Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

Stephen sat down remaining silent pulling his hoody further forward when he sat down. Wanting to mask his face from view as he glanced over at Jeithen several times as he drew. The teacher always hated his drawings because they all resembled what she called tattoo art. He liked that though, he enjoyed drawing tattoo's it was really the only drawings he enjoyed making.

He sat their his pen scraping away at the paper drawing a series of flowers wrapped around several objects. Trying to find something that looked right to him with a flower around it. He was having the worst time trying to do these assignments he was not good at incorporating her topics into his art. Constantly staring at her was not making things any easier he was trying to figure out what she was thinking about the day before.

Jeithen was lost in her thoughts as she added to her scene. She loved sakura trees and tried incorporating then and their blossoms into everything she drew. As she drew her mind was wandering from her picture to the day before. On Stephen, she shook her head trying to ficus when she'd realized the little figure on the path slowly started to look like him.

She put down her pencil a moment taking a deep breath wondering why she was thinking about him so much. She went to look out the window finally realizing he was in her class. She blushed wanting to say hi, but realizing he didn't talk to her. She was still confused by the fact he'd kissed her. She put her fingertips gently to her lips pulling her hood over her head blushing.

She didn't know if she should talk to him for the moment turning her attention to her phone as it vibrated in her pocket seeing a text from her mother seeing she was going to pick her up, but was going to be away all weekend. She sighed flipping phone shut listening at the teacher spoke only half paying attention.

Stephen ignored the teacher doing his best to make his drawing not look all lovey. He was failing misserably as the only thing he found to look right was a heart. He growled and turned the page deciding to draw something else. He saw her touch her lips and then hide in her hood he smirked his mind thinking she was recalling his kiss. He hoped he was right he kinda liked having a lingering effect on her.

His mind drifted off and he stopped drawling all together just setting there watching her under his hood. His mind wondering on weather or not he wanted to try dating someone from the school. It had been a while since he had dated anyone at all and he was a bit nervous about dating someone younger then him. He finally shrugged it off and reached into his hoody slipping his ear buds in and turning on some music.

Jeithen was a little stressed trying to figure him out but tried to push it aside. She continued drawing for a few minutes glancing towards Stephen seeing he wasn't drawing anymore wondering what was wrong but she didn't ask. Slowly getting to her feet she took her crutch in her hand making her way to the front of the room. Asking if she could go see the nurse needing tylenol or something.

He gave her a look nodding with a smile. "Sure thing Jeithen." He said and she saw there was still 20 minutes left of class but decided to to take her bag in case she took to long. Giving Stephen a look as he seemed lost in his own world leaving the room.

He stared at her as she left the room his eyes following her every step of the way out of the room. He could not help but notice her butt as she walked out smirking brightly and leaning back in to draw. He smiled content to doodle his hearts and flowers for the moment allowing himself to believe his delusion. He decided he was going to ask her to the movies tonight when he went to her house.

He smiled ignoring the teacher the remainder of the class getting up the moment the bell rang and heading towards the nurses office. He hoped he could bump into her on his way to his next class. His eyes sparking lightly as he headed her way hoping she would not know he was purposely going out of his way.

Jeithen made her way slowly to the nurses' ignoring the whispers she'd known were assumptions about her. She kept to herself as she walked her bangs falling in her eyes her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She felt awkward and was glad it was friday and no school monday a three day weekend by herself to let it blow over.

She walked into the woman's office getting some tylenol ignoring her questions about how she'd hurt her leg. Making her way out of the small room she'd walked into someone apologizing she was about to continue on when she'd seen who it was.

"Uhh... hey." She said awkwardly giving him a smile.

He smiled seeing her walk out of the office and chuckled when she walked right into him. His hands moving to her waist to help brace her laughing softly to himself looking into her eyes. "Hey you, you forget how to walk while i was gone. " He smiled speaking softly not wanting to let everyone in the school know he had been over to her house.

