Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tainted Knight [how_is_you]

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
24zdurl.jpg

Pride. One of the seven deadly sins which lead to the fall of many great heroes had manifested in a young girl. Yet, unlike many of those tragic heroes, she was aware of her pride, aware of her weakness. She understood her weakness so well, it turned into a strength, as she greatly intimidated fellow knights and these- monsters. Her weapon, known as the Fragarach could break through any piece of defense, and could even slice at a fortress. The power of the weapon alone was her strength. Without such a weapon, she was nothing more than a novice knight. Yet her pride propelled her swordsmanship to be praised by the elders of many towns. Even if she appeared to be blunt, her pride hid her intricate thoughts. Hidden by a mask, her true nature was often never revealed even to her own family members.

Perhaps it would be one single day that would change the destiny of this girl from the slayer of monsters to a mere captive of one. On one un-fateful day, she was dispatched alone to face against a supposed invasion from these monsters coming to her local town. Soon enough, her weakness would be revealed. The girl's inability to fight against mobs of monsters left her vulnerable. Yet, the strangest thing of it all was her captives did not continue an assault on the town, but rather left- as though she was the target instead. "L-let go!" She desperately wailed, before she felt the cold-blooded weapon leave her tender hands. She shuttered at the fact that she was separated from her weapon more than her capture. In truth, she could summon the sword immediately back to her hands, but the way the monster grabbed her prevented that. She let out additional yells in order to attract any nearby help. "Let go of me this instance!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, before she felt something cold knock her out cold.

Lucia's eyes, despite opening from a long slumber still only saw black. "W-where am I?"

The monster was viewed as some sort of deity. He didn't mind. It seemed that he didn't mind about much anyway. His pulsating mass in that cave was content with his life, and only needed to breed over so often with human females. It was a good day whenever that happened, but had yet to meet a day where he had more than one person here to annihilate. However, that was fine. He was content. Today was breeding day, and the monsters that were retrieving his offering were directly on time, the knocked out woman a heap on the floor. Then, she woke not too long after that, wondering where she was and, likely, what happened. Having spent so much time on this world, he could speak though it definitely wasn't a human voice, too much of a gurgle and way too deep.

"You are in my home as an offering. The monsters that brought you here see mee as some sort of god." He laughed in a similar gurgle. "I am no such thing. Just a content creature in a cave close to town." The mass of tentacles shifted slightly, rolling her over so he could see all of her. "You are an offering for my breeding time. They found a good one this time..."

Back
Top Bottom