it clear as day. He didn't love Hannabelle. So he really did...he really had feelings for her? And..she loved him. But why was he treating her like this if he loved her? Why?! Tears ran down Abigail's cheeks. She didn't know what to believe anymore! Did he love her? Or did he just view her as some sort of object?! This was so confusing, she didn't know what to say or do! Not to mention she was so scared of him while he was like this...but him being so close...it sent tingles down there. Why was she getting so excited when she was scared of him?

"Mmph!" She cried out when he began to kiss her passionately. The jacket was sliding completely off her body as she struggled underneath him. No, this was wrong! Even if she loved him, he was forcing this on her..and she was still dating Pietro. Even if she didn't love him the way she loved Alex, he didn't deserve this. But...she wasn't actually cheating. Alexander was making her do this! Mnn..but she really liked kissing him, and...

Ziiiiip!

Fuck! He was taking his pants off! She wasn't ready for this, even if she finally realized how she felt about him. She then felt something hot and rock hard against her thigh. Right below one of the red marks caused by the violent wand. No! He wasn't really going to do this, was he?! After he just saved her from it?! As if he had used reverse psychology on her, she started struggling against him even more, grabbing at his wrist so he'd let her hair go, and kicking up her legs to attempt to close them and deny him access. "Alexander! Please! Don't do this to me! I'm not ready, I'm not ready to have sex!" She cried out loud as more tears streamed down her face. Was this her fault? Yes...she had done this to him! She had drove him crazy and now...now he might just ruin everything they had!

Malech loved how Elizabeth changed her tune so quickly. She was such a promiscuous slut! No, she was his promiscuous slut! That's right, Elizabeth was his and she was willing to do whatever he fucking wanted. So did he..he cared about her wants and needs to. But not when it came to this pure lusting desire he had for her. Elizabeth could call the shots everywhere else but the bedroom...that was fair, wasn't it? He closed his eyes as she finally told him what he wanted to hear. He was so close, yet something was missing. Yes, she begged him...but not enough apparently. He wasn't sure what to make her say, so he focused on the pleasure that was collecting in the center of his body. His abdomen. His lower legs, and of course his tool that was covered with Elizabeth's love juices.

He counted three orgasms this virgin had gotten from him. Three! She was so into it, and it was amazing There was no way he would have been able to do this to Hunter, and he was now glad that he hadn't wasted his time -or his seed- on that dumb bitch. If she actually got pregnant, he would have definitely regretted it. His future children should have two perfect sets of genes so they could be perfect too! And Elizabeth, oh she was fucking perfect. Powerful. Poised. If anything she was a Queen, and Malech was bending her over and slamming into her like she was some cheap prostitute! Oh he was getting close just thinking about that. His cock had turned such a lovely, perfect and regal lady into this! The thought filled him with glee.

Finally...finally she had said what he wanted him to hear. She wanted his child. She wanted it, and so Malech would oblige. They were both third years. They were responsible enough to take care of a child should they actually conceive one in this passionate night of love making. So Malech had no qualms of emptying his balls into her. With one final thrust, he arched his back and snarled as he finally came. It was the most perfect orgasm he had ever experienced. Elizabeth would feel his hot cum filling up to her very womb! Oh yes...this was so good...so nice. He opened his eyes to look down at her just as his orgasm ended. He let himself stay inside all the way until the last minute where he slipped out of her because he had gotten soft. Then he laid down on the bed and brought her against his chest, kissing her forehead.

"I have never experienced anything so intense. So amazing. Thank you for letting me do that to you, Ellie. You...made me snap and become something I tried for a very long time to hide. But I didn't feel guilty in the least." He told her as he closed his eyes and then chuckled. "If we get expelled, I promise life outside of this place won't be so bad. I'll take care of you."

The Berserker would have given everything to hear Abigail's true thoughts. What she thought about him then when it wasn't just about trying to beat or top noe another. Or when they came to Accel and actually thought of working together in that brief moment. And he would have given everything to go back in time and stop when Alexander lashed out at Abigail when she accepted Pietro's offer. He wondered what she would have said. We should have apologized, maybe gone back to Pietro and took it back? We should come to him? No. Alexander felt the pain in his chest and knew it wouldn't have been like that. But he still loved her. He still loved her that he just didn't want to stop talking to her. But at the time, Alexander was weak and fragile. All the wrong buttons were pushed, and as a result, the man just exploded on her.

Now though, Alexander knew there couldn't be much hope. She was saying this to get herself freed from him. To avoid what was going to happen. She just wanted to get away from him. Her away from him. The girl he felt so deeply for didn't even want to be around him? Alexander could see the fear in her eyes, and that just hurt even more. Would she run to Pietro after this? Of course she would. She wouldn't want to be anywhere near him. But, he couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let that happen. That's why he kissed her at first. To show her how serious he was. Was this forcing her? Physically, yes. But earlier, Alexander could see her mind thinking or piecing something together. What was it? Hate? Realization? He was honestly afraid to know. That's why this had to happen. That's why he had to force her. Force her to accept him.

"Abigail, stop..." Alexander ordered her, his voice low as she tried struggling. She began screaming, denying that she was ready. Her body smelled read, he could feel the heat coming from her folds. But she kept fighting. Abigail kicked and thrashed and threw her hands about, grasping at the wrist that connected to the hand that held a firm grip of her locks. "I will do this! I'm going to!" He snapped back, his free hand coming up to snatch one of her hands. He finally released her hair, now focused on holder her down. Abigail's kicking scooted her back, creating distance between them as their bodies grew further apart. She was escaping, and she sure as hell was doing it with all her might. "Stop it! If it was Pietro, you'd would just let him because you love him, right?" Alexander growled with deeper intensity as he tried to get a grasp on her still. He managed to close the distance once more, his large member caressing along her inner thigh again, gently prodding her entrance unintentionally. "If I don't do this now, I'll lose you to him! You'll stop noticing me, you'll stop even looking my way!" Finally, Alexander grabbed her wrists as she finally had nowhere else to go on the couch. She'd find her hands pinned down above her head as he managed to situate himself between her legs, Abigail incapable of closing them now. He rested against her wet entrance, and she could feel him pulse gently, ready to claim her. "I won't lose you! I won't!"

Then, it happened. Alexander fiercely drove himself into Abigail, all the way to the hilt. If Malech's length and girth was an issue, one could only wonder about Alexander. He grunted deeply as her entrance was slick enough to allow the initial entry in, but her tightness was both heavenly and inhibiting. He couldn't move much further, but even if she had depth to spare, her folds kissed his pelvis with Alexander completely buried into Abigail. "A-Abby!" He groaned out her name, panting heavily as the Berserker attempted to come down from the pleasure high, looking down at her. As much as he stole this from her, her very first moment of intimacy, Alexander gave her time, allowing her body to cope with this trauma. Her mind, however, who knows how she could.

"I won't let any other man take you. Fuck everyone else. I saw you since day one, I wanted to be with you since day one. It's not fair." He bit his lip as he began to pull out, trying his best not to completely get lost in the euphoria of the sensation of their naked flesh rubbing raw against one another. But slowly, he began to thrust into her. He made sure she took his entire length each time, letting her body know who she belonged to. "You should be with me, Abby! Not someone else...!"

Elizabeth was a moaning mess. This was no man. He was a vicious beast, a lust-driven machine with no other purpose than to fulfill its desires and sins upon her body. Every stinging sensation was a byproduct of his want to claim he. Every pain was a reminder of how strong Malech could be and how easily he could overpower her. She was bottom to him, a living toy for his pleasure, and she accepted it. She accepted it all. This would be her fate behind closed doors, and Elizabeth found herself none the happier. She encouraged him to continue thinking of just his pleasure through every moan and whimper she gave. But it was at this point that there was no pain in her cunt. Only the amazing humming of pleasure that the man brought upon her with each thrust.

"Gods... yes... please..." She gasped out through pants, really trying to bury him deep. There was a moment where Malech suddenly just focused on fucking. He was slamming away, and it drove her absolutely wild. It was shortly after her third orgasm that she screamed out that declaration of what she wanted. "Cum in me. Please, Malech, I need your cum in my womb." Elizabeth kept panting out in pleas, begging him until she felt him drawing nearer and nearer to release. "Yes, love! Mmn! Cum as much as you want into this slut's body!" And finally, she got her wish. There was a single, vicious slam of his hips against her ass. His cock kissed her womb, and she knew then that Malech was buried into her. She squeezed and massaged him lovingly with her pussy. And Malech came torrents of fertile seed into her welcoming womb.

The sensation was exquisite, and she arched her back with a completely glazed over look. She trembled with every single spurt of delicious cum. She gasped whenever his cock throbbed inside her. Elizabeth loved this sensation, and she could only think one thing. She was his. Elizabeth Von Rosencratz belonged to Malech Simmons. Mind, body, and soul. And hopefully soon, her womb would carry his child. Perhaps a strong son that would be every bit of a man that his father was.

Once Malech left her body, she collapsed on to the bed, panting heavily as she whimpered with after tremors of such amazing pleasure. But she felt him pull the woman's frame against his own, and it just felt perfect. Right. Elizabeth immediately rested her sore body against his own, head rest upon his muscular chest as her breath tickled his skin. "Malech..." The Black Mage spoke softly, smiling as she gazed down their bodies. She saw the light film of sweat that made his body glisten. She could see his flaccid member shimmer with her release, as well as it drooling remnants of his release down its length. He was a perfect portrait himself, and she could never tire of such a mastepiece.

Malech's release began to slip out of her abused cunt, red and puffy from such a beating. "You're an uncivilized bastard." She suddenly spoke, but she wore a smile as she began to feel his hot cum start to drool out of her lips. "You came in me and didn't even bother to make sure it didn't leak out. If I'm not pregnant, I'll be upset." Her voice took on a very light, playful tone as she simply kissed over his heart, pulling herself closer to his body's warmth. Elizabeth simply took his words in and smiled more. Even if they were expelled, she didn't care. She'd follow this man until the ends of the Earth, and happily jump over if he did too. "I'm looking forward to it, Mr. Simmons. Eagerly."

Abigail really did try her best to talk reason within him, but it was hard to focus when she was trying to also escape his grasp. It's not that she wanted to get away from him, she just wanted to get away from the situation. If he did this, he may never live it down...she may never live it down or forget about it. She didn't want him to do something he'd regret, or they would both regret! No, they had to talk it out...but Abigail still felt like she couldn't let those feelings she had been holding in for years go. She didn't know how to, and he wasn't helping by trying to have sex with her! "I won't stop, Alexander!" She screamed as she fought so hard against him, trying to break free. This wasn't the Alexander she knew. He would never hurt her...he would never even think about doing this to her!

Yet here he was..still yelling at her while he tried to hold her down for good. "I wouldn't let Pietro do this to me either, so please, stop it!" She cried out, though he had already managed to find his way in between her legs. Then she felt it pressing against her again. She shuddered, nearly moaning out loud at the sensation. She hadn't even really taken a good look at it but she could tell it was much bigger than Malech's cock. The way it slid over the wet entrance of her pussy made her bite her lip. Why did it feel so good when she didn't want it? Then again, Elizabeth had caused her pleasure when she didn't want it, and she hated her. But she loved Alexander, so was it really strange? Abigail didn't like that she didn't know what was going on. She didn't like not knowing anything!

"That's not true!" She cried out. She could never stop noticing him...even when she tried to avoid him he was always on her mind! Why couldn't she just say that! Why couldn't she just admit the truth?! Even with him pouring his heart out, he mind didn't want those words to escape her lips! Was it guilt? Yes, she felt guilty because they were both dating other people. This wasn't right, and yet...she still wanted to confess to him, deep down. Would he stop this if she just told him how she felt?

..It was a little too late. She tried to yank her hands away, but suddenly she felt his cock pushing against her. Slipping into her...entering her! She screamed as it slowly, painfully started opening up. Then, in one movement, he was all the way inside of her! Oh it was so painful! Terrible...it didn't hurt for only a second. She felt like he was tearing her apart! Her legs kicked, but that only hurt her even more. She didn't care, though! She just wanted the pain to stop. She just wanted him to pull it out! He was so big, so long...so warm...and he smelled good...

No! He was hurting her badly! I he loved her he wouldn't have done this to her when she wasn't ready! He wouldn't lose her before, but now...no. Even though he was doing this to her, she could never just stop thinking about him. Even when she said she wouldn't be apart of his life anymore, thinking it was what he wanted...all she could do was think about him when she wasn't with Pietro! "A-Alex! It hurts! Please stop!" She begged him as she looked through her teary eyes into his. He..he looked so...lost. Angry, but also...like he was feeling the best pleasure of his life. Like this was what he had wanted to do to her all along. He had his eyes on her all along? Since the very first day? Just like her..but yet she never realized it. Was she truly that stupid?

"Ahhh!" She felt him moving out. Was he going to stop? No..he was going back in! He was going to keep doing this even though it hurt..but she felt...strange. Two emotions at once. He was confessing to her and it made her happy, yet he was doing such a horrible thing while he did it. Maybe if this felt better..she would have told him something to calm him down. But right now, all she could do was cry and struggle as he continued to slowly thrust into her. Why was he doing this when Hanna...Hanna! He was going out with Hanna...the sex was great with her...she was hot as hell...Abigail remembered those words so clearly. He was going back on them. Was it because something happened between them? Now he was with her...but...she felt like second. She felt like she was getting sloppy seconds! And he had forced it on her! Envy's powers were still at work, bringing out her hatred once more, similarly to when she was being tortured by Elizabeth.

"I hate you!" She screamed at him, her face going completely red as she thought about him losing his viriginity to some other girl. This was all his fault! This was all her fault! Damn it! She hated everyone, she hated everything! "Why are you doing this to me!? Stop fucking with me! You don't love me! So stop lying, Alexander!"

Whatever came out of her mouth, it was lie. It had to be. Even if he felt some relief wash over him. She wouldn't do it with Pietro? Did she mean it? No, no, no! Right now, Abigail or any other girl for that matter, would try their damned hardest to try and get away from a man doing this to them. But he just kept reminding himself that he needed to do this. Abigail needed to know that Alexander wanted her, had wanted her for so long. If he didn't do this, he even did just take what belonged to him, some other man would. Pietro would. Malech could. Who else? Dante? A professor?! And the fear that Elliot would do something so atrocious like this made Alexander renew his efforts to pin Abigail down more as he entered her body. He loved her still, so he tried his damned hardest to keep her from experiencing so much pain. Even as she begged him to stop, as she cried as she experienced the painful sensation of her virginity being robbed from her.

"Abby, mmn, bare it just a little longer." Alex told her, keeping his grip tight upon her wrists. Even if she didn't have magic, she could still claw at him. And he wasn't invulnerable. "I'm going to make you mine, I won't let you stop me...!" He grunted out as he tried to keep the pace up for her. Each inward stroke was soft and sensual, feeling her wet tunnel wrap around him in a vice. Sometimes she squeezed too hard, and he honestly winced a little. However, Abigail's body soon relaxed its grip upon him and he was able to thrust with a bit more ease. At first, he only gave her some of his length. Like some vain attempt to ease the pain as well. But it didn't help that Alex had thoughts of Pietro wanting to take her, or just moments ago when Malech almost did. He tried to stay slow, though he was now feeding her his entire manhood, their bodies meeting and clapping together lewdly as he felt her slick juices coat his member. Her body was so hot and slick, soft as she massaged him intimately. This really was the best...

Suddenly, her scream made him pause. Those three words, opposite of the three words he wished he could hear, floored him. But Envy's roots were deep in him at the moment. Instead of giving her that same defeated look like before in the Nurse's Office, Alexander just stared back. He was pissed now. She hated him?! He saved her. Not only that, but he confessed to her! Maybe not directly, but everything he spoke of was true. From the bottom of his heart. And now she spat it back in his face by saying she hated him? Alexander growled deeply and tightened his grip upon her wrists, squeezing hard. "You... bitch!" Alexander snapped and he got closer to her, his bare chest pressed up against her own. "You... You don't get it at all!"

Without remorse, Alexander started moving again, but he no longer gave her the benefit of a gentle rape. "Unh!" Came a hot grunt as he glared daggers at her, never slowing himself down once as he invaded her once virgin folds. Abigail would feel every powerful thrust that he would spear into her, Alexander pumping his hips hard and fast to claim her. "Fine, you don't want to make this right?! Keep telling yourself that!" He panted out, getting into her face. "You're mine, you fucking got that?! Mmn! I-I'm not letting some fucking... preppy... bastard take you away from me!" Goddamn you, Pietro. This was all your fault. And Abigail...! Why couldn't she just tell him?! Why couldn't she just return his feelings?! The pain was being overcome with boiling frustration and burning envy. "Did you tell Pietro you love him? Huh?!" Alex growled as he started giving slow, yet deep and hard thrusts against her squeezing cunt. He momentarily groaned and looked down, looking at his cock being swallowed up by Abigail's pussy. There were stray traces of her hymen being torn, but also plenty of evidence of her own arousal. So she was lying! That had to be the reason! Because she was enjoying this. And she called him the liar?

"I'm fucking you, and I'm not Pietro. Does that break your fucking heart? No, because all you're doing is screaming at me. Like you always...! Fucking...! Do!" Alexander was speeding up again. "I, mmn! I hate that s-stupid grin you wear every time you beat me at something! I hate your, hah, stupid confident attitude! Fucking hate... h-hate the way you call me an idiot... a-and how you, mmn..." He was starting to pant hard as he started feel the pleasure. As much as he wanted to shout at her, her body felt so amazing. But how he thought of it being Abigail, it just felt even better! "I hate how... how fucking good it feels inside you...!" And that had to be a lie, because the moment he said that, a loud groan followed afterwards. Alexander began shutting his eyes, moans leaving him regularly as the Berserker rocked her body deeply. He spewed more at her, but it was beginning to become difficult to speak.

Because he was fucking the girl he loved. And he momentarily forget everything as his hands left her wrists and he fell over on top of her, still pumping away. Her breasts were mashed against his chest. His head rested next to her's and she'd hear the Berserker moan and growl into her ear, every pant a sign of how hard he was going. Alexander moaned Abigail's name quietly every now and then, almost completely focused on the act they were in.

Abigail winced as he squeezed her sore wrists that still had indents from the chain earlier. Ugh, why did she say that?! Now he was even madder and...she didn't even mean it. She just lashed out and...something was fucking with her head...but she didn't have time to think about it. He was in her face now, his chest against her breasts. Ugh, it felt like he was smothering her, and his cock was stretching her out so much...he was glaring down at her and he was angrier than before. But yet, being under him like this, with their bodies pressing together made Abigail feel...well...she felt...

"AHHHH! Alexander! Ouch! Owww!" She screamed as he started mercilessly slamming into her body. He wasn't being slow anymore...and if she didn't know any better he had gotten even longer! Or maybe, maybe he hadn't been shoving it all the way in? The pain in between her legs flared up even more, though when she looked into his eyes..she shuddered at the way he looked at her. Those eyes...that defiant glare..it might have been different but it was all the same. Abigail loved that glare. She loved pissing him off. It was a strange oddity and even though he was violating her like this and it hurt....there was so much passion in his movements and in his shouting. For a second, Abigail could have sworn she felt something other than pain. Though it had eluded her, and she was starting to feel as if she couldn't take anymore.

"Alexander! Alexander, stop it!" She couldn't tell him anything else. She wanted to but...she didn't want anything else to set him off. "Unnh! You're going to fast...Mnnn!" Another sensation that was like pleasurable, though it was once again replaced by pain. She also felt less friction..did she get wetter. She...she was such a whore for this. Even though she was in so much pain, she...ohh! Fuck, this was starting to actually feel good?! No, it still hurt...but there was something about every time she heard him claim her that excited her. At first she was too scared to realize what he meant, but it was starting to make sense to her. He wanted her this bad. He wouldn't let her go. This was what he wanted and...she couldn't deny it.

He told her all the things he hated about her, and even though he was speeding up and causing her more pain, she listened. She listened to everything he shouted at her, though it didn't really seem to be the case. All that stuff...seemed like lies. He just wanted to be hateful...because she had hurt him once again. She sniffled and finally his insults started to die on his tongue as eh continued thrusting into her. "I-I'm s-sorry, Alexander! S-So...very...s-sorry!" She cried out underneath him and starting relaxing. She felt like she was going to cum, and the more she relaxed, the less pain she felt. This was starting to feel good for her, and for a moment...she didn't care. She wanted to feel pleasure from her first experience...and this was the man she loved as much as she didn't want to admit it.

"A-Alex!" She cried out as she suddenly tightened around him again. This time it was unintentionally. She hotly panted and...fuck! She was cumming like before! The sensation though..it was totally different. Her heart was racing, her toes were curling...it was like a shock wave, starting from her pussy and spreading throughout her entire body. She could feel herself soaking his cock with her juices. There was so much she could feel it puddle beneath her! Her body shuddered underneath him, and she panted and whimpered as she looked at the ceiling. Alexander just made her feel good. Even though she had whimpered and did her best to hide her orgasm from him, she felt like he knew. He knew that she had gotten pleasure from him raping her and...she felt so ashamed for it.

His hips were a blur of motion as he pulled back all the way out of the woman and then thrust back deeply into her. He bottomed out into Abigail's tight little body every single time, groaning heavily as for a moment, that envy burning in his gut began to be drowned out by out those suppressed feelings for the Mage he was raping beneath him. However, despite forcing her, Alexander could feel her body respond so positively, and her fighting and struggling had all but ceased to just her shouting at him or begging him to either slow down or stop completely. Yet the Berserker did no such thing, continuing to bury himself as deeply as he could go. He ignored each and every plea that left her lips, and once again, without guilt or a second to think about it. Especially when she did nothing to stop him.

The air filled with the sound of their bodies clapping together. It just felt so good that he really couldn't focus on anything else but continuing to create such a lewd symphony of sound while also partaking in the sins of their combined bodies. He heard her painful cries, a demand to stop, and then something that was at least trying to barter with him to maybe do something differently. Alexander though didn't move any slower. Almost defiantly, his hips went faster. She wanted mercy now? Alexander didn't plan to do any such thing if she hated him. This would be his only chance to do it if that was the case. "Mmn, f-fuck... shut up...!" Alexander grunted in between thrusts, tired of her complaining especially when her body obviously wanted more of this.

And then she began to apologize. Followed by a loud, shrill cry as Abigail began to tighten around him. It caught him by surprise as he moaned out loud, his voice filled with passion and desire. This sensation, this feeling... Abigail came? So she felt good? It wasn't just that thought alone that plagued his mind, but that something good came out of this. Alexander made her feel good, the woman he tried so hard to please in some subtle way, it felt good to her. Normally, Alexander's ego would soar sky high, into the heavens as he'd probably rub it in her face for god knows how long. Instead, it just made him want to give her that same feeling again. Sadly, his body wouldn't allow it. Every nerve ending in his body was starting to buzz in pure pleasure. Every little squeeze and pulse of Abigail's tight tunnel along his aching length made him moan with wanton delight. The only truly bad thing was him not saying anything... to Abigail.

"Abby..." He groaned lowly at first as his hips pistoned on still. There was a throbbing sensation inside her, and it was Alexander's manhood. It was the only signal she would receive of his release. But no doubt nearly hard to tell as Alexander seemed to zoom in on the home stretch. He gave it his all, a last ditch effort to try and maximize her pleasure as the Berserker came waning in on the climax of his on. "A-Abby... fuck, Abby!" Alex's voice lost all hostility, all its furious edge. For the moment, he was really pouring his feelings out and showing Abigail that true desire he felt for her. How he wanted her. So with another powerful drive into her core, Abigail's man began to release within her, going stiff as he gasped out. He latched on to her shoulder with a claiming bite, similar to Hanna. It would sting, but slowly after he came back from the initial arrival of his orgasm, Alexander began to soothingly lick at her red skin. He groaned upon her shoulder, such a powerful orgasm shaking his form as Abigail would feel spurt after spurt of hot, virile sperm being deposited deep into her body.

"Oh shit..." He sighed out languidly, panting heavily and trying to catch his breath.

After her orgasm subsided, it was like a totally different experience. She no longer felt any pain. Was it because she was relaxed all the way? Or maybe she got used to it? Either way..Alexander was speeding up, and the only thing she cold feel was more pleasure. Oh, it was slipping in so easily now. It really was. He was going so fast and hard...and then she heard him moan out her name. It was filled with not only lust and pleasure...but it also was loving. He really did want her...he was so happy to be inside of her. In that moment, she was happy. She was happy that he was feeling so happy. It's what he deserved after everything she put him through...and was about to put him through after this was all said and done.

She heard him call out her name, on this time it was more desperate. She loved hearing it...but she realized that the way he sounded, he was almost over. However, she wasn't sure if he was going to pull out. They weren't wearing protection so..if he came in her..that would have been the worst! "A-Alex!" Oh, she could barely even speak with the speed he was moving his hips, pounding into her tight body as he lost himself to the ecstasy. "Alexander! Don't! Don't cum inside!" She begged him, but he was completely lost to the pleasure and she knew. No! If she got pregnant...fuck why the hell was she feeling even better now? She had already cum but...oh...it was like she was going to cum again very soon. She had to ignore it..she had to push him away!

Then with one last smack, he stopped moving, and she could feel something hot. A burning sensation. He was cumming. He was cumming inside and ouch! He bit her, but that..that sent her off the edge for some reason. "F-Fuck!" She cried out as her pussy began to twitch and once again release those naughty juices. No doubt Alexander would feel every twitch of her pussy on his throbbing cock as he emptied into her. Abigail was still moaning and panting hotly, her thighs wrapped around his waist tightly. Oh...oh it felt so warm...so thick! How could she even tell when it was inside of her? She didn't know that, but she didn't care. Alexander, he came inside of her. She started trembling as their orgasms subsided. He was licking her...that felt so..loving. Affectionate but..now what?

Abigail laid under Alexander for a bit, both of them catching their breath. What should she say? Well...she couldn't confess to him right now. Not when she was so confused. They had to get out of here anyway. The teachers were all worried sick and so was....she almost forgot Pietro's name! Guilt racked her heart when she realized that she had just cheated on her boyfriend...how could she cheat on him and then break up with him like that? Abigail didn't know but...she couldn't find the words to tell Pietro the truth, and she wasn't sure if she ever could. She looked back up at the real man she loved and she decided it was best to just leave everything alone for now.

"Alexander...we should go. Please." She wasn't sure why she was begging him to go. He seemed much calmer. "I..I won't tell on you. You saved me after all, and...that's the least I can do. So please...let's just go." She could have said something more comforting. Like how she would never leave him behind, or stop noticing him. Like how she didn't love Pietro, and she really wanted to be with him. However...Abigail couldn't bring herself to. She was...way too stricken with guilt and confusion.

The entire time, Alexander didn't hear her begging. He didn't her demand he stop. Because he only felt the deep connection that they had. Their bodies were physically connected, but in the moment that they released with one another, Alexander still deep within Abigail's body, it felt like they had a somehow even more perfect connection together. Lost in the pleasure and moment, he couldn't even begin to describe how amazing it felt. Her cry wasn't of pain or in tears, but he could hear that Abigail was consumed in this feeling with him. He could feel it around him as well. Her body seemed to actually welcome this unplanned event. Alexander didn't want to get her pregnant... at first. Baser, more primal instincts suddenly demanded that he do. She'd be his completely then. Abigail could be his mate for life. That thought sounded so wonderful.

As the aftermath of their carnal pleasure began, the Berserker had seemed to bury his rage, his envy, and his fears. Right now, it was just him and Abigail with the results of their union miraculously staying locked within her warm tunnel. Her own release had so generously coated his length, even dripping on to his now empty testicles. There was so much of her own nectar. Abigail must have really enjoyed it. Did she even... love it? Was it the fact that he took her by force? Or did she enjoy it because it was with him and not someone else? Alexander knew that this was so much better than with... oh shit, their shape shifter friend... Hanna! Yeah! He quickly realized then that he was in a relationship, just like Abigail did with him. As much as he loved this with Abigail, as much as he wanted to try and make something more out of this... fuck, this was a really bad situation that Alexander didn't know what to do or think of. The consequences of his actions finally hit home, and well shit, this was tough to figure out.

Their eyes met and despite knowing that it was best to just try and get her life back in order from today, still... "Sure..." Alexander replied with a rather unsure tone of voice, but he began to sit up and lift from her body. His eyes returned to normal, softer and without that intense hatred. But those same eyes gazed down at her body. He bit his lips, feeling a longing sensation within his heart for a moment before he reluctantly began pulling away. He only offered a shuddering groan as every inch of himself was pulled from Abigail's deflowered entrance. And the moment he did, Alexander panted lightly. Their mixed juices lewdly came gushing out in a small stream from her body, the man doing his best to look away and not make things more strange and awkward.

Abigail spoke though. Her words just didn't sound like what he wanted to hear either. It sounded like she just accepted what happened to her as a reward. So, she really wasn't into it like he thought then. Her body clinging to him in some small way. Her moans of desire. Was it all fake? Alexander just nodded his head for now and dwelt in his thoughts. He thought he could be fine with just taking her and was prepared to be shunned away and everything. Still, it actually happening was completely different from preparing and accepting it beforehand. "It wasn't..." Alexander at least tried to tell her that it wasn't just for use. Not like her body was a reward. Ugh, but this would just complicate things more.

They had made sure that Abigail was wrapped up tight in Alexander's leather jacket as her tattered remains covered nothing. Her torn stockings probably added another sexual flare to the woman. He was thankful that his jacket was just large enough to even go past her waist and the curve of her perky rear. Though just a tiny bend, and it would start riding up, so Abigail would need to be careful. Alexander though walked with her back to their apartment. She hadn't really moved her stuff, sometimes sleeping over with Pietro, but she never carried a ton of things over, so he jut assumed. He shut the door behind them and let her go, arm retracted from around her shoulder. His hands went into his pockets as he looked at her. Words wanted to come out but... to no avail.

"Home, I guess." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. Alexander eventually sighed gently, speaking up again. "I'm glad I got there in time..." What? To rape her? He met it sincerely, but he bit his lip as he reconsidered what he said. It probably didn't sound right, and he honestly began to lean away from Abigail if she tried to hit him.

Abigail was quiet the whole time. She didn't know what to think or even feel. It was awkward....everything was awkward. This all felt so wrong, even though at the very end of it all it felt right. She hated this. She wanted to yell and scream at him but she couldn't. She couldn't do...anything. Except forget that this happened. It was really thing only thing she could think of at this point. She wanted everything to go back to normal between her and Alex, but even if she pretended like he hadn't just taken her virginity, she couldn't ignore the fact that he had confessed to her. They loved each other, but....Hanna and Pietro. They didn't deserve this. That's why this all felt wrong. Maybe if they were both honest about their feelings sooner, then Abigail would have been Alexander's first....

She felt like crying thinking about that. He had been hers but he...he was already experienced. It hurt. It hurt thinking that she had already lost him to another girl, and yet...he still loved her. Even after being with someone else, he wanted her. Bad enough to take her the way he did. What now though? Would he just leave her alone and continue on with Hanna even though they..did it? Well what else could he do? Abigail didn't think she could break up with Pietro, so she couldn't ask him to break up with Hanna. Even though she really wanted him to..

