Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

"If your not careful you might get a bit of a surprise darling. " He smiled his hands slipping down to her bare bottom gripping it lightly. His groin was throbbing for her a feeling he was going to have to get used to. Thinking she was going to make him wait a long time before they actually fooled around. "Fine with me. Ill tell you what. " He paused to kiss her softly before pulling back looking into her eyes.

"You wear that or something similar all night and ill let you pick what i do or don't wear. Every single day i am here. But only while you are wearing a thong. " He smiled biting her lower lip lightly before kissing her aggressively again giving her time to think as he kissed her deeply and passionately. His hips rolling against her lightly causing his shaft to grind against her lips.

Jei chuckled at his comment about a surprise in her mind thinking she wouldn't mind but not saying that out loud. Feeling his hand on her rear end she wrapped her arms tighter around him. "You're not the only one who's being tempted." She said in a low whisper her lips brushing against his as she spoke smiling shyly she listened as he spoke her rear resting against him.

"You sure you can trust me with that? What if I said wear something of mine, nothing...?" She asked cocking her eyebrow as she'd questioned him. Rolling her eyes at his condition. "I'll have to wear clothes sometime..." She said looking at him matter-of-factly. before his lips pressed to hers once more their bodies pressed together her hips absently rubbing against his gasping when she'd felt him rub against her firmly liking the feeling but trying to keep that to herself..

He smiled breaking the kiss leaning back looking into her eyes smiling offering her his hand. "I trust you. And like i said as long as you wear at most a bra or bikini top and a thong i will wear anything you choose or not wear what you choose. You change i change. " He smiled offering her his hand enjoying this game more then willing to make that deal.

His body longing for her but knowing he had to be careful about pushing that limit. If he was not careful he would be rushing her into something he was not sure she was ready for. A soft groan left his mouth as he continued to rock his hips up lightly into her wanting to turn her on as much as he was.

Jei grinned when he said he trusted her. "Ok then, i'll be nice and not make it anything too much." She giggled her arms resting on his shoulders. Taking his hand she kissed it lightly resting against his chest once more. She looked at him thoughtfully knowing he didn't have any desire to rush her but she had to wonder why he was teasing her like he was. She was a little confused like he was but didn't say anything running her free hand through his hair lightly.

Feeling his hips rocking against her she let a small moan escape biting her lip trying to muffle the noise her cheeks pink her hips seeming to have a mind of their own rocked back against him.

He leaned in slowly whispering into her ear his lips playing against his earlobe. "Darling we need to get out of this hot tub and go make ourselves more comfortable. " He smiled brightly giving her bottom a light pat before stopping his hips movements so she could get up. He did not like the idea but he was okay with it for now he did not have a condom with him and if they continued this pace they would need one. He let out a soft sad groan and leaned back breathing slowly trying to calm himself down.

Hearing his words she nodded slowly a blush coloring her cheeks before she let go of his hand and removed her fingers from his hair getting off of him she floated in the hot water watching him, letting him get out first. Hearing the groan he'd let out she gave hm a curious look but didn't speak letting him get out.

After he was out of the water she took not of her affect on him smiling giggling to herself she slowly got out not wanting to feel the cool air hurrying she wrapped her towel around her then put her robe back on letting him go inside first she made her way in after him locking the door.

He got out slowly the light shorts clinging to his shaft like shrink wrap nearly all of it visible hiding just the details. He dried off quickly and headed inside stopping next to his boxers he tied the towel around him dropping his shorts leaving them on the floor. A bright smile on his face as he stood there naked only a towel blocking her vision. Slowly he slipped is boxers back on taking the towel off and walking into the living room. "So there boss lady you going to take off that robe and let me have a peak at you? Or am i going to have to get dressed? " Smirking his eyes locked on her wondering what was going to happen.

