Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Distain & Sakura)

sakuradoll

Super-Earth
It was early in the morning Jeithen walking in the school her medium brown hair pulled back into a smooth ponytail, her glasses in position on her nose. She adjusted the short skirt she wore paired with a plain black baby tee, a blue hooded sweater covering that hiding what of her petite figure could be seen. Jeithen was a small girl barely over 5’5, and barely weighing 100 pounds.

She walked through the halls towards her home room her bag hanging off her shoulder she went straight to her home room taking a deep breath before she entered the busy room. She’s a smart girl, she should be a sophomore, but she skipped ahead when she was younger and now a junior she was a good year or 2 younger than some of the students. And despite being in their class they didn’t let her forget it. She hurried to her seat in the middle of the room sitting behind one of her few friends.

She put her head down on her desk hearing the teacher calling her name gesturing she was there before drifting back to her own world till the bell rang and it was off to her first class of the day.

She was nervous, last week her English teacher decided to move her to a high class, so she was in a Sr. class with students she didn’t know as well. Walking down the hall she’d bumped into a tall guy who was giving her looks which she tried to ignore. Hurrying to her class she arrived seeing the teacher who’d told her to sit in the back row, which she did. Seeing the glances she got she sighed staring out the door watching students pass by till that buy from only a few moments before walked in giving her a look he sat beside her.

“Hey there cutie.” He said with a wink looking her over with a look that kind of worried her. Class finally started and she was able to ignore the boy and his friends though occasionally she heard the remarks they were making and knew they were about her. The bell finally rang and she hurried from the room followed by her classmate who’d followed her to her gym class stopping her.

“Hey Luv.” He commented in a sarcastic tone. She looked to him through her glasses a little nervously as his eyes slowly scanned her body making her feel uncomfortable.

“Hi…” She said hesitantly. “Sorry but I’m going to be late if I don’t get going.”
She said trying not to sound as nervous as he was making her him, and his friends standing around her.

BaileyInoue.jpg

Full Name: Jeithen Luv
Nickname:
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5"

Jei's your average teenager, Sweet girl generally happy-go-lucky friendly to everyone even if she’s a little less than popular. She only has a few friends but they’re really close. She’s alittle shy and kind of blends in with the background which oddly enough can get her picked on sometimes.
But she’s a sweet girl and will help anyone who could use it whether she knows them or not.

Stephen was a in his final year of high school and he could not be happier. He had moved here his freshman year and had been fighting to survive ever since. He had most of his afternoon in detention for his absolute refusal to follow the rules. Nearly constantly wearing hats and fighting regularly had bought him quite the reputation. It help that he was very intimidating to look at. He was tall nearly 6'4 and had a strong build even for his light frame. Almost always waring a cap and jacket even in the cold winter and almost never speaking to those he did not like.

He spent his days trying to avoid fights and ignor the constant chatter about 'his past'. Since the day he moved here the rumors had started. According to them he had done everything from fight his way out of one school to killed someone and done time. Not one of them where true how ever he was actually from a happy home and did not hurt anyone until he came here.

He walked in as the bell for his first class rang like he always did. He hated being here and did as little as possible to keep his parents happy. He strolled slowly not paying attention to the whispers as he made his way to his chair in the back. He had his head on his hand resting his chin in his palm. The new girl in his class was young very young to be in a senior class and it interested him.

When he say the boy follow her from the class he followed them. He was planing on skipping second period anyways but now he had a reason. When the boy stopped her he did not pause in his hearing comment then her response. He was walking straight at him and he did not change his path as he slammed his shoulder into him. Driving him into the wall as he cleared his path he knew he had just started a fight but he did not care at this point.

Even as he was shoved from behind the smirk never left his face. Stephen was pleased with himself that he had spared the girl this guys advances for now. Once he had turned around he grabbed him brought them both to the ground. It was how he always fought using his size to keep from having to hurt anyone. Once on the ground it was not long before he had the other guys arm twisted a very uncomfortable and nearly irreversible way. "You know better then to push me Dave i should break your arm right now. "

10dudesean.jpg

Jeithen was a little scared of the older boys, trying to hide it behind a shaky smile pressing her back against the wall as they talked about what they should do with her. Dave the leader of the little came towards her reaching her hand out he grabbed her chest, turning her she froze a moment and before she could react and push him away. But to her pleasure he was jolted away from her. Turning to look towards him once more she saw a tall guy standing near them, and Dave on the ground. She hadn’t caught his name but knew she’d seen him in some classes. She epped when the boy on the ground grabbed her ankle as she tried to jump away making her fall to the ground.

Dave quickly jumped to his feet seeming to forget her for the moment which she was thankful for. But soon he was on the ground again fighting with the boy who’d saved her. Dave had 3 friends with him, 2 of them ran one went for the tall skinny boy who was atop his friend twisting his arm in a way she was sure couldn’t have been comfortable. His friend was standing beside looking like he was debating what to do. “Stephen, you jerk. Leave him alone!” He decided to yell running at the tall boy Jeithen now knew as Stephen and punched him in the face but either the mystery boy was really strong, or Dave’s friend was weak because Stephen didn’t seem to react much but with one glance the boy ran off leaving Dave and Stephen in their tango.

"You know better then to push me Dave i should break your arm right now." Jeithen heard him say as she finally got to her feet wanting to run away but wanting to make sure Stephen was olright.

“Ass… What the hell’s your problem it’s got nothing to do with you.” Dave growled tossing a smirk towards Jeithen. “We were just welcoming that little thing to our class, she liked he.” Hs said casually squirming against the grip on him. “Let me go now, and you won’t have any more trouble.” He said talking to the tall man that held him. “Jerk!” Jeithen spoke up. “I didn’t want you guys to bother me. I don’t even know you and I didn’t want you doing anything that…” she mumbled crossing her arms in front of herself.

Stephen stared at the other boys the moment he was entangled with Dave he knew most of them where to smart to try anything. At this angle if they hit him and he fell he could not help but break Dave's arm. When the other boy landed the punch to his face he glared at him. His jaw hurt but he was to proud to allow it to show. It was against his nature to show it when other people had hurt him. When the boy finally ran off he looked down at Dave.

"You pushed me its my business. You hurt people in this school again. I fucking break it!" He growled as he twisted his arm rather quickly letting a sickening pop followed by a loud scream. Stephen had dislocated his elbow, he hated hurting people but Dave needed to learn and beatings where not cutting it. If there was one thing he could absolutely not stand it was hurting a woman even if he did not know her at all.

"You touch another woman in this school again Ill break it off. " He growled standing up leaving Dave writhing on the ground in pain. He stood his eyes catching Jeithen's for a few brief moments. "Get to class. " He said calmly as he turned and made his way to the principles office knowing full well he was going to at least be getting the rest of the day off after injuring Dave. Once inside he sat down calmly in the chair looking at the Secretary. "I got into a fight with Dave he will be here after he sees the nurse his he hurt his arm pretty bad. " Smirking as he waited to find his fate from the principle and hear the lives Dave would tell to get him in more trouble.

“I didn’t push you, you jerk. You walked into me.” He groaned at the pain in his arm.. He growled when Stephen told him not to hurt another girl. “What the hell is she to you? She’s just some smart freshman chick.” He scoffed.

Jeithen still watched the scene wondering what that guy has, had against her. Hearing his remark about her being a freshman she pouted. “Hey, I’m a Junior.” She retorted agitated till she heard a sound that made her cringe looking back towards them seeing the tall guy dislocating his elbow. When he stood up once more she took a step back looking to Dave who looked in pain sticking her tongue out at him neither boy seeing her their respective backs being towards her.

“Get to class.” He said calmly making her turn her attention back towards him. “Don’t treat me like a little kid. You don’t have to tell me what to do.” She sighed as the guy started to walk away.

“Luv!” She heard from behind her seeing Mimi calling for her, Turning her head giving Stephen a glance she hurried towards the girl making their way to class. Jeithen was lost in her thoughts the girl she was walking with nudging her arm as they walked into the locker room. “Luv, what’s up? Why were you with Stephen…?” She asked the girl in a suspicious tone which made the younger girl wonder.

“That’s his name. I thought I heard Dave say that but I wasn’t sure. He just helped me. Dave was being a jerk…” She said solemnly as she opened her locker. Changing into her gym clothes. “Do you think he’ll get in trouble?” She asked looking towards Mimi who shrugged, “Probably the school goes pretty hard on that kinda thing. And he’s a trouble maker.” She said matter-of-factly.

Jeithen gave her a look wondering what she’d meant the girl seeing the look on her face. “Stephen is bad news, some if it’s only rumor… But people say he’s been in trouble for nearly killing another student at his old school. I think they’d said it was over some girl or a sister or something. I only heard stories I don’t really like him.” She said shrugged pulling up her gym shorts. Jeithen listened to her story not sure what to make of him. She’d learned not to trust rumors, after all she’d had her own rumors. How she’d had some defect that made her look young, or she was a super-genius 10 year old. She hated how everyone though she still looked like a kid. Looking down at herself, “I think I look a little above average.” She sighed shaking off her thoughts heading to class.

Gym passing by boringly she couldn’t wait for it to end, it was definitely her least favorite class.

It took Stephen nearly an hour to see the principle as that was how long it took for Dave to get his elbow set. He came in wincing in pain his arm in a sling staring daggers at Stephen. They sat next to each other Stephen's face and body language showed zero remorse for his actions. He never did feel bad about roughing someone up at school as he took great care to make sure they started it. He always caught the brunt of the punishment though even though he never threw the first punch.

Soon him and Dave where brought back into the office and the principle sat back saying simply. "What happened?" Stephen remained silent as always allow Dave to spread his lies. "He jumped me and broke my arm! I was just minding my business and he attacked me threw me to the ground and beat the shit out of me." The principle shook his head know Stephen well enough to know that was a lie.

Stephen finally spoke up as he stood up and turned to leave the room. "The girl that moved up several grades was there ask her what happened. I am going to wait in the waiting room the shit is getting a little deep in here for my taste. "

He had no more then sat down in the waiting room the the secretary sent a runner to the find the young girl in her next class. The bell had just rang when the boy walked in and handed her teacher a note. She looked at it in shock before standing and walking over to Jeithen the note telling her to come to the principles office immediately.

It was not long after Stephen left the room that David did the same. Flipping Stephen off as he left heading to his next class. Stephen looked in at the principal who gestured him in. He did not want another fight starting because Stephen was there. Stephen did as ordered but remained silent keeping up his hard image even though the principal knew full well he was not as tough as everyone else thought.

Jeithen ran around the track with her classmates keeping to herself her ankle was a little sore she had a hint of a limp. When they’d finished their laps she sat on the ground her back pressed against the wall her friend by her giving her a concerned look. “You OK?” The girl asked poking her ankle seeing her wince.

“Mrs. Kuchki, we’re going to the nurse.” Her friend called though the older woman didn’t just brushed them off talking to a member of the track team. The 2 girls got to their feet and made their way from the large gym walking down the halls her friend halting her asking her again what happened.

Jeithen let out a heavy sigh explaining her story from the beginning. How she was put in a Senior class with Dave. Who she knew from one other class. And how he’d bothered her making comments on how young she looked and how he’d like to teach her things. Things she had no interest in learning from him. And that he’d stopped her after class on her way to the gym, him and a few of his friends surrounding her. And that Stephen came towards them before he tried anything and stopped him. Hearing what she’d said surprised her friend.

“I don’t know Stephen personally only by reputation but that doesn’t sound like him. He’s likely the kind to rough you up and beat the crap out of you if you’re lucky.” She commented making Jeithen give her a look as they walked down the hall. “You keep saying you’ve heard these things about him. But from whom?” She asked curiously as they walked into the nurses office. Hearing a groan of pain their conversation was halted when she saw David the nurse doing something to his arm which hurt him. She smirked at the sight asking the nurse for some Tylenol.

The woman was getting it when the phone rang and they said to have David come to the office when he was done. The nurse gave him the message, an 15 minutes later he walked out grabbing her on his way by, she jumped and her friend kicked him making him fall on his arm. Jeithen chuckled till she realized he’d probably been called to the office about fighting with Stephen. She left suddenly making her way to the office she missed David walking past Stephen giving him a glance looking at the principal uncomfortably.

“Sorry to interrupt sir, but David should get in trouble. Not him. He helped me when David was… He was trying to mess with me. But that guy stopped him.” She said standing in the doorway in an awkward angle her ankle still aching.

The principal could tell she was hurting and his hand gestured her to sit down. "If you want to make a complaint against David you can. But i need you to tell me who started the fight I can not allow Stephen to get away with hurting David if he started the fight. But if he was defending himself i can let him off lighter. " The principle had a stern look on his face trying to impart the need for her honesty here.

Stephen reached out with his foot kicking the chair next to him lightly turning it a bit silently telling her to set down. "You know why i am at this school. What do you think happened? " He said quietly having not looked at her yet. His jacket was pulled tight around him as he slouched into the chair he just wanted to get this over with. He did everything he could to not look at her he had a soft spot for women and it was always tough for him to keep his tough guy image to ones that where nice to him.

