Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Between Desire and Dream [F for Any]

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangecrush

Meteorite
block2_zpsf8a531c9.png

About Me!
Hi!

I'm orangecrush. You can call me crush, OC, orangie, or anything else your heart desires. I like to play characters of all types, from all walks of life, with different personalities. I'm open to most things so I won't say what I will and won't do. If you're interested in playing with me, pitch me your idea via PM and I'll let you know how I feel about it.

Below are some ideas I've put together myself that I might be interested in playing. The ideas are specifically vague and open-ended, giving you a chance to come up with your own twists and ideas so that we're both participating in the story together, from its inception.

When it comes to what do I want to play in the aforementioned ideas, I'm open to playing any of the characters listed. Though I prefer to play females, I can easily play males convincingly too. Or futa. Or anthro. Or anything else, really.

Thanks for reading!

All names listed below are 100% negotiable.

Ideas
Children of the Moon
When the body of the city’s youngest, most well-known and well-liked councilman is discovered savagely mutilated, everyone wants to know: ‘Who killed Tate Brown?’ That is, everyone but chief detective Celina Hobar, the woman responsible for investigating the crime. A skilled detective and veteran of the metropolitan police force, she already has a suspect. All she has to do is prove it. But as she closes in on the would-be killer, she can’t help but feel a sense of the uncanny; of the eerie. Indeed there may be more to the primal savagery of this murder than anyone would ever have suspected.

The Piano Player in the Bar at Three
The bar, at three, is when the drinks start to spill; when the couples who came together, leave together, and the room becomes just quiet enough that you can hear the piano player in the bar at three.

He sits on his bench, still playing, even after the last of the patrons have filed out, stumbling into the streets, laughing. Angelica, the server, his great infatuation, comes over to him and sits at his side. “Play me a song,” she asks, resting her head on his shoulder. The smell of alcohol mixes with the sweet tang of her perfume.

He swallows the nervousness that wells in his throat whenever she’s around, and wordlessly moves his fingers to the keys.

The music plays.

There are never words to the songs he plays, and this is no exception, yet she listens intently to each note. It moves her. She tucks her arm around his, as if to hold his hand. And she probably would if he was not playing a song. And she probably would if she was not in love with another man.

So she sighs, closes her eyes, and listens to the piano player in the bar at three.

Fire & Ice
Ms. Fire—a wild, tempestuous, seductive, impetuous young girl—meets Ms. Ice—a cold, calculating, exact, stubborn, and unyielding older woman.

It is the seduction of fire by ice; it is a relationship that only one can survive.

Beneath the Guns of Prison Ships
A buccaneer, consigned to the New World after killing a man in a duel for a woman’s hand, must raid, murder and pillage Spanish settlements for the French crown if he ever wants to return to France and see his love again. And so, ever the reckless daredevil, he attacks the port city of Veracruz, sacking it for a mass of riches and prestige. In the raid he takes only one prisoner: Isabella de la Fuente. The daughter of the city’s governor, whom he intends to ransom for enough wealth to return him to his position in France. Yet as they spend time together, he finds this young, pulchritudinous girl to be much more than he ever imagined.

The New Girl
She is less than a month away from her wedding when a new neighbour, a glamorous young woman, moves in next door. This new woman, kind and sweet, quickly makes friends with the bride-to-be. But there’s more to her than just comely eyes and an innocent face. The new girl is head-over-heels, in love with the bride, and will do whatever it takes to steal her away from her husband-to-be.

The Willing Stone
This is no mundane stone. Once possessed by a powerful witch this mere stone, known as a Willing Stone, allows the user to control the thoughts, and by extension the actions, of another person.

The Bride of the Storm
Beautiful, fierce and untamable, she is the chieftain of a long-lost tribal community, who has never before laid eyes upon a modern man. He is a hapless explorer who found his way to her tribe on complete accident; an anomaly in his search for an ancient temple that was said to be lost in her tribe’s region. At first she is removed from him, but as they warm up, their relationship based completely on looks and grunts, she decides to take him as her own prize. But the ways of the tribe demand women take only other women into their beds, unless it is to mate.

Fire in the Valley
When her home and farm burns down in a brush fire, Claire Newell finds herself without a home and without a future. Having spent her whole life preparing to take over the farm when her father became too old, Claire has been left with nothing but her mother, father and younger sister. Luckily for them, the new people in town have offered to take them in. For Claire this is a nightmare, as the new boy in school is someone she desperately despises. But when his family offers her housing until they can get the insurance sorted out, who is she to complain about having to share a roof with him?

The Nothing Door
Emily Laurent has bought her first home, which, unbeknownst to her, contains a magical door in the attic. When opened the door seems to lead nowhere, but if you reach in to touch the brick behind it, you find yourself parting the shimmering veil between time and space. Where does it lead? Everywhere. The Nothing Door will take you to any time or place for a short time. The trick is getting back safely.

Stir Craze
Hank has always provided for his family at the cost of working obscene hours, so when he gets a chance to take a vacation for the first time in three years, he insists his family take a trip to a rented cottage up north. The only way he can convince their daughter to go, however, is to invite her friend along with them. But when they get there Hank’s wife has to return home for work, leaving Hank trapped with his beautiful daughter and her beautiful friend, and, after a few days trapped inside by the rain, the girls decide to find some fun at Hank’s belaboured expense.

The Wasteland
It was a bang. And now the world’s over. Some generations after the initial strife has settled down two survivors unite to survive the wasteland. Rife with mutants, zombies, and marauders of all types the two must endeavour to survive and find the legendary Safe Zone they’ve both heard of in legends and whispers.

Hither and Thither Moves
Two immortal beings have long been at war on a remote island. When a plane crashes and separates the survivors into two camps the beings decide to settle things finally with a game of chess, substituting pieces for people. Able to possess, influence, trick and otherwise deceive mortals, the immortals decide the rules to be simple: the last piece standing wins.

The Geisha Boy
A beautiful woman takes on the role of mentor to a young man who is over-the-moon in love with her. This woman, however, doesn’t want him for his body, or his looks, or even his mind. She wants him for the woman he could become, as she transforms him from alpha male to her own pathetic sissy play-thing.

Dead, Said Red
He’s a rookie with the police department. She’s a wanted felon with a streak as mean as her legs are long. One drunken night, and he thinks he’s found the woman of his dreams. Until he wakes up in the trunk of her car, on the way to who-knows-where.

Induction
The Behrn House—sponsored by the Sexual Addiction Therapy Research Group—is the leading research entity in the fight against the rare condition known as hypersexuality disorder. Monica is a journalist looking for her big break when she thinks she’s found it: the Behrn house is abusing its patients by taking sexual advantage of them and brainwashing them. Going undercover in the Behrn house, however, proves more perilous than she could have ever possibly imagined.

block2_zpsf8a531c9.png

I've found some amazing partners to play with so far, but I'm still looking! Let me know if you have any ideas of your own or any of these ideas tickle your fancy.

Cutest little bump!

Hi Orange
I am interested in some of you rps. This is quite interesting
--
Beautiful, fierce and untamable, she is the chieftain of a long-lost tribal community, who has never before laid eyes upon a modern man. He is a hapless explorer who found his way to her tribe on complete accident; an anomaly in his search for an ancient temple that was said to be lost in her tribe’s region. At first she is removed from him, but as they warm up, their relationship based completely on looks and grunts, she decides to take him as her own prize. But the ways of the tribe demand women take only other women into their beds, unless it is to mate.
--
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29
aim: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom