Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Accel(Max and I)

When Alexander came out Hannabelle was sitting cross legged on the couch with a giant white sleeping shirt on. The couch was already littered with a few empty bottles, and on the floor was more alcohol. "I dunno where she went, she just said she'd be back soon." She started as she adjusted herself on the couch so she was facing the back of it. Then she slowly leaned herself back so that her head was touching the floor, moving her legs up upon the back of the couch. Her shirt raised up slightly and he'd be able to see her red panties as she crossed her legs. This girl truly did not like wearing bottoms.

"Oh, yeah. I'm playing one right now. It's Ranger Man. Ever heard of it? You play this guy who leads a gang, and he uses arrows and stuff to kill his opponents. It's a hack and slash so I am pretty sure you can play." Hannabelle pointed to the controller and then remembered the way Abigail looked when she walked out. She tried everything to rack her brain, but try as she might she couldn't think of why she'd be dressing that way. "I'm pretty sure Abigail is meeting some guy right now, but I have no idea who. I've never seen her interested in dating but the way she was dressed..she had to be going out with some guy." Hannabelle mused passively as she allowed her body to slide down the couch and to the floor. Her eyes then went to Alexander.

"Honestly, I really thought you would be the first person she dated. You two are so close. Abigail never lets anyone get under her skin 'cept you. I thought it was because she liked you...only she's not dressing all sexy for you. But someone else...Hmm..." She was truly thinking hard about it, but considering she was unconscious nearly every time Pietro came around, she vaguely had a memory of him.

Oh my god, he pulled my chair out. What a gentleman! Maybe he likes me..oh god I hope he likes me! She thought as she gave him a smile when he returned to his seat. As she spoke, she noticed how intently he was staring at her, and it made her a bit nervous, so she had tripped over her words here and there but he had gotten the message. She leaned in as he began to talk, not because she wanted him to appreciate the better view of the top of her breasts, but because she was genuinely interested. The more he went on, the more she realized that she would not be able to excel as fast as he had done. He did his test alone back when it was harder. She was already at a disadvantage there, and truthfully her body just wasn't capable of doing missions all by herself.

She had learned that out there, during their exam that she hadn't tapped into the deep wells of energy that would allow her to access even more powerful spells. She only had a small pool that she pulled from every day. She was hoping, however, that the acceleration process would help her with that. Then they would really see what she was capable of. Once he finished his story, she opened her mouth and whispered, "Amazing." Though she could get no further word out as Pietro went on further. Oh that's right. He did want to discuss something important with her. Something that she had no problem with discussing now.

To be honest, as vain as she was, Abigail was certain that he wasn't going to ask her out. He was so serious, and she'd probably have to try to get his affections. Though she found her desire to be almost taboo. Trying to seduce her upper classman who was probably a few years her senior? It really excited her, enough to where she began to blush as he continued to go on. She really had to make herself focus in order to listen to everything he had to say. He was so hot she just couldn't stop fantasizing about him. He was definitely the perfect guy for her.

When he slipped her a piece of paper, she looked at it. An acceleration form? Why did she need to see this? Her eyes skimmed the paper as it detailed every process for every type of wizard. She continued to listen and then looked up at him, and she was clearly confused. Though he didn't seem to care to stop and explain why he was showing this to her. Instead, he slipped her another piece of paper. It was a roster of students enrolled in Accel. She saw her name there, and it made it feel so official. Abigail Hunter: Mage. There were no other plain Mages, however there were sorcerers, arcane wizards, two white mages, even a Black Mage, a witch, a druid and three shapeshifters. Then there were highlighted names, and for a moment she raised an eyebrow catching Alexanders name. Was he special or something?

She looked up at Pietro once more, and her expression was now a mix of confusion and annoyance at Alexander being highlighted and some other student. Though her expression softened when he went back to the most important subject. Her. Hearing his praise, her lips curled into a smile. One that grew and grew. She dared not speak a word. No, she was just happy that she impressed Pietro above all else. She may have come up short in how much magic she could spare, but he knew that she was intelligent and knew how to lead. Keep it private? Oh that would be hard, but ever more the sweeter once she did become leader. The best part? She would know it all along until the moment it would happen. Alexander could not ever bother her with this knowledge.

She made a note to not only work to her fullest, but extra hard. The faster she went, the sooner she'd become an officer and be on Pietro's level. Then perhaps he would notice her even more than he had today. Though something about his appearance as he continued on made her a bit on edge. This wasn't the thing he wanted to discuss. No, there was still something else. It even concerned her when he actually called her Ms. Abigail. What was Pietro really leading on to?

Then she heard it. His question to her. The thing that he wanted to actually talk about. For a moment, she said nothing. It took a bit for the gears to turn in her head, and that smile faded and her lips slowly parted as she was taken aback by his question. What the hell kind of question was that? Could she kill Alexander? Oh sure, there were times that she wanted to kill him. But not...not actually kill him. Just beat him up a bit. But kill? Was this some sort of trick question? Abigail turned her head as she racked her brain. What was the right answer to this? Could she kill a comrade? Her classmate?

"If something..like what...occurs?" She had to buy herself some time to say the right answer. She couldn't just blurt out yes or no. Maybe the details would make it easier for her to answer. "Why would I have to kill him? Even if he were to lose control of whatever form he takes, which is a risk every Berserker runs, would it not just be simple enough to knock him out so he comes to his senses?" Abigail's voice was shaky and unsure. She was trying to smile and pretend like this wasn't bothering her, but it did. Oh god, it really did.

"Huh, weird." Alexander first remarked as Hannabelle began to turn and adjust her sitting position. He then peered behind her to look at all the bottles, looking at the sheer amount of them. Cans may have been worse enough, but these were full sized bottles. Bottles. With a wide-eyed expression, the Berserker stared back at Hannabelle. "How have you not gotten alcohol poisoning by now? I know you're far from human, but... that's just nuts." When he had gotten down to taking a seat upon the sofa himself, he cleared off his seat. The notion of being clean and neat left his mind as he saw the litter this woman could create. There wasn't even a single drop left in any of these bottles, another thing that floored him. Damn, could she hold her own in drinking. Alexander briefly wondered how she was at drinking games.

As she spoke, his yellow eyes peered over at her. Of course, with her shirt having raised up a bit in her upside down position, it was natural for the young man to look. The sight of those red panties matched the same color as his face right now as he looked away, focusing on the TV as he gave a simple nod and picked up the controller, managing to join in game with the shape shifter. Did she always dress like this? Well, Hanna definitely was hot as hell. From the times he did see her, she was especially hot looking in her outfits. Definitely one of the reasons why he might have had a boner here or there. Oh jeez, and he would be living with her? That would be a roller coaster ride in itself.

Though he was taken from his thoughts when Hannabelle spoke up again, looking over at her again curiously. "Whoa, like a date? Hah, that book worm was always studying, and we've been around her practically all day." He responded as they seemed to get through the game with ease, hacking away at their enemies as they came in waves. "I've never seen her dressed up either. That I know of. Huh. Well, whatever. Guess that means we get to chill without her high and mighty attitude putting a damper on our night." Alexander grinned as he watched his score rise, but he still had a ways to go to meet Hannabelle's.

And once again, she derailed his mind, enough so that Alexander forgot to block and ended seeing his character fly backwards from a critical hit from an enemy. Whipping his head completely towards one of his female roommates, he just stared at her in disbelief, scoffing lightly. "Pfft, what? Close?" He let out a full laugh before shaking his head. "Come on, among anyone else that I know, even my worst of enemies, she's like number one on the list of people who'd probably want to kill me." Suddenly, Alexander inhaled slightly and reared his head back before turning away and sneezing off towards the side once. "Ugh, man. Heh, bet someone's talking about me. Hope it's good!" A snicker left his lips, yet who knew how wrong he could be? "Anyway, I'm sure there's no way in hell we'd ever get together."

The moment her expression faded from such a proud, calmly excited, and rather happy face to one of complete, utter shock, Pietro knew that this was far from what she had expected. Honestly, any news would have been better than this, one would assume. Pietro had done a great deal of digging into Abigail's files, and based on his own data, Abigail was the one suitable for this task. However, that didn't mean she'd take the job willingly. Or even consider it. Though that thought seemed to come alive once more to Pietro as Abigail simply inquired with her own questions about it. She wanted to know more before saying yes, or even thinking of considering it. More importantly, he had feeling she wanted to know why he was even asking. "Of course," He began. "I believe an explanation would help greatly."

Once again, a gloved hand delved out into his pocket to pull out another list. This was a class list several years ago. In it appeared Pietro's name, year listed as his beginning year. He did the same thing again, highlighting those that were Berserkers. Compared to present day, there were ten names highlighted, all varying in years. "As the subject of the list states, this was the entire Accel roster for that year." Then, he provided another list. It was the next year. Among the names carried over from the year prior, only six of the names showed up. The next year, he showed her, only two remained. And finally, just last year, before the three of them arrived, only one remained. Abigail would no doubt recognize it as the other Berserker besides Alexander this year.

"Remember, this is classified, Hunter." He repeated once more before retrieving the documents. "As you can see, not ever Berserker on these lists made it to today. Why is that, you may ask? To state it right from the start," Pietro seemed to take a deep breath before staring into her eyes seriously, confirming in his words that he was about to speak that it was 100% true. "I killed four of them. Four were killed by their classmates during assignments. One went missing after she killed her own team." It was grim news. He went on to explain that Accel made thorough work to conceal this information, and any immediate family and friends were informed of mishaps, accidents, or being killed while within service, as Pietro put it.

He looked off to the side and rubbed his chin lightly. "We had to kill them due to them being lost. And it always occurred after the Acceleration process, though the time always varied. No one was the same." Pietro seemed to actually show a bit of light concern at this moment. "Whether you believe me or not, that is up to you. You are free to make that decision. But, it truly wasn't a decision I enjoyed making. I wouldn't even pose this choice to you if I could avoid it, if at all possible. It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform you that I just don't know if it can be. Thankfully, the current Berserker beside Leander didn't go through the Acceleration process because I judged him myself and deemed him capable of participating in Accel without the need for it. He is in no danger. However, Leader does not demonstrate the same strength and power that my fellow student officer does. Leander, if he wishes to have a hope of surviving Accel missions, needs to go through the Acceleration process."

Pietro leaned back to try and ease the tension in his shoulders. While Abigail looked the worst of the two during this conversation, Pietro wasn't talking to her with a cold heart. Past his firm demeanor, it truly appeared that the older student cared about his fellow classmates. A true leader did, after all. "No matter who goes through it, I've seen Berserkers suddenly submit to this uncontrollable, unquenchable blood lust that steals away their humanity. We've researched all we can, used every method we could think of to find an answer. Unfortunately, we have come up empty-handed. Professor Amethyst and our Headmaster couldn't discover anything useful either. Only the fact that it only occurred sometime after Acceleration." He told her, recalling the events in fuller detail. It flashed before his eyes, memories he wished he could forget. Friends. Some were friends, close ones. And he cut them down. Ended their lives before they could even truly begin them.

"Hunter," He began, his face tense as he seemed to be looking to her for some relief in such a heavy matter. "I can't tell you when it will happen. I can't tell you if it won't happen. We've done many modifications and procedural changes to the Acceleration process, but we just don't know. That's why I'm asking you. As a leader, you're going to have to make this decision sooner or later. I sincerely hope never, but..." Pietro left it at that as he sat back again. His posture seemed to shift constantly, like he just couldn't keep still. "If it happens, if Alexander lose control and threatens your life, as well as anyone else's here in Accel, you need to be prepared to face your classmate head on and end his life." Pietro told her with a straight face. "Not just for us. But to grant him any last shred of humanity left in him, Hunter."

"I'll ask you again. Abigail Hunter, are you prepared to kill Alexander Leander in the event that he may lose his mind and attack us with primal rage and blood lust?" The question was asked once again with a firm tone, but one couldn't help but feel that Pietro truly had difficulty even asking it. To end a classmate's life... a friend's life? It almost didn't sound like a willing choice, even if she were to agree. But in a game of life and death, perhaps there weren't really choices to begin with...

For a good long while Hanna didn't say anything. In fact, she was focused on the game as he played with her. When he was hit by a critical she had focused her efforts on protecting him while he healed. Then she went for the boss that was ahead. The only sound that could be heard aside from the video game, was the clacking of the buttons each time her skilled fingers hit them. Yes, fingers. Hanna had picked up the strangest habit of using all four fingers to press the buttons on the right side of the controller. After just five minutes, they defeated their enemy and the game went to a cut scene. But then Hannabelle paused the game.

"Oh man, I've got to pee." She proclaimed, shamelessly. She then got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to do her business. From the way she was walking she did seem a little drunk, though she made in just fine. As soon as she came back out, she sat right beside him on the couch and stretched a bit. "Mmm...Nice job with the game. You're good at it." She asked as she leaned closer to him and breathed in heavily. She exhaled slowly and then pulled herself back. His scent was definitely all over her earlier today and it smelled so nice to her. She had always found Alexander quite cute, but they never really talked to each other in class. Plus, she really did think Abigail was into him.

For a moment, she just stared at him as if she were deep in thought. Then she reached down and then picked up the last bottle of malt that she had and leaned her back into the couch. "Oh yeah. You said Abigail wanted to kill you? Maybe, but only because she cares about you so much and doesn't want to admit it. I know when my own gender is attracted to the opposite sex, and all she would do is talk about you. Oh, and she has this weird thing where she talks to herself, and sometimes I would hear her talking about how she would beat you nearly every test we had. You are literally all she thinks about when she's not reading a book or studying."

She unscrewed the cap to the bottle and took a long swig, nearly emptying it half way through. Since she was this close to him he would definitely smell the alcohol on her lips. "Though, now that I know she's not into you and you aren't into her, I'm curious about something. Everyone has a crush on someone in school. Neither of you have ever dated, but...I can definitely tell you'd be interested in having a girl...and Abigail would be interested in being in the arms of a strong man." Hannabelle started closing in on him, moving her face closer to his. It was clear she didn't care about personal space here. "If you don't want Abigail...then who do you want?" She asked with a seductive smile. If Abigail really wasn't interested, Hanna had neglected this cute guy long enough.

Abigail could hardly believe all that she heard, but she knew Pietro wasn't lying. Why would he lie about something like this? It was horrible to think about, students killing each other...but it was probably a life or death situation and they had no other choice. If Alexander suffered the same fate....she wouldn't have a choice either. As much as she hated him..as much as he got on her nerves..as much as she was hoping to leave him behind when she joined Accel, she could not imagine killing him and never seeing him again. For some reason she felt sick.

Could she kill him? If she had to..if he came after her or her classmates...yes. However, she couldn't just wait around and do nothing knowing this. Her lip found its way under her her teeth as she thought extra hard about this. How to answer his question. Finally, she spoke, her eyes now meeting his for the first time since his explanation of why she might have to make this choice. "Pietro....if it comes down to it. Yes, I will kill him. However..." She looked down at the papers on the tables and then narrowed her eyes. "I won't just sit idly by to wait for that to happen. I refuse. I know you said that Amethyst and the Headmaster and whoever else hasn't found any rhyme or reason as to why this happens, but..." Once again she lifted her head, a determined look on her face.

"They aren't me. The Hunter family has an ocean of resources at their disposal, and I will not rest until I find a way to save him if such event ever occurs." She laced her fingers together for a moment as she bit her lip. She wouldn't tell anyone this information, but she hated that she couldn't. "There is one thing I don't agree with, however. I don't agree with you all keeping this under wraps. I know this school accepts everyone with magic abilities, but...in the future, Berserkers should simply not be allowed to take part in the advanced classes unless they know what they are getting into. Knowing that idiot though...he will still go through with it even if there was a chance he'd be killed. Alexander..." She trailed off and swallowed hard, her heart racing as she thought of him once more and everything that they had been through together.

"Alexander doesn't give up on anything even with odds stacked against him. That guy...would rather us kill him than fail at his dream. But if the day ever comes where he loses his mind, I will have an answer for him. I will save him. So..." Abigail looked away and bit her lip. That probably wasn't an acceptable answer and she would probably not be considered fit to be a real leader after that. Though she'd be damned if she didn't do everything in her power to not kill that stupid man. "So, I guess that's a yes and a no."

A harsh curse left his lips as Alexander realized that his character had been knocked down, and that he would be purely focused on healing at the moment. But without missing a beat, Hannabelle jumped in and saved his rear again. The furious clicking of the buttons upon her controller caught his attention, to which he watched in amazement at her skill. Hannabelle looked like a pro gamer, and while Alexander himself played games a good bit himself, he still was the typical thumb presser, and by the time his character was up and running, the stage soon ended with the "Stage Clear" sign before moving on to a cut scene.

The pause menu came up at the same time the shape shifter made her way to the bathroom. He snickered, but couldn't help but look over to her. It could've been the way she seemed to sway and stumble, yet expertly as she still made it to the bathroom without damage in her path. It hit him again about her game skills. She was a good bit drunk, and she still played like a pro. "Damn, she's good. Maybe I need to get drunk too." He said as he picked up a bottle, sniffing at the lip of it. Alexander had never been interested in drinking, so at the smell of the alcohol, he reared his head back and twisted his face in disgust. "Bleh..." The young man set the bottle down on the coffee table as Hannabelle soon returned, plopping down right next to him.

Suddenly, she sniffed him. He just blinked in confusion at her. "Uh, thanks. What was that about?" Alexander asked, but she seemed to reply by staring at him. He looked back into her aqua colored eyes. She did have some interesting eyes, and he definitely shared the same thoughts of the alluring woman. But he did definitely spend most of his time stuck in his room, studying and trying to beat Abigail. It was almost a curious thought to wonder if they would wind up going out if it wasn't for that, both Hannabelle and himself.

Though, as she spoke, the Berserker couldn't help but become engrossed in what he was learning about his only rival at school. She cared about him? "Yeah, right." He replied back in disbelief, but Hannabelle simply carried on, explaining what the woman did that Alexander didn't know about. Constantly talking about him? Muttering about him as she studied. Was he really on her mind all the time? While the woman beside him drank away, he sat there in his thoughts. What about him? Alexander could recall that Abigail was the source of his annoyance, but it was her that made him get to where he was right now because he constantly wanted to beat her in terms of grades and getting up in the rosters. They were constantly warring against one another for the number one spot, and now would be no different. But with that realization alone, Alexander couldn't help but feel... odd about this revelation.

"Huh..." Alexander muttered to himself. He didn't have much more time to dwell on it though. He could catch the whiff of alcohol, stronger in the air though, and he quickly discovered it to be Hannabelle since she was so close to him. Whoa, she was really close, suddenly in his face as he looked at her sheepishly. "W-What?" Alexander interested in a girl? Well, girls yeah. He didn't swing for the same team, after all. But what was she getting at? "What?!" Caught off guard by her advance, Alexander just laughed nervously and turned those yellow eyes off to the side. "Pfft, w-what are you getting at, Hanna? Hah!" Was he into Abigail? No, of course not... he thought. Yeah, of course he didn't. Though, Alexander continued to nervously scratch his chin. He couldn't deny the physical attraction to the girl in front of him now. After all, she looked really good in just a shirt and panties. But, he just couldn't bring himself to say anything!

The air grew thicker still. It was even beginning to make Pietro uncomfortable as he continued to look across the table to Abigail. She was mulling over the information. She was trying to determine what her answer would be? He wondered, did she know herself? Was there a wrong or right answer? Pietro often wondered that himself. What they did in the past, killing a fellow classmate, it was wrong. He had to save everyone else, however. And he even wondered was well if those friends he put down, if they were aware of what they were doing. The horror to them. Disgust in themselves. Was it there and gnawing at them as they silently begged Pietro or their other friends to stop them? Pietro's fingers tightened against one another as he damned himself for not knowing.

Silence was broken with Abigail's voice, relaying her answer. She would do it... however? Pietro raised an eyebrow questioningly at her, seeing her look at the papers. "However...?" And immediately afterwards, she gave her resolve. Honestly, Pietro was surprised. His hands left his mouth as he looked at her with perplexed eyes, though also filled with curious regard. This woman, she continued to impress him. Upon her face was an expression of unshakable will, and not only did he see it, Pietro felt it. Slowly, the right corner of his mouth twitched lightly as he leaned in towards the new Accel student. She was catching his interest now.

They weren't her. She was a Hunter. She wouldn't rest. She would find out the answer. The corner of his mouth curved upwards ever so subtly as she continued to speak, and he found her determination infectious. What was once a topic that made even the highest ranking student officer distraught, now he revisited the subject with renewed vigor. "And what would that be, Abigail?" Pietro interjected for a moment upon her disagreement. He would hear her out. He was right to see something in her, and it shined out in this moment. She dared to go against the common flow, and in a way that didn't obstruct the flow, but rather gave it another way to move. Accel needed something like this, especially with this issue concerning Berserker student. Especially with Alexander.

Pietro took her observation to heart and simply nodded to her. But he took a specific interest in how she spoke of Alexander, though he didn't want to make conclusions. So instead, he kept his thoughts to himself as she spoke, speaking of Alexander's own undying will. She would save him instead of killing him, he heard. Finally, his curious grin showed completely, and it seemed to make him look more alive at the moment. Well, Abigail's own energy seemed to spark his own.

"You are full of surprises." Pietro began as he lightly shook his head, that grin never leaving his lips. "I see I underestimated your character, and that is a very pleasant surprise, Abigail Hunter. Thus, I accept your answer. But also with full support." Clearing his throat, he became all business, but Abigail could feel that the atmosphere suddenly shifted to being more hopeful. He leaned forward a bit towards the woman. "From this day forward until its completion, I'm tasking you with researching and discovering any information and leads you can find on this strange Berserker phenomena. You will have full access to any resources you may need in addition to your own family's resources, but you will need to speak to me first to gain those resources. Such items are information sensitive, and unfortunately, you can't simply check them out like books at a library." He began to explain, pulling out his notebook and collecting any documents he had left out. He even jotted something down in his notebook, but Abigail wouldn't be able to see. "With that same regard, I'd like to ask you to observe Alexander closely after Acceleration. I could not devote the time to my classmates before, so I implore you to not make the same mistake as I did."

He parted his lips to speak again. "Also, I-" Suddenly, a deep voice called Pietro's name, instantly catching his attention. A little further back away from their booth, sitting at a table was a lone, tall man, roughly an inch or so taller than Pietro. His face was masked as he calmly drank a glass of water. The sword upon his hip, in comparison to Pietro's, was much more slender and narrow. Anyone could tell it was a katana. But aside from calling out to Pietro, the man neither spoke further or even turned towards either of the two, his back facing them.

Pietro's gaze went to Abigail once more. "Forgive me, Abigail. It looks like some important business has come up." He then stood and adjusted his coat, starting to walk away. "I understand you had more questions, maybe even more so than in the beginning. Let's reconvene again at a later date and time. I look forward to it." He told her with a nod before he and the red-headed man left together, leaving Abigail and any other inhabitants in the cafe alone.

Oddly too, the air too had suddenly shifted again, but in a more physical aspect. As the red-haired man was here, it felt like it was harder to breathe, but only when he was felt nearby. When both were gone, the air returned to normal. Tonight was definitely a strange night for Abigail Hunter...

"Well, it's just..." Hanna paused for a moment, her lips pursing as she seemed to be lost in thought. She didn't talk for at least a minute, but it would probably seem like an eternity to Alexander considering how close she was to him. She placed her head against his shoulder and once again deeply inhaled, this time sniffing his hair. "When I woke up, your scent was all over me. It was comforting and I almost hated to take a shower and change clothes." What was she really going to do with Alexander? He seemed awfully shy and Hanna was used to guys that would jump at her obvious advances.

It was obvious to her what this was. Just like Abigail, Alexander probably had never had his first kiss. So obviously he was a virgin. Well, probably. She wanted to know, but she'd ask that question at a later time. She slowly lifted her leg over him and then sat herself in his lap. "I guess what I'm getting at is...do you like me? Because if your scent was all over me I just thought maybe...you played around a bit with me here and there while I was asleep." Hanna knew that Alexander would never do such a thing, but she just wanted to see him get flustered while he was up close like this. One of her hands was on his chest while the other slowly rubbed against his arm.

The thing was, Hanna really was impressed with his skill but that wasn't why she was coming onto him like this. Hannabelle was just like a predator, and when she saw something she just wanted, she had to have it. Now she wanted Alexander. It wasn't really anything other than physical attraction, at least right now. Which made sense, because they never talked to each other or hung out until now.

Abigail hadn't meant to impress Pietro at all. So she was surprised to see him so...pleased with her? She hadn't really done anything but spoken the truth. As much as she hated to admit it, she felt like a world without Alexander was a world she'd rather not see. She hated him but...he had some talent he could contribute to the world. Plus, it wouldn't be fun unless she could rub in all her achievements in his face. Yeah...it's not like she liked him or anything. He was just more useful alive then dead. Besides, she knew that this was the natural order of things. Her saving Alexander with her ever expanding knowledge? Yeah, sounds about right.

She returned Pietro's grin after he praised her for her answer. His tone got a lot less tense and stiff. In fact, she'd say that he looked even more handsome with a grin like that. When he officially tasked her with the investigation on the anomaly that plagued every Berserker after acceleration, she just nodded. "Understood. I will work hard to solve this as soon as possible." When he told her she had full access to school library's resources with his permission, she nodded. Though she was probably better off just using her own. Their library was special...

Grimacing when he told her to keep an eye on Alexander after they completed the acceleration process, she knew that would mean she couldn't just ignore him and stay in her room all the time. She would actually have to..spend time with him. Though she knew it was just for his own good...it's not like she had a choice in the matter. For a moment, she briefly wondered if Alexander would notice her hanging around him, but then she realized since they lived together...it would have been natural.

Hearing Pietro's name spoken out loud caused her turn her head in the direction of which the voice came. That was strange. His presence hadn't been there a moment ago. And yet...here it was. Completely overwhelming her, making her breath start to drag. She looked at Pietro as he told her he needed to go, and that they should meet again soon to finish their discussion. Then they left, and that strange feeling disappeared. She sat there for a moment, looking at her hands that were still folded on the table. Then she got up and started to head back to her apartment.

Where was she going to start? Well, learning about the acceleration process would probably be the best thing to do first. It was obvious that something happened that turned the berserkers into a ticking time bomb. Then there was learning about the berserkers themselves. Ugh. She really had no interest in them up until this point, but...she really had to save Alexander and any others who came to Accel. Once she got outside of the door, she opened it, and immediately saw Hannabelle sitting on top of Alexander.

Hannabelle looked at Abigail and waved to her with a smile. "Enjoy your date?" She asked as Abigail just stared at them both with a look of disgust on her face.

"It wasn't a date, it was a very important matter that I had to discuss with Pietro, and while I'm gone immediately you two decide to get friendly with each other? Show some damn restraint. Perverts!" Abigail slammed the door behind her and then stomped off to her room, her heels clacking loudly against the wood flooring. She closed and locked it behind her. Hannabelle looked at Alexander and shrugged.

