Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Re-Vamped Search (Seeking all walks of life)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoundBeauty

Planetoid
Since I'm FINALLY back on the internet (had to take a break from fun because responsibilities got in the way), I'd love to start diving back into roleplaying again!

I roleplay with both males AND females, and I also roleplay as a male or female -- your choice. I know some of you are wincing if I'm not a specific gender behind the screen; so that we're all not disappointed -- I am a girl. Last time I checked.

I'm also a girl with a full time, highly stressful job that leaves some nights to me shutting out the world and curling up with a glass of wine. Those nights I probably won't be on to reply. My replies might be unpredictable, but I do hope that they are consistent and high-quality.

I thrive best in a roleplay when there is real conflict, realistic characters (I'm talking grade-A character development here), and something to keep me coming back for more. Sorry to be rough, but if I want a one-time romp, I find other chat rooms to be useful for that.

I'm looking for a captivating, sexy, seductive, addictive, intense, climatic plot here people.

With that being said, I'm am kind of switching gears. My previous roleplays have been revolved around the dominate/submissive, BDSM sort of plots. I have to say I am done with any kind of negative violence in a plot. I no longer find being tied up sexy, I don't think being beaten or raped is cool. Tastes change! I also don't want questions of "Are you dominate or submissive?" Great sex doesn't come with just one role given, IMO.

What am I into?

I'm really digging a Halloween-themed plot. Halloween is my favorite time of year. Give me a good, dark-romance. Or a haunted story. Or maybe we'll make up our own scary, sexy ,seductive story.

Below is what I'm really into as of now:
Halloween Themed
Vampires (If Twilight has turned you off from ever wanting to venture into this world again, you are sadly deprived)
Club Scene
Addiction
Jail Time (sort of like an Orange Is The New Black situation)

Have your own plot? Run it by me. I'm a pretty open-minded person!

Plot Ideas:
Addiction --
After doing three years of time in jail, Katie wants nothing to do with any sort of drug ever again. She wants to make a name for herself, and if she messes up her probation, there will be no sympathy with her sentence the next time around. Returning to her apartment which started it all, Katie finds herself involved with the same people who brought her to her lowest point. Her brother, who hasn't held a job in the last three years, has been dealing to keep the apartment together. Her old best friend (theoretically your character, to create conflict), visits the day she's finally returned and wants her to go in on a large deal due to money shortage.

Katie was the best at what she did -- but she got caught. And she isn't one to trust anyone anymore. She doesn't want to get involved with it. But the need for money, plus no one wanting to hire her with a declined background, has the temptation of the Game pulling back at her. And she ends up doing the largest heist of her life.

Jail Time --
Eve is just a very angry person. She doesn't talk to anyone, and no one has lasted as a cell mate with her in the past few years. No one knows why she's in here, either.

She has a few tag-a-longs, but those are only to get either an extra lunch or some snuck-in-alcohol and cigarettes. But on another dreadful day, there is new fresh meat in Fairview's Corrections Center and she just so happens to be Eve's new cell mate.

I only roleplay through PMs and Threads on THIS site. There are no exceptions. I will not be convinced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom