Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M for F- looking for new partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightarcher

Planetoid
I am looking for a literate, very detailed female. Updated interests:

Non-consent play in a near future where economic collapse and a lawless society overtakes our society. What happens to a single mother in this situation who has no family or "group"? I would want to play out the first encounter. She has retreated to the mountains with her daughter hoping that it would be far enough "off grid" for anyone to know she's there.

Charity auction for clothes. A company comes up with a sexy/silly charity event that allows people in the audience to bid on clothing to raise money for worthwhile efforts. A sweet, working woman reluctantly agrees and ridiculously high reserve prices are placed on clothes she's unwilling to remove (as a safety device). What happens when a group of overseas investors happens to enter this bar with the ability to approve charitable donations for their multi-million dollar company?

Anything doctor/patient related where a woman finds that this standard check-up goes WAY beyond her expectations. She's the type who is only comfortable at her female doctor's office-- suddenly a male is being pushy and forcing her to endure a medical exam due to red tape and insurance regulations.

Hunger Games play. (I don't adhere strictly to book or movies- purely as a backdrop). After Katniss shows defiance to the committee one of the members decides to teach her a lesson. A midnight training session is set up unknown to her. Two or three Careers are invited to share the gym with her without surveillance cameras or any retribution for their actions. NC- humiliation- etc.

PM me on Yahoo messenger. nitearcher888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom