Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1 on 1 one shot for pathfinder (Looking for DM)

nanachan

Supernova
I'm in the mood for a one on one game, something short (a one shot) full of action and smut. Anyone up to DM?

I could maybe come up with something. Did you have anything in mind regarding character/starting level? From full of action I'm guessing you want something combat heavy?

Doesn't have to be combat heavy, just tons of adventures instead of downtimes where I just wander about

I was thinking 5 or 6. Since it's a solo game, my choice of classes are more combaty than spellcastery (also easier to use when the game is short term). Either..

1.Slayer
2.Swashbuckler
3.Ninja
4.Gunslinger

something dex-cha XD

Alright then. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking those classes work well for a bounty hunter or similar. Your character would be employed by a group or royal family to locate and bring to justice (or simply execute if you're of a more evil disposition) various targets, often requiring things like going undercover, sneaking or talking your way into fortresses, etc. Thoughts?

That works. What about something like this for a general plot:

Your employer has sent you to the city of Sibylla, a famous location for the sex trade. (Basically Amsterdam.) Recently there's been a series of disappearances, both of sex-workers and their clients, and the bodies (or parts of them) are found several days later. A particular noble visiting the city was once suspected of similar crimes some years ago, but his involvement was never proven. Your character would be sent to see if he's up to his old ways, and deal with him if he is.

Alright, I'll make a character. Do you prefer a male or female character for this story?

Whichever you prefer. If you want to go straight for the mechanics, let's go with Character level 6, the standard 16k gold for a level 6 character, point buy 25 for abilities. Since it's a one-shot, if you'd rather just give me a list of equipment (within reason) and not worry about exact costs then that's fine.

Sorry for the delay! Some family stuff came up but i'm free now. Here is my character sheet and background.

Knave

Human
Neutral Evil

Knave was raised on the streets, but was picked up by the royal family as part of their information network 'the orphans'. As he became an adult, Knave became one of the best agent in the kingdom due to his ability of observations and streets smarts.

Knave does not care much for honor, but he understands patriotism. He would do anything for the survival of his country, even if it means taking darker paths. He has travelled all across the continent to fulfill his missions, which often includes murder, coercion or torture.

Items Wanted
-Widow's Moan (+1 Keen curved elven blade)
A family heirloom of a noble family that planned to betray the kingdom. Knave foiled their machinations and tortured the nobleman to death, taking his wife as a love slave, conquering her sexually using his cockmanship and size to break her. Once the lady became his willing and loyal slave, Knave installed her as the head of the family. When he left, the Lady gifted him with the family's sacred blade (which was renamed as Widow's Moan) and a night of vigorous lovemaking. Knave still visits the widow when the mood strikes and their fuck-sessions are notoriously loud.

-Orphans Uniform (+1 glammered agile breastplate)
An armor given to veteran agents of the Orphans. Knave earned the armor when he hunted down a band of assasins hired by the sultan of a distant kingdom. His first mission after earning the armor was to infilitrate the Sultan's castle using his disguised armor, and leave his assasin's hands on his bed

-Bag of holding
An item that Knave stole from a wizard's emporium at a young age, it is filled with many mementos from his harsh life as well as tools of the trade for his line of work.

Str 16+2
Dex 14
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 14
Cha 14

Feat

1-Weapon Profficiency (Curved Elven Blade)
3-Weapon Focus
6-Power Attack

Class Features
-Studied Target (+2)
-Deceitful
-Sneak Attack 2d6
-Without Trace

Slayer Talent
2-Foil Scrutiny
6-Ranger Combat Style (Furious Focus)

Racial Traits
- Bonus Feat: dodge
- Silver Tongued

Traits
-World Traveler (human)
-Law Enforcer
-Weapon of Peace

Drawback
-Loner

Skills
-Acrobatic 3+3+2=8
-Knowledge (Local) 3+3+1=7
-Bluff 6+3+2+6=17
-Disguise 6+3+2+4=15
-Sense Motive 6+3+2=11
-Stealth 6+3+2=11
-Perception 6+3+2=11
-Intimidate 6+3+2=11
-Diplomacy 6+3+2+1=12

Alrighty, a few things.

- I'm assuming you're a level 6 Slayer, Cleaner archetype.

- Minor thing; Pathfinder feats are every odd level, so your standard feats come at 1, 3, and 5. In this case it doesn't matter, same number of feats

- Assuming that the first number in each skill listing is the number of ranks, by my count you have 6 skill points too many. (6 +1 Int) for 6 levels is 42 total. Taking the Silver-Tounged racial feature removes the extra skill point/level you would otherwise get for being human.

- Diplomacy should be 14, it looks like you forgot the +2 from Silver-tongued

- My reading of the Ranger Combat Style slayer talent is that you can't take one of the style's level 6 feats (in this case Furious Focus) without taking the talent twice.

Ranger Combat Style (Ex): The slayer selects a ranger combat style (such as archery or two-weapon combat) and gains a combat feat from the first feat list of that style. He can choose feats from his selected combat style, even if he does not have the normal prerequisites. At 6th level, he may select this talent again and add the 6th-level ranger combat feats from his chosen style to the list. At 10th level, he may select this talent again and add the 10th-level ranger combat feats from his chosen style to the list.

The rest of it looks fine. Equipment's fine, that's all granted. I'll also assume a standard slayer's kit, and let's say about 500gp in cash.

-What about my favoured class bonus for skill?
-I can take furious focus on level 5 then as my regular skill, and use my lvl 2 slayer talent for power attack?
-For the sexual encounters, are we just doing it narratively, or do I have to roll anything?

thanks for looking it over :D

- Ah, favored bonus all went into skill points? Then yeah, it adds up.

- That'll work fine. It should come out as:

Level 1 - Exotic Weapon Prof (Elven Curve Blade)
Human Bonus - Dodge
Level 2 Slayer Talent - Ranger Combat (2-handed) - Power Attack
Level 3 - Weapon Focus (Elven Curve Blade)
Level 5 - Furious Focus
Level 6 Slayer Talent - Foil Scrutiny

- For the sex bits, if you're trying to get some game benefit out of the encounter (like seducing a kitchen maid into leaving the side door unlocked for you) then I'll ask for rolls to check your success, but the rest will be narrative.

For HP, I'll let you choose between rolling, or just taking half-die+1. (I.e., roll 5d10 for level 2-6 hp or just assume you got a 6 with each die.) Pick an extra language for your +1 Int bonus, and I believe that's everything.

Any particular requests for the storyline or NPC's? Any particular person or sort of person you want to interact with, a particular scene I should try to fit in, anything like that?

Oh, and since it's a 1-on-1 do you prefer to do this here in the threads or take it to PMs?

I'll take half die+1 (I don't want to roll badly and cripple myself)

What's the demography of the kingdom? I'm asking to pick my bonus language.

For requests, I like dark scenes and a kink for adultery, so If Knave can try to seduce someone's wife, i'd be very happy.

If the lady who gave him the widow's moan can also show up at some point, it would be fun

Sounds good.

The kingdom is ballpark 80% human, the rest mostly dwarves and half-orcs with a smattering of half-elves. Sibylla itself is a major entertainment destination, virtually any race can be found there.

Thread/PM preference?

Threads created, titled The Knave of Hearts. (Sorry for the pun, it was right there.)

In your opener, please describe how you traveled to the city and your current appearance, how you're presenting yourself. Are you coming to the city as a typical adventurer, a poor farmer, a nobleman, etc.

question, since I like pictures of characters, do you mind If I added a reply to the character profile listing the girls Knave fucks in the duration of this adventure? (kinda like an achievement list lol)

And do you want to design the widow or should I?

Back
Top Bottom