Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Neko RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrolobus

Moon
So I'd like to RP with someone that can play a Neko, or catgirl, as they're sometimes known. I have a few plots in mind, including:
  1. I'm a rich "neko hunter," who tracks down nekos and brings them back to his mansion to "stuff" and "mount" them.
  2. Nekos are a slave race, generally owned by humans. I play a master who buys a neko to "play" with. I can be a gentle or a harsh master, your choice.
  3. I play an astronomer who lives in an observatory out in the middle of nowhere. An abused neko runs away from her master/mistress, and finds herself scratching at the door of my observatory.
  4. I'm an ordinary hunter, who happens upon a neko caught in some kind of rope trap. I rescue her and take her back home to let her stay a while. She decides to thank me in a very exhuberant way.

I'm also open to plots of your own, if you're so inclined. Reply to this thread, or PM me. Note that, although I am interested mostly in pure smut with minimal plot at this point, I'm also open to something with a bit more character and meat to it, if you can come up with something good. I would like to have a significant amount of buildup - maybe 10 posts worth on each side. But the smut is the main course for me, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom