Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Light Brothels: Timeless Lights (Open RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothel RP: Purpose

This role play will operate as a brothel run by myself, but there are also volunteers who may start up sister threads for separate brothels (I will add links to those once they are created). Forum members who are looking for short, smut focused pieces, can jump in. Members can pick a girl from the brothel, or multiple if the creator is comfortable with that. Permanent RP members will act out scenes if one of their characters is chosen. Please note, the characters actions are limited by their creators. If a member isn't comfortable acting out a scene, they do not have to. However, they should list what they are not willing to do.

Welcome to the Brothel: Basic Story Elements

walletjes5_jpg_image.jpg

Shadows dance around the street as the sun sets, and a new source of light emerges. Women in brightly colored kimonos lean against buildings, watching you with hungry gazes. Their makeup is extravagant and used to attract attention. A red hue hangs over their faces from overhead lanterns. Twenty or so brothels surround you. Cages are situated at the front of most buildings, displaying women for sale or rent. Despite some amazing views, you continue down the street with a specific destination in mind. Six or seven minutes later, a familiar building comes into sight.

A sign hangs above the door, titled, “Timeless Lights.” It’s the most popular brothel in town. Everyone knows its name. Red paint creeps up large pillars. Flowers are carved into the wood and covered with gold leaf paint. There isn’t a display of women upfront, so they must be kept inside. The owner is protecting investments. You step inside to a lavish interior, causing a bell above your head to ring. Wealthy men and women are lounging on couches, accompanied by striking courtesans. Some of the women are playing instruments, serenading their customers while others are shamelessly flirting. There’s a desk in the back, but nobody is tending it. An archway, leading to another room is behind the workstation. A curtain blocks your view of the inside.

Geisha_by_Ayru.png

Slight footsteps emerge from behind the flimsy piece of fabric, belonging to a slender woman who enters the lounge. Her posture is upright and jeweled ornaments adorn her hair suggesting a life of refinement. Despite the expensive attire, you’re drawn to her purple eyes, which seem all-knowing, if not somewhat predatory.

A queenly smile graces her cherry red lips, “Welcome to Timeless Lights, the oldest brothel in town. I’m Madame Chiyako, manager of this fine establishment.”

Curious eyes freely range your body, trying to decipher your mood, “The owner and I have handpicked the prettiest, most skilled courtesans who dabble in the art of pleasure. If you follow me, I’ll exhibit the available ladies.”

She beckons you, with a slight flick of her hand, down a long hallway. Shōji screens litter the corridor; at their center are rotating panels with occupancy signs. Most of the rooms are being used, but a few are empty, and ready for clients. Feminine moans bleed through the material, telling you of what’s to come. At the end of the hall, there is a courtesan display. Women are sitting behind wooden bars, watching the two of you approach.

red_geisha_close_up_by_jounetsunoakai.jpg

Madame Chiyako’s eyes flicker toward a prostitute who appears to be in her mid-twenties, “This is Katsuye, a woman of exotic origin. Like a flame, she’s fierce and passionate. Her personality is domineering. This is one of my most skilled ladies, and as such, she costs three-thousand gold pieces per session.”

The redhead looks up, meeting your gaze with icy blue eyes. There’s aloofness in her body language resulting from a haughty personality. A kiseru pipe is balanced between her fingers, held in a prim manner. She says nothing but watches you with a steady gaze.

1711415_1024x768.jpg

The manager motions to a woman sitting beside Katsuye. She has a subtle, yet playful smile. Not a trace of fear or dissatisfaction surrounds her. Leaning forward, the girl runs her slender fingers down a bar, letting them linger for a moment, before enveloping the wood.

“If you’re looking for a memorable night, I’m always prepared to cater, Sir/ma’am. My name’s Chiemi and I’d love to be at your service,” she presses her body against the barrier.

A delighted grin spreads across Chiyako’s lips, “Always the mood setter, she has an educated background and is an enchanting companion. Sessions cost three-thousand-five-hundred gold pieces.”

1313752_1063x1000_kimono_jpg_st_mz_Vaq6_Sa7_X_Dp.jpg

Nervous whimpers lure your attention away from the young, flirtatious brunette, and toward a teenage-girl. Redness spreads across her cheeks, and she quickly turns her gaze away from your own. Long, dark hair cascades down her body, framing her round, milky white face. She gulps and begins to twiddle her thumbs.

“This one’s named Manami. She’s very submissive and shy, having been a servant her entire life. If you like women who are loud, she’s a good match,” the manager lifts her chin before opening a fan.

Purple irises peek out from above the small accessory, “It’s almost time for you to make a decision.”

377429_1470x1049_kimono.jpg

A pale finger points toward a figure lying behind the other women. Vibrant red and yellow cloth hangs off the new girl’s body, it looks expensive. However, there aren’t any ornaments in her hair. Raven strands are sprawled across the floor. Not a single jewel rests against her even skin tone.

“Ah, the owner bought this girl at an auction. She comes from a wealthy family who ate on golden platters, or so I’m told. The owner says her sellers made a fortune off the jewelry she was wearing. Such a pretty face, too bad she’s stubborn. This one will cost fifteen-hundred for her first session. No experience, but she’s unsoiled.”

Dissatisfaction is etched onto the girl’s face. She turns her head away and huffs, trying to not acknowledge the manager.

“I think it’s about time she learns to work for meals. Though, I’m sure she’ll put up a fight,” the older woman laughs.

Chiyako turns toward you with a knowing leer, as though she has already worked out who you are going to pick, “Those are your options right now. Have you made up your mind?”

information

-I'm turned off by scat, vore, necrophilia, and excessive gore. I will not RP any plot with those elements. I don't typically participate in scenarios with age play, but due to the nature of this RP I am willing to.

-You can be dominant, or submissive. I'm a switch, so I enjoy aspects from both sides. We can talk more about our desires and kinks if you respond.

-There is no gender binary for this specific role play. Anyone can participate.

-Please notify me if you plan to leave. I won't be offended.

-I type anywhere from 150-800 words per post, but I tend to stick to lower numbers. I love lots of character interaction!

-Literate RPs are a thrill to participate in. Detail oriented posts are great.

-Suggestions are welcome, I'm not familiar with creating RPs on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom