Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dying for a Big Time Rush rp Please! Please! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
So yeah I know I already have a Big Time Rush thread up. However I really really want to rp with them.

rules

1 I'm sorry, but you have to at least know of who they are if you want to rp with me.

2 No one liners!

3 It's cool I get rl gets in the way of rping, but at least try to post once a week.

4 Please don't leave me hanging waiting on you when your not going to reply. Please at least tell me that your leaving or maybe have a problem and we can work it out. Just don't stop and leave me hanging

5 I can match what you give me, but I would like you to at least post a paragraph.

All right your probably wondering what my kinks are so here you go

https://www.f-list.net/c/kuziya/

Anything on the no list I won't include no matter what. We can discuss something on the maybe list

All right on to pairings. Now I know most of these are cannon characters, but just bare with me

James x Kendall
Carlos x Logan
Kendall x Carlos
James x Carlos
Kendall x Logan
James x Logan
James x OC
Kendall x OC
Carlos x OC
Logan x OC

Plots

I'll update when I have more

James has to transfer to a new school in a new state. What happens when He meets Kendall the best hockey player of the school?

Carlos has been friends with Logan for a long time. He finally can't hold back his secret and tells Logan.
We can start maybe before or after the confesson

If you have any ideas yourself pm me and we can work it out!

All right that's all I got so far. Don't be afraid to pm or post me. I don't bite promise!
Later

Kuzi

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED! There is still another Big Time Rush thread you can look at and trust me I'm not giving up on the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom