Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking two females for a triple roommate RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olsendar

Star
*Looking to fill one more spot.

As the title states, I'm interested in finding two people for a setup that would involve three people living together. The idea is very simple and once we establish our characters, it would simply flow from there. Likely it will be done over a thread but we can use email as well, I personally prefer using Gmail as it keeps things nice and organized. But to start off with, I want to see if I can generate any interest for this particular setup. If it turns out the idea doesn't work too well, I'm willing to compromise and create a different idea with the same premise, three people.

It's something I've tried for quite a while and now haven't gotten it to work properly but I'm never one to quit. I know there's two people out there that share the same interest somewhere and this will be the place to make it happen~ Send me a PM or leave a message here if you're interested in being one of the two and as soon as we're setup, we'll all get in a group chat together and discuss what we want to do. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Are you still seeking females for your rp? I would be happy to try this. I have wanted to do a group relationship for a while but it never seems to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom