Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

He smiled and got out of the car walking over to her side smiling the whole way. He was getting a slight bit of twisted pleasure out of teasing her by not telling her if he was being serous. Even if he wanted to be nice to her he could not help but make her squirm just a bit. Once he reached her door he smiled opening it offering her his hands to help her out. "You want to walk in or you want me to carry you? " He said laughing softly winking at her playfully he honestly did not care either way.

"I actually want to hang out with you your nice and i figured i just made half the school want to hurt you. The least i could do in return would be hang out with you some and keep an eye on you. " He spoke softly biting his lip lightly nervous as to weather he should be doing this or not.

She pouted when he'd pulled his hand away as they'd pulled in the parking lot and he got out of his side of the car. She missed the feeling of his hand against her cheek huffing that he hadn't answered her question looking to her side as he approached opening her door. She made a move to get out but seeing he'd offered his hand she hesitantly took it looking at their hand a moment before getting out wobbling a little her ankle hurting a little more finding herself leaning against his chest slightly. Pushing back she caught herself with a cringe catching her breath as he shut the door.

Blushing at his comment she shook her head, "Umm.. no y ou don't need to do that." She said taking a step unassisted taking a deep breath to try and ignore the pain. Her attention drawn back to him as he spoke again.

"Why do you keep saying things like that, you making half the school want to hurt me, David will come after me because of you?" Blushing a little when he'd said keep an eye on her sighing. "We don't even know one another so why would people think of me in relation to you?" She asked curiously not that she really minded. She could care less what anyone said about her, but she didn't want people saying anything about what few friends she has.

He stepped up behind her seeing her wince his arms slipping around her waist in a light hug holding her weight off her bad ankle. "You have 2 choices be carried or use me as a crutch, either is perfectly fine with me. " He said softly placing his cheek against her head just above her ear. His long hair falling in front of both their faces as he leaned forward speaking softly into her ear.

"Because David got his ass kicked because he was messing with you. That means i was defending you which will make him want to take revenge. He knows he can not beat me in a fight and that scares me because he may try to get to me threw you thinking we are friends. " He said softly still holding in the tender way arms wrapped around her holding her close.

"Fine, you win." She sighed giving into him leaning against his side blushing thinking of him carrying him carrying her in, more so when she'd felt the contact of his side pressed against hers. She listened to his reasoning understanding it some, though she still wondered why he was being so nice to someone he barely knew, and wasn't friends with.

As they walked into the small clinic she stared at the door, "Why are you being so nice. I know I got hurt because of David, but it wasn't your fault. and as you said... We're not friends." She sighed. "Just seems a little strange that you're going to so much trouble for me. "I'm the one who got you suspended." She finished as they waled into the lobby seeing a few eyes turning to look at her before turning back to what they were doing.

They walked towards the front desk and she stepped away as she approached the woman greeting her asking if she has an appointment and when she shakes her head, the woman gives her a clip board with papers to fill out telling her she's lucky not too many appointments only a half an hour wait. She nodded turning back to have a seat. Sighing in relief when she was off her feet, and began filling the sheets out.

Stephen remained silent until they had taken their seats his arm still around her lower back as he did not care to move it. "I am nice to you because your nice to me. And you did not get me suspended I did. I chose to bump him knowing how he would react I chose to hurt his arm when he insulted you. I let my temper get away from me some times in certain situations. " He said softly looking over at her falling silent just relaxing enjoying the view of the lovely girl next to him.

His hand moved up and down slowly on her side gently just wanting to help comfort her. He smiled watching her fill out the paperwork remaining silent allowing her to focus. He hoped he was not pushing he gentle affection to far wanting to subtly let her know he was interested in her with out telling her.

Jeithen felt a little awkward under the silence that was passing between them wondering if she'd maybe said to much. Looking at the paperwork she filled it out mumbling to her self. "Name, Jeithen Setsuna Luv, age, 15." And so on as she went down the list answering what she could. Listening to him as he spoke nodding, expecting an answer like that. "If om' not responsible for you getting suspended, then you're not responsible for me getting hurt." She said turning her attention his way for a brief moment; before looking back to the stack of forms almost done..

She'd felt his hand resting on her side trying her best to ignore it as she tried to focus getting to her feet once more with a deep breath she made her way to the nurses desk handing her the clipboard. The woman gave her a look before smile. "Actually Miss Luv you and your boyfriend can go on back." The woman said with a smile making Jeithen Blush shaking her head starting to talk but was ushered to the back walking with Stephen she was shown into the office told the doctor would be in shortly.

Stephen moved quickly to her side once he heard her say they could go back. He was laughing silently at being called her boyfriend at least he appeared to be normal now. Again his arm gripped her side nearly carrying her to the small room. Once inside and the door closed he chuckled softly looking at her making lovely dovey eyes. "Okay your boyfriend? I am sorry but i don't date women... " He smiled pausing purposely to tease her and let her draw all the wrong conclusions she liked.

His hands gripping her waist a bit roughly and setting lifting her up off the ground with ease. He gently set her down on the table and smiled pulling out the tray and extending her leg to keep it from dangling. He had more then his share of sprained ankles and he knew it needed to be propped up some. His hand resting on her calf looking into her eyes smiling again. "I don't date women i have not kissed. I certainly would not call her my girlfriend. " Laughing softly his hand slipping to her ankle slowly. "You want a hand getting your shoe off or do you just want me to bugger off and wait in the waiting room?"

Jeithen walked back with him looking up as him as he said he didn't like woman nodding to herself insinuating that he actually didn't like women which in reality shouldn't bother her. they weren't even friends. Even if she thought of him as at least an acquaintance. "She was just joking..." She said forcing a chuckle. Looking up at him as his hand grabbed her firmly lifting her up making her blush. She knew she didn't weight a whole lot, "You're going to hurt yourself..." She still felt compelled to fuss about him hurting her simply from lifting her sighing letting out a nervous chuckle.

Tilting her head to the side resting on her shoulder she watched him pull out the tray lifting her legs looking to her leg seeing how puffy and slightly discolored it was. Till her attention was drawn back to his hand which rested on her leg, startled when his gaze returned to hers looking at him. Hearing his comment on how he didn't sate woman he hasn't kissed she let out a quiet growl lightly flicking his forehead. "You know what that was for." She said sticking out her tongue laughing nervously giving him a small smile.

"Ohh. Um You don't have to go." She said slowly. "But if you want to I understand. You don't really know me." She nodded.

He smiled very carefully taking off her shoe placing it next to her on the table smiling at her the entire time. "I don't mind staying as long as you don't mind me here. Besides call it a bonding moment. " He chuckled softly moving to set down leaning back heavily in the chair. His eyes remaining locked on her threw his thick hair that had fallen over his eyes. "What exactly was the flick for? Letting you think i was gay? Or my rule against dating girls who i have not kisses?"

He smiled looking at her chuckling softly wondering silently what it would be like to kiss her. "You have never made out with a boy you don't understand its a very important part of a relationship. " He smiled at her watching her face to see if she was going to try to lie to him or not. He honestly did wonder if she had ever even kissed a boy being in the wrong grade could kill her social life.

Jeithen watched him absently as he took off her shoe trying to be careful so he didn't hurt her. She nodded absently when he'd said he'd stay giving him a fully look when he'd said it'd be a bonding moment. "Yea bonding at the clinic..." said with a slight chuckle. Seh cocked an eyebrow when he'd asked about the flick smirking she played innocent, "what on earth do you mean?" She asked leaning back on the her elbows. "If you're gay or not it's really none of my business, just like it's none of my business who you kiss." She said with a nod looking back to the ceiling.

"How do you know what I have and haven't done?" She asked curiously. "I admit I haven't done much or heavy, but I've at least kissed someone... Outside of my family too." She added figuring a remark like that she's heard it before. Shuddering at some of the memories. Sticking her tongue out hearing laughter she looked up seeing the doctor standing in the doorway.
Jeithen watched him absently as he took off her shoe trying to be careful so he didn't hurt her. She nodded absently when he'd said he'd stay giving him a fully look when he'd said it'd be a bonding moment. "Yea bonding at the clinic..." said with a slight chuckle. She cocked an eyebrow when he'd asked about the flick smirking she played innocent, "what on earth do you mean?" She asked leaning back on the her elbows. "If you're gay or not it's really none of my business, just like it's none of my business who you kiss." She said with a nod looking back to the ceiling.

"How do you know what I have and haven't done?" She asked curiously. "I admit I haven't done much or heavy, but I've at least kissed someone... Outside of my family too." She added figuring a remark like that she's heard it before. Shuddering at some of the memories. Sticking her tongue out hearing laughter she looked up seeing the doctor standing in the doorway.

(Lol double talk!)

He laughed looking at the doctor wondering how much of that conversation the doctor had heard. He could wondered if he found her statement as adorible as he did. He was struggling to contain his laughter after her comment about it not being family. He remained quiet as the doctor came in looking at him then her before smiling. It seemed he was checking them out for something and decided everything was okay.

"Okay Miss Luv lets have a look at that ankle and see if we can't get you feeling better again. " With great care he began closely inspecting her ankle gently touching it to ensure it was just a sprain. After about 2 minuets he smiled and pulled bandage from a cupboard smiling softly. "You have a rather nasty sprain you need to try to stay off it and keep it elevated. " He began wrapping it tightly with the large ace bandage binding her foot to help support it.

Stephen chuckled looking up at her he could not resist the urge to tease her by playing the boyfriend. "Well how long before i can take this cutie out dancing again. " He winked at her playfully sticking out his tongue when the doctor was not looking. As he spoke telling her to take it easy for the week.

Jeithen looked to the doctor embarrassed but luckily he didn't seem to acknowledge much of their conversation or at least he didn't show it simply smiling pleasantly as he entered and began looking at her sore puffy ankle. Each little touch and twist of it as gentle as he was being sent spikes of pain through her body but the only indication of her pain was an occasional wince.

Relieved when he'd stopped exploring her swollen joint looking towards Stephen from the corner of her eye she turned away before he looked back at her. Looking at the doctor when she'd felt him touch her ankle again seeing the bandage figuring it was time for her to get wrapped up.

He was easy as he'd handled her leg but it still hurt. But her mind was distracted from her pain hearing Stephen speaking giving him a look she rolled her eyes. "Oh you never take me dancing anymore..." She said feigning disappointment. dramatically putting her hand to her forehead. She turned her attention back to the doctor sighing when he'd said she needed to take it easy for a week. "Oh pooh, no soccer." She pouted thinking of something,

"I won't need a crutch will I?" She asked the doctor thought a moment "well it would make walking around a little less painful." She sighed nodding slowly sliding off the table. Looking toawrds stephen. The doctor gave her some papers to take to the nurse at the front desk and she started to leave.

Stephen stopped her from before she could leave the room laughing softly. "Okay doc said to take it easy. " He laughed kneeling down in front of her his hands gripping hers leading her behind him. "Hop on and ill take you for a ride and no you do not get to say no here. " He laughed softly looking over his shoulder at her something about her made him long to be nicer to her.

It helped that he was out of school and able be himself a bit more as no one he knew would see him being so sweet and compassionate. "Then i suppose i will take you home since you need to rest your ankle. Perhaps i will take you to the movies another time. " Said softly getting ready for her to climb onto his back.

Jeithen turned around when Stephen stopped her after saying bye tot he doctor. She blushed only a moment when he'd taken her hands till he'd asked her to hop on, giving him a weird look she huffed. "I'm not a little kid." She groaned not fighting him as weird as the scene felt to her. She rested ehr cheek against his firm back as they made their way to his car. Her mind distant as she replayed the rather confusing events of the day which led to this.

Stephen was quiet too soon they arrived at his can and she stood on her own feet waiting for him to open it. She' realized he'd said something shaking her head, "Huh... Oh yea. Some other time." She said wondering if he'd even talk to her in school. He never had before, and he seemed determined to distance herself from her. She gave him a look before taking her seat.

He returned her look trying to figure out what she meant buy it before sighing. Once she was safely inside the car he walked around to his side and got in. Quickly buckling up and starting the car heading back out onto the street. "So did you want me to take you home? Or do you want to find some place to crash. I don't know how your mom will react to you getting home before lunch. " He said softly looking over at her setting here at the exit to the parking lot not knowing which way to turn.

His mind was drifting trying to figure out what he would do if he ever did get a girlfriend at school. He had never had that trouble he had never dated anyone from the school he went to before. He chewed his lip nervously growing silent just watching her waiting for a response.

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he got in the car and buckled up. "Might as well just take me home. I don't have anywhere else to go. Jaya's probably not home." She thought out loud to herself looking towards him tucking her hair behind her ears. looking ahead of them as he came to the intersection leaving the parking lot. "I live past the school." She said glancing towards him seeing he seemed to be in thought.

"Something on your mind" She asked seeing how he chewed on his lip. "Because it seems like their is." She said sitting back in the chair looking over to him awaiting his reply.

"Nothing important, I will figure it out later if i have to. " He said looking over at her smiling softly before pulling out onto the road. He sighed playing the events over in his mind at the doctor. Trying to gauge her reactions to being called his girlfriend. He smirked deciding to tease her just a bit as he drover her home if for sport if nothing else. "So who is this mystery boy you kissed I am guessing its only been once based on your reaction. " He said softly glancing at her when ever he could.

The down side to teasing while driving was not being able to watch her squirm. He did not mind to much he was really just curious wondering what sort of guy she liked. He figured she probably liked boys like Dave never assuming she would go for a guy like him.

Jeithen looked at him still curious but not sure if she should press the issue deciding against her better judgment to ask further. "It must be alittle ya seem pretty lost in thought." She stated not looking his way. Trying not to doze off as they drove since he didn't know where she lived. Though she was surprised when he'd mentioned the boy she'd kissed. "Doubt ya know him, he goes to school in the next county and he'd a year younger than me."

She said sheepishly. "I never said I've only kissed him once, just that it never got to far. I've never really made out" She said quoting her words with her fingers. "But he's Kacee Ishida. Jaya's younger brother. He had a crush on me and I didn't hate him so we hung out for a while. But now Jaya comes over my house so I don't see him too often."

She shrugged giving him a funny look. "He'd probably have killed Dave or tried to if he were here." She said sheepishly. "So yea compared to you I'm probably alittle pitiful only one kinda boyfriend and I'm sure you're a chick magnet. " She sighed. Though I've never really noticed you around school with anyone." She said trying not to sound judgmental.

He laughed softly listening to her story it was cute that she had a crush on her friends brother. He smiled glancing over at her when she spoke of him being a chick magnet. "Well the smart girls are to smart to date the bad boy. The preppy girls are mad because i beat up their friends. And the rest are all to scared of me to talk to me. I generally don't date girls from school and the last girl i dated lives nearly 2 hours away from here. " He said softly it had been a year since he had a date.

He had not been allowed to go hang out with the other schools like he enjoyed doing since he got here. Mainly because he did not know the area well enough to go find them or care enough to go looking. He had one year left and was not worried about dating at this point. He just wanted out of the school he had been forced to come to.

Jeithen wondered why he'd laughed, "What's funny?" She asked a hint of annoyance in her tone. "Hard to believe someone had a crush on a weird little brain like me?" She asked crossing her arms in front of her. Turning to glance at him as he'd gone on to explain why he was single.

