Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have a plot Im craving!! FxF AND MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubSchoolGirl

Planetoid
This idea i sort of got from someone else, but i have tweaked it.
Rich girlxHer maid
The idea is that this rich girl( maybe the daughter of a billionair or something along those lines) has a maid (almost like a servant) who is there because she needed work and the family decided to just hire her on as a live in maid. (She not only cleans but runs errands and whatnot)Our characters would be about the same age. In between 18-21. Rich girl is used to getting what she wants, and she has fallen for the maid(my character.) But the maid is very soft spoken and is scared of knew things and experiences. And yet she still has feelings for the girl that are out of her control. This should be equalized romance and smut. So the girl seduces the maid and so begins the romantic antics of the two lovers... oh and its all a complete secret. I am really dying to do this one so please if interested, pm me. On others id be a little more laid back on rules, but for this one, you MUST be at least semi lit. At LEAST a good meaty paragraph. I'm not looking to write a book. Give me something to work with though. And IF YOU ARE A GUY, if you want to be a girl, you MUST be convincing. OR we can change it a bit so its a rich guy. If that's the case, it could be a semi older man, the oldest being mid 30s. Then i could be a young live in maid that you end up falling for and seducing me to fall for you. Some romance, some hot monkey sex...you get the idea..PM ME PLEASE

we can also change it up so that its more in medieval times. But if i do this one, it MUST be FxF. itll be the princess and her servant....i REALLY wann do this one now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom