Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mom married a Monster [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedCole

Planetoid
Here is the basics of what this rp is about.
Mom got remarried but the guy is a horrible man.
Step-Dad abuses Catherine sexually, physically and verbally.
But her Mom is never around and Catherine is afraid to tell her.
Step-Dad threatens to hurt Catherine more if she tells.
Catherine starts acting different but doesn't tell her Boyfriend what is going on.
Boyfriend worries that she is hiding something.
Boyfriend is protective and goes mad when he finds out what is going on.
They have not had sex yet but are best friends and love each other.
Step-Dad took her virginity.
Boyfriend is not a virgin and later shows her that sex is not usually an awful experience.

7 am my alarm went off. I groaned reaching for the off button with my eyes closed.
I switched off my alarm and sighed as I took a moment before opening my eyes.
My legs were aching and I felt stiff and sore. Taking a shaky breath I tried to ignore what happened the night before.
I slowly got out of bed and groaned as I made my way into my ensuite to use my shower.
I was delighted that I could lock my ensuite. It was the only room in the house that I could escape the monster that has become my Step-Father.

At 7.30 I headed down to the kitchen. I was dressed and ready for school.
I was hoping to just eat and leave without seeing that Monster.
Quickly and quietly I got myself a bowl of coco pops. I kept my head down while I sat at the table eating.
I had 30 mins before I needed to leave for school, but I was going to leave as soon as I could.

7:31

I come flying into the kitchen and open the fridge door for a yogurt. "Hey Kitty Cat" I say as I bustle around collecting a nutri-bar and my briefcase. "I am surprised to see you up so early. I'm sorry about that, but you know the schedule for the hospital building project in Philly is just crazy and the travel. How are things? You must never see either of us. I didn't hear hubby come to bed until like 1AM. Guess he was working late. Not that he was without energy for your mom!" i say cheerily.

"how is school? how are your friends? Still hang out with your boyfriend?" I bombard my darling girl with questions, not even stopping to look at her as I continue to get things together to go out for another day.

I do love her though and I think I have provided well as a single Mom. Until I married this past summer, for thirteen years I was alone raising her and finishing school trying to make end meet on a widow's benefit and tons of loans. Now I had to pay it all back, pay off the mcmansion, pay for her schooling. And keep fit and sexy and be perfect. Well, married last summer after a period of on again off again dating.

I wish it could be simpler and easier life with my Cat. I stop and stand beside her, softly stroking her hair. "I love you Kitty Cat. Maybe we can go to the park this weekend? mommy / daughter time? just hang out and talk and like we did back when?" I miss being the carefree and decent person I was who lived life as much as the wonderful person who is my daughter.

"Well, I have to run. Just order in or something for supper, k?" kissing the top of Catherine's head, I grab my collection of things and am gone.

I look up and smile at my Mom.
Mornings like this reminded me of before she met the monster.
I ate my cereal frowning when she mentioned the monster getting home late.
That was a load of rubbish. he just didn't go to their room till late. He was in mine.

I didn't know how to tell her so instead I tried answering her bombardment of questions. "Schools good. My friends are great. My boyfriends fine too."
"Yeah sure. Maybe we can get out the skates and have a blast. Like old times." I nod feeling glad she wanted time with me. She rarely had any free time since the monster came into the picture.
I looked up as she hurried out and called after her "Have a good day"

Suddenly I realised I was alone in the house with the Monster upstairs.
Quickly I finished my cereal and washed up the dishes.
Then without a second thought I grabbed my bag and legged it out of the house.
I was NOT getting stuck with him again. He'd make me late for school and I'd be in even worse shape than I am now.

Walking down the steps Wesly, the step-dad, came walking down the stairs with loud footsteps echoing through the house. Stopping by the fridge he opened it and grabbed one of his beers out of the fridge then turned to the garage door where he was working on a new car so he headed into the stuffy dark garage. Reaching out with his right hand, Wesly flipped on the light where a 1969 Chevrolet Nova was lifted up on four jacks with parts hanging out of the bottom. Having to not g to work til 12:00 Wesly rolled the garage door open and grabbed a lawn chair and sat outside, sipping on his Hard Ale.

Ooc: grrr just barely too late. Sorry if they are short lol I'm kinda alone :p

Half way to school I remember my English essay is sitting on my desk in my bedroom.
Cursing under my breath I head back knowing if I turn up without it my teacher will kill me.
"Maybe he'll be sleeping late" I mutter to myself as I hurry back to the house.

When I get there and see the Monster out on a lawn chair, with a beer at 7.45 am! I sigh.
I had no choice I needed that essay.
Ignoring the monster I walked up the drive to the front door and went inside.
The second I was in the door I ran upstairs to get the essay hoping he was too lazy to bother getting up and following me.

When I got to my room I put my bag on the bed, then went to my desk and picked up the essay.
I had printed it off but forgot to staple the pages together.
Fumbling through my desk drawer I got the stapler and stapled the essay.

I went over to my bag and took out my English folder and put in the essay.
Then I returned my folder to my bag and looked around the room making sure I hadn't forgotten anything else.

Watching as petite Cat walked up the drive way Wes couldn't help but start wanting her petite ass for his morning session so the minute she disappeared upstairs he followed her. Standing in the door way he watched as Cat fumbled around her room he spoke in his usual tone when he decided he was going to take advantage of her.

"arent you suppose to be in school Missy?" stepping into the room he shut the door behind him and locked it. "your breaking my fucking rules again. I'm gonna have to punish you slut" pulling his belt off of his waist he started making his way over to the obviously scared Cat. "start undressing. Your mother didn't give me my morning fuck and that's bad news for you. TAKE THEM OFF!" swinging his belt around he struck cat on the leg as to not show visible marks.

I looked up shocked
"I had to get an essay. School doesn't start for another half hour. I have time to get there." I said quickly as I put my bag on my back trying not to show fear.
I shook my head when he said I was breaking the rules and gulped seeing him remove his belt. i backed away until my back was against the wall.
"I have to go to school" I said when he told me to strip "I'll be late if I don't go now"
Wide eyed I watched him swing the belt at me and gasped when he struck my leg "Please wasn't last night enough" I pleaded.
My leg hurt but I still tried to move around him.

Grabbing her by her throat Wes brought her inches away from his face and he wreaked of alcohol "I said strip bitch" throwing her onto her bed he struck her with his belt again and again. "last night was last night. This is now and I will take you! NOW STRIP!" swinging the belt with all his force he struck her on the stomach and began to climb on top of her, ripping her clothes off of her body. Seeing the fear in Cats eyes only added fuel to the fire which caused him to grab her throat and kiss her violently "when are you gonna learn that if you just listen, things would go smoothly!" tossing the belt across the room, Wes brought his hand up to strike her in the face but stopped, not wanting to leave a visible mark he continued to tear he clothes off of her viciously.

I gasped and my hands went straight to his wrist trying to pull his hand off my neck.
"Ah!" I yelped when he threw me on the bed, my bag fell to the floor by the bed and I cried flinching and wincing in pain every time he struck me with his belt.
When he got on top of me I wanted to push him off he was heavy and I was still sore from last night.
"Stop it please" I cried as he started ripping my clothes off me.
I gasped again when he grabbed my throat and pressed my lips tightly together when he kissed me.
Tears streaming down my cheeks as I knew what was going to happen and I knew I couldn't fight him off, but I still wasn't going to give it up easily or willingly.
I flinched when he raised his hand to strike me and gulped.
The tears not stopping as he ripped the last of my clothes off me "please don't"

Taking one of her taking one of her florescent green tank tops he wrapped it around her mouth, gagging her "Shut up slut!". Feeling every muscle in her body tense up he cut her bra off exposing her perky small breasts Wesly began to suck and pinch her nipples while grinding his crotch against hers as he got aroused and began to get stiff. "I want my morning fuck and your going to give it to me damn it!".

Ripping her panties where it covers her pussy he undid his pants. Slipping the jeans off he pulled his dick out of his boxers and began rubbing the length of his shaft against her tiny pink pussy while groping her breasts. "no man is gonna want you once I'm finished with you! Your going to be so fucking traumatized you will cringe at that sight of a cock!".

