Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

"Sorry to hear that you and your dad don't get along. If mine were still around and i still lived here you'd hate him." She said lightly trying not to think about that bastard who'd contributed to her existence. "But you're welcome anytime. If ya need to talk, or are bored..." She said with a sheepish smile finding herself relaxing a little more against his firm chest. She nodded eagerly in response to his question, "I'd like it alot if ya stayed around." She said giving him a bright smile.

"Well... I kissed a guy who I'm getting to like. Who's secretly sweet, and nice." She said in a low voice like it was a secret giving him a smile. leaning against him resting her head gently on his shoulder wondering how he'd react to her getting so close if he did at all. She listened to him speak his voice rumbling through his chest making her giggle lightly. "Hehe that sounds a lot like a date." She stated. "If you wanted to actually go on a date with me ya need only ask." She nodded closing her eyes as she laid against him.

He smiled as she leaned into him listening to her talk glad she would not mind him just dropping by. He smiled absolutely loving her snuggling in to him it was exactly what he was hoping for. He laughed as she told him to ask her out, he was not going to do that just yet he did not want her to feel rushed the way things went down. He smiled brightly leaning in pressing his lips into hers lightly.

A soft groan escaping his lips as they danced lightly against hers his tongue find its way into her mouth. It danced gently against her lips groaning as he tasted her with delight his hands squeezing her side lightly.

Jei heard his laugh but didn't look up feeling rather comfortable where she was sitting in his lap with his arms around her and still an hour before 7. The TV was on but she wasn't paying it one bit of attention lost in his warmth and the swirling feelings floating through her head. She felt a little embarrassed saying he should ask her out. She didn't want to seem weird, being as shy as she was but still seemed like she was trying to push him to ask her out.

She let out a sigh looking up just as he got closer his lips pressing to hers once again. She was surprised not reacting right away but hearing the light groan he'd made, she returned his kiss. Her lips lightly pressing back against his her hand pressing against his chest feeling his hand on her side.

Slowly he pulled back his teeth finding her lower lip giving it a gentle tug as he slowly broke the kiss. His breath slow and deep catching his breath and trying to slow his heart rate back down again. As he pulled back more he released her lip and closed his eyes smiling brightly as he leaned back his hand slipping from her side to her thigh resting about half way down on the outside of her leg.

A content groan slipping past his lips his heart still pounding from the excitement of the kiss. "I am going to have to teach you how to kiss beyond just pressing your lips together." He chuckled softly biting his lip wanting to taste her again he was sure now he wanted to date the young girl but not sure if he wanted her to know that just yet. "We can practice this weekend if you want. Consider it a friend tutoring you if you want." He smirked rather enjoying the idea of the pair being friends for right now even if they did act like they where dating.

Jei was enjoying the kiss the firm yet gentle pressure against her lips. A little disappointed when it ended his lips still against hers for a long moment after wards she took in a sharp breath looking up at him with a small smile. Her body feeling warm, her heart nearly beating out of her chest a feeling she hadn't felt before. Looking towards him she saw his closed eyes giving him a soft smile glancing down feeling his hand on her leg turning her attention back to him.

Hearing the noise he'd made she giggled as she looked at him. But hear his comment a playful glare colored her features. "Well it must have been olright. You did kiss me again." She said pointedly. "You know you want to kiss you "friend" again." she said sticking out her tongue as much as she didn't want to starting to move so she could get up. "Oh, friend tutoring..." She said rolling her eyes. Sliding from his lap grabbing the crutch. "I'll be back I'm gonna change since it's getting close to 7." She said making her way to her mothers room shutting the door behind her. a lot of her dressier clothing was left there.

He smiled at her chuckling as she seemed to hate being called just his friend. He could not help but enjoy teasing her she was so cute when she was flustered. He smiled at her as she spoke chuckling softly letting out a soft sigh of happiness. He pouted when she slipped away from him and turned to walk way. He loved the way she felt setting in his lap and it made him sad that she wanted to move.

When she disappeared into her mothers room he stood slowly his mind racing and he began to pace. Frustration finally overtaking him only moments after she entered the room he came in after her. Pushing the door open moments after she reached her closet he was standing behind her. With out a word he scooped her up leaving her crutch standing as he carried her away. His arms hooked under her knees and behind her back as he lead her over to the bed and set her down in the middle.

Before she could say a thing his lips found hers again dancing against her lips his fingers lacing with hers. Slowly he crawled into bed with her, moving to straddle her thighs as he lifter her hands above her head.

Jeithen giggled having taken notice the look on his face as she got up seeing he seemed to like her in his lap by how he pouted. Making her way slowly into her mothers room shutting the door behind her she leaned against it a moment letting out a deep sigh her face bright red her auburn bangs falling in her eyes her glasses slowly slipping from her small nose till she'd pushed them back up slowly making her way to her mothers closet opening the door.

As she fished through for something to wear she didn't hear the door open after her. Holding up a blue lacy halter top looking at it wondering if it was too much to wear to hang out with a friend. Jumping when he'd reached out for her grabbing her leaving her crutch to fall tot he floor. "Stephen... what?" She asked confused as he made his way to her mom's bed sitting her down.

Looking at him he didn't have the same expression he has been when he was messing with her so she was confused watching him silently. She'd managed to open her mouth about to ask him what he was doing when his lips pressed to hers. She stared at him a moment till they drifted shut getting lost in the kiss.

Feeling his weight above her as she laid on the bed his body above hers his hands loosely holding hers in place above them. She was confused by his actions but more drawn into the kiss to think about questioning him at the moment.

He was delighted her mouth was open when he kissed her letting out a soft sigh. His tongue darted quickly into her mouth before she could close it as they began to kiss. His tongue touched hers lightly before moving away. It almost seemed to beg hers to come play, it danced against hers lightly the darted back into his mouth trying to get hers to follow. His lips kissing her with an aggressive passion he had not kissed anyone in so long he just wanted to lay her and make out for a short while.

His leg very carefully and gently pushed between her legs parting them slowly. He did not want to do anything but kiss her right now but he wanted to hold her closely. Soon his legs where between hers and he was kneeling pressing himself lightly against her. His entire body running down hers as he kissed her passionately.

Jeithen's lips parted slightly and she felt his tongue take advantage of the moment passing between her full lips caressing against hers sending a shiver down her spine. Slowly her tongue ventured past his lips entwining with his tongue. The passionate kiss continued and she'd managed to squirm one of her hands free loosely wrapping it around his neck holding him close as they lay together.

Feeling his leg settle between hers she shifted her body awkwardly so they could lay together, bodies close legs entwined. And she couldn't have been happier her hand working the hood off his head her hand resting on the back of his neck caressing it tenderly trying to show her feelings in her actions.

That she really did like him, and want to get to know him more, and even cared about him as much as you could for someone you're still getting to know.

For several long minuets he continued his passionate kiss, his hand finding its way to her side rubbing it lightly pushing her top up slightly as it explored her side. With a soft groan he broke the kiss staring into her eyes for a few moments as he took in rapid deep breaths. Slowly he moved to lay next to her on the bed his hand resting on her stomach teasing her navel ring lightly.

A soft chuckle and a loving smile his eyes showing his feelings for her as he rested on the pillow next to her snuggling into her side. "Sorry I should not have done that i just could not resist. It has been a long time since i kissed anyone. By the way your a really good kisser once i cracked your shyness. " He smiled pressing his forehead lightly against hers his hand slipping under her neck. His finger tip swirling on her arm lightly having gotten all affectionate after such a kiss.

Jeithen groaned lightly as the kiss continued for a few intense moments longer. Feeling his fingertips as they brushed over her skin his hand caressing her tentatively. When the kiss broke her eyes opened looking up at him dazed for a moment till she smiled up at him hearing the small noise he'd made catching her breath softly hearing his hard breaths giggling with a smile on her lips.

Laying on her back a minute or two as he settled on the bed next to her she rolled a little lying on her side her head resting on her arm. Giggling a little as he lightly flicked the ring coming from her navel.

She smiled a little more as he laid close beside her hearing his words she was about to say something when he'd commented on not kissing anyone in a while. She simply nodded when he'd said she was good. Her cheeks reddening slightly as he gently pressed his forehead to hers remaining silent as she laid beside him. "It's... olright." She said in a small voice not really wanting to break the silence of the moment.

He smiled leaning in giving her another soft peck of a kiss gently starting to kiss her once again. His hand slipped behind her resting over her spine before it turned and slid slowly up under her top resting over her bra strap. With a happy growl he pulled her tight to his chest and kissed her again his tongue finding its way into her mouth once again. He groaned with delight his tongue dancing against hers his fingers teasing the skin on her back.