The principal looked at him when he spoke giving him a long slow look as he thought threw what the young man was saying. "Tell me what happened between you and David. I also need to know if there is anyone but Stephen who can confirm your story. " He looked at her sternly a bit worried about how this whole thing was going to play out.

Jeithen looked at the 2 chatting as the principal spoke to her asking her to have a seat. She let out a sigh slowly noticing the quiet boy moving the chair silently walking up to it carefully plopping herself down feeling nervous even though she didn’t do anything wrong. Turning her attention back to Stephen as he spoke a little curious herself about him with all the rumors her friend told her she’d heard about him.

“When David made me back into the wall I closed my eyes, his arms were by my head, till he broke contact.” She remarked pointing towards the tall guy beside her looking at the older man. “He’d bumped his shoulder while walking by. That’s the only thing I saw him do. David pushed him, and he pushed back and grabbed his arm. But he was only holding him.” She insisted. “David’s friends ran pretty much as soon as he showed. But one guy… I think Koffi, conic or something. Tall, pudgy, long black hair punched him then ran away.” She said with a nod crossing her arms in front of herself defensively.

“David said something’s to him and that’s when he’d twisted his arm. Only after he’d said rude things to him. And grabbed my ankle and made me fall. By then it was just the 3 of us in the hall.” She said . “It wasn’t even really a fight. And it wasn’t his fault. He was helping me…” She said embarrassed by what could have happened.

The principal nodded and looked at Stephen reaching down writing something down in the thick file that had his name on it. "You are done for the day go home and dome come back to the school today. You can come back tomorrow. " He said calmly Stephen nodded and stood up slowly. "You tell David if he harms a hair on her head while I am gone ill break every bone in his body. " He said sternly before turning to leave the room.

"You can go to miss i will bring David in and have a talk with him." With that he turned and set to work filling out paperwork on the fight.

Stephen was moving slowly threw the office the crumpled suspension notice in his pocket. Once at the door he kicked it open lightly and started the slow walk out to his car. He was not pleased he got suspended for defending her but David had to open his big mouth.

Jeithen listened quietly as the principal handed out his punishment. When she heard he was suspended for the rest of the day she was disappointed. She watched him get to his feet feeling bad she wasn’t able to help him more looking his way when he spoke. Not expecting what he’d said she found herself blushed a little shaking it off.

“Why is she getting suspended. True only for a day, but still it wasn’t his fault. David was being a jerk, and doing things he shouldn’t. He better not get in less trouble just because his shoulder’s a little sore.” She said after he’d left. The principal told her she could go and she hurried as much as she could after her tall savior considering the ache in her ankle.

She saw him as he’d walked out the door following catching up with him taking a minute to speak. “Excuse me…” She called slowly making her way towards him. “I’m really sorry you got in trouble.” She said lightly.

"He did what he had to do. " He said softly turning to face her looking into her eyes calmly. Most found his gaze enough to leave him alone the rest at the very least shied away. "I could have crippled him and he was helpless and i hurt him badly. I am lucky i did not get tossed for longer. " He spoke softly his eyes never leaving her's he did struggle to keep his gaze there however. It was a challenge the young girl was very lovely and he had gave her the once over before.

He was a loner not a unic he admired women but they all feared him. "You should get going. He will be calling your teacher soon. Besides you don't want to be seen with me its bad enough for you i hurt Dave. He thinks i did it because of you so he will be mad at you for a while now. If he hurts you or even touches you tell me i swear ill make him regret it. "

“Oh” She said softly hearing his reasoning. No one’s ever stood up for her or protected her like he just had, well no one who wasn’t related to her. She caught the brief moments where he looked like he wanted turn away wondering what it was about her that made him do that. Not looking away from him she sighed. “But you didn’t. You stopped him from doing anything to me.” She whispered. “No one’s ever stood u p for me like that. I’m just sorry you got in trouble.” She finished looking away a moment.

“Yea, I left gym early Keiko walked with me to the Nurse, since my ankle hurts from him making me trip.” She nodded brushing her bangs behind her ears giving him a slightly confused look. “I don’t give a crap about him, and if he’s angry with me or not. I just want him to leave me alone.” She groaned. “And why wouldn’t I want to me seen with you?” She asked tilting her head slightly. “Stephen was it? I’ve got 1 real friend, so I don’t really care what people say about me. But I don’t know why I wouldn’t want to be seen with the person who seems to be looking out for me.” She said with a shy hint of a smile.