He was still not certain how she felt about him and even less about her feelings on sharing their friendship. "Hows the wheel? " He smiled at her looking down between them at her ankle. Slowly backing away as the hall started to fill with kids not wanting it to look like they where to close. He smiled returning his gaze to her eyes hoping she had not figured him out.

Jel looked up surprised to see Stephen even more that he was so close to her his hands on her waist she gave him a slightly confused look sticking her tongue out at his comment about forgetting to walk. "I can walk just fine... Well for the most part" she chuckled with a small smile. Wondering why he was whispering. "Trying to keep a secret?" She asked looking up at him her head tilted cutely.

Looking down at her ankle she shrugged. "Fine enough. Still hurts but less swollen and hurts a little less than before." She answered noting he'd moved away as people entered the halls guessing he didn't want people seeing him with her. She cocked her eyebrow with a sigh. "Well I should get going. Wouldn't want to ruin your bad boy image." She sighed with a half smile turning to make her way down the hallway.

"I have to keep my bad boy image its why you like me. " He said smirking walking after her since she was going the same way as him for a little while anyways. Smiling again as he watched her walk for a moment before catching up. "Your right you have not forgotten how to walk. And you do walk FINE." He smirked hoping she would realize he was hitting on her but not certain she would.

He smiled as he reached the hall where the 2 would have to part ways. His hand touching her lower back gently hidden by his body. He hoped she would not think he was ashamed to be touching her he just wanted to keep his private life private. His eyes locked on her hoping she would not shy away from his touch. "You mind if i come by later? I left my coat at your house. "

Jei gave him a funny look chuckling at his comment. "Oh it is, is it?" She asked with a cute smile putting her finger to her chin as if she was thinking about it before she returned her gaze to his. Walking along side him down the hall for a few minutes getting looks from the few students following them in the hall rolling her eyes at their attention. Looking to Stephen as they stopped, he had to go up the stairs, and she had her last class down the hall. She caught the subtle hints that he was trying to flirt with her though she still found it a little hard to believe.

She looked up at him feeling his hand on her back as they talked standing by the wall so they were out of view. She heard his question putting her finger to her chin. "Yea i guess you can come by. My mom won't be home anyway. She's gonna pick me up from school and we're going to have lunch then she's going to be gone all weekend." She said with a nod. "So anytime after 4.30 should be fine." She said taking a step towards the stairs to go to her class halting a moment seeing the hall was empty sighing the turned facing him once more grabbing his hood with her free hand.

"The reason I like you is because of the sweet guy you hide behind the big bad guy." She whispered to him gently tugging on his hood lightly pressing her lips to his for a moment before turning making her way to her class room disappearing down the stairs walking into her calculus class.

He smiled and nodded as she said he could come over hearing her tell him her mom was not going to be home all weekend gave him ideas. "I'll be there at 5. " Said softly his hand moving to her side as she moved to face him. His eyes remained locked on hers even when she pulled his hood down to her pressing his lips against his. With a happy groan his hand gripped her side lightly tenderly returning her kiss.

It was over far to soon and she had turned to walk away as quickly as he had the night before. He smirked leaning against the wall watching her leave proud of the way he was rubbing off on her. With a sigh he made his way to his math class several stages down from her being only algebra 2 which he was failing. He grumbled walking into class setting down putting his head down. His mind drifting back to the way her soft lips felt against his.

Jei walked into her class with a heavy sigh smiling brightly, catching the attention of her friend Keiko as she sat at her desk beside her. Their teacher was absent so they were just working on some worksheets and could talk as long as they weren't too loud. Keiko interrupted her as she worked on the assignment asking what was up with her look, and why she was all smiley. Jeithen shrugged, "Just wanted to try a new look. I'm not just the mousy little super advanced nerd people think I am." She pouted making her friend laugh. "Whatever you say."

Jeithen nodded, "Exactly." She said turning back to her work. "does this have anything to do with you supposedly hanging out with Lombardi?" She asked giving her friend a look. Jeithen turned to her knowing he didn't want people to know they were talking so she tried to play it off innocently. "He was just being.. a little nice, he did help me with David."

"Who, Insists you came on to him, and Lombardi was just jealous or something." Jeithen growled in annoyance. "I do not like that ass, David deserved..." She sighed getting her agitation under control. The class passed and she was glad as she left slowly going to meet her mother who was waiting by the office. They made their way outside seeing Stephen walk by. She looked at him not sure if she should say bye, wave or nothing. So she settled on giving him a slight smile turning to her mother who was smirking at her as they made their way outside.

Stephen kept his head down his hood covering his face his music soft in his ears distracting him from the class. He did not care at this point he had no chance of getting into a good school at this point he was not sure he wanted to go to school. He let out a soft sigh licking his lips getting a hint of her taste closing his eyes.

He smiled at her when she saw him seeing her smile he winked at her and continued walking. He was half tempted to walk over and say hello but he decided against it wanting to let her mother and her have a good lunch. He decided he was going to go to the gym early so he could get his work out in before going to her house. Leaving the school quickly heading to the gym his smile never once fading after she kissed him.

Jeithen walked out to the car with her mother once inside and buckled up they got ready to go her mother instantly asking about the boy she'd smiled at. "Jeithen, you like that boy don't you?" She asked with a smirk as she drove the teen taking her time in answering nodding she wasn't very good at hiding things from her mother, the woman smiled as they pulled into the parking lot of a 99's getting out they made their way into the restaurant after seated her mother had a look on her face.

"Jeithen any plans while I'm gone?" She asked giving her daughter a thoughtful look, "Might have Keiko, going to hang out with Stephen Lombardi for a bit today." She said lightly. "The boy I like yes..." She finished with an embarrassed sigh. "Ahh my little girl's growing up. Don't forget." She said with a big grin.

"Forget what?" She asked "To be safe." She said still smiling it took her a minute to get her meaning turning bright red. "Mother!" She exclaimed. "We're just friends. He doesn't like younger girls from what i gather." She sighed. "How old is he?" She asked as Jeithen shrugged. "He's a Senior." She replied. "Well I'll have to meet this little boyfriend of yours." She said with a smile making her blush not bothering to correct her.

While they chatted their food came and they ate and her mother continued to grill her on her new "friend". when they finished they left heading home it was a little after 5 and Jeithen kept staring at the clock as the minutes ticked by. "Honey, when's he coming." She said "5" She answered as they turned to her street. "Good so I can meet him before I leave." She said happily Jeithen simply shrugged.

It was just a couple minuets before 5 when when Stephen pulled into the driveway. His large engine rumbling softly as he sat parked for a couple moments. He sighed softly turning off the car getting out slowly. With a soft smile he pulled his hoodie over his wet hair shaking the smile from his face. He slipped his hands into his pockets moving quickly up the steps to her door.

Noticing the other car in the driveway he was a bit nervous about her mother being home. Hoping he was wrong he gently kicked the door knocking with his foot as he backed up slowly. Letting out a soft happy groan excited praying silently her mother would not be home. His head hanging his body a bit sore from the work out even though he had tried to take it easy.

They pulled into the driveway seeing Stephen's car already parked in the driveway. "Looks like you get your wish." She sighed sitting in the car a moment before getting out following her mother to the front door. She cleared her throat getting his attention as they stood behind him. "Hey Stephen." She said looking towards him her mother looking him over a scrutinizing look on her face till she smiled.

"Ahh Stephen Lombardi I presume." She grinned. "Nice to meet you." She said stepping past him opening the door letting them in. Making her way to the kitchen getting a soda. "Well I'm glad Jei won't be home alone all weekend I'd worry. Would you mind checking up on her from time to time?" She asked looking to her daughter who was bright red.

"I don't need a babysitter." She fumed. "I know but i know you get lonely. I figured having someone you like staying with you instead of Jaya, or your cousin would be better." She said innocently looking to the tall teen boy.

Stephen turned quickly his fists clinching in his pocket, a bad reflex from getting jumped in school. Seeing the older woman he stepped out of her way remaining silent as she looked him up and down. "Your correct in that assumption. Pleased to meet you Ms Luv. " He said quietly trying to remain stoic and respectful. Following them inside he smiled and slipped behind Jei laughing when her mother asked him to come over.

He laughed even harder when Jie protested so angrily, smirking brightly he pressed his hands around her exposed stomach. His hands sliding across her soft skin meeting over her belly button his thumb teasing the small ring on her navel. "I don't know could be fun being your babysitter, as long as your potty trained i don't do diapers. " He smiled leaning in speaking softly into her ear hoping her mom would not hear him the rest of his comment. "If you want i could crash here would not want you being all lonely. "

He chuckled both teasing her and being serous he liked the young girl and that made him nervous. He was certain she liked him though he just was still trying to figure out what he was going to do with that. Smiling as he looked back at her mother his fingers still teasing her stomach lightly. "I could come check on her since i know you don't have a problem with me being alone in your empty house with your daughter. " Smirking wondering just why she did not seem to mind most mothers did not like him staying around when they were alone.

Jei noticed his reaction to them surprising him giving him a curious look as she followed her mother into their home and he followed behind her. Her mother gave the boy a look. She was just glad her daughter had a friend, and a boy at that. She watched the 2 seeing the hint of attraction in how they acted together. Cocking her eyebrow at his actions seeing how it made her daughter squirm. "Well it's nice to meet you too Stephen." She said in a friendly tone.

Jei turned bright red when his arms wrapped around her leaning more against his firm chest than the crutch which held her up feeling his hands on her bare stomach. "I don't need a babysitter." She protested playfully hitting his hand trying to get out of his grip once then giving up not minding where his hands rested. Groaning at his comment on not doing diapers. But hearing his voice softly in her ear made her smile nodding slightly.

The older woman nodded, "I don't Jei is a pretty good judge in character. Though I can say you better not hurt her." She said in her motherly tone. "But there shouldn't be anything wrong with a friend spending the weekend." She said returning to her cheerful tone looking at the pair a smile on her lips before she went into her room to get ready.

"You can have a seat on the couch." She said pulling herself from his grip making her way to the couch grabbing his jacket handing it to her. "This is what you came for." She said looking over to him.

He smiled enjoying the way her soft skin felt against his hands smiling and nodding to her mother. Chuckling softly when she said she was a good judge of character. He frowned when she slipped from his grasp and followed her over to the couch. Taking his jacket and tossing it onto the floor next to the couch setting down next to her. "Oh how cute the way you got all frazzled when i touched your belly. "

He smirked poking her side gently tickling it lightly he liked the way he could make her squirm. He smiled his shoulder pressing against hers lightly as he looked over at her letting out a soft sigh. "I was not kidding though if you to hang out some this weekend i would not mind. " He spoke softly trying to hide it from her mother not really wanting Jei to feel pressured.

"Either way i was hoping i could take you to the movies some time this weekend." He smiled over at her turning a bit so he could face her wanting to see her reaction to him asking her out. He hoped she would not think he was just doing it as a friend he genuinely wanted to go out with her if she liked him.

Jei sat on the couch letting out a deep breath as she sat back looking towards her guest as he sat beside her. Looking at him curiously when he'd said he frazzled her. "You didn't i was a little surprised but i didn't mind it at all..." She said with a nod reaching for the remote turning the TV on. Squirming a little when he'd poked her side.

"You can come by anytime you like. It sucks being alone all the time so some company would be great." She said with a nod looking back towards the tv she said patting his chest before returning to flipping through the many stations.

She looked to him after he'd offered to take her to the movie nodding slowly, 'Sure that sounds like fun... But are you sure. someone might see you." She said cautiously optimistic. Looking back at him meeting his gaze with a smile.

Jei's mom came out seeing the 2 sitting together. "Jei i'm going to head out. I left you some money and remember what i said about safety." She finished in a loud whisper waving as she left leaving Jeithen bright red her face buried in the palm of her hand. "Mother..." She grumbled as she was out the door looking back towards Stephen.

He smiled at her looking into her eyes his hand slipping behind her touching her side lightly his arm pressing lightly into her back. "I did not pull away in the hall did i. " He smiled at her as her mother came out feeling a bit nervous at first with his arm around her. Hearing her comment and seeing Jei's face turn red he laughed tempted to reach into his coat pocket and pull out a condom. Deciding to be nice and not do so he just smiled and looked up at her mother. "You have a great weekend Ms. "

The moment she was gone he relaxed a bit his hand rubbing her side lightly letting out a soft sigh. "I am fine letting people see us i mean really i don't care what people think. It is just easier if they are scared of me and leave me alone. " He smiled pulling her a bit closer to him looking over at her chuckling softly. "So why in the world did you kiss me in the hall way. " He smiled not expecting in the slightest her to have kissed him in the hall.

Jei gave him a smile as he reached around her feeling his hand on her skin, his arm loosely around her scooting a little closer to him. She listened as he spoke nodding, "No... you didn't. I know you have that bad boy, kind of a loner image." She said cocking her eyebrow. Turning her attention to her mother as she made her embarrassing comment and left. Still bright red she leaned back looking towards Stephen.

"Well My mom likes you. That's good." She said with a sigh. "She may seem easy to please but she's really not. Took her a while before she liked Keiko." She added casually.

Turning her head towards him as he spoke understanding. "I'm just your friend... People should still "fear you." If you're seen around me." She said with a slight chuckle finding it funny that anyone was afraid of him. Shrugging at his question, "Was it bad?" She asked quizzically. "You had the night before... I wanted to." She said trying to hide her embarrassment. "No one was around." She nodded.

"I am glad she likes me means she wont care when i come over at 3 am with a duffel and wanna crash on the couch." He smiled his hand gently rubbing up and down on her side just enjoying the softness of her skin. He smiled looking over at her his hand gripping her lightly pulling her up into his lap gently his arms wrapping around her stomach. "I think i like being your friend. Your the first girl i have ever met who just randomly kisses friends. "

Smirking he leaned back into the couch his eyes locked on hers his fingers laced together holding her to him lightly. He was testing things with her not to see if she liked it but testing himself. He wanted to see how she felt held against him or in close cuddling moments. He was really growing to like the young girl he was glad she seemed to like him.

Jei nodded a moment before questioning him. "Why would you be here at 3 in the morning?" She asked curiously cocking an eyebrow as she looked over at him. Sighing lightly still enjoying the feeling of his hand on her. Surprised when he'd grabbed her letting out a small eep as she was now sitting on his lap. Smiling as his arms returned around her trying to adjust her position so she didn't feel so heavy on him. Listening she rolled her eyes at his comment. "Well you kissed me first. You randomly kissed a friend..." She said matter-of-factly.

She settled carefully leaning against him some still in a way that he could see her face. She liked being like they were she wasn't going to say anything least not yet, but she liked him touching him and holding onto her. it felt almost protective, a feeling she wasn't used to.

"Well you'd said something about a movie? When did you want to go?" She asked breaking the silence that was building. "Want to go later tonight?" She asked casually.

"Two reasons actually, fighting with my dad, and because i wanna come hang out with you. " He smiled as she mentioned him kissing her and chuckled at her comment. He watched her snuggle down into him biting his lip lightly as he thought about asking her if he could crash here. "So would you mind me crashing here this weekend? I will leave when your friend comes over if you want. " He spoke softly looking at her thinking about when he wanted to go to the movies.

He took a deep breath looking into her eyes trying to figure out how to word it. "I did not kiss a friend... I kissed a girl i thought was cute to see how she reacted to kissing me. " He took a deep breath wanting to kiss her again but not sure if he should. "Sure we can go to dinner about 7 and go see a movie after if you want. " He wanted it to sound like a date because that was what he wanted it to be.

Back
Top Bottom