For another few moments be kissed her his hand teasing her back playfully trying to make her think he aimed to unhook her bra. His fingers teased the clasp giving it gentle tugs even after he broke the kiss a devilish smirk on his face as he broke the kiss again. "You know if we don't get up soon we may just lay here all night. " He smiled knowing if he kept kissing her all night laying would not be what they where doing.

Jei closed her eyes as his lips pressed to hers again. Her hand pressed against his chest loosely grabbing his shirt holding him close aware of his hand pressing against her back slowly sliding up her vest settling on her bra. Feeling his fingers playing with it, she knew that's all he was doing. Feeling the kiss deepen his tongue slipping past her lips once again, finding hers they seemed to dance almost teasing one another hearing a small groan from him smiling she leaned more into him pressing her body to his. Looking to him after he'd pulled away breaking the kiss.

"Well not that i mind. But I did come in here to get ready. And then you decided to come in and well... Make-out with me." She said with a nod. As he laid back on the bed she lightly rested her chin on his chest looking up at him. "You've gotta leave before I can change." She said casually enjoying the warmth of his body against hers.

"I hope you don't mind that i just took you like that some times i just wanna kiss and well i figured i would get one. " He smiled his hand unhooking her bra playfully before slipping out of her top and down to her waist. "I don't have to leave i could just stay here while you change. You might want to make out more after and if im out side you will have to come find me. " He chuckled before slowly getting up knowing it was far to soon for her to let him see her changing.

He moved carefully not wanting to disturb the bed to much as he got up and slipped from the room. Setting back on the couch he began to adjust himself all the passionate kissing had quite the effect on him. His groin was hot and hard as could be, he begged it silently to go down before she came out and noticed what she had done to him.

Jeithen rolled her eyes at his comment. "Well glad I was convenient." She replied giving him a look as he unhooked her bra pushing him lightly. "Yea ya do. I don't want an audience as I change..." She said a hint of self-consciousness hidden in her playful tone. "I can resist you least till I change." She giggled lightly pushing him towards the door with her good foot. When he was in the other room she laid back on the bed her face feeling hot. With a heavy sigh she got up making her way back to the closet picking up the shirt she was looking at thoughtfully. Taking off her shirt and bra she pulled the halter top over her head adjusting the built-in-bra. pulling out a pair of nice black jeans she awkwardly changed nearly falling over but caught herself as she did them up.

Looking at herself in the mirror she took off her glasses deciding to put in her violet contacts instead. Leaving her hair in a ponytail she picked up the crutch making her way back to the living room walking up behind him she looked at him a moment noticing a slight bulge in his jeans but didn't comment on it. "K' I'm ready when you are." She said taking a few steps unaided by the crutch. "Just need to slip on my shoes." She said waiting for him to get up.

He turned to look at her his eyes got slightly wide looking up at her smiling brightly. "You look fantastic. I am ready to go when ever you are just let me know. " He smiled and looked up at her half hoping she would set in his lap and kiss him some more. The other half did not want her to hoping to avoid her noticing his hard on. Slowly he stood stepping in close to her trying to mask his bulge leaning in kissing her tenderly again.

"You mind swinging by my house really fast after the movie so i can grab my go bag?" He said softly his hands gripping her sides lightly looking into her eyes curiously. "Your eyes you put in colored contacts. " He said softly frowning just a bit before leaning in to whisper in her ear. "You don't need them your eyes are lovely and i think you look cute with your glasses on. " His lips so close to her ear they touched it lightly as he spoke.

Jeithen noticed the way he looked at her smiling brightly as he complimented her. "Thanks Stephen." She said with a warm smile. Noting the bulge she chuckled to herself trying not to make it obvious she knew. Turning to look at him as he walked up to her, his lips pressing to hers for an sweet moment.

When he'd pulled away asking her about stopping to his home she chuckled. "Well... you're driving so you decide. I'm just along for the ride." She smiled brushing her bangs behind her ears. As his hands rested on her waist she felt a shiver trail down her spine looking at him curiously as he stared at her. Nodding slowly she crossed her arms in front of herself, "Yea, I... I like to be glasses free sometimes. And these are the only one's i've got. When i was younger i hated my plain light brown eyes." She explained nestled against his chest looking up at him.

Pulling away reluctantly she carefully slid into her sneakers careful not to jolt her ankle which ached. "Then let's go." She said opening the door.

He smiled grabbing his leather jacket and walking up to her draping the large jacket over her shoulders. A smile crossing his lips as he placed his hand on her lower back and lead her out of the door. A soft happy smile on his face as he lead her out to his car and helped her into the passenger side. Once she was inside he moved over to his side getting in and turning on the bar. Slowly pulling from the drive way, once he was underway he smiled over at her pacing his hand on her thigh lightly. "What do you feel like eating?"

He smiled heading into the heart of town he would be able to get where ever he needed to go from there. His hand randomly squeezing her thigh just wanting her to be reminded his hand was there from time to time.

Jeithen giggled as he placed his coat on her shoulders. Thinking he was being cute acting all gentlemanly. She limped towards the car looking to him as he'd helped her in settling in her seat buckling up. leaning back as they pulled from her driveway and made their way down the road looking to his hand a moment before looking in front of them once more. She absently placed her hand on his a moment her thumb brushing his hand before pulling away.

They drove soon entering town seeing the bright lights of the city. She looked around thinking about what to eat. "I'm not really sure whatever you like just not Pizza, or mexican." She said looking towards him.

"So how long have you been single?" He said softly glancing over at her as he made his way towards his favorite pizza place. It was a small family owned store that he had been eating at since he was a little kid. It did not take him long to find their driveway and pull around behind the building to park. His hand leaving her leg as he slipped from the car moving over to her side quickly his eyes catching hers again frowning lightly.

Her eyes looked cute with the contacts in but they where just not quite right to him. He missed looking into HER eyes but he ignored it for now and helped her from the car. Leading her inside slowly his hand on her side to help support her. "When was the last time you had a boy crash at your house?"

Jeithen was surprised by his question. "Umm My first and only somewhat boyfriend was when i was 12. And I'm almost 16..." She said sighing knowing how pitiful that sounded. Watching the road as he drove not knowing where they were going. seeing the small restaurant as they drove around and parked.

She looked towards him undoing her seatbelt as he opened her door for her helping her out. standing beside him as he helped her stand her eyes catching his a moment seeing the frown sighing as she looked down following him inside. She sighed as the made their way inside. Again caught off guard by his question she gave him a look. "Well If Jaya, counts a year ago." She said with a shrug and we're just friends. he's 21." She said with a nod.

"I see so having a thing for older boys is a trend!" He said chuckling as they sat down at a small table in the back corner. He smiled having a pop brought for him while she looked at the menu. "I think its cute that you have a big brother fetish. " He said laughing softly leaning back in his chair his hands going up to his hair pushing it out of his face. With a happy sigh he laughed softly as he not so subtly glanced her up and down again glad she could not see him because of the menu.

Jeithen gave him a look rolling her eyes. "I told ya I tend to like guys older than myself." She said looking at the menu wondering what he'd want to get. "Did you want to get a pizza and share, or we each get our own thing?" She asked looking over at him a moment before turning her attention back to the menu.

"I do not have a brother fetish." She groaned sticking her tongue out. "How about you ladies man. You go for older girls? your age, younger?" She asked glancing his way catching his eyes for a moment as he'd looked her over before he hid his face behind the menu.

"We can get what ever you want beautiful, I am fine with what ever you want to do." He smiled laughing softly as she protested his comment about a big brother. He relaxed a bit smiling softly closing his eyes. He laughed when she asked about him and the girls he dated leaning forward resting on his elbows. "Well you asked so don't blame me for telling. " He laughing softly he held up his fingers to count.

"I have had 5 girlfriends only one was younger then me. "He sighed taking a deep breath sighing softly. " 2 years younger, 2 where 2 years older and my last girlfriend was 4 years older. "He spoke softly counting out the girls on his fingers as he went along. Purposely leaving one out so he could tease her about that later.

Jei nodded slowly when he said they could get whatever she'd wanted. "If you're sure" she said her eyes still on the menu. "Um, could I get a lemonade soda?" She asked looking over at him. "Well are the ontree's big? We could share one... Or just get a bacon and mushroom pizza." she suggested, looking down again wondering if she sounded dumb.

Her attention was captured by him once more as he spoke of his ex's. "You've had a lot... Though compared to me anyone has..." She muttered, finding herself why he was interested in her when he's only dated one younger girl. she noticed he had said five girls. But only Mentioned four, deciding to ask him about it later less he brought it up himself. "Well someone could wonder what your thing is with older girls." she said with a shrug setting her menu down.

Back
Top Bottom