"Once i had him on the ground i should have let him go I did not i hurt him. " He said before she started talking again watching her intently he rather liked looking into her eyes. He shook his head when she spoke of having no defender he felt bad but understood what it felt like. "Call me Steve. Jeithen you should go get your ankle looked at we can talk another time. " He spoke softly an almost sweet tone cropping up into his deep voice. She was cracking his dark dimenor and he barely knew her, she was just to sweet to be mean to.

Smiling he moved back and leaned against the wall of entry way his eyes remaining locked on hers. He was beginning to wonder why she was still standing there talking to him. No one ever talked to him longer then they had to. It was strange that she seemed to like his presence. "You have even more reason to keep away if your one friend finds out and does not like it you will have none. "

Jeithen shrugged, “Maybe I think he got what he deserved. But he wasn’t seriously hurt, and he tried to hurt me so I’m a little partial.” She said sheepishly. She felt a little shy as he stared into her eyes. “Olright Steve…" She said awkwardly, "How do you know my name? I didn’t even know yours till David and them started mouthing off.” She said absently. “But you can call me Jei, or Luv I guess. that's what keiko calls me." She said a little embarrassed. “Yea, I'll be sure to get to the nurse." She assured him standing more on her other foot looking a little awkward but not caring at the moment. Noting the slight softness in his voice she gave him a curious look.

“Not really. I already know what Keiko thinks of you. But all she can tell me seems to be based on rumors. And I don’t much believe in rumors.” She said with a nod. “So if I feel like talking to you, or at the very least thanking you I will do just that.” She said pushing hr glasses up on her nose. “But if on the other hand you just don’t want a weirdo like me talking to you then I can respect that.” She nodded.

"Have you ever cut class Jei? " He smiled walking over to her slipping moving to stand on her injured side. With great care he slipped his arm under hers gripping her ribs just below her breasts. He did not ask her if she wanted to go he simply started to lead her out to the parking lot slowly. Allowing her to use him as a crutch so she would not have to put any weight at all on her ankle. He would have carried her but he barely knew her and did not want to scare her. "That nurse is a fool, let me take you to the er. We will get a doctors note there and you can get out of your classes for a little bit. "

He smiled lightly urging her to follow half wondering if she would come alone the other half actually wanting to help her. "If you want to thank me you can let me take you to the doctor i should not have let him grab your leg. " He smiled looking over at her his voice soft and sweet as was his smile. His back turned to the school he was able to let down his guard some.

Jeithen was a little surprised by his question nodding, “Not often, but I do. I get bored easily with school.” She said not trying to sound snotty, but knowing she did sometimes just because she’s smart. She watched him push off the wall expecting him to leave but he’d walked to her side letting her lean against her blushing a little letting him help her. “I don’t know if it’s bad enough to need the ER.” She commented.

As he’s made his way slowly from the school she didn’t fight going along with him her side pressed against his looking up at him noting how tall he was, especially compared to her, and seeing the soft look on his face made her doubt the things her friend said of him. “It’s not your fault. He’s the one that did it.” She said firmly trying to reassure him that she didn’t blame him.

He smiled as they got to his car it was an old beat up El Camino. The paint was old and washed out by the sun the car was littered with dents. But inside it looked rather nice clearly he was working on it from the inside out. He moved and opened her door with his free hand he was still seeing how far he could get her to go along with him. It was always a game he enjoyed seeing how far he could push things before someone stood up to him.

"I insist please that nurse will only make it worse. Besides it gets you out of boring old school for a while. " He very gently moved to help her slip into the car waiting for her to pull her feet in before closing the door. "I promise i wont drive to fast i don't want to scare you. " He said mockingly hoping she would accept his playful teasing.

Jeithen looked at his car as they approached nodding to herself, she liked Elcamino’s. Her father said if she did well in school he’d get her one so as beat up and old as his car was she liked it. Finally beside his car she was going to open his door but he got it for her waiting for her to get in. Slowly she did scooting back in the seat carefully pulling her legs inside looking back towards him with a sheepish smile after he’d helped her in. “Thank-you” She said lightly.

Hearing his playful comment about driving slow made her chuckle sticking out her tongue. After he shut in the door she looked around seeing how neat the inside of his car was waiting for him to get in and start it up,. “I like your car.” She said quietly looking at the upholstery. Crossing her arms in front of her looking his way.

He closed his eyes when she got in and then turned to walk to his side. He was mumbling softly to himself about acting like a fool or a love struck puppy. He did not like it when this side of him came out. Even if she did like him there relationship would only put her in more danger people would seek to hurt him threw her. Shaking it away putting the smile back on his face before he got into the car.

"Thanks it was a gift from my dad. A piece of crap for a piece of crap he said. That's okay she is good where it counts. " He smiled looking over at her he always like the irony of him and his car both where rough on the outside but very nice on the inside. He started the car up and it sounded wonderful just like an old muscle car should. As the engine rumbled to life he smiled buckled up. "You want me to take you to the clinic just down the road or he hospital? " He smiled glancing over at her then down at her ankle noticing it was swelling slightly.

After he'd closed the door Jeithen got her seat belt on watching him noticing he seemed to be talking to himself a little and wondering why he seemed a little stressed. She hadn't asked him to help her or to take her to get her ankle looked at not that she was complaining. She was happy for his help despite what she's heard about him. She closed her eyes waiting for him to get in acknowledging the door shutting. She nodded when he'd said it was a gift but opened an eye at the remark he'd said his dad made.

"Why would he say something like that?" She asked herself out loud. "Well you've got something to get you around reliably and that's important." She said looking out the window. Crossing her hands in her lap she relaxed a little hearing the car starting up turning her head in his direction at his question. "Like I said I don't think it's that bad... The clinic should be fine." She sighed leaning back in the comfy seat again looking out the windshield as he slowly pulled out. Finding herself stealing a glance of him, he seat pushed back to accommodate his height, his shaggy hair partially falling in his eyes which she found to be a pretty color. She looked away fixing her glasses as the slid down her nose a little.

He shook his head as she commented on his father. "He is an ass and thinks i am a slacker. " He said softly pulling away from the school a bit surprised he had been able to pull the book worm from class so easily. "You really only have one friend at school? " He said softly glancing over at her as he drove slowly threw the town. He did not want to get pulled over and get her in trouble for skipping.

He smiled that would be nice not having someone chatting in her ear that he was a bad influence. "Just don't tell your dad who took you to the clinic the last thing we need is your dad knowing the bad boy stole you from the school. " He chuckled reaching over placing his hand on her cheek rubbing her cheek bone with his thumb.

Jeithen frowned at his comment that his dad would think taht of him but didn't say anything more not wanting him to feel bad about it. Hearing his question to her she nodded. "Yea, I don't know many people from the freshmen class, and Though i'v been in this grade since grade school, they treat me like a baby or weirdo." She sighed her chin leaning forward her hair falling in her eyes.

"It's fine. Keiko's cool. I had to tutor her once. She hated that a kid like me did it but the more we hung around she started to like me. I think I'm more of a little sister to her." She sighed witha shrug.

She looked to him lost in her own thoughts a moment, "Oh yea. My mom's super-protective." She said with a chuckle. "Though the fact you helped me would kinda even it out." She chuckled. "Kind of." She smiled blushing when his hand lightly touched her cheek not expecting the contact.

"Heh, you're such a bad boy, and you didn't exactly steal me from school. My mom get's angry but she also knows I can get bored so I'll go home and she'll let the school know." She said sighing lighlty leaning a little into his touch a little embarrassed.

"Well then once you get out of the doctor's ill take you home. Your mom will only be angrier if you hide it. Besides i would rather not send you back to that school and risk you getting in a fight over me. " He said softly pulling into the clinic his hand remaining on her cheek rubbing her cheek bone lightly with his thumb. He rather enjoyed touching her soft skin and flirting with her.

"Or we could go to a movie or something if you think she would not mind. " He chuckled winking at her playfully to shy to actually ask her out. He was never good at talking to girls but something about her and the way she was not scared of him made him want to go out with her.

Jeithen just listened absently shrugging. She didn't mind going home she didn't have any tests and she could always get any notes from Keiko, she'd turned her attention back to him when he'd commented on her getting hurt because of him. "I've never been in a fight. I try to ignore things people say about me. Probably part of the reason they call me a baby." She sighed pouting slightly for a brief moment. "Why would someone want to fight with me over you?" She asked curiously for a moment forgetting the feel of his hand lightly pressed to her cheek smiling softly at the sensation.

She turned her head at his comment. Looking at him trying to figure out if he was making a joke or actually wanted to hang out with her. "Why would you want to hang out with a kid like me?" She asked with a sigh finding herself wanting to make a new friend, and wanting to hang out with Stephen. "Sorry I know it makes me sound kinda pitiful but I'm bad at telling when someone's messing around so for the most part I assume they are. But on the off chance you want to hang out with me I don't want to assume. Because i wouldn't mind hanging out with you." She said her shy face slightly hidden behind her pale brown hair.

Back
Top Bottom