Jeithen watched him quietly trying not to make it obvious she was eying him. Smiling at the fact she'd down that to him. Following after him into her home she saw him wrapping his towel around his waist noticing he was taking off the shorts. Hearing him call her boss lady she stuck ot her tongue walking past him heading up to her room slowly to change. Getting to her room she took off the robe and towel stripping off her wet bikini tossing them in he hamper walking to her dresser pulling out a pair of short plush shorts, and a bra made of the same material pulling her hair in a loose ponytail and removing her contacts putting her glasses back on blinking her eyes glad to have them out.

She made her way back down to the the stairs, turning the heat up alittle on her way. Walking into the living room looking at him as he walked to the couch. "You're the guest you can pick the first movie." She said warmly reaching over grabbing her bag of candy.

He smiled she was not wearing a thong so she did not get to pick what he was wearing. "I was expecting a slightly different outfit. " He chuckled getting up still very clearly hard as his shorts tented over his groin. "You can pick what movie we watch i don't mind one little bit. " He smiled laying down on the couch so if she wanted to set on it she would need to set on him or on the very edge. His eyes not trying to hide they fact that they where running over her inspecting every inch of her body.

"Well it may have been hot water, but she was still cold. She couldn't help but glance towards his crotch when his body faced her blushing a little watching him sit down. She shook her head, "No I really want you to pick first, then I'll pick then you again... That is if we don't get too tired." She said nodding moving to stand by the arm of the chair looking down at him. Moving she sat on the edge of the couch beside him.

"If you make me pick first im going to get dressed. " He smiled wrapping his arms around her stomach nipping her kidney area lightly. He honestly did not care what they watched he just wanted to hold her and kiss on her. It had been a long time since he was with someone and he wanted to show her all the affection he could muster. "Because it is cold down here and i don't want to get sick. " He smiled kissing her side lightly his hand moving to her lower back pressing a finger into her back on either side of her spine gently pushing up along her back bone. "Or you could go get a blanket so we could get all warm and cuddly. "

Jeithen rolled her eyes at how annoyingly stubborn he was being about picking a movie. She reached in the bag grabbing the first three her hand touched popping them in the DVD she pressed play previews starting. She brought the soda in the kitchen taking one and putting it in the fridge leaving his by the couch so he could do with it what he wanted.

Returning to the living room she shut off the lights making her way to the couch setting her soda in the coffee table she sat on the edge of the couch looking to the TV seeing Previews were still playing.

He smiled getting up going into her moms room gathering her blanket quickly and heading back out to the couch covering himself up. He smiled when she sat down letting out a soft sigh. Moving to lay on his side his arm up against the arm rest his head laying on it. "Get in here darling your still moist your going to freeze use my arm as a pillow. "He said softly lifting the blanket just high enough for her to slip in under it. He was so happy he was going to be able to cuddle with her. Longing to feel her skin against his.

Turning her attention to him after he got to his feet watching him go into her mother's room and return a few minutes later her plush down blanket. Looking back to the movie as it finally began seeing it was her anime movie.

She watched him from the corner of her eye as he sat down curling up in the blanket, after settling he'd offered her a spot beside him slowly she scooted to his side feeling his warmth under the blanket as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. she loosely curled up to him her head on his shoulder her arm draped across his bare chest.

He smiled hand hand dangling down around in front of her rubbing her arm lightly. He was less then a few inches from her breast he contemplated copping a feel but decided against it. "Next movie we are going to lay together I think there is enough room. As long as you don't mind a bit of pressure in your bottom. " He chuckled softly the blanket hiding her form and that was allowing him to slowly soften. His mind was not helping that though as he thought about feeling her up. He watched the movie silently not really caring much for anime but she enjoyed it so he would watch it as much as she wanted.

She relaxed falling his hand lightly brushing against her skin. Looking up at him as he spoke she chuckled lightly nodding, "Whatever you want." She said turning her attention to her the movie seeing Ichigo, fighting the 2 girls who were after captain Hitsugaya.

"There should be enough room, you're skinny, and I'm not that huge." She said playfully still looking at the TV blushing a little as he commented on her feeling something around her bum. "Ehh. that's fine" She said slowly.

