Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mom married a Monster [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squealing out of the parking lot full of students Wesly handed back home where he could have another beer and wait for work to start.

Arriving at work I am barely seated when Mr. Cole comes to my desk and beckons me to join him in the conference room.

I quickly follow the senior partner and find he and two of the other partners are in the room already.

"your work on the Victoria Heights sales was perfect. I don't know how you got the city planners to agree to it when nobody else seemed, but that 400 million dollar project is going ahead and it is the capstone to so much good work you have done for our architect firm. we are promoting you. no more trench work. no more 80 hours a week. you are a senior manager with personal assistant and here is your pay." Mr. Cole slides me the letter of promotion.

I am shocked at the amount and the job offer. It is what I have wanted for me and my baby girl. Safety and security. And now even time to be with her and reconnect. No need to tell anyone that the price of getting the planners on board was more than a few afternoons in the Holiday Inn with a cock or two in one of my various orifices, or my face lapping the soft swollen folds of a sexually frustrated housewife. It was all worth it now.

"now go home and take two weeks. well earned."

Arriving home with my head buzzing I wonder where am I going to start? What will happen to my family these next days with me home.

SithLordOfSnark said:
"You okay, baby?" I ask as I hug her, kissing her cheek. "We should get to class, before we're late." I laugh softly.

I nod and force a smile "Yeah I'm fine. Let's go"

We walk to class and sit in our usual spot. As always I'm beside the window.
The day was long and boring. Before I know it we had gym class and I was so sore from last night and this morning that I had barely moved all day.
Now the thought of running laps and playing basketball was killing me. But I had no note to get out of it and I had no excuse I could use.

Sighing I got ready for gym, glad Wesly hadn't left marks anywhere visible. I didn't want to be quizzed on where the bruises came from.

I have so many thoughts and ideas about what this promotion would mean for me. And especially for Cat. Sweet Cat. My baby. I can finally reconnect with her.

I pull into a parking lot and look up a few things. A phone call later and I text my baby.

Hey Kitty Cat. getting you from school now. Tell your teacher. We now have a spa date. I'll explain when I see you in 10. Love you, Mom.

Sent.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and nervously take it out.
i frown confused seeing its a text from my mom.
My face drops when i see the text. There was no way I could go on a spa day with the injuries from today.

I quickly text back

- Sorry Mom not today. I have an important essay that I have been working on for weeks to hand in today. I can't I'm sorry. Love Cat -

i hit send and bite my lip feeling bad for saying no but hoping she won't insist.

Frowning as I read the text. I guess I am getting what I deserve after ignoring you for so long. I can't expect you to still be the little girl who just wants to always hang out with Mom.

- Ok dear. You take care. I will see you at home. Love you-

I head out of the lot towards home feeling on top of the world. I will find a way to spend time with Cat and be her Mom again I resolve.

Arriving home I take off my blazer and set it on one of the kitchen island chairs and thumb through mail wondering if anyone else is home this time of day.

I sigh in relief and head out to the track.

I ran a few laps and faked twisting my ankle so that I could sit down.
I knew James would be asking me about my ankle later but right now I just needed to sit down my legs were killing me and not from running

SithLordOfSnark said:
I am currently in Math class, having changed my schedule cuz of how much I hate gym.

I looked around and sighed in relief when I remembered James had changed out of gym.
At least I would have a short while where nobody would be worrying about me or asking was I alright.

I hated lying to James, more than I hated lying to my mom.
I loved him I really did. I was just afraid. This was the only thing I had ever kept from him and I could tell he knew something was up, but he wasn't pressuring me to tell him, which only made me love him more. I could see how much he trusted me, he showed me everyday.
I sighed and headed to my english class.
I took my seat by the window and smiled when I saw James come in and take his seat.

The novel we were studying was focused around a situation like mine. A girl was abused at home and she kept it a secret.
It felt like reading a story about myself.

"Ok class, as we all know Tina has been wanting to confide in someone. who do you think she can turn too?" Our teacher asked half way trough the class and getting everyone's attention.
"Well she has a boyfriend so maybe she should confide in him" A girl up the front suggested making our teacher nod.
"But maybe she's afraid he'll leave if she tells him" I said surprising everyone, including myself. I never spoke up in class. I gulped when our teacher looked over at me.
"That's an interesting thought Catherine. Why would the girl be afraid of him leaving do you think?"
I gulped and fidgeted with my pen as I answered "Maybe because she feels like she no longer deserves him. Maybe she's afraid he will think badly of her and will leave her. And.. clearly she needs him so telling him would only make things worse."
Our teacher nodded and looked around "Has anyone got any thought on Catherine's idea?"
I gulped nervously and glanced at James not sure if I wanted to know what he was thinking.

OOC: I am SO SORRY guys. Things got really crazy on me here and I wasn't able to get online. I'm sorry I didn't get to even tell you in advance. Hope you are all still interested in this rp. Sorry again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom