Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bachelor Party

clare_ity

Planetoid
Education is so expensive. In order to get through, 21 year old Clare takes jobs of an adult natire as needs require.

Tonight she is nervously approaching the secluded and exclusive Wolf Lodge where a private bachelor's party is being held. For Clare, entertaining here means doing a strip tease and giving the groom to be a lap dance. Maybe for the right price, he would also get a blowjob. Surely that would be the most that would happen tonight.

But this is a club that exudes power, where employees are not known for being able to say "no" to the elites who respect no boundaries on fulfilling their desires. What is Clare getting in to?

I of course am Clare.

Thinking a group of 8 to 12 guys with me for this.

Other females optional. We would have to discuss how to work in to the play.

Nothing too kinky. Max restraint allowed would be a collar with cuffs on it and a chain collar or a bit gag with rear grip. No other toys or devices please, save for a strap-on if another female were to be involved. Hand, tit, anal, oral and unprotected vaginal sex as you desire.

Let me know if interested.

Name: Wesly Scott Harrison
Role relationship: Main bachelor
Appearance:
images

No go kinks: rape, snuff (rape and then kill the woman), underage with huge age gap (ex: 15 with 36)
Characterization: happy to be getting married but has a horrible sex addiction and can't say no to sexy women that offer there "services".

Name: Bruce Anderson
Role relationship: Poker friend
Appearance:
th2SKE4KOP_zps64f95ae9.jpg

No go kinks: Rape, snuff, Beastie, Scat, underage
Characterization: Relaxed, easy going, friendly, a sucker in helping those in need.

Name: Valerie Harrison
Role relationship: Grooms Sister
Appearance:
14kxyzc.jpg

No go kinks: no gore no vore no toilet play and no scat anything but the gross stuff id fine.
Characterisation: Shy, quiet until shes on the bottle then anythings possible.

Back
Top Bottom