"She doesn't like it when I have boys over. Though you live here, so I don't see the big deal.."

Alexander just stared back at the woman as she remained in his personal space, swallowing a tiny lump in his throat. The silence was nerve-wracking, that was for sure. And it wasn't so much that he was shy. Well, maybe. But more so that one, she just came out of nowhere with this. And two, for some reason he thought about Abigail and how she would kill him right now. Alexander didn't say a word, but it was on his mind. And he had nowhere to go, as she rested her head upon his shoulder and took another sniff at him. This was a bit awkward, especially as she spoke about his scent all over him. "My scent...?" He repeated in confusion? Her shape shifting DNA probably gave her more animal-like characteristics and heightened senses, so that probably explained that. Though, he wasn't sure why she was referring to-

Suddenly, Hannabelle was on his lap, straddling him with her legs on either side of his hips. Anymore pressure, and she'd be resting upon...! Alexander blushed hard at that thought, shaking his head as he stared back up at her, jaw hanging open as he could barely get his voice out. Thankfully, the woman explained herself. Why she was doing this. Wait, what?! Hannabelle thought he did something to her?! And the way that she rubbed his arm, a hand upon his defined, muscular chest, it was obvious too what the girl wanted. "H-Hanna, wait!" Alexander tried to sit up, but that only brought them closer together, their lips nearly a hair's width apart before he quickly created distance between their faces. But he could smell the alcohol full force then. He tried not to offend her, keeping his face straight as he let out a sigh.

Oh boy, what a situation. But he should probably clear things up. "I didn't do anything to you while you were knocked out cold." Alexander began, keeping his eyes upon her's. He wouldn't lie, the feel of her hands upon his bare chest felt nice. And while no one knew about it, he definitely loved having his chest touched or felt up. Call it a sensitive spot. "You were asleep while we were getting graded, and we were about to leave. So, I carried you to our apartment, set you down on the couch, and let you rest until earlier." Alexander nodded to her as he told her the truth. "I wasn't just going to leave you there. Plus, you were probably exhausted. So I just wanted you to at least rest comfortably. Especially scaring both Abigail and me to death when we thought you nearly died."

His eyes shifted off to the side as he scratched his cheek. He seemed even more nervous when posed with he question. But the more he thought about, Abigail seemed to pop in his mind. "Well, I don't dislike you. You're cool. And you're pretty cute. Hot, too." Alexander admitted as he avoided eye contact. There was still her hand upon his chest that was just an ever present, and pleasant feeling. But, almost as if a blessing from above, the moment his lips parted to try and explain himself further, Abigail opened the door. He nearly sighed out in relief as Hannabelle inquired about her date.

Wait, that's right, she went on a date! Wait, why was she looking at him like that? Alexander looked back between him and Hannabelle again. Oh, that's why.

"You were talking with Pietro?" Was his first question before he was branded a pervert. "H-Hey! I'm no pervert! Things were just... uh..." Damn it, he couldn't explain himself at all. Ugh, shit. "S-Shut up, Abigail! You're all dressed up and shit, probably trying to get into his pants, so look who's calling the kettle black!" It was the best retaliation he had, as he blushed madly. He wasn't even sure if she heard him as she slammed the door behind her, hearing the lock to her bedroom door click. Alexander groaned in annoyance as he laid his head back against the arm rest of the sofa, closing his eyes.

"Pietro probably turned her down. Hard." He mumbled before looking back at her. "Hey, uh, I'm gonna just call it a night." For a moment, he just waited there and stared back at Hannabelle. The silence was awkward, to which he just stared at her dully. "... Kinda need you to move, Hanna."

Living together with these two would be the hardest thing in his life, no doubt. Things were taking a turn for the down right weirdest crap ever. But, hey, at least he made it into Accel!

Abigail leaned into the door and then slid down to the floor as she rested her head against it. She wasn't sure why she was pissed off but she was. Pot calling the kettle black? As if! Even if Pietro did fall into her trap and came onto her so physically she wouldn't have just given in like that...she wouldn't be on top of him or something lewd like that. Ugh! The nerve of those two. Making her see something like that...and feel this way! She wasn't sure what way she even felt right now. Stupid Alexander...stupid Hannabelle. Those two were such idiots...

Hannabelle pouted at Alexander, but she got up from his lap and stood over him. "Alright..well maybe we can do something sometime when we I'm not drinking. Like study together. I'm going to have to actually try now in school so...I'll probably need to play less video games and study." She giggled and when he stood up she kissed him on the cheek and wished him a good night.

For the next week, Abigail, Hannabelle and Alexander had to run some physical tests to not only make sure that they would be able to handle the acceleration process, but also to prepare for the magic procedure. Of course, Abigail made sure to research and write down everything that magic procedure did. It forcibly matured their bodies, even their brain cells to be capable of higher levels of magic. It was an arcane spell of a very high level, and only a couple of the teachers had mastered it to the point where they could actually pick certain cells to accelerate without affecting anything else. Such a feat took a lot of pin pointing and anatomy knowledge. Strange enough, Mr. Weiss was the one who was doing their operation.

It took them all a couple of days to actually get used everything. Abigail had actually gotten sick from the entire ordeal, since her capabilities of sensory nearly tripled and it was hard for her to be around too many people or she'd just faint. Hannabelle couldn't sustain her true form at times as it was so natural for her to copy the form of whoever she saw, she did it without even thinking about it. Not to mention her avatar now had much more of a presence to the point where even Abigail could sense and hear him. And of course, Alexander would go through his own thing as well. Despite her sickness Abigail kept a close eye on him anyway, and eventually they were all one hundred percent.

Now it was time for training and learning. Now that their bodies had the capabilities it was time to actually develop. But first...they had to introduce themselves to their new classmates. Abigail was the first to get up that morning, and she had spent most of her time in the bathroom making sure that every part of her was perfect, from her hair to her clothes. She once again found herself wearing her glasses, but she wore her usual sweaters plus her plaid skirt with black thigh high socks. She walked out of her room and wondered if either of them had figured out that she had her own bathroom.

Because she was a nice person, she decided to make breakfast for all three of them. Even though she was still angry with them. Over the course of the week they had been close even despite getting used to their new capabilities. She had to keep her distance and hear them play their dumb games and whatever else. Though she hadn't seen them so close together since that first night, so at least they toned it down. As filled a large tin pot with water, she started thinking more about the acceleration process and how it could relate to driving berserkers mad. Perhaps berserkers weren't meant to have their talents increased so much in such a short time. She still wasn't sure. She needed to visit her home soon so she could get some books.

Hannabelle yawned as she walked into the kitchen, once again wearing her stupid t-shirt no pants ensemble even though Abigail had yelled at her for being inappropriate. "Morning Abby. Ready for classes? Ooh, what are you making for breakfast?" She asked her as she went into the fridge and got the orange juice.

"Oatmeal." Abigail responded simply. She said nothing further. Of course she was going to be ready for classes. She was going to be the best now that she was capable of new feats. Even though she was still a bit sensitive with being around so many people, she was looking forward to establishing herself as one of the more intelligent types.

Suffice to say, the next week was interesting for Alexander. Firstly, he had this new relationship with Hannabelle. He did see her as a friend now; the girl was pretty cool to hang out with. Despite their interesting first real conversation, the young man did take Hannabelle's offer to study together. And, of course, when she wasn't drinking. It seemed like they had a good balance and assisted one another. Alexander though was seeing that Accel was a completely different beast with schoolwork and assignments, and for once, the Berserker was struggling. He bit his lip nervously as the test date for their first exam came closer and closer throughout the week. He often then opted to play video games (a couple times with Hannabelle), but this seemed to do him no good, and afterwards, Alexander was just stressing even more.

Not to mention there was the physical testing that they all went through. Compared to the other two, however, Alexander felt like he was being watched heavily. Even Abigail seemed to be around during his testings. Pietro seemed to be focused on the test results, and he constantly referred to Mr. Weiss. Pietro even walked out with Alexander's personal folder after the final session. He asked if either of his roommates knew what Pietro was going to do with that, but neither seemed to know. "Huh, weird..." Was the only thing he could mutter in response. That was the student captain, so there wasn't much he could do. Still, it felt like a breach of privacy to him. Or worse, like he was being experimented on.

Also in comparison to his female cohorts, Alexander seemed fine. He seemed to just carry on with his daily business such as studying and going about like normal. Mr. Weiss had noticed that because of his Berserker nature and his ability for his form to shift, his body had an easier time adapting to the forced changes and maturing. In terms of magical aptitude though, it seemed Alexander only improved slightly, to which the young man felt. He could detect magic at farther distances, could learn a couple more spells, but at most, it wasn't anything major or ground breaking. So far, so good for the Berserker. Pietro confirmed as well that his physical state was on its way to an acceptable phase for Acceleration, probably before Abigail and Hannabelle. Which concerned him if he did indeed go first with he process.

The only major change that Alexander seemed to go through were random nose bleeds and strange nightmares that he couldn't recall. When mentioned, Pietro discussed it with Amethyst and Mr. Weiss, but since Alexander showed no other odd symptoms or strange behavior, they couldn't decipher anything from it. Pietro didn't recall such things from previous lost Berserkers, so even he himself was unable to make heads or tails of it. For now, they just kept a close eye on the white-haired Berserker. The only thing they could do. Yet thankfully, all three recovered quickly thanks to an unlikely contributor. Alexander, that is. While being a bit more healthy, he brought Abigail and Hannabelle some over the counter medication to help. While it might not have helped, he did check up on them often. Though, oddly, most of the time Hannabelle seemed to be awake when he did compared to Abigail. Which probably might bite him in the butt later, but they'd cross that bridge then.

Alexander woke up that morning with an annoyed groan, falling out of bed and hitting the ground audibly. Even still, he laid there face first, trying to resume his slumber. Yet fate wouldn't have that. Immediately, his alarm clock went off, buzzing incessantly in a brutal manner to his eardrums. Growling after a full minute of being unable to go back to sleep, he angrily shut off the alarm clock, peeling himself from the carpet. "Ugggggh..." Alexander rose in just a pair of flannel pants, stumbling out of the room groggily as the sun blinded him a bit. He wasn't even sure where he was going, but he could hear sizzling in the kitchen. He also had the most difficulty adopting the fact that he didn't live alone, thus Alexander often barged into the bathroom that Hannabelle was often using. There were quite a few times he had caught an unintentional peek, to which he ran off to his room flustered shortly after. In this situation, the Berserker just walked into the kitchen doorway completely shirtless and yawning loudly.

He could hear Hannabelle and Abigail, so afterwards, he rubbed one eye and opened the other. "What's going on? What time is it? I think I broke my alarm clock." He didn't really know. All the man knew was that he slammed his fist down on the snooze button. Who knows if it would go off again? "Man..." A loud yawn escaped him again. "Fucking tired..."

Hanna heard Alexander all the way in the kitchen, from the moment he slammed his fist on the alarm clock. Before he even came out, she giggled. "Alex is awake. He must have not gotten any sleep again...because he's cranky." Hannabelle commented as she took two glasses and filled them with orange juice. Abigail looked at Hannabelle and cocked her head to the side. It was creepy how she could hear things behind closed doors. Though she just ignored her as she continued cooking. For some reason she was already irritated hearing that Alexander was awake. He didn't even have to be in the room and he got on her nerves.

When Alexander came stumbling in the open kitchen, Abigail turned her eyes towards him and gave him a side glance. Then she saw him shirtless, and her face reddened a bit. That idiot! What was wrong with him? What was wrong with Hanna? They both had gotten used to living with each other already. Abigail never gotten that comfortable with anyone, and she had been living with Hannabelle for the last two years. Alexander would never see her in her underwear, or pajamas, or anything less than perfect. Though he seemed to have no problem showing off that extremely toned, muscular upper body of his! What is wrong with you, why would you think about that? There is nothing attractive about that idiot! Abigail thought to herself as she looked away from him.

Hannabelle immediately ran into him and wrapped her arms around him, taking advantage of his groggy state. She did it with enough force to make him lose balance and he would end up sprawled out on the floor with her on top of him, petting his chest. She knew he liked it even though he hadn't immediately told her. Besides, she liked to rub him even if he didn't like it anyway. "Alex...you shouldn't let your guard down no matter how tired you are!" She chastised with a goofy smile as she got up so he could recover. When he did, she gave him one of the glasses of orange juice she had poured.

"Hey! Stop horsing around, people live under us." Abigail snapped as she began to stir what was about to be their breakfast. "I can't believe you two...You don't even have the decency to put on a shirt, Alexander? So it's okay to walk around without pants or shirts on all of a sudden? You both might as well just walk around in your underwear." Hannabelle just looked at Abigail and then shrugged. So she was cranky too? Well, this morning would be no different from the last couple mornings where those two argued with each other. She just took her juice to the table to let them do their thing.

Honestly, Hannabelle noticed something different in Abigail. She was a lot more irritable these days and she was paying closer attention to Alexander. Maybe she really did like him? Yeah, that would make sense. She was probably jealous with how close she had become with Alex. But it wasn't like they were shutting the girl out. Abigail just wanted to be oil instead of water so she wouldn't mix with them.

Alexander wasn't able to get a single word out before the shape shifter's body came crashing against his. In his dreary state, he didn't have the proper amount of time to balance himself before he went crashing to the ground, lucky enough to avoid banging his head upon the floor. He caught himself a bit, trying to push up but Hannabelle's hands upon his chest made him bite his lip. From the first moment she was on top of him, she had quickly figured it out that he really enjoyed the soft feel of her fingers and palm against his rather solid body. It was curious to think what Hannabelle felt, as what she would feel would be that "extremely toned, muscular upper body". Sold and hard, like stone. And that grunt that came from him was deep too.

He knew this wasn't bad for the fact that he nearly banged his head against the floor. Firstly, Hannabelle was bottomless, and it just so happened she placed herself on his lap again. Not to mention that her hand petting his chest did wonders to him. Topple that with the fact that she had this strange allure when she wore only a shirt that still showed the swell of her hidden breasts, and Hannabelle could be considered excellent masturbation material to any man. Her on top of Alexander? It took all his will power not to let her become victim of his stupid hormones. "H-Hey, watch it!" He snapped crankily, managing to prop himself up, but it was Abigail who's bark sounded worse then his right now. Though it quickly changed to her chastising him. For what? Going shirtless? "What the hell are you so pissy about? It's not like it's wrong for me to do it. You see plenty of guys shirtless on TV or at a beach, so calm the hell down." He retorted back as he stood up, stretching his neck a bit as he took the glass of orange juice from Hannabelle, immediately chugging it down. Glaring at Abigail, he brought his glass to the sink, which was right beside the oven... where Abigail was cooking.

"Listen here, princess. You aren't leader around here, so tone it down a notch. Or two. Or all the way." The water from the sink heated up fast as he washed his dirty glass immediately. Eyeing her from the side, Alexander couldn't help but ease his stare and actually look at her. Was she honestly always this pretty? The sophisticated look she had suited her really nicely. She looked gor- What? Ugh, he must have banged his head or something as he grumbled, shaking his head. "Jeez, I'm not even awake for ten minutes, and you get on my case. If you're this pissed about me without a shirt, hell, I'm sure you'll get pissy about me wanting to paint my room a different color." Again, he glared towards her.

"And further more-" Alexander would begin, but they would hear a voice clear its throat in their minds. Immediately, they would recognize it as Pietro. "Your bickering can be heard from neighboring rooms, I'm sure. Please refrain from shouting or yelling at this time in the morning. You're fortunate though that most students are out at this time." He began. In reality, Pietro was waiting in the classroom they would eventually be introduced in, preparing some documentations and going over any beginning procedures before Acceleration for the three of them could be scheduled. "Enjoy your breakfast. And please be presentable to your new classmates. Class will begin in an hour, so be sure that you are not late. That is all, I will see you all soon." And with that, they would feel Pietro disconnect himself mentally from the three.

Alexander shook his head, sighing in annoyance. "Man, talk about nosy." He looked over to what Abigail was making, noticing that there was indeed enough for everyone. That was nice of her. And she knew how to cook, which as cool. But! He wouldn't admit it at all. "So, I'm gonna make sure I'm early. Don't know about you two. Figure a good first impression is important, y'know?" He said to them, leaning against one of the counters, turning his head to both to get their feedback. Well, like Abigail's mattered, he was still gonna do what he wanted.

Oh the sweetness of his words only made Abigail turn towards him with a big shit eating grin. Suddenly she was no longer angry, and all of his words did absolutely nothing to wipe that cocky grin from her face. The only thing that did wipe it off, was when she heard Pietro's voice in her head telling them to keep quiet. Fuck! She had been doing everything she could this past week to impress him even further than she did the first night they got accept into these classes. Though she had fucked up a few days ago too when she tried to catch him between whatever tasks that mysterious man had a few hours after she had underwent the first phase of Acceleration.

She had ignored the weakness in her knees up until the point where she collapsed because of the magic she had felt from him alone. She wondered to this day who had actually carried her back to her apartment, because if it was Pietro she would have cursed herself forever not being awake as he carried her. "Thanks a lot, Alexander!" She hissed, her voice low as she turned off the stove top and then went into the cabinets beside him, taking out a single bowl and filling it up with her delicious apple cinnamon oatmeal. She had even cut up the apples herself. "If you guys want breakfast, I guess there's enough for the both of you."

She got a spoon and then sat at the table, eating in silence. Hannabelle got up and then made herself a bowl. "Oh my god, I love when you make the apple cinnamon oatmeal! Alex, have some. It's super good." She told him as she also took a seat at the table. "We should all go to class at the same time I think. So all of us need to go early." Hanna continued while she ate.

"Whatever. You two better hurry up and get ready. Don't show up looking like bums either, you'll taint my image. No wrinkled clothes, no sluttly clothes, just something that makes a good impression, okay? Luckily for me all of my outfits meet that criteria." It was clear Abigail did not intend to listen to Alexander about toning it down. She knew she was the leader of both of them, and soon it would be official.

After they all finished eating breakfast and getting ready, Abigail walked ahead of them while Hannabelle walked at Alexander's side. Hanna had chosen to wear a modest china dress with black tights. It still showed off her cleavage just a tiny bit, but not as bad as her other outfits. And at least she didn't forget bottoms this time. She also decided to wear her hair down for once. "Wait up, Abigail! We should all enter together!" Hanna called out to her, though she didn't stop at all.

Opening the door, she saw a couple people had already been in the classroom. Pietro for one, standing at the front of the room as if he was about to teach them. Then there was another man in the corner, his head down on his desk while he moved his pencil furious on what appeared to be a sketch pad. Then there was a girl sitting by the window, towards the front of the class with earphones on. Large ones that couldn't be missed. Hopefully when class started, she would take them off. Before she could get a good look at the other handful of students, Alexander and Hannabelle came in. "Morning everyone!" Hannabelle greeted cheerfully.

Abigail's sudden hushed outburst to him made him flinch back. Even her green light to enjoy the food she prepared felt particularly venomous. Then again, a lot of things she's said to him are filled with a great deal of annoyance and anger. "Damn, what's got your panties in a bunch?" Was his only reply as he followed right behind Hannabelle, grabbing a bowl and spoon for himself. The shape shifter definitely helped herself to a large helping, but Alexander saw that there was an equally large helping for himself. "All right, all right." He told to the woman as he sat at the table, across from Abigail and beside Hannabelle. "We'll see how good this really is. If it is, then I'm voting for Abigail on kitchen duty." Heaven forbid that he start cooking unless they wanted to phone in pizza or Chinese every night. Even he got sick and tired of that, and the meals he prepared were either too burnt to consume, or just downright unappetizing.

He took a moment to look at the food, and he had an epiphany. He never had an actual home cooked meal before he came to Accel and the dorms before Accel. He couldn't help but mutter it out loud either. "Huh, it's weird." Alexander would begin. "Ever since I left home to study here, I don't think I've ever had food that was actually cooked from scratch." They'd see Alexander stare at the oatmeal for a bit, and for a while, he forgot he was around those two. He even stirred a bit, marveling at the texture and how it didn't look like it came from a can or something. He even chuckled a bit. "Yeah, call me stupid, but I just thought about it for a minute. Anyway, bon apetit."

The first bite that slid between his lips was a zinger. He never tasted such flavor before. The apple and cinnamon was perfectly balanced. The zesty flavor of the sweet apple, and then the sugary coat and pronounced taste of the cinnamon. He could even smell it too as he ate. "Shit, this is good." And if they started talking to him, Alexander was oblivious. Completely void of any manners, his face dove straight into the bowl and devoured the oatmeal within minutes. He literally was panting from eating so fast. At least he had the decency to stifle his burp before letting out a huge, pleased sigh from such a delicious treat. And so early in the morning too! This was the start to a good day, he just knew it. For a moment, he was actually looking forward to it. "Hell, that was really fucking good. You were right, Hanna." Alexander repeated once more, looking across the table at Abigail. "Not bad, princess. What else can you make?" He asked with a grin, though part of his voice was meaningful. He honestly wanted more food like that.

Before their argument could spark again, they all seemed to focus on getting ready, though Alexander quickly shouted to Abigail that he promised not to wear his slutty speedos then just to piss her off. Either way, he simply donned on his same outfit from the exam, though it was in much better condition from its previous one after the exam. He then quickly made his way to the bathroom, yet almost as if some cosmic joke was being played on him, he happened to catch Hannabelle again while she was in there, her breasts full on display. "G-Goddamn it, lock the door!" Bloody hell, why didn't they all have separate bathrooms?! He slammed the door shut and hid his face, which was red as a tomato.

When he finally got the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth and showered, they were all headed to the classroom. "Huh, interesting choice, Hanna." He commented towards her attire, but he felt it might have fallen on deaf ears as Hannabelle sought after Abigail, who just went inside the room. He followed alongside Hannabelle, scoping out the room and all its inhabitants. Pietro was the first person he recognized, while everyone else was new. The guy drawing and the girl with her headphones seemed completely oblivious to them, as well as a couple others he saw. He saw a girl that seemed more uptight and formal looking that Abigail buried in a book while there seemed to be a guy asleep. Not to mention all the other various students doing their own things... which included ignoring them until Pietro spoke.

"Good morning to you as well, Riley." The leader of the group responded whilst everyone else seemed to finally take note of the three newcomers. He peered around the room afterwards, taking a quick head count of all the individuals here, and it would appear that everyone was here. So he quickly resumed. "Ladies and gentlemen of Accel, please welcome our newest additions. The jovial student who greeted you first is Hannabelle Riley, a shapeshifter. Next, we have Alexander Leander, who I am pleased to announce is our newest Berserker." Alexander piped and grinned. "Sup!" More so upon hearing that he was a Berserker, the student who had been asleep seemed to rouse from his slumber, finding a bit of interest in this. The older student, probably a Third-Year, seemed to grin while eyeing the new Berserker while Pietro continued. "And last, but certainly not least, Abigail Hunter. She's an exceptional Mage who demonstrates a great multitude of skills. And not simply that in magical means." From there, he looked to each one of them and allowed them to introduce themselves personally. Per respectfulness, Pietro allowed the ladies to go first. Whatever questions that came up first were asked by the students.

The student who took interest in Alexander did so with Hannabelle as well, but not as one intended. "Hey, Hanna, right? What're you doing after school? I'm free~" He gave a wolf whistle, which was immediately met with a glare by Pietro. However, the student seemed to just laugh it off, apparently not even the least bit phased by Pietro's presence. "Dante, if you would, refrain from public suggestive remarks." He then looked to Hannabelle. "Riley, don't even contemplate answering."

Shortly after that, Alexander introduced himself and then all was business then. Pietro looked to everyone, especially Abigail, Hannabelle, and Alexander. "Before we begin, do you three have any questions for me? I'm sure our professor will be arriving shortly, I have only been asked to begin introductions for you three after all." He told them, ending his eyes upon Abigail with a polite nod. No one else seemed to catch on to it for the time... except Alexander, to which he elbowed Abigail lightly in the arm. "When did you two become best friends?"

Abigail had pretended that she didn't particularly care what Alexander's opinion of her cooking was. When he asked her what else she could make she just shrugged and pompously announced she could make anything. Which was true. Give her a cookbook and she could do anything. Cooking was almost like spell formulas. Almost. Anyway, she wouldn't admit to herself that she enjoyed Alexander's compliment. Especially after he had walked in on Hanna for the umpteenth time while she was in the bathroom. That girl was doing it on purpose, and he was stupid enough not to knock even when he lived in a house with two girls. She was glad she had her own bathroom, because if Alexander ever even tried to walk in on her, he would get a multitude of fire spells thrown at him.

She studied the rest of her new classmates, immediately able to gauge each of their power. A couple of them didn't have any magic energy at all, but she was sure they had found a way to cloak it. When Pietro told greeted Hannabelle, Abigail looked at him and gave him a smile. Even though she had passed out on him the last time she came up to him, she was sure that she was still on good terms with him. She then looked back to the class, her eyes meeting with the girl who had the headphones on. She made no effort to take them off, and for a moment Abigail wondered if she even had music playing. Though when her eyes lowered, she saw her foot tapping to some sort of tempo, so she knew that she couldn't hear a damn thing.

Then there was the black haired guy who was drawing. He had an angry look on his face as he erased his paper, making pathetic grunting noises as he did so. No winners over on that side of the classroom. She then looked to the others, a girl who dressed in good taste opposed to Hannabelle and the plainly dressed headphone girl who was wearing a tight black tank top and jean mini skirt that was ripped up at the ends. Then last and probably least, the guy who was asleep. Well, this was certainly not what she was expecting, but that only meant she would stand out more with her work. Only one of them looked as if they'd be a threat to her test scores.

After Pietro introduced the three and allowed them to give a more personal greeting, Abigail stepped up first, adjusting her glasses. "It's a pleasure." Those three words were all she needed to say. Pietro had introduced her well enough. Considering none of them looked like they were really interested. Well, aside from sleeping beauty who had woke up after hearing Alexander was a berserker. Hannabelle took a much friendlier approach.

"I'm really glad to be here, I can't wait to get to know all my new classmates!" Her voice was so loud in cheerful, it even got the attention of the weeping artist in the corner, who stopped what he was doing and looked up at her. He then went as pale as a sheet and leaned back in his chair as if he had seen a ghost. Then came the outburst of the man who had woke up, and Hanna just laughed even while Pietro scolded him and told her not to respond. "I'm gonna hang out with Alex after class, so I'll be busy." She got closer to Alexander as if to mark her territory. Abigail just rolled her eyes.

When Pietro asked if they had any questions, she noticed he had been looking at her especially long. She just smiled a bit. "I'll save my questions for the end of class, if you aren't busy." When Alexander asked when they became friends, she just shot him a glare and then walked to a desk towards the front of the class. Hanna took Alexanders hand and pulled him with her so they could sit next to Dante. He really looked like the funnest of bunch.

"Sit next to me Alex!" She told him after she sat next to Dante. She didn't even notice the eyes of the artist in the corner that were glued directly on her. Just after Alexander took a seat, a tall young man came walking in looking at his watch.

"Oh wow, the gangs all here." He said as he set his briefcase on his desk. Well, everyone was here except for that student anyway. "Good morning, Pietro. Hope they haven't given you too much trouble. I see our newest additions are here."

"Mr. Alan?! Can I please be excused!?" The artist shouted abruptly. Alan looked to him and sighed, taking off his hat.

"Why? What is it this time, Malech? Did you bring the wrong paper again to draw on?" He asked, as if this was a regular occurrence. Malech shot up from his seat and then looked at his desk with wide eyes.

"It's unexcusable...it's ugly...I can't draw her with these sorry excuses for pencils. I must go back to my apartment at once! If I don't, I will be forced to use subpar mediums to express my feelings on paper properly. And if I use them...then she becomes subpar. So please, I'm begging you..my life depends on this please-."

"Just go! I hate when you get like this!" Alan shouted, and immediately Malech rushed out of the room. "Anyway...don't mind him. His magic depends on what he draws, so he's a bit..passionate about his art. So anyway, welcome to your first class. I understand you three have already been given a little bit of material from each of your classes to prepare you for the upcoming exam. I'm your math teacher, Mr. Alan. Arithmetic plays a larger part in spells than we think, so it's important to learn the more advanced formulas."

Abigail's introduction was brief and to the point. In fact, it almost sounded disinterested. At least to the Berserker. However, it seemed that after she sat down, someone acknowledged her presence then. The taller woman who had been nose deep in her book promptly closed it and set it down neatly, center upon her desk. A quick examination of her desk space showed that everything was aligned or set specifically in a certain manner that was to her liking. Papers were stacked perfectly before her along with pencils atop the top edge in the paper indenture of the desktop. Once the book was set to the side, the woman's posture was straight and attentive. There'd be no doubt in someone's mind that she could easily balance a stack of books with such perfect form.

Her attire seemed rather regal and formal, although a curious feature was that a see-through arm glove covered one hand and forearm while the same material was in the form of just a glove upon the other hand. Those hands were folded neatly in front of her, fingers laced together as she turned her head. Aqua eyes peered over to Abigail with minimal interest. "Charmed, Ms. Hunter." Came her dull response, like that of a rich investor taking no curiosity in a presented product. "Elizabeth von Rosencratz. I was curious to see a member of the Hunter family here in Accel, but considering their lineage, I suppose it was only a matter of time before I bared witness to something like that." Elizabeth turned her head forward, gazing to Pietro yet still continuing to speak to Abigail.

"Well, hopefully you won't be as disappointing as you look." She finished dryly, choosing to ignore the woman for the rest of the class. There was a great deal of magical energy emanating from her, but it was controlled with little need for focus. Elizabeth was a Mage, just like Abigail. However, she was a Second Year.

"Hey, what exactly are we doing after class? Cause this is news to me." Alexander complained as he was dragged along with Hannabelle. Pietro sighed as he knew Dante would be a pain in the rear, but they didn't restrict where the students could sit. Dante would just have to be kept in check. But as Hannabelle took a seat right next to him, it would seem that Dante would be especially disruptive. "You gonna chill with that Berserker, huh?" He grinned a toothy grin, switching to look over to Alexander. "Nice to have you aboard, man. The name's Dante, and I'm the other Berserker in Accel." Alexander perked up at this news and looked at him rather energetically.

"Sweet. At least I'm not the only one anymore." He replied back with a grin.

"I hear ya." Dante began and reached around Hannabelle to pat his arm, but he left it around her afterwards. "Still, you'd have a ton more fun with me, babe." He stuck his tongue out at the shape shifter, but Alexander chimed in and sighed. "Can you two please not get me in trouble? I already got a deal with one loud mouth getting on my case for practically breathing." He grumbled, eyeing Abigail with narrowed eyes.

Pietro made way for Mr. Alan, taking a seat at his own desk just off in front. Malech's sudden dilemma made the leading student sigh as he went through the typical complaint. It was rather a drag to listen to his daily argument. Pietro understood the means for a proper medium for magical channeling, but the constant interruptions were wearing on the professors, and the student captain himself wasn't too supportive of the outbursts. So even he was thankful when Mr. Alan gave the green light to leave and retrieve the pencils he so desperately wanted.

Once that was all done, Alexander fist pumped to himself. 'Sweet, I can do Arithmetic! This should be a cinch, and then once I show that stupid Abby her place, then she'll calm the hell down for once. Or not... ugh, why do I have to live with them?!' He groaned mentally, propping his elbow on the desk and leaning his jaw into it. 'I have a feeling this day will drag too.' Suddenly though, a vibration could be heard, like that of a phone. And the culprit was Pietro. The older of probably all the students here pulled out a phone and read the message on screen, though no one else could see it.

"What's up, boss man? Trouble?" Came the questioning tone of Dante, who seemed to be serious for once as he removed his arm from Hannabelle.

"Nothing of note. Forgive me, Professor Alan. Please continue, I'll handle this matter." And with that, Pietro stood and left the room, tapping away at the phone's touch screen. If it wasn't as troubling like he made it to be, Alexander though was curious to see Pietro, they're supposed boss, walk out of the room to take care of it. One would think he'd just grab someone else in this room to do it. He just watched as Pietro soon vanished outside, watching the doorway carefully before returning to Mr. Alan, keeping up with anything the professor began to teach or speak about.

There really wasn't a single person Abigail liked. She had held her tongue to the second year student only because she didn't want to start a fight or make a bad impression. So she looked disappointing, huh? It was probably true. Abigal's fashion sense was modest and comfortable and she seldom ever changed her hair. Compared to little miss prissy pants, her outfit was boring. Still, she couldn't help but take offense to all the attention Hannabelle was getting, and the only comment made towards her notated how 'disappointing' she was.

Fine, whatever. She would just simply prove to them how interesting and superior she was with her knowledge. She ignored Hanna's obvious giggling in the back, and Professor Alan seemed to not care as he sat at his desk and pulled out a few books. Abigail stared at him and wondered when he would begin his lesson. If she looked at the others, she would see them goofing off as well. Headphone girl made no effort to stop listening to music and she heard it from here. And those three idiots in the back were talking to each other. Damn, she wished Pietro wasn't so busy. She felt like he was her only kind of sort of friend right now.

Hanna just stuck her tongue out at Alexander. "Don't be that way, we won't get you in trouble. And remember? We were gonna study together again?" She turned to Dante and gave him a sheepish smile. "Maybe you can join us? Maybe Alexander can learn a bit from you. You look strong." She didn't seem the least bit bothered that Dante had his arm around her.

Malech came back after a good ten minutes, though he didn't just bring a pencil or two. It was an entire case he had with him. He went to his corner and then started to fiddle around with his utensils, picking them up and inspecting them before putting them back and going to the next thing. By this time Alan got up from his chair and then started writing formulas on the board. All of which Abigail, Hannabelle and Alexander would recognize if not understand, because when they took their exams the material on it was preparing them for the higher level classes.

This was kind of a typical lesson. Professor Alan would occasionally ask questions and Abigail would respond to every single one, of course with the right answer. Professor Alan seemed impressed, which made Abigail beam with pride. Though she knew that she would make a good impression on her teacher. The students? That was an entire other ball game. In order to please them she not only had to be smart, but also social like Hanna was. People gravitated towards her because she was so friendly and had a casual demeanor where Abigail was far more intimidating.

After class, Abigail picked up her books. They had PE next, so it was going to be off to the gymnasium. She wasn't particularly looking forward to it since this was all physical and had nothing to do with magic, but...she was sure she would do well. Professor Alan told them they could leave all their materials here since no one else came into the classroom to use their desks. As Abigail organized her things, Malech passed her and accidentally dropped an eraser. She picked it up. "Oh, you dropped this..." She said as she reached out to him and tugged at his sleeve. He stopped and then turned to Abigail, staring at her with an odd look on his face.

Finally, he took the eraser and blurted out a single word. "Ugly." He growled and then left. Wait. Did he just call her ugly? No. He must have been thinking about something else. Abigail wasn't ugly at all. She bit her lower lip and then went back to organizing before she started to head towards the gymnasium with the others. Hannabelle caught up to her.

"Hey Abby, you were amazing back there! I didn't really know any of the answers, it just looked familiar. But you, you knew them without even writing on paper! You are so smart!" Hanna told her, though Abigail didn't look at her. She was still pissed off with Malech and she was in no mood to be praised by Hanna.

Dante took her invitation with plenty of gusto. Hey, it sounded like Hanna was all up for it. Not only that, but as much as he enjoyed the new Berserker being here, Alexander sounded like a chump and wouldn't even fight for his girl. Or, he assumed girl. "Well, don't mind if I do. And oh, I'm very strong. You should see all my muscles." He gloated, grinning wider. That grin held so much hidden intent, and while he was sure there was some misunderstanding among their relationship, Alexander didn't really enjoy the fact that this guy was coming on to Hannabelle so strong. And it wasn't the fact that it was Hannabelle. No, he just didn't like it. So, the white-haired newbie snapped his fingers in Dante's face, gaining the older Berserker's attention.

"Hey, dude? Chill. This is honestly really freaky." He then turned to Hannabelle with a bit of a glare, though it softened in comparison to the one he gave Dante. "All right, we'll study. But, c'mon, we just met the guy. Don't go inviting him into our apartment when-" Dante suddenly interrupted Alexander, staring with wide eyes.

"Hold on, they let you two live together?" He knew housing was a bit tight this year, but... damn. That sounded like a nice deal right there. Alexander quickly corrected himself, explaining how he was roomed with Hannabelle and Abigail, but Dante seemed to misunderstand once more. "Two chicks? Fuck man, how lucky of an S.O.B. can you be?! Goddamn, lucky dog. You nailing these babes?" He asked with perked eyebrows, jabbing him in the upper arm. This only earned a blush from the Berserker, but before he could answer back and defend himself, Mr. Alan seemed to gather order in the class before they began. He only briefly looked over to Abigail, who had elected to sit away from them. Jeez, sleeping with that preppy, control freak of a Mage? That was just preposterous and insane! Hell, their chemistry didn't even match!

Suffice to say, Alexander managed to cool his top, and it would seem after a bit, Dante was reminded to keep himself under control. At least they had that plus side to it all. Alexander, however, drew the short end of the stick this morning. The entire class period, he was kept in Abigail's shadow as every question that arose, she answered. Perfectly and with clear detail and description. And he thought he would ace this part. Despite the question, how long it took Abigail to work it out, or even if Alexander knew the answer before she did, Abigail constantly beat him to the punch. The Mage completely mopped the floor with him, and not even halfway through, Alexander slammed his hands upon the desk and groaned out in desperation. "Oh, come on! Give me a damn chance!" Yet, he received none. There was a brief thought in his mind that maybe Professor Alan enjoyed seeing his suffering or found humor in it. Dante sure did as he laughed his ass off each and every time, even once falling out of his seat. Even then, he continued to laugh until he was clutching his sides.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth began to glare out of the corner of her eyes at Abigail. She actually beat Alexander in solving the questions, perhaps even coming to the conclusion at the same time, but Abigail seemed to react faster. This didn't sit well with the elder Mage, and she openly showed her distaste for this newcomer who thought she could just waltz in and do as she pleased. With class over, Elizabeth promptly put her items away, watching as she had a brief exchange with Malech before Hannabelle and Alexander came up to her. Poor Abigail seemed to be in a sour mood now, and Elizabeth's only solace was in continuing it. Thus, she approached and stuck her chin upwards. "Your knowledge and intelligence is commendable, but brazenly showing off like that gets you nowhere, Ms. Abigail Hunter. Someone needs to knock you off your high horse if you continue this charade up, and be forewarned. I shall take up the task within a heartbeat." Elizabeth threatened as she soon left, leaving the three alone in the room.

Alexander had taken witness to Malech and Elizabeth's sudden off putting introduction to Hanna's and his roommate. And while he often did or sometimes said worse, seeing it happen to Abigail by someone else, it really bothered him. He could feel a pit of anger at Malech and Elizabeth start to well up. But, he couldn't figure out what to do with it. Or why he felt it. Instead, Alexander pressed it away for now. "Goddamn, you read the entire textbook during class or something? I couldn't even raise my hand fast enough before you stole the spotlight." He grumbled, crossing his arms. "Man, I'm lucky we got PE. I know there's no way you can get me in that." With a cocky grin and triumphant laugh, he gazed over to Abigail once more, but still felt like he should do something else. He hesitated for a moment, and ultimately, decided not to do anything for right now. Though the desire was there.

Though, her little cloud of gloom and Hannabelle probably still chatting her head off, or at least trying to with Abigail, Alexander was sure that they'd be stuck in here for days. He clutched both their wrists and started dragging them out of the room. "C'mon, let's meet the teach." Professor Alan had mentioned for them that the gymnasium was just down the hall, left down the corridor, and then the only set of double doors in the hallway. The Berserker led them there with ease, and once popping in, they were met with a rather refreshing chilled air, the A/C kicked on and chilling the much larger room. Considering the class though, it would be no surprise later on if the room warmed up.

"All right, folks!" Dante's loud voice came bursting into their airs, followed with the loud, shrill sound of a whistle being blown. "Since Coach Oscar is running a bit late, I'll start us off. Newbies, you may have had gym before, but this one is gonna be a lot more hardcore." Oh, Alexander liked the sound of that. "Of course, we need to start with warm ups, so let's start off with warm ups. Everyone get changed and-"

"Ready, set, go!" Alexander quickly chimed out as he began bolting down the indoor track. This, in turn, made Dante whistle in a rather pleased manner, to which he then focused on finishing his sentence.

"Ahem, like I was saying, get changed and let's get rolling. Snow White over here seems to be already ready to go, so the sooner the rest of you all are, we can get started! Besides, Coach Oscar shouldn't be long anyway." And with that, he simply blew the whistle once more and began bolting down the track, soon catching up with Alexander. And interestingly enough, they turned their warm ups into a race, taunting and barking at each other to try and throw each other off. For the rest of the students, the changing rooms were just to the right of the entrance to the gymnasium. They all seemed to roll in, obviously going into the appropriate gender's changing room. The only one who didn't, however, was Elizabeth. Said Mage simply went straight to the bleachers and sat down, pulling out her book and reading it once more.

Abigail didn't even have the energy to gloat about her obvious win in class today. She was positive Mr. Alan enjoyed competition which was why he picked the one who reacted first out of all them, even if it came down to a simple twitch of the finger first. Sometimes Abigail even raised her hand before he was done explaining the question because she was confident that she knew how to answer it. Which really probably pissed Elizabeth off...enough for her to tell her to get off her high horse. Abigail had never really been threatened before, except a few time by Alexander, but she knew he wasn't serious. Interesting.

She didn't intend to stop. Not until she was at her very best, and proved to be better than all the students in class and the ones who were out on missions or in transfer classes. To put things simply? Fuck Elizabeth. Fuck Malech, too. Malech..Simmons. Oh yeah, she recognized all their names from the student roster. Anyways...She would continue her efforts, and while she might not be able to impress the gym teacher as much as she did with Professor...Mr. Alan, she knew she could impress everyone else. These students didn't matter to her. Now that she was in Accel the only thing she had to worry about was being better than everyone and actually showing it. Despite this sudden decision in her head, Abigail still seemed to feel not only anger but deep down, truly a depression from not immediately being accepted. She hadn't really done anything and yet two of them had already rejected her.

Hanna however, the one who didn't even want to be here in the first place, seemed to be having the time of her life. As they got to the gym, she called out to them and waved over to Dante, who seemed to be extremely into her. Whether or not she noticed was questionable in itself. It seemed like whatever advances he tried to make on her were overlooked. He was being way too subtle for Hanna, who required direct physical contact for a come on. So even when Alexander told him to stop, she didn't really understand why. She just assumed Dante was being friendly with her. Abigail didn't stop like she and Alexander did. She knew what gym was and she knew that she had to get changed. She saw out of the corner of her eye, Elizabeth sitting on the bleachers and reading a book. Malech had also decided to sit there, but he actually changed into his gym outfit as if he planned on participating at some point.

As she entered the dressing room, she saw headphone girl completely stark naked(but for some reason still had her headphones on), which caused her to blush madly. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." She told her as she looked away. A flash of light filled the room, disappearing as quickly as it came and she couldn't help but look for the source. Suddenly the girl was fully dressed in her gym outfit, and she stared at Abigail blankly without a word. Could she even hear her? Well if she couldn't, fine. Abigail needed to unload some stress right now. "I guess you hate me too, huh? Don't want to talk to me? Fine. I don't need to talk." She growled as she went to search for her locker. They had assigned lockers with their names on them.

Hanna came in sometime after watching Dante and Alexander. She noticed that Abigail was the only one here. "Huh...Abby, our classmates sure got dressed fast." She said as she walked next to her. Her locker was right next to Abigails, probably because they were both new. Opening it, she discovered a set of gym clothes. They were a bit different than their last uniform, but Hanna couldn't put her finger on it. The colors were the same, but they were still different. After not getting a response from Abigail, who was slowly taking off her sweater and then reaching into the locker to put on the shirt, Hanna continued to talk.

"I'm good at gym. Wouldn't it be funny if I beat Alexander? I know you hate it but this is totally funner than sitting in a room and learning math." She said as she also stripped down to her underwear and then pulled on her uniform. Hanna wasn't wearing a bra oddly enough and Abigail found that simply disgusting. Her breasts were so big that they would obviously jiggle in that shirt. Then again, this wasn't new. She did this all the time. Though the cold AC had made her nipples hard, and they bled through her shirt. Those idiots in the gym would really love that.

Abigail on the other hand, had an outfit that fit her modestly. The shorts on both girls were a little short. Shorter than their previous uniform. However, it didn't really bother Hanna, and Abigail was indifferent on so much of her skin being exposed. The fact that she still had her thigh high socks on was strange, but she at least changed her shoes. After they were both finished, Abigail walked out with Hanna trailing at her heels, with an obviously annoyed expression as Hanna chatted away. She joined Alexander, Dante, and headphone girl, who looked awfully short when standing next to the guys.

"Hey! Someone get Artemis to look over here!" Malech called from the bleachers. Oh, so that was her name. Artemis Crowley from what she remembered when looking at the student roster. Abigail wasn't about to take orders from that rude boy, but Hanna looked at her directly and told her what Malech wanted. Surprisingly, she turned and then stared at him. So she could hear through that music? Abigail was more irritated now learning that. She just thought that she didn't want to pause her music long enough to talk to her. "Hey, make sure you don't hog the spotlight!" Malech shouted and then smiled at Hanna. "Thank you, Miss Riley. Your kindness is so radiating and inspiring! It's just so refreshing to my soul!" He called out.

Abigail groaned and then walked away from the group, trying to find her own place to stand without being bothered by any of them. What the hell was so great about Hanna that everyone was falling all over themselves just to get her to notice them? Even Alexander..that fucking jerk. He totally wanted to jump into bed with her, and that really pissed Abigail off. In fact, it made her almost feel like screaming for some reason.

Dante and Alexander had their fill of competition, panting as they leaned over and braced themselves against their knees. The older Berserker boasted that he had the younger one beat, but in reality, Alexander won that one, and he knew it. So with his own grin, Alexander stood up straight and proud, puffing out his chest. "As if, old man. I had you beat, and you know it." They butted heads and began to argue back and forth. Though, with such a debacle going on, it would seem that they would just end up in a tie. The only thing that either man thought would settle this was, yes, another lap. Except this time they were going to go all out. Both men moved to the starting tracks, crouched down and assumed a runner's position. They both counted down in their heads. Three, two, one... and boom! They were off!

This would be, of course, the moment that the girls came out in their gym uniforms. Dante couldn't help but stare over once the three girls actually participating came into sight, his eyes immediately glued to Hannabelle's chest. He was practically drooling at it, slowing his pace to watch her every step bounce the bountiful orbs. Unfortunately for him, Alexander wasn't prey to the same thing. Instead, he barreled past Dante, the older student shaking his head as he realized he had fallen behind. "Hah! That's what you get!" Taunted Alexander, and even if Dante managed to get back to full speed, the moment that Alexander finished his lap, that sealed the deal.

"Ah, goddamn it." Dante grumbled, catching his breath. Alexander had the biggest grin ever upon his lips, walking past the temporary instructor for the class and patting him on the back.

"Better luck next time, chump. I win this round." Dante only responded with a playful insult before walking over to the group. Alexander was about to do the same, when he quickly realized that Abigail had diverged off, especially after Malech seemed to get on her nerves again. His brow curled inwards, showing his obvious displeasure at that. And before he knew it, he was running over to Abigail. And before she said anything, he just poked her forehead. "All those wrinkles, and they'll stay." Alexander warned her before crossing his arms. "Besides, I don't hear you applauding me for my victory, woman. I just outran a senior student. That's freaking cool." He chuckled and then nudged her with his body. "What, PE not your forte? You won't outdo me here, Abigail Hunter. This is my domain." He smirked at her. "Even if you had magic."

"Okay, ladies and gentleman," Came a rather ethereal sounding voice. Eyes perking up, the Berserker looked over to the entry of the gymnasium, giving a rather blank stare once he found out who the voice belonged to. "I'm Coach Oscar, your gym teacher!" What came in, or rather, floated in, was a single baby blue orb of light that left bits of dust in the air as it floated towards the center of the room. Every other student there gave a normal greeting, while Alexander just stared, perplexed. What the hell was that? Well, it just so happened that Coach Oscar was well aware of this kind of reaction.

Floating over to first Abigail and Alexander, his voice chuckled. It was incapable of giving a facial expression. Or, at least, that's what it appeared to be incapable of. "Not expecting this, hm? Hah, well, here I am. In the dust!" An energetic amount of laughter left the orb as he spun around them once. "First, to answer your first question, I'm sure you're wondering what I am. Well, I'm a Will Of the Wisp. I was once human, and let me tell ya, I do miss my human body. Through some unfortunate accidents, I lost my body completely, but my soul was preserved and transformed into what you see here. Oh, but don't feel bad! I rather enjoy this form, and what's past is past." The Wisp would bounce up and down every now and then as he spoke, capped off with a rather happy chuckle.

"Now then!" He floated over to the middle of everyone before looking over towards Malech and Elizabeth. An audible sigh left him. "I see, you two are sitting out again, correct? Well, at least Elizabeth is, Malech you'll join later?" Oscar inquired. He'd take his answer however it was, then looking over to everyone else. "As I was saying, let's start class." Oscar had Dante and Alexander go through some very physically demanding activities, citing that their Berserker blood would benefit most from the strenuous activity. He gave the three women a separate exercise, though the physical activity would test them a great deal. "Now ladies, and Miss Riley, please no transformations. Ahem, these exercises will test your balance and for our magic caster here, her concentration. I demand that you keep moving through this obstacle course, but you'll also be pelted by harmless slime... or, were they blood sucking leeches?" He seemed to be lost in thought, mumbling to himself until his whole form shook. The equivalent to shaking his head. "Oh, bother. I can't remember. Anyway, we're already here, so carpe diem, right?! Hah! Of course!" Having been guided to the track for themselves, they were suddenly surrounded by four glass walls that went straight to the ceiling. The platform they were on rose from the ground a few feet into the air.

The rest of the ground in their cage fell away, revealing a large tub of water. "Now, if you fall in there, think of yourself as dead. Well, you won't be dead. I mean, in an actual scenario, you might be. Like if you fell in lava. Hah, funny story about that- Oh, no, we're in class. Plus, I can't tell such an inappropriate story to you all. But it's hilarious!" The orb did a quick circle in glee. "Oh, I wanna tell you girls, but for now! Avoid falling and try and catch the targets!" Out from the water came several fairies. There was one for each girl to capture. From the water rose several different platforms, but all of varying lengths and heights. Some looked like a single pole, others looked like part of a sidewalk. In the center was a large square, something that they could probably take a break on.

"Oh yes, and the blob things!" From the ceiling came several small turrets, each outfitted with the ammunition that Coach Oscar apparently wasn't sure about. "Hopefully it's the harmless slime, because if it isn't, Professor Amethyst might hate me later since that would mean they're probably crawling all over her office. Hah, that was funny the last time..." He seemed to be reminiscing, but then returned to the right state of mine. "Ah, another time. Anyway, when you three are ready, we'll start. So! On the count of three." He circled around the cage once, stopping behind them outside the glass. "One... okay, go!" Completely skipping the countdown, the platform they were on suddenly turned slanted and pointed them towards the water. At most, they had a split second to react and jump to the nearest safe platform, which would safely fit all three. Meanwhile, Oscar tauntingly gave an evil laugh and spun in place.

"Hah, I love doing that!"

Abigail was by no means happy to have Alexander touch her on the forehead. Immediately she smacked his hand out of her face and glared at him. "So you beat a senior student? Whoopdy doo. You probably had help from Hanna on that one." Abigail had noticed how Dante had stared at Hanna when she came out. What a perve. "And don't ever refer to me as "woman". You can call me Princess all you want, but I have a name and it's Abigail Hunter. I may not be able to best you at physical activities, but I beat you in all the subjects that count."

After Abigail had finished her comeback, she heard a strange voice, and almost immediately after sensed very dense, pure magical energy. It wasn't hostile, but it was unfamiliar. She knew where it was before it came in, and when it did she cocked her head to the side. She had vaguely remembered reading something about beings like this, but she had never seen one. When he explained to Alexander and Abigail about his form, Abigail became mildly interested. More than likely he had suffered backlash out in the physical plane. How peculiar. If she ever had the time, maybe she'd read up on them once more. There may be a way to reverse it, though it would have to be done by some extremely powerful magic, and it would have to be in the umbra. Even this dimension had a limit on how much magic could be used within it.

Hanna was just staring at the blue talking light, it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen. She wondered if she could take that form. "Pure magical energy? That will be hard, I'd have to touch him to emulate it..." She mumbled under her breath. Malech shook his head at the teacher, he would not be joining in today more than likely. He had something..someone to draw.

As Abigail joined with Hanna and Artemis, they were given their task after Dante and Alexander. They were use to the gymnasium changing into obstacle courses, though this one was a little more threatening and looked harder. Abigail took a deep breath as their platform rose and then looked upon the course. She also took note of the fairies and made some calculations. Once Coach Oscar began his countdown, Abigail immediately noticed the plat from begin to drop as soon as he said go. She used her magic to buff give her the necessary acrobatics to jump to the next platform. Artemis had actually just disappeared and reappeared on the next platform, though Abigail did not sense magic. Whoever had quick enough eyes could tell that Artemis had simply jumped so fast normal eyes couldn't see it.

Hannabelle, however was late to the party and was expecting to go on three. She nearly fell off the platform then and there, but she got lucky and when she jumped she caught the edge of the platform Artemis and Abigail had landed on. Though the girls heard the shots from the guns above them and immediately started going through the course.

Artemis was done in three minutes. She had completely went through the course and captured her fairy before Abigail and Hanna got even halfway through the course. Nothing less to be expected from the more experienced girl. Though Abigail had never seen someone so fast, not even Alexander. No matter. She took her time and gracefully and almost flawlessly went through the course, using her magic to aid with any physical feats she could not accomplish on her own. When she was close enough to her fair, she casted a wind spell that trapped it inside of of an orb of a gentle breeze, and she brought it towards her carefully to make sure she hadn't hurt it.

Hanna was nearly got to the end of the course, but when she jumped at her fairy it had managed to trick her and she fell faced first into the water. "Aww, darn it..." She said as she slowly removed herself from the water. Her wet shirt was almost leaving nothing to the imagination, and Abigail just sighed. This was why bras were worn. Once the course was completed the glass walls disappeared and so did the fairies. Artemis threw her hands behind her back and then walked away from her classmates.

The woman's response came with some expectation. Though it sounded much more hostile than Abigail's usual retorts and reactions. Alexander glared back at her almost defensively. "Hey, chill the hell out." He began, getting in her face. "You're all by your lonesome here, I thought I'd at least check up on you. Shit, I think I'd have a better time running into a demon that wants to cuddle then getting a damn thanks out of you." He said shortly before the coach introduced himself and started everyone on their exercises. Coach Oscar made note of everyone's performance, carefully monitoring the three girls as well. Though, despite his faceless appearance, the Wisp carefully observed Abigail, humming in thought with her quick reaction time and careful precision. She clearly was aware of her physical shortcomings, therefore she made up for it using the appropriate spells and abilities. "Very well done." He spoke softly, his ghostly voice muffled slightly while behind the glass cage. Upon the completion of this little trial, the Wisp would have clapped if he could. "Artemis, once again, excellent work. Abigail as well. Your resourcefulness is quite sound! Fieldwork should be cinch for you." He bobbed up and down to symbolize a nod of the head.

However, hearing Hannabelle crash into the water below, followed by the cackling of her assigned fairy, a formless sigh left Oscar. "Ah, Ms. Hannabelle, that wasn't the most graceful fall, and-" He was immediately caught off guard when she surfaced and climbed out from her failure. His form visibly shook in what might be considered a flustered state. "Bloody hell, Hannabelle! Ugh, I knew white t-shirts were a horrible color for our gym cloths. But I told the Headmaster! I said, 'No, we should go for a garnet or maroon color'. Nooooo! That damned thorn in my figurative side just had to default to the base colors. No imagination whatsoever! I swear." Rant completed, Oscar continued to the dilemma at hand. "Hannabelle, you're going to poke someone's eye out, and I have none to spare. Go change."

Both Alexander and Dante were hard at work, though Dante had the upper hand as they once again turned it into a competition. They had an obstacle course as well, though due to their Berserker nature, their course had a bit more of a dangerous flare. Traps littered their course, along with a multitude of barriers that they had to get through. Dante easily barreled through many of the defenses and even some traps, where as Alexander was attempting to get a count on the types of obstacles he was facing. "Damn, this coach can sure make a death trap. Freaking mad scientist or something...!" He cursed as he narrowly avoided spike traps and swinging logs, but even more complex traps awaited him such as harpoon guns and flame throwers. "Holy hell, that could've killed me! This is nuts!"

"Whining and complaining, Bambi? You sound like one of those Mages over there instead of a Berserker." Dante grinned, watching a harpoon flying towards him as he easily caught it, breaking it in half. He then broke into a full spin ahead of Alexander, who unfortunately got snagged in a rope trap. This brought a fit of laughter from Dante as he cockily walked and avoided traps now, slamming his fist through a metal barrier and getting through. "Man, you got a long way to go, or else you'll be living in my shadow for the entire time you're here, Bambi!" He taunted as he leapt up on to a platform towards the end of their course. However, that was when he heard the coach exclaim out. Naturally, as he jogged his way to the finish line, curiosity got a hold of him.

"Holy tits..." The older Berserker said dreamily, oogling Hanna's wet chest. Without a bra on, she was practically on full display, giving Dante an eyeful that he just couldn't peel his eyes away from. They looked so good that it made his mouth water. But in his moment of distraction once more, a saw trap came up, whirring loudly and snaring Dante's attention too late. "Shi-!"

"Dumbass!" Suddenly, Dante went flying out of the way as he soon crashed against the floor near Coach Oscar. He barely had time to react himself, Alexander resorting to destroying the trap since he couldn't shift his momentum around in time. His fist caught the hinge of the saw, dislodging the gears in place to stop the motor from spinning. This effectively disabled the trap, however the saw's blade still turned. In a rather grotesque sound of the jagged edge meeting muscle and flush, the saw's teeth bit deeply into Alexander's shoulder, but not enough to keep him there. "F-Fuck!"

With all the commotion, the Wisp that was their coach quickly spun around and let out a panicked shout. "Oh crap." Immediately all the other traps ceased functioning, and the motor in the saw powered off as well while Alexander ripped the saw blade from his shoulder. A heavy trail of blood poured from the wind, heavily staining the usually pristine cleaned floor of the gymnasium. Oscar floated over to Alexander quickly while Dante picked himself up, patting himself clean. "Well, Alex, you're quite resilient. But it doesn't take a Ph.D. to realize that you've got a nasty wound there."

"No shit." Came Alexander's grunt through gritted teeth, one of his hands clutching at the painful wound. "Not gonna lie either, this fucking hurts. A lot."

A scoff came from the older Berserker. "Tch. I had it, why'd you had to butt in? Saving my ass doesn't get you brownie points, Bambi. You should've just worried about your own damn course, I knew what to do." The sheer ungratefulness coming from Dante made Alexander stare at him in disbelief, but it quickly shifted focus in his mind. Especially as he hissed as his wound stung like... well, like a mother fucker.

A loud, low-resonating hum filled the air for a moment, coming from Oscar. "Enough, Dante. I'm well aware that you could've handled yourself. After all, you're a Berserker, and a skilled one at that. Nevertheless, I'm going to side with Alex on this one, considering that it was rather noble. But that's another thing for another time." A sigh left him once more as Dante chose not to reply, simply glaring off to the side. He then faced Alexander once more, gazing at the wound in closer inspection. "You're lucky you did what you did at that moment. It simply bit into you pretty good, but if that blade was still going, heh, you'd have lost your arm. Then I could have it! Hah!" The younger Berserker simply stared back at the Wisp, who cleared his throat. "My skills include poorly timed jokes. Now then, we should probably get this taken care of."

The Wisp turned to look at the remaining students, a bit flustered. "It's deep, so even with healing magic, it'll take some time. And no doubt, he'll be out for at least a period to get the soreness out. So, who'd love to assist our fine friend here?" He said sheepishly before settling on Abigail. "Ah! I heard on your exam, you can heal, right Abigail?"

Hanna just laughed a bit and rubbed the back of her head as Oscar ranted about their white uniforms. Well, at least the shirts. The bottoms were red, so I guess maybe they thought that provided enough colors. In the background she could hear Malech shouting "Dear lord!" as he gazed upon what he would call 'beauty'. He seemed to be just as perverted as Dante but not as vulgar about it. "I know! I know! I know, I know, I know!" He repeated just within earshot of Elizabeth who would probably be highly irritated just like Abigail was. Artemis appeared to be lost in her music again, bobbing her head softly to whatever jam she was listening to. If only Abigail had an escape to all this nonsense. "Ms. Riley! Don't move, just stay there! Please, I beg of you!"

"Huh?" Hannabelle asked as she looked over towards the bleachers. Abigail could not watch this. As much as this was the shapeshifters fault for not at the very least putting on a bra, she was too stupid to realize why Malech had asked her to stay there. She started walking towards the girl in attempts to move her along before any other guy could get an eyeful...mainly she was worried about Alexander seeing and being distracted or something stupid like that. Though it wasn't him that got caught up in Hanna's indecency, it was the older, more experienced one. Abigail caught him stopping in the middle of the training course, distracted by Hanna. What a fucking idiot.

"Hanna, hurry up and go change. Lets go." Abigail said as she took her hand and tried her best to block those perverted eyes on her. Though they didn't get very far when Dante cursed loudly followed by the sound of Alexander calling him a dumbass. Abigail turned just in time to see Alexander nearly losing his arm by one of the obstacle courses traps. He had destroyed it before it could go any deeper, but seeing so much blood caused Abigail to stop in her tracks and stare helplessly. It was so much...so much. She couldn't help herself. "Alexander!" Her voice pierced through the gym which attracted all attention on her. When she realized he was okay, that it was just a bad flesh wound, she found herself embarrassed and had to follow up with an insult to save face. "...You idiot! Don't just go pushing senior students out of the way! They can take care of themselves!" She was obviously on the older berserkers side, though she wasn't really fooling anyone. By how desperate her voice sounded it was clear she was worried about him.

"Oh, that looks bad..." Hannabelle commented and bit her lip. "That was my fault, wasn't it? Oh no...." For once Hanna did not have a happy go lucky expression on her face.

"Yes it was." Abigail blatantly agreed before walking away from her. "Get changed before you distract another dumbass boy..." Hanna looked at Abigail as she walked away and then sighed, retreating into the dress room. She knew that Alexander would be okay, but she still felt bad.

As Abigail walked up to Coach Oscar and the two berserkers, the coach mentioned her healing skills on the exam. She looked at the wound and then back to the cluster of floating energy beside her and nodded slowly. "Yeah. I can fix him up, but it's gonna take a bit, even for me." She looked at Alexander, not glaring at him but she didn't exactly look happy either. Gesturing for him to follow them over to the bleachers, she sat him down away from Malech and Elizabeth and then stood over him, looking closer at it before taking her hands hovering them above his shoulder. He was extremely lucky she had the magic to do this, because before she did not have the reserves for both healing and all the fancy tricks she did on the obstacle course. Her hands began to glow, and Alexander would feel something far more comforting than the piercing pain he felt a moment ago.

"Huh...she can actually do something other than show off?" Malech questioned as he inspected her magic. Abigail heard but she simply ignored it. Instead, she decided to talk to Alexander.

"You would be the first to get hurt like this in class. You better watch it next time. I might not be here to help, and then what? Idiot..." Her words may have stung, though there was no anger in her voice. It was actually more of a worried tone. If he looked at her face he could see how sad she looked while she mended his wound. "It's gonna take some time to be one hundred percent. With Hanna, her cells regenerated faster, and I didn't have to close anything up, really."

His face twisted in agony. Something like this, he never got into an accident like this. Fights, scuffles, skirmishes. Yeah, those were things he was used to, and the worst that he would get was a nasty bruise at most. So, Alexander fell to a knee, his other arm pressed against the wound to keep it from bleeding as profusely as it was now. Though, it didn't help at all. The warm trail had created a large puddle upon the ground beneath him as his immobile, wounded arm dangled at his side. Well, maybe he could move it, but the moment he willed his muscles to move, Alexander immediately hissed in deep pain. It felt like an almost electrifying pain in his shoulder that spread, at most, into his upper arm as well. "Ugh, whatever we do just... can we fucking do it?" He muttered, almost looking pleadingly to the coach and the rest of the group. Even a Berserker had his limits on pain tolerance, and considering that Alexander wasn't expecting something like this, it sure tipped the scale way over.

Coach Oscar hummed softly, bobbing up and down in form to Abigail. "Well, yes. The nurse is out on sick leave, but no worries. Any help you can give is more than appreciated, and I'm sure Alexander will benefit the most from that." He briefly mused over her sudden gasp, as well as Hannabelle's sudden downcast expression. He understood that they all lived together, so they might have developed a small relationship together. Perhaps a friendship that might be somewhat unstable, especially with Abigail and Alexander, according to Amethyst. However, it didn't take a genius to see past Abigail's hard exterior. Her eyes showed a great deal as well. "Take as much time as you need, Abigail. Oh boy, I should clean this up too. Not only the Headmaster, but Pietro will probably be on my case." He gave a small, ethereal chuckle. "It's like we're mopping up a crime scene, heh. Come on, Dante, give me a hand."

A grumble left the older Berserker. "Why the hell do I have to help?" The Wisp seemed to glare at Dante, and even funnier still was that Dante could sense it. "Ugh, fine. Just don't... point in my direction like that. Or, whatever..." Begrudgingly, he pulled himself over to the puddle of blood on the floor, and quickly set to work with Oscar to clean it up.

Sitting upon the bleachers, Alexander's bloody hand moved from the wound as he tried to move his arm across his lap. Another hiss left him, to which he just simply let it hang there. "Fuck, this hurts..." For a Berserker that acted all tough and almighty, he seemed to whine a bit concerning the pain. His eyes gazed up to Abigail for a brief moment before he looked away, in the direction of Malech and Elizabeth. The Mage seemed to watch them with a dull expression, arms crossed beneath her breasts. She examined Abigail specifically, watching the woman begin to cast the healing magic.

"Agreed, Malech." Elizabeth began, humming with interest. "White magic is a rather important affinity, nowadays. The Rosencratz have been masters of the Black Arts since olden times, and we've long established the fact that we don't need to worry about petty white magic. Fools that get themselves hurt or killed, well, they were destined to be picked off sooner or later." Her tone sounded condescending as well as she spoke of Alexander and his injury. So, it would seem she didn't take well to either of them. This little incident seemed to give Alexander some ill will from Dante as well. The Berserker couldn't understand this animosity, especially when he effectively saved Dante's life. But, he felt like stressing on it more would just make matters worse. So the man just sat there, allowing Abigail to do her job.

When she spoke, he lifted his eyes up to her again. Though as she muttered the words that she might not be here one day, Alexander just stared at her. She might not be here one day... that was true. Her words did sting, but that set of words, well, it scared him somewhat. Alexander bit his lip and looked away. He could hear the worry in her voice too, and he saw how saddened she looked. Why? Alexander would think that seeing him fail like that would give her some pleasure, something to hang over his head and rub in his face. Instead, here she was tending to him. "I'll be fine..." Alexander muttered in response, knowing already that even after healing, he would have to take it easy. "... Thank you. It doesn't hurt as much anymore." He told her, looking down at the ground a bit. His mind still reeled with conflicting thoughts. It made his head hurt, and the last thing he wanted was more pain. At least physically, the pain was just soreness.

Oscar soon floated over, seeing the work that Abigail had done, giving her some kudos for that. "Nicely done, Abigail. I didn't think you'd get it patched up that fast. Amethyst was right about you!" He chuckled, leaning down towards Alexander, who backed up just slightly. "As for you, I'd much rather you warm up this seat here. And, um, try not to get chopped up in my class, Alexander? For one, it's a damn pain in my ghostly rear to clean up. Hah!" A disembodied laugh left him as he spun around in a quick circle. "Oh, I'm just messing with you, boy. Just relax, and you'll be good at least for next period."

A quick turn to Abigail, and he bobbed up and down again. "Again, great work. While it was unintentional, you did get a nice work out in your spells. Now tell me, how do you feel?" He waited for her reply before continuing. "You see, most students tend to stick to one school of magic. Elizabeth, for example, is quite the expert with Black Magic. She can cast it with ease and with superb quickness. She's even mastered high level spells and is able to cast them without the need of an incantation." He seemed to chuckle at this, Elizabeth giving no response to the accolades she received. "Now, of course you know, but do remember that if you jump around the different schools, your spiritual energy is taxed since it requires a whole different spiritual stance in casting. Almost like your body when you're running around and suddenly go up stairs or a hill. You gotta push your body harder then." Rudimentary, but Oscar thought it an excellent comparison. He then floated over and left the lot of them to themselves as he began speaking to Artemis. Or trying to, it seemed the music tuned him out again.

"Abigail," Alexander began, standing up and looking down at her softly. "Seriously, thank you. I doubt I'm gonna be jumping into this class for the rest of the period, so I'm gonna head on over to the next classroom. I'll see you guys there." He said with a sigh before making his way out and down the hallway.

As Abigail healed Alexander, she tried to be extra tender to take away most of his pain. The looks of agony on his face was unnerving to her and she wanted them to go away so she didn't have to worry about him. She'd rather look at his smug shit eating grin than that painful look he had when she sat him down. The sounds he made too..they made her sick. She didn't understand why but she felt like crying. Seeing him in so much pain made her feel like crying. Abigail didn't cry. Ever. So she just forced those tears back and focused on her magic.

Though Abigail was not deaf, nor stupid. Hearing Elizabeth's words turned her sadness to anger. What the hell did she know? Her attention remained on healing Alexander though, and eventually he spoke to her. She didn't really expect a thank you from him, in fact she was ready for him to bitch about her nagging him even while he was injured. His words surprised her enough for her to look down at him. He seemed pretty miserable still, even though it didn't hurt. Guess he wasn't so stupid and probably sensed the animosity from all the other students...except Artemis who never said a word since they had showed up.

By the time the Coach came back to check on them, his wound was all but nearly healed. Abigail had worked really hard to close it, so much that she didn't notice how much exhaustion she was putting herself through. She stopped healing him and nodded, though for some reason his compliments did not make her feel better. No, she was still worried about Alexander, mindlessly throwing himself in harms way to save another student.

When he asked her how she felt, she just let him explain what he asked her that. Being the proud student she was, she just told him she was fine. Though honestly she felt a little light headed. Nothing a rest couldn't fix though. She had just expended a lot of magic energy, magic energy that she once didn't have access to before. It would take her a while to expand that pool, with plenty of practice. She'd have to push herself to the very edge just so that she could become even better whenever she was completely rested up. She smiled a bit when Coach Oscar told her she was pushing her body more to jump from different schools. She knew this and she didn't care.

When the coach left, she heard Alexander say her name. It was odd, how he said it. Normally he yelled it, or said it sarcastically...but not this time. She watched him get up, and she put her hand on her hip, waiting for whatever he was going to say to her. Another thank you. "Don't mention it again." Abigail told him before he headed off to the next class. She watched him walk away and she then turned to Elizabeth, her words still echoing in her head. "I just want you to know that when you become the fool that gets hurt or injured, I will still heal you. Because I'm better than you, and I actually care about my fellow students. Your black magic is a true reflection of what you really are...dark and cold." Before Elizabeth could say anything, Abigail turned on her heel and then headed for the dressing room. She was done with PE.

"Oooh. Gonna let that fly, Elizabeth? She's getting a bit too big for her britches." Malech spoke with a grin on his face, watching Abigail head towards the changing rooms. "If you're not careful, she may steal Pietro's attention from you..."

At first, the older Mage simply stared back at Abigail, unaffected by the woman's retort to her earlier statements before she stormed off. So what if Elizabeth, a proud Rosencratz, held herself above the commoners and weaklings? One did not just throw themselves willy-nilly into danger without thought. Even the most skilled individual could contemplate a quick reaction or plan to avoid danger. As for her, Elizabeth had scorched or electrified any threats within her path. At the moment, minus Pietro and the staff at Accel, no one came close to her magical prowess in Black Magic. There were some that tried, some that even had a good grasp on the black arts, but Elizabeth was the true master of these offensive spells. And she would forever be that queen. No one could take that coveted spot that even gained Pietro's attention.

"As if I would let myself fall prey or victim to some incredibly primitive trap or ensnarement." Was Elizabeth's response, seeing that time was running short, meaning that the period would end soon. However, the moment Malech spoke, he hit a switch in her. Her normally holier-than-thou and uninterested expression turned sour at the mere notion that Malech though Abigail would become superior. "The very thought of that insults me, Malech. No one can even come close to reaching the very pinnacle of success and ability that our Student Captain has, only myself. Even if this little bitch thinks she can just waltz in and stroll on up to the top, I'll crush her like the very insect she is and put her in her place." She snapped at him before picking up her things and starting to leave. "Just you watch and see. If Abigail Hunter wants a war, I won't hold back."

Oscar was beginning to see the sparks fly everywhere, and before things got too crazy, the period thankfully ended. Everyone reported to their classes as advised, and Alexander did see Abigail and Hannabelle again in the next classroom. And so their education and training began alongside the Acceleration process. Their powers continued to grow bit by bit over the next month, Pietro taking notes upon them along with the professors. For Abigail, it probably wouldn't take her long to learn that Elizabeth Von Rosencratz took a great disliking to her. There were times when Pietro asked Abigail to stay after class, and even if she wasn't looking, Elizabeth would practically stare at the back of her head hard enough to where she could burn a hole through her skull if possible. However, she wasn't the only one that took notice. Alexander had at first pried about wanting to know what they were up to, being the usual nosy a person could be. After not getting the answer he would have liked, it would show that he was a bit more curious that he should be at that. Pietro had caught him several times trying to listen in on their conversations, thus the Berserker never did learn anything. Chances are that he wouldn't get anything out of Abigail either.

Many of these meetings between the Mage and their leading student was in concerns to her research about Alexander. He often wanted to get progress updates, but he also would sit down and cross reference information with her as their archives didn't always hold the same information that the Hunter archives might have held. Curiously enough too, Pietro seemed to be a lot more relaxed around Abigail as well. At first, they spoke mostly in the library or a classroom. Recently, he had invited her to the cafe several times, and he even bought her a drink on each occasion. Strangely enough, it was always something she would like, like Pietro just knew. He also seemed to be speaking more casually with Abigail, and it didn't take long after these more relaxed meetings that he regularly referred to her as simply "Abigail". The moment Elizabeth heard this in the classroom, her eyes went as wide as saucers, and all she could do was glance back and forth between Abigail and Pietro. The murderous intent she held for her increased tenfold.

Today, the morning started off with a bit of fog with morning dew coating the windows. Alexander had woken up and rose from his bed, stretching lightly. He looked at his shoulder, seeing no indication of a scar. Abigail's magic did wonders, having healed his physical skin and muscle to where it looked good as new. Or, the same as it was before without any scarring. Her magic even kept him from being sore the next morning. Thankfully, she didn't need to patch him up anymore. As his skills improved, he was to able to take care of himself better. He had become more agile with sharper reaction times. He had gone through the Berserker obstacle course many times flawlessly, beating his personal best each and every time. Many of the professors took a liking to Alexander and were impressed, Pietro making note of them as well. Dante still had the lead for the moment, however. Alexander wasn't too far behind.

Interestingly, Alexander was the first one up this morning as he stepped out of the bathroom. Though, the moment he did, there was a knock on the door. Jeez, who was up this early in the morning? Well, minus him. Nevertheless, Alexander went to the door and answered it. "Hello?" He answered tiredly, rubbing his eyes. When he saw Pietro and Artemis, he seemed to stare at them, baffled. "Uh... what are you guys doing here?"

Pietro asked to enter, to which Alexander let them both in. He was student captain after all. "It's been a month since the Acceleration process, as you know. To ensure that all has gone well, we do have a mission for you three." The Berserker blinked a couple of times as he shut the door, looking at them both curiously. This should be fun...

Over the course of the month, not only was Abigail greatly improving her form and ability to consume less magic for her spells, she was also gathering vital information about the berserkers and their anatomy. She was learning what made them tick, what was so different about them than mages. What gave them so much vitality and strength, how they differed from the shapeshifters, anything that made them different. This was especially important because there was something happening inside of them that wasn't happening with anyone else, and the only way she could narrow it down was to pinpoint all the differences and further research them to find some explanation on what may have been going wrong. She had already come to the conclusion that Berserkers were not meant for artificial growth. Their talents were supposed to grow over a period of time.

She often watched Dante and Alexander interact with each other to see if there were any main differences other than Dante somehow having an even worse head on his shoulders. At least whenever Hanna was around. Though he had toned it down, at least. Well, it seemed like he did. Of course, the closer she got to finding out what she needed to know, the more she researched. Between her studies and that, she was losing sleep. Though the girl was determined, especially sensing so much hostility from Elizabeth Rosencratz. She never forgot that threat from the very first day. If she had to fight, she would make sure she was victorious against the older student. Meeting up with Pietro all throughout the month was nice, especially since he seemed like the only one who really liked her. Her relationship between Alexander and Hanna hadn't improved in the very least. In fact she seemed to be drifting even further apart from them.

While she would join them sometimes in the living room and cook for them, her attitude was the same. She still got on both of their cases, especially when Hanna would throw herself all over Alexander. It pissed her off so much. That's why she was avoiding them for the most part. When she saw Pietro, however, he seemed to want to be around her. He was smart and oddly enough funny without even trying to be. He slowly started to become more casual, and Abigail felt like she was quickly becoming equals with him just as she planned from the start. Pietro was now treating her like a close friend. However over time her interest in dating him had waned. Maybe it was because of how hard she was working. Maybe she didn't feel right in trying to go after her upperclassman. Whatever the case, Abigail would actually be her real self with him and only him.

Her normally conceited self was simply toned down to confidence. She didn't feel like she had to explain her talent to Pietro because he already knew. He knew and he believed her her, especially seeing the dedication she had put into solving the mystery of berserkers going..berserk.

While Abigail and Alexander progressed, Hanna seemed to be the same. She didn't show any signs of growth and her grades were average at best. Though Amethyst, Alan, and the other teachers were positive she wasn't taking the classes seriously and tried thinking of ways to motivate her. The girl was a damn mystery. Whenever the questioned her about if she wanted to remain in Accel, she always said yes without hesitation. If she had to improve her scores to stay in the program, she did. Easily. They kept an eye out on her too, and they knew she hadn't been possessed by her avatar at all during the entire month. Despite skating on thin ice with the teachers, Hanna had a carefree, happy go lucky attitude.

She was nearly attached to the hip with Alexander. At first she just wanted him because she was attracted to him. But she slowly found herself falling in love with the guy. He was so strong, so determined. There was no way she'd drop out of these classes if it meant she couldn't see him as much if at all. She didn't know how he felt about her. Sometimes she would even catch him staring at Abigail. She didn't care though. She knew eventually he would see her the way she saw him.

That morning when Pietro and Artemis came knocking at their door, Abigail had fallen asleep under the covers reading a book that had come from her families library. She had stayed up extra late since she had wanted to perfect a white magic spell without a spell book. Her cure technique was the only thing she could cast without the aid of another source, though having a book on hand would be essential for dire, life threatening wounds. Luckily for her so long as she knew the title of whatever book she wanted, she could summon it without going all the way into another dimension where the family library was. She had an item that could open the door to there and back, since she wasn't capable of dimensional travel yet. Another subject for another time.

Artemis walked over to the couch, immediately spotting the sleeping girl. She just stared at her as Pietro explained to Alexander that it was time for them to do their first mission. During their month in classes, Artemis hadn't talked to them. Not even once. Abigail had asked Pietro about this, but he told her that she was capable of talking. She just preferred to save her words for something important, like missions. Furthermore, Abigail had come to the conclusion that the girl could read lips. The only time she ever turned down or paused her music was when Coach Oscar had to talk to her, and being floating specks of dust and energy he had no lips to read.

Even with Artemis hovering above her, and the two men talking in the background, Abigail did not awaken. It was inevitable that she would crash at some point, but this was the first time she had done so in the living room. She was still dressed her clothes from the day before, and her hair was a mess. It would be the first time anyone saw her while she was less than perfect.

Hannabelle, hearing voices had stumbled out of her room. She yawned to see who was visiting. "Oh, Pietro..Artemis. Morning..." She greeted, completely uncaring that she was wearing her usual night time attire of a tank top and panties. Artemis couldn't help but grin to herself seeing this sight. These three had gotten comfortable with each other.

Back
Top Bottom