Tears stream down my face as he gags me.
I breath heavily and close my eyes tight when he removes my bra.
It didn't matter how many times he bound and gagged me I could never get used to this. I refused to give in to him.
I cringed when I felt his cock against my pussy. I trembled knowing he was right. No man would ever want me.
James will probably leave me the moment he finds out about this. I can't let him find out, but... eventually he'll have to know.
I tried to move so that he wasn't between my legs, I shuffled up the bed and managed to close my legs pressing them tightly together so that he couldn't just slide into me. I knew this wouldn't stop him but at least it will delay the pain for even a minute.

Grabbing her ankles Wesly yanked her down The bed again. Grabbing the rope he picked up in the garage he bound her legs to the bed frame so her legs were spread wide open. Picking his belt up in sheer frustration he began whipping at her pussy then to her breasts and he switched off between the two as she laid there helpless and writhing in pain. "Stop fighting it you little shit!"

Ooc: sorry it's so short I'm having... Family issues and gotta get off

Even though I am gagged I try to yell "No leave me alone!"
I struggle against him crying as he ties me down.
Then when he starts to whip me I scream out in pain. My screams muffled by my top which he used to gag me.
Tears flowing like a constant stream down my face.

Ooc: No worries I hope everything is alright.

Climbing up onto the bed Wesly slipped in between her legs and took his large fat penis and began to prod it against her defiant crotch "relax and it won't hurt so much..." realizing that Cat would not relax and shoved himself deep into her and he was not nice about it. Violently thrusting he grabbed her throat as he massaged her petite breasts that he loved to ravage so much. Leaning down to her breast he bit her nipple and pulled on it as hard as he could and as far as he could.

She squealed and struggled against her bindings.
tears streaming down her cheeks as he went inside her. It hurt so much everytime. She was never wet when he went in.
When his hand went around her throat she went quiet. the only sounds from her was crying and grunts of pain with every thrust.

hey we should do this over PM since no one else is active ever and we could do such a better job at it by ourselves.

Weslyscott1209 said:
hey we should do this over PM since no one else is active ever and we could do such a better job at it by ourselves.

eh the others can't reply at the minute thats why they aren't here.
The boyfriend is waiting for her to get to school and the mom is in work.

(step-dad, Wesley, needs to let Cat go to school, so that her boyfriend can enter. And he can ring or go visit mom at work to bring her back in if he wants too)

Okie dokie

Wesly looked at the time and cursed loudly and got off of her, untying her legs "your lucky your mother would get a call if your late for school! Get up and get dressed, I'm taking you to school". Going to the bathroom, Bane cleaned himself up and put a pear of camoflauge shorts on and a navy t-shirt like a true asshole would only due. He poked his head cats room one last time "HURRY UP!!!".

Wesly ran downstairs and chugged the last of his warm Beer and grabbed his keys off the table. Heading outside in his large Chevy truck Bane lit up a cigarette.

Crying in pain I got up and used a towel to try wipe his filth off of me.
I got dressed and fixed my make up as quickly as I could before grabbing my bag.
I didn't look at Wesly as I got into the truck and sat as far from him as possible.

Wesly took a drag of his cigarette an blew it out without the windows down so it just sat in the truck and floated in the air. Looking at the clock Wesly punched the gas and flew the rest of the way to her school not saying a word to her the whole way there. Coming to the front of the school Wesly came to a screeching hault and lit up another cigarette "get out". Wesly didn't wait for her to respond just reached over and pushed her open "GO!".

I hurried out of the truck and nearly stumbled as I rushed into the school.
I saw James down the hall near the lockers and bit my lip.
I ducked into the girls bathroom to make sure I didn't look like I had been hurt.
When I looked alright and my hair and make up was perfect I went down towards my locker.
Forcing a smile when I saw my boyfriend James.

I smiled and hugged you tight "Morning."
I bit my lip for a moment when the pain hit me but ignored it. I couldn't let James know.
I had no idea how he would react
I hadn't gone that far with him yet and we'd been together for years. Yeah he wanted too but I always said no.
How would he react knowing my Step-Dad took my virginity and uses me regularly?
He'll flip. he might even leave me. And right now I need him more than ever.
As I thought about my problem I held him tighter, clinging to him as if afraid if I let go he'll disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom