Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Isenhart's Smut-Heavy Requests (Still With Some Story/Plot) (MxF ~ Threads Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isenhart De'Rathe

Super-Earth
~~~ About Me and My Role Play Style ~~~

~~ I am a twenty-five year old male and most of my main characters in a role play tend to be males close to my age.
~~ I am comfortable playing non-male characters and characters not near my own age upon request. If you have a preference, please tell me in your PM.
~~ I am even comfortable playing non-humanoid characters upon request. Again, if this is your thing then please inform me of this when you PM me.
~~ I have a full-time job, I attend college, and I am a volunteer firefighter. I can be quite busy so if I suddenly do not post for a day or two, don't worry. It's going to happen sometimes, especially on Wednesdays. Why Wednesdays?
~~ Wednesdays are the busiest day of the week for me, as it is the only day that I have to physically go to class (the rest are online). This comes after working a full work day. It is unlikely that I will be able to post much this day.
~~ If the above happens, I will usually send a PM out to all of my active partners with an apology and an explanation. Even if you do not get a post from me, you can expect some form of contact to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you.
~~ Despite how busy I can be, I will try to deliver a daily post to each of my partners. As I have already said, that might not always be possible with how busy things can get for me, but I will try.
~~ In the event that a daily post is not made, you can expect your post to be ready the following day. If that is not possible then I will get it to you on day three, even if I have to force the time to sit down at my laptop.
~~ I would prefer a partner who also tries to get at least one post into the role play each day, but I will be more than understanding if this is not possible for you. I have no room to complain there.
~~ I will deliver an average of three to five paragraphs per post, bare minimum. I would love it if my partner could match this. If not, I do expect a minimum of two per post there's not a whole lot of reason to post less than that.
~~ I am capable of playing multiple characters in a scene, and dozens of characters over the life of any individual role play. If you can reciprocate that skill then I will be your metaphorical bitch.
~~ Speaking of someone being another person's bitch, I prefer to play the dominant party in any role play involving such themes. I may submit upon request, depending on the scene at hand, but that will take some convincing.
~~ I prefer to write in the third person and I prefer that my partner do the same. In the past, I have refused to write in the first person, but I may consider giving it a try. Again, this will take a little convincing and a good scene idea.
~~ I enjoy using pictures (both real or digital art) as character references for role play. I understand that sometimes it is hard to find the perfect image for the character as you see them, but that is why it is just a reference image.

~~~ Kinks and Such ~~~

Thanks to the assistance of F-List, I will not be going into detail here, nor will I make a big list of things that I like. That would be quite the list and would make this post longer than it needs to be. For a more in-depth look, feel free to check out my F-List profile.

As you can see, I am a very open-minded person and there is not a terrible lot of stuff that I will not do. Understand that my 'Noes' are not negotiable, however. These are things that either I have tried in the past and found them to be not to my liking or things that I simply find too revolting to even consider putting into the stories which I help write. Do not ask for anything on my 'No' list. Doing so will pretty much see you instantly declined as a possible writing partner.

My 'Favorites' and my 'Yes' section should be self explanatory so I will not get into that. If something is in one of these sections then we're clear to pursue it. My 'Maybe' section, however, is a bit of a minefield. The things that are in this section are things that I do like, but they have conditional modifiers to them. Torture, Death, and Mutilation, for example, are not things that I ever want to see in a sexual part of the role play, but I am one-hundred percent fine with them as part of the story. Other kinks, such as Star Wars, might have a specific point in the timeline that I like to play while I do not like the others. If there is something in this section that you enjoy, just bring it to my attention before the role play and we will see if it is something that we can work with together.

~~~ Smutty Story Starters ~~~

It should be noted that any names or images used in the following story starters are open for negotiation. If I am picturing a redhead, but you want to play a blonde, let me know in your PM. If the name that I use for a character in any given story is a name that you do not like, let me know in your PM. I can be fairly picky with character reference images and/or character names on occasion, but I am not hard to work with. Communication and honesty are the best policies to making something that we will both be happy with!

So if something below catches your eye, send me a PM here on the forums. Please be sure to let me know which idea it is that you would be most interested in doing as well as any changes or additions that you would like to see made to the idea as it appears here. Feel free to include back-up ideas if you wish. Also be sure to include an F-List or something similar so that I know what you do and do not like. If you do not have an F-List, at least tell me the things that you absolutely do not like.

Lastly, if you do not see anything that you like, but otherwise think that we would write well together, subscribe to this thread and check back later. Every time that I bump this thread, I will add at least one new idea to it.

The Price of Innocence

Setting ~~ Modern / Slice-of-Life / Realistic
Main Pairing ~~ Older Brother x Younger Sister

Rebellious, troubled, disturbed - These were all words that had been used to describe young Damian when he was just starting school. Even as young as his Kindergarten year of school, Damian spent much of his time being sent to time out, the principal's office, or the guidance counselor. He was violent, the school told his parents. His fists were his first response to conflict, even at that young age, and as he grew and matured, he became quite inappropriate with his female classmates.

Those that knew Damian's parents were always surprised by this. Damian's parents were very religious and non-confrontational. Damian's father and mother didn't even allow their son to watch anything violent when he was young, so they were at a loss of where this had all come from or even how to deal with it. In typical American fashion, the parents turned their blame not to themselves, but to anything and everything else that they could. Since they did not allow Damian to watch violent television or play violent games, they blamed the public school system for his behavior. They claimed that the thugs and whores that attended the sub-urban public school had corrupted their son and turned him away from God.

It was only natural that when their daughter, Amber, was born, the couple saw that she was home-schooled by a licensed teacher that attended their church. In addition, Damian was sent to live with his uncle in the city. They did not want the corruption that had damaged their son to get their daughter as well. It was an extreme response, even they admitted, but they saw no other choice in protecting their lovely young daughter.

Amber's upbringing and curriculum were extremely strict and by-the-book of God; at least in her parents' interpretation of it. She was well-educated for the most part and made fantastic grades, but there was one aspect of her education that was completely neglected - sexual education. Amber was denied any and all information about sex. She was taught only the basic need-to-know information about her own body, but she was completely denied any of the intimate details of sex and any information about the male body. If she asked about sex, her parents would just say that her husband would teach her about it when she married, as the Lord had intended.

Meanwhile, in the city, Damian got mixed up in a local gang. Most would think that Damian had gone from bad to worse, but that wasn't the case not in his eyes, at least. He finally had friends who understood and appreciated his violent streak. He was with a group of people that weren't constantly trying to tell him that evil had seeped into his heart and possessed him. These people became a better family to him than his parents ever had, simply because they weren't trying to shove the Word of God down his throat.

Amber and Damian saw each other now and then at family gatherings. Damian knew that Amber was his sister, of course, but Amber had always been told by the family that Damian was her cousin from the big city. Damian never did try to correct this. It really didn't matter to him. What did matter to him was that his little sister was being forced to live in some ignorant hell fabricated by their parents. He felt sorry for her, so he was always very nice to her.

When Amber finally turned eighteen, she could not wait to get out and see the world. Her 'cousin', Damian, had sent her a letter when she was seventeen and six months that invited her to stay with him in the city when she could. What sheltered girl from rural suburbia could resist the chance to go stay with her nice cousin in the big city? It was the perfect chance for her to go see the world outside of the influence of her over-protective parents that still treated her like a fragile child.

Damian, of course, had ulterior motives to inviting his baby sister to live with him...

Overview ~~ This story will obviously contain incestuous themes, so if that is not your thing then this is not the story for you. In addition, another of the main themes will be the corruption of our young Amber's body and the awakening of her sexuality, even if she does not realize it. Amber should be completely oblivious to much of what Damian will be doing to her and making her do to him because of her strict and chaste upbringing. This story may also contain drug use (Damian drugging Amber for certain activities), molestation, non-consensual sexual activities (should Amber ever learn what Damian has been doing with her), BDSM themes/elements, and other such content.

The Brass Guardian

Setting ~~ Original High Fantasy
Pairing ~~ Brass Dragon x Human Woman

Deep in the Shurima Desert, almost twelve days travel from the nearest town on the outskirts of the vast expanse of sand, there lies a large oasis. This oasis has long served as the home of a tribe of formerly nomadic humans who had gotten lost in the desert in ages past, and who had almost died to the harsh conditions of the Shurima Desert. They had wondered the desert for days, their supplies were running low, and they had begun to fight amongst themselves when they accepted their deaths, but death did not come. Instead, they were discovered by a young brass dragon who made his home in this harsh land. He would serve the humans as their savior rather than their reaper.

The dragon told the humans of the life-supporting oasis, which sat in the shadows of the great desert spire in which he had made his home. He then offered to take them there in exchange for a small golden necklace which hung around the neck of the wife of the tribe's chieftain. The humans gladly accepted, of course, for this was a small price to pay for this guidance. They would surely perish in the desert without it.

Upon receiving the necklace, the dragon repaid his end of the bargain which he had made with the humans. He guided them to the oasis beneath his towering spire of stone before retreating to the cave which he called his home atop the natural skyscraper. The dragon then watched as the nomads made the oasis their permanent home. They built building from the fallen trees, hunted the oasis and desert animals for food, dug irrigation canals to allow them to grow food, cotton, and spices. They grew their lost caravan into a small town before the dragon's watchful eyes and before long, the humans had adapted to live in the harsh Shurima landscape all in thanks to the dragon's merciful guidance to this lush place in the sea of relentless sand and sun.

The dragon, inspired and awed by the ingenuity and adaptability of this small mortal race, descended from his spire and landed in the center of the town. Just as the town had grown, so too had the young dragon, and the leader of the town did not recognize the great beast in his old age. It was only when the dragon presented the man with the necklace of his late wife that the memories of that day came flooding back.

Overjoyed to see the savior of his tribe one final time before his passing, the man was overcome with happiness so great that he began to weep. It was then that the dragon offered another trade to the humans. He offered to become their guardian - to protect them and their town from the terrors of the desert which they could not properly defend themselves from and to show them the way to the nearest settlement on the outskirts of his desert realm so that they could trade and prosper. His price was simple. He wanted a collection of gold, silver, and gemstones to be given to him as well as one young human female to keep him company atop his grand spire. This price was to be paid immediately, and again on the anniversary of that day with every passing century.

Again, the humans accepted. One young woman and a handful of trinkets for a hundred years of protection from the monsters of the Shurima Desert was a bargain too good to ignore.

The human never knew what became of the young women that the dragon took. They knew only that these women were not killed or eaten, because they would always be seen visiting the town on occasion after being taken away, always wearing some of the treasures that the dragon had been gifted in ages past. Being the companions of their great protector and wearing more coin-worth of jewelry than any single merchant could ever hope to buy, these women were treated as queens when they appeared in town.

They never spoke of the dragon, however, for their true relationship with the beast did not stop at companionship. They knew that the town would not understand. The town would see the subject as a terrible and disgusting taboo. They knew this because they, themselves, usually thought as much in the early days of their bond with the guardian. The true nature of their relationship was that of a consort; a mate.

They may not have been capable of birthing the guardian's children, but that seemed to matter little to the great dragon. He valued them for their company and the pleasures that they bestowed upon him; both physically and emotionally.

Now, as the two-thousandth anniversary of that fateful day draws near, the time is approaching for the human to select a new woman to offer their guardian and this century there are a fair number of potential maidens. The three most popular among the men of the town are Ashe, the right-hand officer of the town's militia captain, Ishizu, a young dragon priestess in the service of the temple that the town had erected in their guardian's honor, and Taia, the daughter of the town's most wealthy trade prince.

As the day of the exchange drew nearer, the town prepared for their expected visit from their guardian. When the day finally came, the dragon descended upon the town, which was now a bustling center of trade for several nations that bordered the unforgiving Shurima Desert, and landed in the center of the town square. His usual crate of treasures was already sealed and ready for him to take away while his selection of young maidens was lined up before him. Which would he choose? How would his new companion take being accepted for this 'honor'? Was she hoping that she would be selected or had someone else offered her to the dragon? How will she react when she learns the true nature of the dragon's bond with the women that he takes from the town?

IMPORTANT NOTE: This dragon is obviously old, which is going to make him fairly large - too large for bestial intercourse. When I play a dragon, it will always have the ability to assume a humanoid form and that is the form that he would mate in.

Overview ~~ There are a lot of ways that this story could go, depending on what type of character that you choose to play. The smut/plot ratio will also change, depending on what kind of character that you would like to play and the length of the RP will also change by, you guessed it, the kind of character that you wish to play. If you're interested in this idea then we'll have to either hash out the details in private messages or just roll with the flow. The only thing that will remain definitive is that this dragon will not force himself onto his new companion, so if you're looking for something non-consensual then this is not the story for you. Brass dragons are inherently good-aligned creatures and I just cannot picture one committing such a heinous act as rape.

From a Castle to a Cage

Setting ~~ Original High Fantasy
Pairing ~~ Assassin x Princess

Evangeline was the princess of the powerful and wealthy kingdom, Avistan. Her beauty was the stuff of legend and she was loved far and wide throughout the kingdom for her beauty. All of the noble men lusted after her, though they know that they could not have her and that she would be wed to a prince in accordance with Avistanian tradition, and all of the noble women wished that they could be her. Oh, the curse of such beauty - to draw as much envy and jealousy as lust and attraction.

One of the noble women of the kingdom, corrupted by her seat of power and renown, and fueled by the envy and hatred that she felt for the Princess for being so much more beautiful than the noble woman, herself, hired an assassin from the far-off desert kingdom of Qadira. This man was known for being ruthless and there was a bounty on his head in every kingdom across the land, save for his home kingdom where such brutality was often a way of life. There was no doubt in the noble woman's heart that this man could do what needed to be done and that Evangeline would be dead by the month's end. The noble woman had not counted on the power that the Princess's beauty could have on a man.

In the dead of night, the Assassin slipped into Avistan Castle. He snuck through the halls, quiet as fly and as invisible as a ghost. The royal guards never stood a chance. They never saw or heard him coming and even when one did catch a glimpse of the intruder, they were on the ground with their throats cut out or a crossbow bolt in their heart before they could sound any sort of alarm. Evangeline did not stand a chance as she lie asleep in her bed.

The Assassin made his way straight for the Princess's bedroom using the map that the noble woman had given him - the map that she had made during her last visit to the castle in attendance with the Princess's last birthday celebration. Quietly, he opened the door, stepped inside, and locked the door behind him. He would escape through the window once the deed was done. There was no need to kill any more of the guards now that he had found his mark.

The Assassin unsheathed his dagger and approached Evangeline's sleeping form, but when he caught sight of her he knew that he could not kill her. Perhaps she was enchanted in some way and gifted with ethereal beauty, but the Assassin could not kill someone so beautiful. He also knew that he had to remove Evangeline from this place. His reputation as a hired blade depended on that. The answer to his plight was just too perfect.

He would kidnap the Princess and take her home with him! Evangeline was so beautiful. With a slave like that, he would be the envy of every man in Qadira, where slavery was not only legal, but a bustling industry.

He would take her home and train her. He would turn her from a beloved Princess to a broken and willing slave that lived to serve her Master. He would break this beautiful young woman and when she was little more than an extension of her Master's will, the Assassin and his slave would return to Avistan. The Assassin would murder the King and Queen, Evangeline would assume the throne, and he, as her Master would rule the kingdom through the birthright of the Princess. All that he would need to do then is take care of the noble woman. She would be the only person in the entirety of Avistan that could out him. His plan was perfect. He could not miss such an opportunity to not only have such an attractive slave, but to also become King.

All that he needed to do was subdue the sleeping Evangeline and make for the border of Avistan. If he could get that far, he would be home free...

Overview ~~ I think that this one should be pretty self explanatory, so I won't get into too much detail. There will be non-consensual sex, BDSM themes and elements, abuse, objectification, and more non-consensual sex. The Princess and the Assassin could be of almost any fantasy race, so we can discuss that via personal message!

Pirates of Baradin Hold

Setting ~~ World of Warcraft (Post-Cataclysm; Pre-Mists of Pandaria)
Pairing ~~ Worgen Male x (Up for Debate) Female
Additional Pairings (Optional) ~~ Men and/or Women of Various Races (Crew Members) x (Up for Debate) Female

It all started years ago when the undead plague began to spread throughout Lordaeron. It was during this time of dire straits that the kingdom of Gilneas shut their gate and locked themselves away from the rest of the world. They believed that this would lock them away from the hell that had broken out just on the other side of the great Greymane Wall, but all that they had truly accomplished was locking themselves into their own sort of nightmare.

The worgen curse spread quickly and violently through Gilneas. One of the first to be infected was a young man by the name of Ivan Raelthorne. Ivan had been born into nobility in Gilneas. House Raelthorne was one of the kingdoms most respected noble houses and their patriarch was the most respected member of the Gilnean Merchant's Guild. He had hoped that his son, Ivan, would take up that family honor, but that was no life for Ivan. Ivan longed for adventure...

When he was very young, no more than thirteen, Ivan ran away from home and stowed away on a merchant ship bound for Stormwind City where it was delivering a shipment of weapons and armor to aid in the war effort against the invading Horde. En route, however, the ship was boarded by pirates, the men of the crew slaughtered, the women taken as slaves, and the cargo pillaged for anything more valuable that a few copper pieces. Ivan, however, was spared when he looked the captain in the eye and swore his life to the adventure of the life of a pirate. Ivan was young enough to be taught and fit enough to pull his own weight aboard the vessel, so the captain accepted after some consideration.

For five years, Ivan sailed with this crew. His upbringing in Gilnean nobility was a great asset to the pirates, as he could turn a profit from the cargo that the pirates looted, but had little use for. It was this skill as a tradesman that landed the crew in Gilneas on that fateful day. The Greymane wall was closed and with it, the ports were shut down. Ivan was trapped in his homeland, but he was no longer a Gilnean. He was a pirate and that was all that he knew.

The crew took to the land and became a feared group of bandits until the worgen curse began to spread. most of the crew, including the captain, did not survive the chaos that spread across the land., but there were a few, Ivan included, who survived just long enough to be turned by one of the worgen beasts. These few became a powerful pack of feral beasts with Ivan Raelthorne as their undisputed alpha.

It wasn't until the Greymane Wall fell that Ivan and his pack were captured and given an antidote of sorts for their curse. It did not cure them, but it gave them control of their bestial curse and gifted them the ability to freely shift from their former human forms and their new wolf-like bestial forms. They learned, following this, what had happened, and the path before them was clear. With these new gifts, they could become the most feared pirates on all of the seas. The former pirates turned on the group of men and women that had restored their sanity, stole the Alliance vessel that was docked in the nearby harbor, and set sail for the nearby island of Baradin Hold where they planned to establish a base of operations.

Now twenty-six, Ivan was elected to be the captain of this new crew and over the next two months, he had guided his crew well. They overtook an abandoned keep on Baradin Hold and recruited many of the old inhabitants into their crew. They also secretly recruited from the many Horde and Alliance forces that came and went from the haunted island. All that was left was to acquire some wenches for the men to keep them happy at night and to start gathering a trove of treasure.

Your Character ~~ Your character could be of almost any race, class, or walk of life. All that really matters is that she is female. Since I will be playing an entire pirate crew, you'll get massive bonus points if you can play more than one character too.

Overview ~~ How my pirate crew comes across your character will largely depend on her race and her walk of life. Is she a female soldier of the Horde/Alliance captured on Baradin Island? Is she a merchant that is taken prisoner when her ship is attacked by the pirate crew? The how and the where are largely unimportant. What is important, however, is that she is captured by the pirates who intend to turn her into a slave. Her duties will include cleaning the ship, serving the crew ale, rum, and food, and 'servicing' the men of the crew. Female crew members could also be included upon request. if you think that you can entertain me with more than one character, then I might be able to entertain you with some group/gangbang scenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom