Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can You Keep Up? {O//A} New Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianPsuedonym

Planetoid
{SCROLL DOWN IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE INTRO}

Hello all!

You can refer to me as Psuedo if you please. I enjoy all types of role-play and have been role-playing for quite a few years. I love all genre's of RP as well, from in-depth fantasy to playful realistic scenes.

My average posts run between 1-2 good size paragraphs. Around 100 to 400 words per post to be a little more precise. I try to return what my partner give but as always it's quality over quantity. I get really sad when my partner gives me a 500+ word post and I can't create an adequate response.

At any rate that enough about me, onto the juicy stuff: Pairings and plots.
Honestly the plots I will list are just little nuggets that can all be expanded upon easily.

As far as pairings are concerned I more than likely have a few plot ideas to go with what ever one you think you might like.

Rating system + = :heart: The more +'s the more likely I am to really want to do said pairing or plot. My plot and pairing cravings will always be at the top of the list. If you're still with me by now onto the good stuff!

RE: Can You Keep Up? {O//A}

CURRENT CRAVINGS!!

Green Arrow.
Have you watched Arrow? I really want to do this pairing!
Arrow/Felicity+++++

Hansel/Gretel+++++

^The movie where they are witch hunters!

Hellsing
Alucard / Seras+++++

Hunger Games
OC+++++

Legend of Korra
Korra / Tahno+++++

Teen Titans
Raven / Robin+++++
-Speedy+++++
-Aqualad++++

MORE PAIRINGS
{*}Means the roles are either or
{ } Unmarked means you will play the role listed first
{-}Before a role means it’s pair with the above first role

Modern Realistic
Teacher / Student *++
Jock / Punk Girl +++
-Nerd+++
Bad Boy /Cheerleader +++
-Nerd+++
Roommates +++
Best friends +++
Elder Sibling’s Friend/ Younger Sibling +++
Older Sister’s Boyfriend/Younger Sister ++++

Incest
Twin-brother / Twin-sister ++
Step-brother/Sister++++
Step-father/Daughter +
No maternal incest

Fantasy
Vampire / Human*++++
-Werewolf+++
Demon / Angel*+++
-Human++
Human / Elf+++++
-Faeries+
Werewolf / Human*+++

Fandom
Marvel
Oc X-Men
Spiderman/Mary-Jane+++
-Black Cat+++
-Firestar+++
Wolverine/Jean-Grey+
-Rogue+++
-Mystique++
Cyclops/Jean-Grey+
-Rogue++
-Mystique

D.C. Comics
Batman/Poison Ivy+++++
-Catwoman++++
-Harley Quinn+++
Joker
-Harley Quinn+++
Oc Teen Titans or YJ

Movies
Hansel/Gretel++++

MORE TO COME!!

PLEASE NOTE: These are just plot nuggets or prompts! I believe in collaboration between partners above all!k

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Two best friends, a costume party, some alcohol, and a dumb middle school-esque game. What is it? A recipe for disaster? Or an amazing wild ride? They've been friends forever, but they been crushing on each other for almost two years now. After a slow dance at a costume party, they get connived by a mutual friend to go play a game in a closet... when they both get pushed in what will happen? Will they recognize each other and run for fear of getting hurt? Or will they be oblivious and spend their own seven minutes in heaven?

Forever and ever: They have been friends for years, since kindergarten, so sleepovers and weekends out on the lake were nothing new to them. They spent many a waking moment together even many a sleeping. Now we find our two friends all grown up. Now in their early twenties these two share an apartment. Of couse, living together brings it's own stresses and issues. These two friends must balance college, work and life and maybe even manage o find love in some very unexpected places. Shall it be unrequited, playful, friends with benefits? One thing we do know, no matter the trials, fights, and schemes, these two will be together in some way, forever and ever.

Coming Home: A pair of twin children were seperated when the girl got her first tattoo at 16 and was sent off to reform school. She's home now and she's got a few new tattoos along with some new clothes. What happens when she sees the twin brother she's dreamt about for the last two years?

Well This Is Awkward: They're seniors in college sharing a dorm together and over the last four years they've grown close. She can't stand the way he is with girls and all she wants is a chance to prove she is just as good as those one-night-stands he's always bringing home. He's never made a move on her for fear of ruining what they have together as friends but one night just before spring break the girl makes her move.... she sneaks into his bedroom, ties him to the bed, and await her prince's awakening. What happens next? Con or Non-con it's all up to you!

Special Delivery: On a modern day prince's 21 birthday his friends give him a girl. Dropped off on his doorstep like a Christmas package. She was sold into the slave trade as a child. When she is finally purchased she can only guess at the intent. She knows the drill, especially with a man like him... but what if all is not as it appears and he's more compassionate than any man she's every known? Can she learn to love him? Will he ever see her as more than a pet? We will begin the scene at his doorstep!

Angels and Demons: A demon sent to earth to deter humans from the path of right and to their deaths, finds a true friend and maybe more in the most unlikely person. A rougue angel who fell from heaven must to prove himself to earn the right to return. His assignment take down the demon... What happens when he finds out his best friend, and current crush, is that demon? A story of betrayal, passion and filled with plenty of demon and angel smut!

A Italian Love Triangle: Set in modern day Italy this is a fantasy plot. Betrothed to someone she doesn't even know a new vampire manages to find love in what seems a hopeless place. A Lycan breaks the biggest rule of his pack, "Don't Fall In Love With A Human." He couldn't help himself though, she was so sweet and innocent, compared to his vampire ex-girlfriend. When the alpha male kills his loved one and passes it off as a vampire attack, he's crushed. Will he ever learn to trust the girl who once held his heart?

We're Just Friends: This plot is set during "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt:1." Hermione and Harry have grown close over the years and of course we all know Hermione is in love with Ron but what if, on that night they danced together, they both found out they cared about each other in a deeper way than just friends? This will be a slightly AU plot of course and needs to be hammered out a bit more...

Many more to come!

{I do have permission from the original writer of these plots to use them}

I'm interested in the twin incest story. Pm me please if you want to talk about it.

Alrighty folks let's try this again! Again I apologize to all my previous partners for my absence and if any of you wish we can resume play. Still craving an Arrow/Felicity pairing especially with Season 3 having drawn to a close!

I am interested in the Human/Vampire or Human/Werewolf ideas. Me being the human that is. If interested please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom