Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark wishes (nonconsentual cravings. submissive female looking for dominant male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone. My name on this site is just another pretty face, but feel free to call me any shortened name. That you find easy for you.

I am writing this to attract roleplayers with an interest in dark plots, particularly plots that involve violence, from sexual violence to plain old physical abuse.

I prefer men to be played twenty-two and older. I will play women mostly around twenty and older, and will not play the older person in any pairing. No MILF scenes for this girl, sorry.

I prefer around three or four paragraphs per post, but can go under or over depending on the role play.

At the moment I do not have any plots formulated, but I believe that I am fairly flexible. There is almost nothing that I hate, aside from extreme sci-fi things, so no aliens or made up places. Modern and realistic plots are my favorites.

A short list of my favorite kinks are as follows:

Violence
Nonconsentual scenes
Painful encounters
Rough sex
Verbal abuse
Non con slavery (as in being forced to act as a sex slave)
Verbal commands
Bondage
Forced drug use
Ownership tattoos or piercings
Gang bangs
Water sports
Sex toys
Fisting (I find this very interesting in non con situations)

If you have any plots that you believe I would like, please feel free to contact me through PM to discuss. If you have no idea what to propose plot wise, a list of kinks would be a Great way to get me thinking of ideas.

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope to hear back soon.

Interested in Rough Sex and Verbal abuse.
Ping Me when online
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

I am craving something taboo and rough. Maybe an older brother x younger sister rape plot?

Forced prostitution of a young daughter?

I would love to chat with someone about a new roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom