Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: Love is a Killer - Me and Wesley

Alright :) k now just post your reply lol I see why you did it though. Getting really long

Walking to the base of the tower, Altir looked up and smiled "Tsk Tsk, you know I know your expecting me to scale this tower" making sure not to make a sound, Altir climbed through a window as if to make it appear he had vanished, but he knew The woman would still be expecting him in every possible scenario.

Keeping his calm Altir took a deep breath realizing that it would not be as easy as he wanted it to be, but he could not just walk away. The brotherhood would have his head if he returned empty handed but the forgetting had seemed off lately anyways so he just went with it and finally made it to the final door.

Ever so quietly stepping in Altir smiled, scanning the room " I know your here somewhere" expecting her to jump out at any mOment, Altir readied his hidden blade and slowly took a step forward.

As he stepped into the room Altir caught a glimpse of the woman in a mirror as the moonlight shoe through the room. Without hesitation he leaped forward and rolled across the ground, spinning as face her "you know you almost had me there for a second". Pulling out his long curved blade he got into a stance that stated he was not here to talk but to kill "this is going to be fun..." Lunging forward with blade in hand.

Removing the next knife from its sheath Altair grinned his seductive grin "oh baby you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this mom... Wait did you say that they sent me here to die? And that they have sent you to do the same before?" slightly lowering his stance Altair eyed her carefully "Your just saying that to get me to leave so you can stick your knife through my throat" Altair put up his Guard again and watched her every movement.

Dropping the blade, Altair let out a growl but turned around unable to use his wrist. Knowing that he did not stand a chance against her with a sprained wrist Altair tossed his blade aside, infuriated that he had been beaten so quickly and so easily, he just stood their and then finally realized who had just sprained his wrist "wait... I know your voice, those moves... Selene??? Is it really you? They told me... They told me you were dead that you went rogue to try and kill another brotherhood member and that you both killed each other" Altair took a step forward trying to get a better look "please tell that's you".

Altair removed his hood for the first time and ripped hers back to look his Selene in the eyes "If I wanted anybody to kill me it was you" pushing his throat against the blade he looked her deep in the eyes "the brotherhood took part of my soul when they said you died! Now they will get nothing but an enraged Assassin at their front door. So if your gonna kill me Selene, tear my throat open right here right now!" staring at Selene and keeping the blade against his throathe just waited for her reaction.

"don't leave me waiting my crimson queen" this was an endearing term he had used for her when first starting out in the brotherhood "I know you have it in you too slit my throat... But will you?".

After sometime Altair came to and could barely make her out on the end of the bed. "Selene...that really hurt" obviously not phased by the incident he tried to sit up but was stopped by his restraints. "Ohhh smart girl" Altair took a deep breath and grinned "whydidnt you just kill Selene? you have me tied up with a sprained wrist... what could i possibly do to you?" Thinking to himself Altair couldnt help but imagine why he was so attracted to the one woman who wanted him the most.

looking down e smiles and then looks back up to her he leans his face in closer to the point they are almost kissing "Ive wanted you to make me a bloody mess since day one" Altair couldnt helpbut start feeling hot and crazy about Selene and with her sitting on him the way she was, making him want to take her right then and there. "im yours to do with as you please and we both know there is more to your story than "You couldnt" kill me" Atair thrust his hips causing her to lurch forward and kiss him.

"I can see it in your eyes, you cannot decide whether to let me go or kill me. just know that if you let me go im not going anywhere, so you will just have to kill me or get used to me" without her paying attention Altair was able to slip his hands out of their restraints. grabbing her by the waist and pressing into her he leaned in and kissed her again this timesliding his hands up her hips to her chest then to her face in which he caressed tenderly but showed her he meant business.

grabbing her wrist and disarming her he threw the blade into the wall and rolled over so he was on top of her "You cant bring yourself to cut my throat opne and you are enjoying this. Just relax and enjoy my company im gonna be around for awhile" caressing her thigh he leaned back in and kissed her passionately.

getting frustrated with the blades he grabbed her hand and without her having a chance to react stabbed it by her head "if i wanted you dead you would be dead and vice versa Selene" Removing all his gear Altair tossed it out the window and went back to her "Now how often does an assassin disarm himself completely?".

pulling her into him even closer Altair began to untie her suit andlet it drop of her shoulders, exposing her perfect breasts "you have always been the one ive wanted" Kissing her hard he slowly slid hid tongue into her mouth and rubbed their tongues together.

Liifting her up onto him he carried her over to the bed and disarmed the blade from her waist and pushed her skir up to reveal her silky smooth legs that he kissed up and nibbled on the inside of her thigh as he unbuckled her belt allowing him to strip her skirt off leaving her practicallt naked on the bed

Back
Top Bottom