He laughed rolling is eyes as she said she was not that huge. "Your absolutely perfect i could pend days and not find a single thing wrong with you. " He chuckled his hand reaching into her lap lightly gripping her inner thigh gently a couple inches from her inner crotch. His hand moved slightly just touching her leg. He was going to kiss and nibble on her neck but he wanted her to enjoy her film. Slowly he leaned back his hands still caressing her soft skin absently finally having grown soft enough again that he was not poking up anymore.

jeithen blushed at his sweet words looking up towards him with a smile. "You're too sweet." She said her smile still on her lips as she reached over kissing his cheek pulling back settling into her spot besides him. Turning her attention to the movie her eyes glancing down seeing his hand move under the blanket feeling it on her thigh, but tried to ignore it focusing on the movie seeing the shinigami fighting all the hollows who came after them, Ichigo and Hitsugaya making their way towards the ice tower.

Glancing towards Stephen she noticed he didn't seem interested in the movie lying against him more pressing her body more against his.

"We should do this more often. " He smiled softly leaning in kissing her neck lightly over her pulse for several seconds his lips danced against her neck. He then returned his attention to her face watching her watch the movie. It took all his willpower for him not to slip his hand into her groin and touch her for the first time. It took the same to keep his hand from touching her breast. He closed his eyes finally moving his hands away from those areas to keep his will from breaking.

Jeithen nodded in agreement, "Yea it's been fun, and like I said always nicer than being alone." She said Hitsugaya was talking to his friend before he faded away and she turned her attention to Stephen blushing as his lips pulled away from her neck. Feeling him pull his hands away from her slightly she didn't comment on it. Soon the movie ended and after the credits ended it turned to the next disk.

Stephen smiled as the next movie started his hands gripping her waist lightly placing her in his lap. Once there he smiled laying them both down across the couch his back pressed into the back of the couch holding her to his chest. Covering them both up with the blanket he smiled slipping one arm under her head and across her chest above her breasts. The other arm draped over her just below her ribs holding her tightly to her chest. The small area they where taking up still gave room on the couch for someone to sit on the very edge. "What if i told you that i did not want to sleep on the couch or futon? " He was paying no attention to what movie came on next wanting to hear her reaction to his comment.

Jei watched the movie begin guessing it was his since it didn't look familiar leaning back against him she moved as he shifted lying back on couch. She slowly moved into place beside him resting against his chest feeling warm skin against her bare back. Resting her head on his arm she smiled letting out a sigh as she relaxed against him. His arms resting on her she held his arm to her chest watching the Tv, her head turning slightly as he spoke. "You don't? Then where are you going to sleep?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know where are you planning on sleeping. " He smiled pressing his lips to the back of her neck kissing it tenderly. This was not what he would call a make out movie but he did not care. He had seen it before and right now he just wanted to fawn over her. His finger found her navel ring and fiddle with it gently his fingers moving over her skin with a feather light touch. His kisses on her neck slowly shifting to just under her ear now adding soft nips in between the soft delicate kisses.

"I was planning on sleeping in my room." She said her voice gentle sighing feeling his lips press to her neck the gentle sensation make her tingle. turning her body slightly she was more lying on her back looking at him more than lying on her side facing the TV. As he'd played with the ring in her navel she giggled squirming a little as he lightly touched her.

He kissed her neck slowly his kisses got closer to her ear making her smile turning her body a little so she faced him when his delicate kisses ended she turned her head looking into his eyes smiling brightly snuggling close to him.

"I think ill sleep there with you. " He smiled kissing her on the tip of the nose his hand leaving her stomach and moving to her side. So badly wanting to push the envelope a bit more with her but not wanting to rush her. "You know your quite the enigma. " He said in light frustration. "I have not figured you out yet not able to tell if your really a naughty girl pretending to be good. Or if your a sweet innocent good girl who is to shy to tell me not to do certain things. " He smiled not sure which he would like more he just wanted to know before he decided how hard he wanted to push things.

Back
Top Bottom