"I see. You don't seem like such a bad boy... To me." She said accenting the words bad boy with her fingers. "You've been really nice to me considering we aren't friends... or anything." She said with a slight sigh. "Ah, ya really like to keep your love-life and school separate don't ya." She said with a sheepish chuckle. Least she knew liking him would be fruitless but she still hoped maybe they could be friends.

"Well I'm sure you'll find the right girl and all that, which people say. I might once people my age graduate..." She groaned in aggravation. She looked forward to the day when people would be her friend despite being smart. "Maybe." She said leaning back into the seat.

"It is just cute that's all you falling for your best friends brother. " He said softly turning down her road getting closer to her home. "More like my school life kills my love life. My image at that school keeps people from wanting to hang out with me. " He smiled pulling into her drive way getting out of the car quickly jogging around to her side of the car opening the door to help her out.

"Besides i think it is sweet you have only kissed one boy. You should start trying to make friends with the older kids maybe you will find a guy who does not care your a bit younger and really smart. " He said softly offering her his hands and helping her from the car. His hand slipped around her waist again holding her up and leading her to the door.

Jeithen gave a small snort at being called cute for settling for a boy who liked her. "He was nice but I actually had a crush on Jaya. But to him I was a little sister." She sighed again. She'd pointed to the road he needed to go down it was a long mostly dirt road. and after 20 minutes they were in front of her house. It was a good sized home considering it was just her and her mom their. "Yea i kinda got the impression from what Keiko said that you had that kind of image, though everything she'd told me were rumors... I don't take much value in rumors." She said with a nod. Unbuckling herself as he got out and came to her side.

Getting out she didn't blush when he put his arm around hr leading him to her door. "I doubt that." She replied as they came to her door. "Sure you've got better things to do. But you want to come in for a little bit I can get you something to eat, least I can do. Mother doesn't get home till 5, if I'm lucky." She finished sheepishly. "If she gets back early and your here you just have to pretend to be mt friend." She added quickly.

He smiled looking at her giving her side a light squeeze. "You are not going to walk around I am going to take you straight up to bed. " He said laughing softly as the entered the house his hands on her side giving her a light squeeze. "Why would i lie to your mom. When she gets here ill just tell her i am your friend. " He smiled looking over at her as he stopped giving her a look of honesty.

"Where is your room? " He said softly not even thinking for one moment of the implications her mother could draw about him being there. He did not care either way so her mother though she was sleeping with him it would not be the first time. He hoped she would not mind him calling her his friend he had not done that at this school before.

Jei rolled her eyes a smile on her lips at what he'd said. She turned shutting her door. "You can just bring me to the couch. I'd end up out there anyway." She said sheepishly pointing towards the large rather comfy looking couch. Feeling the slight squeeze to her side she looked up at him as he spoke smiling softly. Happy by what he'd said she leaned against his side for a brief moment before taking her shoes off before they walked to the couch.

"Since I get the impression you're not going to let me walk to cook. would you like something from the pizza and sub shop? I'm just gonna order some pizza." She said with a nod looking up at him fixing her glasses once more. "Actually I need to go to my room for a bit." She sighed pointing towards the stairs. It's up there." She sighed.

He smiled scooping her up carrying her like you would carry a bride a bright smile on his face. He was laughing softly carrying her up the stairs with ease his eyes watching her and not really where he was going. "I could live with some pizza. " He smiled carrying her up to the top of the stairs then looking around. "Which one?" He said softly looking down at her, turning and taking her into her room once she had pointed it out.

Once inside he smiled looking around as he carried her to the bed. Finally placing her down in the middle of her bed grabbing a pillow and sticking it down next to her foot. "I told you i would get you into bed. " He winked playfully his eyes catching hers for a brief moment. "What did you need?"

Back
Top Bottom