Finally they were back at the apartment. She was ready to put on new clothes. However, before she walked into her bedroom, she heard him speak. She didn't respond to his first awkward statement, even though she was glad to be back. The second one however, she grimaced. "I..I'm glad too. Thank you. They could have really..hurt me." She began as she heard the bathroom door open. Shit...Hanna was here! She tried to hurry off to her room so she could take a shower. A long shower. Then she would talk to Pietro and the professors.

"Abigail! Are you okay?!" Hanna stopped her, suddenly in front of her before she could go into her bedroom. She moved much faster than she usually did. Like the older students, she had learned to move faster than the normal human eye could see. She had the physical and magical capabilities. "Oh my God, what happened to you..?" Hanna trailed off when she smelled it. Alexander..his scent was all over her, but not only that. She could smell his semen. She kept her face straight first, worried about how Abigail was. She'd deal with those thoughts later. Abigail looked down and tried to find the words.

"Alexander..saved me. So I'm okay. Elizabeth and Malech...tortured me." That was all she could say before slipping passed the woman who stole her love away from her. Not to mention, she wasn't sure if she could tell them about all the sexual torture she had been through. She opened the door and closed it, heading directly to the shower to try to figure things out. Hanna looked back to her boyfriend. What should she do? If she asked about it, how would he react? Would he deny it or..? Would he break up with her now that he had finally gotten to sleep with the woman of his dreams?

"We should...let the teachers know."

There was a rather uncomfortable air among them, especially when he spoke the second time. It didn't feel like he saved Abigail anymore. If he had just moved her away from there, got her to her room so she could clean up, that would be so much better. It would have been! Alexander wasn't even sure what came over him at that moment, but there was a nagging voice inside his head that just wouldn't shut up. The voice just demanded that he do everything that he wished he could have done in retaliation to his bitter thoughts of Pietro. And even know, when he thought of the man, his jealousy burned. If Pietro worked through that door right now, Alexander was certain with how he felt right now that he would have turned and clocked him in the jaw. For now, he just sighed and just watched as Abigail go to her room and stand there in front of her door.

But, he suddenly looked to the door at Hanabelle. Immediately, envy shifted to worry and guilt. Damn it, she couldn't have taken a nap or something? He quickly turned his head, thankful that the woman ran to Abigail first. He didn't even think about it though. Hannabelle was a shape shifter. She had the heightened senses of the animals, entities, and forms she could change into. It would be impossible not to catch Alexander's scent, one that she too was intimately familiar with. And Alexander didn't just came inside Abigail. He fucking came inside of Abigail. "It's nothing really to thank me about." The Berserker interjected, rubbing the back of his head. Would Hanna think he was just being humble? Abigail and he himself knew otherwise...

Hanna's eyes soon fell upon his form, and while he didn't seem to show it at all, Alexander began to feel his nerves acting up. The silence between them for the second she gazed at him felt so torturous for him. Did she know? No, she couldn't possibly know. They were alone. And why would he think of the ways that he was safe? Alexander felt sleazy. "Huh?" So preoccupied in his thoughts, he didn't even catch her words before. Hanna would definitely have to repeat herself to the Berserker. "Oh, yeah, we should." He needed to focus on something that could help him divert his mind lest he wind up looking suspicious. So, Alexander settled on thinking about Elizabeth and Malech. He remembered entering that room, and in that single second, Elizabeth and Malech could be seen with the most perverse and dark looks upon their faces. Malech looked primed and ready to rape Abby. Elizabeth seemed to have been enjoying everything up to the point of his entry. For now, these thoughts seemed to only anger him more as he sighed in agitation.

"It was Malech and Elizabeth." The young man would finally speak, raising his eyes to Hannabelle. "They... Hanna, goddamn, they fucking hurt her. They did torture her, those marks on her arms and back..." Alexander felt himself fuming with rage, knuckles turning white as he squeezed his hand into a fist tightly. He had to look away as he punched the wall. "Those fuckers...!" He hissed out. But just thinking up hateful thoughts wouldn't do anything.

Hanabelle was right. They needed to tell the teachers, and immediately he tried to reach out to Amethyst telepathcially, recalling the feeling of that mental link she set up with them. "I'll let Professor Amethyst know." He told her, already sending the message out to her. 'Professor, Abby's back in the apartment. I found her and... well, she's just taking a shower right now.' Alexander told her, biting his lip as he continued on. 'Let... Pietro... know too I guess.'

He...he was even worse now. For a the past week, he had been kind of off. But now, he definitely was out of it. Maybe thinking of a way to explain himself if she asked about what she smelled. Then again, he probably didn't really remember about her sense. Even now, Abigail's scene was permeating from him. It made Hanna sick but...if he rescued her and she rewarded him with that...she couldn't blame him from jumping at the chance. What she was really worried about was how he'd treat her now. Would he treat her better because of guilt maybe? Or would his thoughts even even more focused on Abigail at this point? Now that he knew what it was like to be with her...would he want her all the time now?

When she heard him talk about Malech and Elizabeth, she almost couldn't believe it. Malech had always been so nice to her. Elizabeth never gave her any problems, but also she never paid attention to her either. Why would they do that to Abigail? She could sense Alexander's rage and she quickly hurried over to him, taking his hands. "It's okay, Alexander. We'll get this sorted out. They aren't going to get away with hurting Abby like that." She assured him. Though her smell was even more apparent now that she was this close to him. He just...reeked of sex. She could even smell pheromones lingering around him. It actually...excited her just a bit. Though she was still worried about how this would affect their relationship. If she knew that Alexander didn't have feelings for Abigail, she wouldn't have cared. Sex was just sex, after all. If it was a simple manner of him wanting to experiment with other girls...Hanna would be right alongside him.

But this wasn't the case. He had cheated on her physically and emotionally. Still, Hanna didn't want to let him go. She thought she had taken him away, showed him great pleasures and how someone is supposed to love him...and still he just wanted her. She had to stop herself from getting too upset. She didn't want him to know she knew. She would just work even harder for him to notice her is all. She had to be a better girlfriend...she just had to. She hugged him after he said he would contact Amethyst, and when he did she moved herself forwards and pressed her lips against his. She even smelled Abigail on his face. They kissed? Of course they did but...Hanna didn't care. She wanted him! He was hers!

Abigail could barely stand up in the shower. So she sat down and let the water just hit her body. She could still feel Alexander's cum oozing out of her pussy. For a moment, she thought she was fine, but...seeing Hanna just reminded her that this was all wrong. She started sobbing, hating herself for being so stupid. For letting those feelings be locked away so deep inside her that it took a traumatic experience to come out. It was too late...they couldn't be together. Not when they were dating other people. She loved him though...she really did. They way he came in and charged at Malech...and went for Elizabeth. She wondered where they went for a brief moment and then anxiety washed over her body. She was a mess.

Eventually she got up from the shower and skipped her normal routine. She haphazardly dried herself off and then went over to put on a plane dress she could sleep in, but still go out in. It was cotton, white, and spaghetti strapped. It didn't do much to hide the abuse she went through, but she didn't feel like taking off her clothes and showing the teachers what happened. She pulled at the collar that was still painfully attached to her neck. If it wasn't for this..she wouldn't have wanted to see anyone. But she needed help. Slowly she walked out of her room to ask Alexander to take her over to the teachers..but they were already here, and..so was Pietro. Her eyes immediately hit the ground as she thought about what her and Alexander had just done.

Alexander knew this would be hard to hide. He couldn't just tell her, he felt so ashamed. He knew he should, but... the drive to do the right thing was completely submerged under the weight of not wanting to break Hannabelle's heart or incite anger. Or face the fact that he wanted to. Oh hell, he wanted to no longer be with Hanna and be with Abigail, right now. Alexander wanted to rush into her room and wait for her. Once she was done, he'd just hold her all night. For as long as she wanted. His thoughts wondered to Abigail more and more. Was she okay? Was she still scared? Thinking of the Mage suffering still and without saying a word, it bothered him. It bothered him deeply. Alexander wanted to help her and comfort her. Whatever it took for her to feel better again.

But, Abigail and Pietro were a couple. And Hannabelle and he were a couple. How could the boyfriend of a woman go to another woman and comfort her? Not only that, but to desire to be with her rather than his girlfriend. That's what it felt like right now for Alexander, and it was worse that he felt like he truly did feel that way. What stopped him? It was that he really did like Hanna and cherished her company. She was his best friend, he couldn't just do this to her. 'Yeah, right, tell her I fucked the real woman I loved, so we're through? No one deserves that, nobody...' Alexander thought, seeing Hannabelle approaching. As she wrapped her arms around him in an embrace, his own arms gave her a hug, squeezing lightly. This? This was okay. He could handle-

The moment they kissed though, his eyes went a little wide. And, worse, he hesitated. The feeling he had now was like he was cheating on Abigail! Alexander was struggling to come up with some coherent, steady train of thought. Something that could somehow work for everyone. He loved and wanted to be with Abigail. He cared and wanted to keep Hannabelle as a dear friend. How could he do this in the most painless way possible?! For the moment, Alexander recovered his senses and went for kissing Hannabelle back. Yet even he couldn't hide that pause, and even though he did kiss her back, it felt lacking compared to his previous lip locks with the shape shifter. Hell, before they were making out for hours on end, sometimes sex lasting even longer than that!

There was a knock on the door, catching Alexander's attention. "Hold on." He told her, gently squeezing Hannabelle's hand as he turned around to swing open the door. Oh, how he wished he didn't. Pietro just barged right in, looking around, calling Abigail's name. Alexander nearly broke the handle off as he gripped it in pure spite. Of course that man would be here. Of course he would just walk in like he owned the place. He tried to keep his emotions in check, but it still burned painfully. With a shaky sigh, Alexnader shushed him, to which Pietro glared back at him in confusion. "She's in her room. Probably resting..." That is, until Abigail actually walked out.

Pietro immediately hugged Abigail tightly and squeezed her against his chest. "Thank God you're safe." He whispered, pulling away to look into her eyes. He then kissed her. On the lips. Alexander couldn't stand that, and as a result, he accidentally slammed the door shut, probably cause some jumps here and there.

"S-Sorry."

"Abigail," Pietro spoke again, looking into her eyes. He gently cupped her cheeks, brushing his thumbs just beneath her eyes softly. "Are you hurt? Is there anything you need?" As much as he told himself on the walk over here that he would just let her feel relaxed and safe, Pietro was firing questions left and right in full auto. He caught himself probably after another several hundred questions, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I just want to know you're okay. You should stay with me tonight, Abigail. Please."

Alexander suddenly chimed in. "She should stay here." Shit. That came out just out of nowhere, but he just couldn't control himself now. "A-And Hanna. Two people can watch her better than you alone." Pietro seemed to protest that, shaking his head.

"A special key card, in addition to the room's key card, is needed to get inside. It's doubly locked, in other words. Abigail, you can just take the key card I gave you and head on up when you're ready."

"You have a key to his room?!"

Pietro really wasn't liking Alexander's tone suddenly. He sent him another glare, starting to lose his patience as he stood tall against Alexander's constant butting in. "I am looking out for my girlfriend, Leander. You are badgering me, and that is starting to wear on my nerves." The student captain told the Berserker, Alexander just glaring back. That envy was boiling up again, and he honestly wanted to smack this asshole around. He always despised Pietro anyway. He probably should get a broken nose. And then some!

Amethyst and Alan really were not used to seeing Pietro so...frantic. He ran into their apartment and they trailed in after him with a concerned look on their faces. "Alexander.." Amethyst started before hearing Pietro call Abigail's name over and over. Ugh...she'd have to wait until things calmed down a bit before she asked any of them questions. Alan glanced over to Hanna and smiled at her. She looked pretty down, so he might as well try to make her smile. She did return the gesture, though she seemed to still be upset about something. He was curious as to what, but right now they needed to figure out what happened to Abigail. He was concerned about who had the audacity to kidnap her, and how they got away with it for so long in the first place. Suddenly the door opened and all eyes were on Abigail.

At first, she wanted to go back and hide. They were all staring at her like she was some sort of wounded animal. Though when Pietro came up to her so suddenly and hugged her, she felt no comfort in his grasp. Not with Alexander in the room. The guilt was almost unbearable, though suddenly he moved back and their eyes locked onto each other briefly before she looked away from him. As soon as she did, she felt him kiss her. Her cheeks when bright red and she tried her best to hold still and not pull back. Alexander's behavior towards Hanna didn't make sense, though in Abigail's case one could chalk it off at her being nervous from the events that happened to her. Suddenly a loud noise made her just about jump out of her skin. She cried out in surprise, and she even started trembling. She was like a wounded animal...she was on edge, and she had to catch her breath from the scare.

Pietro wasn't helping. He was asking her so many questions and she couldn't even begin to answer one of them. Her heart was still racing from the loud noise, and when he finally caught himself and apologized she shook her head. "I-I'm f-fine.." She wasn't, she was shaking like a leaf in his arms. Then when he suggested that she stay with him, she wondered if she could even do that at all when she could barely look him in the eye. There was no way that...she could. Not now. She still hadn't come to terms with everything..and her resolve to not tell on Alexander was burning in her mind. However, that would mean she had to hide it from Pietro. She felt guilty for that! Oh, but to make things worse, now they were getting into it. They were arguing about where she should stay, who could watch her better and who could keep her safe. Now she had to make a choice, and it really did feel like they were both fighting over her.

Alexander's sudden outburst made her flinch again..and then Pietro shot back, throwing the fact that they were together in Alexander's face. Hanna suddenly walked up to him and tried to calm him down, but...Abigail knew that he wouldn't be calm as long as Pietro was here.

"Everyone relax." Amethyst's voice cut clear through the air. It was an authoritative order. She did not talk like this very often. Her and Alan walked closer to Abigail and saw the damage to her skin. "Abigail, I need you to come with me to Nurse Alyssa's office so we can get you fixed up." Amethyst began. Also to photograph all of her injuries as evidence. "But first...who did this to you?" She looked down at the girl in Pietro's arms. She was fidgeting, looking everywhere but in anyone's eyes. She was truly afraid. It pained Amethyst to see one of her students this way. "Abigail?"

"I...It was..." Abigail tried to tell them what happened, though she was beginning to hyperventilate. The stress of the current situation on top of remembering what had happened to her not even an hour ago...she couldn't take it.

"Abigail, calm down. Deep breaths, or you're going to pass-." As if Alan was a fortune teller, Abigail suddenly went limp in Pietro's arms as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she lost consciousness. "...out." Alan finished with a concerned look for the girl. At least Pietro kept her from falling.

Amethyst went and made sure Abigail was still breathing. "..It was a panic attack. She's fine but...Alexander." The professor began as she looked over at him. "Tell us what happened. Where did you find her and do you know who her captors were?"

For a while, both men seemed to be going at each other. They wanted what was best for Abigail, yet both their views collided and clashed. One of them must be wrong then. Alexander argued that Abigail should remain at her apartment, though Pietro feared for her safety and felt that he could better protect her within his own apartment. So, who was right and who was wrong? Both men assisted the the other was at fault, but not once did they turn to Abigail or get her two cents in the picture. After all, she was the one who could best decide that. Who would she pull for? Would it be for the student captain of Accel, a man well-known for his abilities and prestige, yet he did have the obligation to the student body as well. Or perhaps Abigail might side with Alexander, the Berserker who rescued her and confessed his deep love for the girl... and yet forced her into sexual intercourse immediately afterwards despite her pleas.

Amethyst's voice quickly caught both men's attention. Pietro threw his head in her direction, while Alexander seemed to glare deeply at the student captain for another moment longer. But he didn't look to Amethyst like him. Instead, Alexander defiantly threw his head to the side, stepping back. "... I apologize, Professor Amethyst." He apologized, letting out a displeased sigh with the Berserker. But, he didn't want to make things difficult. He didn't want to needlessly stir up trouble, especially when Pietro was supposed to lead by example. So ignoring Alexander for now, he followed along with Amethyst and Alan, examining Abigail's condition. He frowned visibly. She truly was tortured to a great extent. Whoever had her must have held a deep grudge against her. Pietro stood behind her and gently rubbed her back, allowing her time to answer. And yet, Abigail just gave them pure silence. "Abigail? Are you all right?" Pietro asked her, hands resting upon her shoulders.

Suddenly, she fainted! "Abigail!" He shouted in unison with Alexander, the Berserker instead using her shorter name, but it was Pietro who caught on to her and held her up. She had everyone in a shock, though all were thankful that it wasn't anything worse. Still, Pietro looked at her deeply concerned before his eyes shifted to Amethyst. As the professor said, Abigail was still breathing, and a huge sigh of relief came over Pietro. Alexander never let his eyes fall away from Abigail's unconscious form, and part of him felt responsible even if she had responded positively at several points during the act. The stress was no doubt intense, plaguing her mind still. As much as he loved the experience they shared after feeling her start to accept him a bit more, Alexander didn't enjoy this aftermath. "I'll take her to Nurse Alyssa, professors. The sooner she is, the better." Pietro told Amethyst and Alan, immediately bending to pick Abigail up and carry her in his arms. Alexander watched as the man walked out of the apartment, biting his lip lightly.

But they needed to get to getting back at Malech and Elizabeth. Alexander wouldn't let them get away with this, so it was no surprise when the moment Amethyst asked him for details that he immediately spilled the beans. "Malech and Elizabeth..." He growled, remembering the filthy scene of Elizabeth eagerly masturbating away as Malech prepared himself for raping Abigail. "I don't know how they got her there, but... I think it was one of the new buildings just across from here. Ugh, damn it, I think it was just finished, but they had her in the basement. Even I could feel that there was a lot of magical residue in the walls, so I think that's what made it hard for you guys to find her." Alexander looked down to the ground as he slowly backed up against the wall behind him, leaning against it. "I stopped Malech just in time... they had tortured her and were about to do worse. I don't even know how long she had been down there. But they were ruthless from the scars I saw. It was bad..." Alexander said softly, growling again in frustration.

That growl soon died off, and the young man just stared on silently. It bothered him greatly that he wasn't there sooner. That Abigail was in that situation. To think about her afraid. Crying. In pain. No, now... now was important. Seeing to her recovery and making sure she was okay. If Abigail wanted him around her even. "I got there, but Malech and Elizabeth teleported out. I couldn't trace or follow them." And then... of course he couldn't say what happened next. But, his eyes subconsciously pulled themselves to Hanna. "I brought Abigail here, first thing..." The teachers would believe it. Abigail was now in the care of Pietro and headed to the Nurse's Office. There was no reason to doubt it.

But, Hannabelle on the other hand knew something else. Smelt it. And only she would see through that lie.

Back
Top Bottom